TTC a Miracle 2009

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Bensmom on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Becky C-Whew I'm glad you were right though and that you're farther along!

Sorry I just scanned and didn't read too much. I've had a rotten day but I'm going to NH with some girlfriends this weekend. It's the first time I've left Ben so I'm a little sad but it will make it really nice when I get home!
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Denise-So glad Chris went back to work, I known when my Chris is home on just one of my days off I want to kill him. The weekend, not so bad, but during the week when I normally get stuff done I want to kill him.

Heather C.-I thought so too about the heartrate, but I guess at 9 weeks the average heartrate is in the 150s so I don't think it counts this early.

Kate-Have a fabulous time!!! I'm kinda jealous. I was nervous the one night I went to Foxwoods with friends and stayed overnight...have a few drinks and you will be good, lol.

AFM-Went back to work today, had a couple sad moments with people tellin me they were sorry. Other than that I stopped by my grandparents house. My cousin is in from South Carolina for the services and I haven't seen her or her son in a few years. She had actually never met Nick. So we went for a visit and just got home. I have had horrible nausea all day that just won't quit!

TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 pm

We were in Target the other day with Brody in the front of the cart when all of a sudden I noticed that he had red drool coming out of his mouth. I started freaking out when I noticed it was coming from his gums. He had a red line where his top tooth was coming in. A couple hours later you could finally see the tooth stick through. It must have been breaking through the skin at that moment. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen. LOL

Denise - Glad to hear crawling is not a big deal as long as they are getting where they want to go.

Becky - How did the fall festival go?

Gigi - I have wondered what babies think of the new teeth to. Brody has been using his to bite everything he can get in his mouth. His new thing is to grab your shirt put it in his mouth, bite it with his teeth and look at you with the shirt in his mouth as if to say, "Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it" Then he cracks up. I hear ya with money being tight!!

Heather A. - I had no clue the lay offs were coming.

Clare - Hmm ... favorite apple, good question. I like the ones that are crunchy and a bit sour. How are those babies? Are they moving a lot? I have always wondered what it would be like to have two babies moving around inside. Have they switched places at all or do they stay on thier own side?

Becky C. - Ha, next time we should meet and go together. I loved that place. It was so much fun. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Glad she got the chance to tell you she loved you! So glad to hear everything was fine with the little bean!!

Kate - He is doing better with teething now that thoes top two teeth have pushed through. Hope you had fun in NH, how was your time without Ben? I think it would been wierd to not have Brody even if just for a short time. Hope you have fun this weekend.

Candice - Wow he is getting so big and is such a cutie!!

Maureen - How di dyour lecture go? I tried to go to BArnes and Noble to buy a Zumba DVD. I figured it might be better for me to do it in my own house so I do not make a fool of myself. Anyway the guy at B&N said they do not sell it as you can only get those DVD's online or through the informercial. I was seeing that informerciall all the time and now that I want the DVD I swear I can not find it. LOL

Shannon - I felt the same way when I had my IUI. I did not think it would work and felt like I was wasting money and time but I guess you don't know until you try. It sounds like you should go with the shot if the clomid made you so uncomfortable. That sounds horrible. I am praying that the IUI works for you!!!
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Stacey--My lecture went ok I guess. I am sure I bored them to tears as I was boring myself while talking. LOL

Hi to everyone else...no energy for persies tonight.
AFM: Had a fun time last night. Went out to dinner & bowling with some of Vincent's friends from school & a friend of mine from work & his fiance. I was hoping a couple of other people from work would come...but they were no shows. One of the girls I was hoping to introduce to one of Vincent's friends. He is a REALLY sweet guy & feeling lonely. But another one of their classmates came & she broke up with her jerky boyfriend a couple of weeks ago. They seemed to be hitting it off & he was asking Vincent on advice on how to approach things with her since Vincent & I have such a great relationship. DH just told him to take it easy (especially since she just had a break-up), become friends first and then go from there. I really hope it works out for them!

I dont' know why, but I am feeling pretty yucky tonight. I really want to take a nap, but I need to try to stat up so I can sleep during the day tomorrow. Night shift can make your body feel all wonky!
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 am

Becky- glad you got to spend some time with your cousin. SOrry for the nausea Sad

Stacey- that would have freaked me out seeing red drool. Glad it was just teething. THe festival was fun.

Maureen- Glad you had a fun night! Hope you are feeling better.

