Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+13
CJTTC
KieyasMommy
ajvinsh
denise73
shannon luddy
Brennan&Leosmama
BeckC1210
Tommygirl2002
Bensmom
momtoogsncjs
CJ71903
Admin
Adrienne1010
17 posters

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 5 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by CJ71903 Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Candice - What a cutie!

Maureen - Hopefully you get some rest soon! Sounds like you've been working up a storm.

Kate - How was NH?

Becky C. - Hope your cold isn't too bad.

AFM - I had a doctor's appointment this morning and it went well!!! Our Baby Girl is measuring 3 lbs. 2 oz. and our Baby Boy is measuring 3 lbs. 4 oz!!!!! I love hearing about their growth measurements!!! We have our Prepared Birthing Class tonight - two more left. We didn't get to watch "the video" last time because someone took it, so hopefully we'll get to watch it tonight.

Hi to everyone!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:47 am

Gigi- I do not have the money to be shopping either. The boys need winter clothes though so I pulled a little out of savings. I got 4 long sleeved shirts and a nice sweatshirt for $34!

Clare- I am glad the little ones are doing well and growing nicely!!

I had a great weekend. Helping with Brennans class was fun! He was very excited taht i was there! I was off yesterday! It was fun to be SAHM for a day! I ran errands with Leo and then cleaned. I also got all the boys winter stuff out. Not that we need it since it is back in the upper 80's. Then after we picked Brennan up we went to the park. THe boys had a blast!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 am

Clare ~ yay for the babies growing. They sound like they're right on track. That's awesome! I can't remember - are you having them 2 or 3 weeks early?

Becky ~ I had to plop some money down for Alexa. We hit a cold snap a couple of weeks ago and I had NO fall clothes for her. I went to Kmart and got 10 shirts and 4 pairs of pants for $57. They're pretty durable, too.

Becky C ~ I just wanted to tell you again how sorry I am about your grandmother passing.

Gigi ~ I'm hoping to volunteer when Alexa gets to school.

Candice ~ omg Carson is just too cute. I love that smile!

Hi to EOE. I am sitting here enjoying quiet. Alexa is watching Fresh Beat Band and Chris is sleeping. He's still not "feeling well" from his surgery. Sigh. He's been home for 2 weeks and I'm ready for him to go back to work!! LOL. I have a massage appt. at 2 today and I can't wait.

TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:19 am

Becky C- I'm so sorry about your grandma (again). Sad I love the pic you posted with your grandma and grandpa and you on FB.

Denise- Speaking of your DH's balls...I have a funny story! We took Jalen to the pumpkin farm this weekend. We went on a REALLY L.O.N.G. hayride (where we sat on the floor of this trailor with hay on the floor). When we got off, my DH said, "my ball is asleep." I was like, "WHAT?" He said, "my ball is asleep, and I kind of like it. I must have been sitting on it." Haha! Wouldn't you think he'd notice?

Becky S- ahh yes...time to break out the winter clothes. It got really cold here a couple of weeks ago. I bought Jalen a winter coat last year on clearance for this year. It was HUGE on him. He still fits in last year's coat. He's a shrimp.

Hi to everyone else! Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 am

Denise- I think I missed something....what did DH have done?

Adrienne- LMAO!

Becky C.- Sorry about your grandmother. I hope you and your family are doing well with everything. How are you feeling? Still sick?

AFM: I am in the 2WW yet again! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 am

Heather ~ when he had surgery in 2008 to fix our fertility problem, he had a vein removed from the left side of his scrotum. Well, in the past few months, he noticed that it was swelling quite a bit. Long story short, he had lymph fluid build up and it stretched the sac out. He had 600cc's (which is a LOT) drained and they had to cut and make the sac smaller so it wouldn't fill up again. So he's stitched and swollen and still being a huge baby about it. He's driving me nuts. He wants to be coddled and I don't have time to coddle him AND Alexa. He says he's going to work on Friday but we'll see.....
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello All~

Just wanted to say thanks for the well wishes and prayers. I am doing ok, things are kinda crazy any so is my family. Its sad the way some of them are acting.

She passed on Monday, we pretty much knew it was coming. I was there on Saturday and the nurse came to the house to give her a bath. She asked for me and when I went in she held my hand and told me she loved me. That was the last day she was coherant at all. When I went back Sunday we knew it wasn't going to be long. I saw her Monday morning and was on my way back there Monday afternoon when I got the call.

Thanks again everyone, I will talk to you all later.

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Candice-Sorry Carson isn’t feeling so well and he’s so cute!

Becky-I hope you found some cute clothes at the Children’s Place.