I had a busy weekend. Sat. we went the fall festival. It was a long day. It was about an hour drvie. THey had a lot of activities and stuff going on. We didnt get to see half of it. It was hard with the little ones. THey are at the age where they do not want to sit in stroller and they also do not want to hold hands. It was a little hot too. All in all we had a pretty good time. Yesterday I took Brennan to paint pottery. He did a mug for DH for christmas. I am curious to see how it comes out!
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Maureen-Glad you guys had fun and I hope you made a love connection between your friends!!!

Becky-Glad you guys had fun at the festival. I have the same problem with Nick, he only wants to be in the stroller for so long before he wants out and then just wants to take off!

Kate-How was NH?

AFM-Ugh, this baby is kicking my butt. I have morning, noon, and night sickness. I would think it should be getting better but it just seems to be getting worse. According to the ultrasound last week I am 10 weeks, but if I go from my last period I am actually 11. I am going Wednesday to meet with the nurse about paperwork and stuff she we will see what she says. Not like a week makes a huge difference, but its one less week, lol.

I am going to try to go lay down. I had so much laundry to catch up on because DH finally "fixed" our washer last night. I say that because there were extram screws and it now shakes so we'll see, lol. At least the water stays in it!

TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Becky C- Get the ZOFRAN!!! Hopefully that washer will stay together! Smile

Becky S- yay for the fall festival! It sounds fun (minus the whole kid-wrangling part).

Maureen (aka The Match Maker)- sounds like a fun night! How'd you do at bowling? We're in a winter league, and I did great the first week! Last year I was the worst bowler in the league (seriously!). My average was about 78. In the 1st game this year I got a 148! 1 strike and 6 spares! Then I got a 110 and a 90 something. WAAAAY better than last year!

Stacey- I thought you were going to say something icky about the Target carts, but yay for teeth!

AFM- Guess who's on Zofran!? This girl!!!!!!

Had enough suspense?

I'm not pregnant. Did I trick you? Laughing I'm taking a drug for my menstrual migraines that I can't seem to get rid of. For all my medical friends, it's Methergine. Which is weird b/c the insert says its given to women after they give birth... Anyways, it makes me really nauseated, so they gave me Zofran to take with it. I'm not too excited about the Methergine b/c of the fun long-term side effects. But, I'm only on it for 3 days a month (if it even works like it's supposed to). I also take Zonisamide every night (which is an anti-seizure med). It's supposed to 'reset' my brain so I stop getting migraines. I do think its kinda working b/c I'm getting less, but I still get the menstrual migraines no matter what.

Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Adrienne-Hahah Yes I was confused and surprised! LOL darn it for no babies=(

Becky C-NH was a blast! We went to North Conway and did some outlet shopping on Saturday and got drunk off our asses that night. We were quite the spectical in the bar I'm sure! Good thing Matt and I aren't going up there for a while! LOL it was fun but man I hate hangovers! It was nice not worrying about having to take care of Ben the next day.

Back to work Monday is blah! I have to work tomorrow for a little bit because Matt and I both took Ben's birthday off. Can you guys believe it's been a year?! Holy smokes!
Bensmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Adrienne-lmao, that was a good one! I have Zofran, my cousin who is preggo with twins and doesn't need it anymore brought me hers when she came into town for the funeral. I just don't want to take it without my dr knowing. I am going wednesday for my paperwork and stuff, I will ask the nurse then. I have to do something, its just awful!

Kate-Glad you had such a great time! Sounds like a crazy night Very Happy . I can't believe Ben is going to be one just as much as I can't believe Nick is going to be two in a couple months!

Becky C.
BeckC1210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:15 am

Kate ~ wow, I can't believe Ben is one! I remember getting the text saying it's a boy and wondering who is having a baby since you weren't due for a few weeks!

Becky ~ I second the Zofran. But take a stool softener with it. It makes you constipated. And LOL on the extra screws. We always seem to have "extra" parts left over when we put something together.

Maureen ~ sounds like you're having tons of fun at your new house! I like to bowl. I'm not very good at it, though.

Becky ~ Alexa is the same way...she's ok in the stroller then she wants out to run. Sometimes I let her, sometimes I just don't feel like chasing after her.

Adrienne ~ I got excited for a second and then psssssh.....the air was let out of my balloon - lol.

Hi to EOE. I am up super early again. I've been up between 5 and 6 for the past few days. Although I went to bed at 9 last night. I had a horrible migraine and was super nauseous. I hate allergy season. I have a doctor's appt. today and I'm going to see if he'll give me my Rx nose spray. I'm using the OTC WAY too much but I can't breathe at all if I don't.

I'm off to swap out laundry. Hey ~ if I'm up this early, I might as well get it done, right?
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 am

Becky- I hope you start feeling better soon. Also hope the Dr gives the ok for the zofran.

Adrienne- I hope the meds help your migraines

Kate- I cant believe it has been a year!!

Denise- sorry for the early mornings. That is normal time to get up for me. Stinks. Hope you are feeling better today.

I have been feeling like crap lately too. I go tomorrow to get my IV meds so that should get me back to normal.
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 am

Becky C- Definitely talk to your dr. I needed Zofran this last time around. I just couldn't handle being nauseaus constantly.
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Maureen - I hope you feel better. I know I would have a hard time adjusting to the night shift.

Becky - Fall Festival sounds like fun. I casn not wait to hear how Brennan's mug came out. That sounds neat.

Becky C. - I remember the "all day" sickness. I swear it must have been a male who decided it was "morning" sickness. LOL Hope you feel better really soon.

Adrienne - I think most carts are icky so I always put B rody in one of those liners before going into the front. I hate to see childfrern sitting in the front chewing on the bar knowing that someone probably wiped their nose or something wsorse then touched it prior to them chewing on it. EEWWW. LOL OUCh regarding the migrane. I hoped the medicine works like it is supposed to.

KAte - A YEAR? WOW time flies!! DH and I have decided we will always take Brody's birthday off work to and he will get to miss school that day when we get that far. Then we will do something special that day as a family. What are your plans?

Denise - Hope your migraines stop to. That stinks!!

So Brody has started having a rough time sleeping. Daycare said he has started crying in his sleep and for the past few nights it has taken over an hour to get him back to sleep after his bottle. I took him to the Dr. today because I noticed a spot were his circumcision was looked irratated, they said to put Neosporin on it and she said he had fluid in one of his ears but it was not infected, just to keep any eye on it.

SO I have been trying to figure out a reason why he might be uncomfortable and I noticed he has not pooped today, I do not remember him pooping yesterday now that I think of it. Can I give him diluted prune juice? Apple juice is doing nothing for him.

Also, this is crazy but as of last night he started this thing where he sticks his finger in his mouth to chew on it and end up throwing up. What the ... yeah he did it 3 times last night. I was cleaning it up from all over. He even did it in the bath (at least I did not have to clean that one up) I can not figure out if he is simply chewing on his finger and his gag reflex is kicking in or if he is doing it on purpose for attention. He is only 8 months old what are the odds he would do that for attention? Any ideas on how to prevent him from doing this? OR ideas on home remides to get him to poop?

I never thought my life would revolve around poop and vomit. Lovely. LOL
sstjohn77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Stacey- Oh boy! A bulemic baby! Hmmm....apple juice isn't making him poop, hey? You know what makes ME poop up a storm (ha! TMI, I know.), apple cider. Seriously. I can't drink the stuff anymore without having to hang out in the bathroom. I think it's like a natural cleanser or something. Maybe you can try that. I don't see any problem with prune juice either (unless he doesn't like it). Maybe the prune baby food. I couldn't give that stuff to Jalen unless I wanted to be up to my ears in poop for the next day or 2. I don't know what to do to make him stop throwing up. It sounds like he's teething though. That could be causing his sleep issues too. Sad Poor little guy. If you're comfortable with it, I'd give him some Tylenol before bed. That's what we did when Jalen was teething and unhappy and uncomfortable.

Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Stacey ~ since he's teething, I'll bet it's messing with his sleep. It totally messed with Alexa. I'd give him some motrin before he goes to bed. We would do a motrin, oragel, and teething tablet regimen and it would get her through most nights. And don't be surprised if he doesn't want a bottle. Alexa would refuse the bottle pretty much when teeth were coming in. So I would just give her extra baby food. Once they cut the surface, she'd start drinking again. And if apple juice doesn't work, try pear juice!

Adrienne ~ glad the apple juice works for you ;o)

I had my dr appt. today. Everything is good. I've gained 25 lbs and I'm a fat a$$ at 190 already. That's what I get for being "overweight" when I got pregnant in the first place. I asked the dr about the tubal again. He was like "are you sure" and I said if I end up pregnant again, I may have a mental breakdown. He laughed and asked me how old I was. When I told him 37 he was like "oh, ok". He proceeded to tell me that it's 99% effective, not 100%. I'm good with that. What I like is that he removes part of the tube as opposed to banding the tube. So once the baby is here, my tubes are getting done!