Gigi-That sucks that you guys had to pay for a mistake back from 2008. Booooo!

Maureen-Awww torture that DH got to take a nap and you had only gotten 4 hours of sleep. No fair!

Clare-The babies are sounding like they’re growing nicely

Denise and Adrienne-Hi!

Becky C-Sorry about your grandma ((HUGS))

NH was so nice! A lot of the leaves had already gone by but we found a couple spots where they were really nice colors. I think that we’re going to make a calendar for family with Matt’s photos. He takes some really nice ones so I’ll be checking his photos through the years to get some good ones!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:30 am

Kate- Glad your trip was nice!

Becky- Thinking of you. What a nice moment you had with grandma. You will cherish that time always. Its hard to let go of a family member..... Im sorry for your loss.

Heather- Hows the 2ww going?

Claire- Those babies are getting so big!! How exciting!!

Maureen- Zumba sounds fun!! I doubt theres anything like that in my area. Its pretty small. I may have to check it out later though... I like that kinda thing, but I tend to get embarassed feeling like a spaz too!! Smile LOL

Nothing much here. Tired. troubles sleeping. Just cant get comfortable. Gonna try switching sides of the bed see if that helps. We switched right after aly was born so there was room on my side for her bassinet. well see. Im having trouble focusing at work. IT seems like all day i sit and my desk and try to figure out what I should be working in. its strange and frustrating.

DH and I get get a new box spring and frame. Seems to make a big difference. Less pain, but more firm so i toss and turn alot. Im feeling ok. Things are taking a bit to settle in. Totally was not in the frame of mind for being PG. LOL. but its a blessing non the less. Im having blood sugar issues cause i forget to eat. But i grabbed some snacks for my office and that seems to be helping!
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Gigi- thank you Wink i sure do hope so..

Maureen- i have been hearing tons of good things on fb from everyone and that ZUMBA! glad you enjoyed it, im with you though, no rhythem and trying my best to keep up lol good luck with your practicing lol go you for giving it a try! i have been doing some workout tapes at home.

Stacey- thanks for sharing, that helps. im glad to hear the IUI was successful and sorry to hear about your miscarriage. i did not find out yet, i keep forgetting to call. on the clomid my body held so much water that there was fluid around my lungs and it was real hard for me to breath. espeically at work when i was moving around fast. i am leaning towards the shots lately bc i feel like the clomid did not work even though it was only 5 months, and no IUI, it still didnt feel like it even came close to working for some reason. DH says we may have the money for the shots and if i want to go that route, we can. i am going to talk to the dr when i go, see what he thinks. ugh i dont know what to do. i guess deep down i am worried about it not working at all and wasting so much money. i know i should stay positive, so i am working on that. i am sorry poor Brody does not feel well, and your not getting any rest! and thats sad about your team ;( and those apples sound so yummy!

Denise- i am sorry about your pain, yikes that sounds aweful! i hope your chiro atleast can help it stay loose.

Becky- that was nice you got to go help at the school, glad you had fun.

Kate- glad you guys had a nice time, upload a photo for us! sounds pretty. the leaves seem to already be gone around here too..i somehow missed it! but i think they didnt really turn as much this year.

Adrienne- hey!

clare- yay for measurments! hello to you! thats real exciting. how is the nursery coming along?

Hi EOE!!!!
AFM-no luck this month. DH is away from training for 2 weeks. I go to my appointment without him a week from tomorrow. we are going to plan what/when to start. part of me says to start asap, and one part of me says to just relax and enjoy the holidays and start january. i go back and forth. I am leaning more towards going straight for the shots. any words of wisdom? from those who have done either treatment? is it real stressful to where id be miserable trying to enjoy the holidays etc? or am i overthinking it? thanks! have a great night all!!

shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Heather A-I’m glad you got a new bed but sorry you’re still having some back pain.

Shannon-I will try to get my butt in gear and get some photos on the computer! I don’t have any advice as to which route to go but I hope it’s a fast one and I hope someone else has some advice for you!

Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 pm

thanks Kate!!

Becky C- i dont know how i almost forgot to mention your grandmother and all that you are going through. so sorry to hear.
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:34 am

Thanks again everyone~

As if this week wasn't hard enough I started spotting yesterday. There was a little bit of red blood but it has been mostly brown. I called and my dr wasn't in yesterday, so they sent me for bloodwork and my number was somewhere around 85,000, which doesn't tell us much. It is in range for where I am supposed to be, but we don't know if it went down from before. So today right after the funeral we are going to the dr's for a transvaginal ultrasound. I have been walking around in a fog and going to the bathroom every five minutes. I have a panty liner on, nothing comes out, but sometimes when I wipe there is brown gunky stuff. Sorry TMI.