I'm off to try to relax. I've been up since 5:15/5:30 and Alexa has only napped 30 minutes today. I'm ready for her to go to bed.
denise73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Denise - Good for you on the decision to get your tubes done. It's hard but when we are sure we are sure!

Stacey- I agree with Denise. We did the same Regimen with the Motrin, Oragel and teething tablets. It worked well for bedtimes. I don't know what to say about the chewing on his finger's. Lily does it too but doesn't throw up. I am thinking he has a sensitive gag reflex. But I would warm up some prune juice with water and it should help. Better than apple juice I would say.

I fogot to tell everyone that Lily got her first tooth last week. Just one lonely tooth on the bottom lol. Also I started school this week so far so good for 2 days lol. Well gotta go watch The Event I DVR'd! So little time now. Ohh and the girl went to Daycare this week for the first time. Cried alot on the first day and did better today! I know it will get better in time! Talk to you all again. Soon I wanted to right more but just don't have all the time I would like!
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi all... I'm still here and will go back to update myself on all I have missed Sad

I have been really blah this week, but I think it has just been building up for a bit now. I don't have a reason why, but I just kinda broke today... when both little ones were upstairs I sat down in a corner and just started to cry. I don't eveen know what about, and that made it worse... I probably just need a day to myself (like that is ever going to happen)

our 5 yr anni is coming up in 10 days... as far as i know we are doing nothing but going out to dinner. DH's mom is coming over (for the weekend ~sigh~) to watch the kids so we can go to dinner... big deal, not exactly how I think we should be spending our 5 yr anni... DH was going to take me to see Jeff Dunham as a surprise, but now we are getting a new heater for the house (which we need or we will be giving blood for oil this year as old as the other was)...

anyway, I am going to go curl up under a blanket and watch some tv... take care loves! xoxo
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Becky C-What is your due date for the new little one? I still can’t believe you’re preggers! How’s your BFF doing?

Denise-Isn’t it crazy that it’s almost been a year! I agree if you’re up early you might as well get some stuff done. I am the same way!

Becky-Sorry you aren’t feeling well

Stacey-I’m not sure what we’re going to do. Maybe playground or the Children’s museum or maybe Mystic Aquarium…not sure! I know we’re making pancakes because he likes those and then who knows! I’ve used diluted prune and pear juice…. The pear juice was more tolerable for him…or you can use jarred pears. I think he’s just chewing on his hand for teething and accidentally gagging maybe always have some sort of teething toy for him. That could also be what’s making him have trouble sleeping….oh I see Adrienne said Tylenol before bed…that can help.

Hi to everyone else!
Bensmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Denise-I think I am going to tie them up too. If you deliver vaginally do you have to wait 6 weeks?

Kate-Based on my last period my due date is May 10th. Last week based on what he saw on ultrasound it was May 15th. So somewhere around there, lol. I can't believe it either, but seeing it on the us last week definitely made it more real! My BFF just had another IUI yesterday so she is in the 2ww. Fingers crossed for her!

Stacey-Definitely teething! I would say the tylenol if hes uncomfortble and whining in his sleep. I would always give Nick the prune baby food if he was constipated and it definitely worked! He like the apple/prune combo too!

Aara-Sometimes you just need a good cry, I know I do. Sorry your anniversary is not going to be the way you expected, I hope you guys can make the most of your night.

AFM-Like I told Kate my BFF had her 2nd IUI yesterday, hopefully this one takes and sticks this time! So I took a 4 mg Zofran today and it did NOTHING. Not sure what that means and how much I can take. I will talk to them tomorrow when I go cause I can't take much more of this! I am thinking this is not going to be over after the 1st trimester Crying or Very sad

TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 pm

HI guys- wanted to pop in a minute and tell you Im not really around this week. I have this LOOOOOOOOOOOOG training on providing social services this week. Its 30 min from home and from 9-430 ( I usually work 7-3).. so im TIRED and away from my girl more and being PG is making me feel so icky. I can barely eat at night because feel bad...so I spend most of the evening on the couch drinking sprite with aly SMASHED on me because she misses me. Kimo is doing GREAT with helping pick her up from the sitter and do errands and chores. Hes SO good when I am PG. Im kinda thinking about staying PG for the rest of my Life!! LMBO... ok.. at least convincing him i am..but he'll start to wonder when no more babies ever come! LOL...
Ok..
SO ill be back if I survice this week....

raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

View user profile http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 am

Stacey- good luck with prune or pear juice. I hope one of them works. I would do what Denise said about teething. It is not uncommon for kids to gag themselves but it is probably related to teething.