I will get on as soon as I can and let you guys know how I made out. Fingers crossed and say your prayers!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:38 am

Becky- sorry for the spotting. I hope it turns out to be nothing. I will keep you and your family in my prayers today.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 am

Awww man Becky! I really hope it's nothing! Make sure to keep us updated. I'll be thinking of you today!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 am

Becky C- So sorry, hopefully it is nothing. Alot of women get first trimester spotting. Keep us up to date.

AFM: we got a new puppy....we just named him Max and he is a Cocker Spaniel! Soooo cute. He will get 13-14" and 23-30 lbs. So the perfect indoor dog!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Heather - Awww cute! A new puppy! One of our dog's names is Max too. Smile

Becky C. - Keep us posted on how you're doing. Sorry to hear about your grandma and your spotting. You've had a lot going on lately.

Shannon - Honestly, if you're going to be doing injections with IUI or IVF, it totally depends on how comfortable you are going forward with it over the holidays. IVF is quite a bit more intense (IMO) than IUI as far as protocol is concerned. You would have quite a few more shots and appointments, etc. If you're just going to be stressed out having to keep up with injections, etc., then you may want to wait. However, if you're anxious to get going, then go for it! I didn't think that going though IVF was all that bad. For me, the anticipation of starting the process seemed worse than the actual process itself. I am the task-oriented type, so with us, I wanted to get going with IVF right away. Although there are parts that aren't particularly enjoyable, it can all be worth it in the end! Smile

CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Heather- your puppy is so cute!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Hey guys

If you are on facebook you might have seen that everything went well at the dr's. When I originally found out I was pg I had thought that I had to be further along because I had such an odd period the month before. Well they had counted that as my last period which would have put me at 6 1/2 weeks. I just had a feeling I was further along because I got a BFP so soon before AF was due. Turns out I was right! I am actually 9 1/2 weeks, which puts my due date at May 15th. Everything looked good, heartrate was in the 150s. He wasn't concerned about the spotting because its mostly brown discharge but if it turns red again he will follow me weekly.

Other than that I am relieved that my grandmothers services are done and just ready for positive things to happen from this point forward. My family is too much drama and it made this whole week so much harder.

Oh and other good news, don't think I told you guys this but my washing machine (which is 2 years old) flooded my basement monday. The part came in and looks like DH will be able to fix it himself, so hopefully it will be done today because we are all running out of clean clothes!

Alright, I will TTYL, thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers the last few weeks.

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Becky- That is wonderful news! So...what is the date of your brother's wedding? Now that you can screw it all up! Laughing
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Becky - Glad to hear that all went well for you at the doctor!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Adrienne-lol, they are getting married May 7th...looks like I am definitely out of the wedding! I do feel bad about it, but its gonna save me money and I am definitely not going to feel like it!

Clare-Thanks!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:40 am

Becky- thats great! I saw the pic on facebook!

We are taking the boys to a pumpkin patch tomorrow. My parents, sister, brother and nephew are all going. They have crafts, music, petty zoo, corn maze and more. It should be fun!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 am

Heather ~ cute pup!

Becky C ~ glad everything went well! Doctors should listen to mother's intuition!! As for the spotting, I had it for 4 weeks with Alexa - from 5 to 9. Sometimes it was red, sometimes brown. And I had one weird day of spotting this time around, too. Sorry about the washer Sad

Hi to EOE. I did read really quick but didn't retain. Chris went back to work today - yoo freakin' hoo. I was going to kill him if he was going to be home another day. I don't know how we'll do it when he's retired! He just interrupted my routine, ya know? We are going to see my SIL and niece tonight. We took Alexa to the Air and Space Museum yesterday. She loved it. She's very into airplanes right now. Today is laundry day. And it was only 64 in the house this am so I had to kick on the heat for a moment!

I'll BBL!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 am

HI-

Becky- that is exciting! Smile 150's sounds like another boy......lol

Denise- lol...you can be in our house...DH is HOME ALL THE TIME! But we have partnered up for the business! Smile

Becky- Have fun! We just went to the garden and picked our 15 pumpkins. I am sure the kids will have a blast.

Clare- so glad that everything is going well! You are getting so close!

AFM: Had Open House for Ezra's school last night and he had so much fun showing us everything we have Parent/Teacher Conference on Nov. 5th so we will see how well he is doing.

Yes, we did get a new puppy a cocker spaniel and we named him Max. He is 3 mths old and cute!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next