Denise- glad your appt went well

Gigi- what are you going to school for?

Aara- happy anniversary! Sorry it isnt going to be as exciting as you hoped for.

Becky- I will KFC for your BFF! Sorry the Zofran didnt work.

Heather-sorry you arent feeling well and for the busy week.

Nothing new here. I get to leave at 1 to get my med. Tonight we are having dinner at my parents for my sisters bday. No cooking dinner- yay!!!
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Becky ~ are those the zofran from your friend? Are they expired? You may need to take them every 8 hours or so. I had the 8mg tablets that I split into 4 mg (since my insurance only covers 20 pills a month) and sometimes I took a full tablet. It worked. And no, I don't have to wait 6 weeks if I deliver vaginally. He said he'd do it the day after the baby was born. I had asked them about it and he said that was an old standard and that when I doc makes you wait nowadays, they're just after more money.

Heather ~ sorry you don't feel well. I'm SO glad to be out of the first tri stuff.

Becky ~ good luck with your meds!
denise73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Adrienne - Good advice, He is not sure about the prune juice but I think he is leaning towards not likeing it. I will try Tylenol before bed tonight and see how it goes. That might help. Cracking up about the apple cider. Do they make it so it is pasteurized? All the stores around me sell if from the farms and it is not pasteurized.

Denise - Ahh .. Pear juice I did not even think of that. I bet he would like that much better then prune juice. Yay for the tube's getting fixed if that is what you want.

Gigi - what is the difference between Motrin and Tylenol? Maybe I should go get him Motrin if it is geared more towards that kind of pain. YAY for the first tooth school and daycare. I think babies look so cute with that one lonely tooth on the bottom!!

Aara - so sorry you are having a bad day!! I have those sometimes and you are right not having a reason makes it worse. Congrats on 5 years. Hopefully dinner with hubby and no kids will be just what you need, and then you can do something more fun when money is less tight. I know the feeling.

Kate - I am going to get some pears tonight and maybe some Motrin for my arsenal. LOL that sounds like so much fun for Ben's b-day!!! DH and I want to take Brody to the Aquarium so bad. I think he would love it!!!

Back C. - Apple/prune baby food. Great idea since he does not like the prune juice. So sorry you are sick!! I hated my first trimester. I spent the whole time on the couch sick, hopefully you only have a few weeks left and then BAM it is over with trimester #2. KFC

Heather A. - Hope you have a good week and it flies by. Good luck with trying to convince Kimo that you are preggers for the rest of your life. LOL

Becky - YAY for no cooking!!
sstjohn77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Becky-I hope her 2ww brings something great! I have a friend who is going to probably be at that point soon and she’s had a tough time. I’m trying to help her but I haven’t told her I’m TTC again..I’m scared! I know she’d be happy but still….

Heather A-Blah to being in training so long. I’m glad Kimo is being so helpful…it really does make you want to be preggers for a while because it’s nice to have help!

Becky-Yay to no cooking dinner!!

Stacey-I think Ben will love it too. I don’t know how expensive it is….maybe we’ll just go down on Friday afternoon because I haven’t been in ages!

Bensmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Denise-No the aren't expired, they are brand new. I went to the drs today to meet with the nurse and do the paperwork and stuff. She told me to try taking unisom at night and a B6 vitamin twice a day and it should help my nausea, weird I know, lol. So we are gonna give that a try tonight. I'm 11 weeks, it can't go on much longer right? lol

Kate-Ugh, it was so hard to tell her I was pg. I know she was upset and then having her lose her baby and here I am finding out I am a month further along and everything is wonderful. I felt like such a jerk. But she is so supportive of me and I know she is truly happy for me. I just hope it works and sticks this time!

Stacey-I hope everthing works and he's feeling better asap!

AFM-So I am looking forward to bedtime, lol. Nick has been super hyper today, but very pleasant at least. He pats my belly now and says baby which is adorable. But I told him to show daddy where the baby was and he went over and patted Chris's belly, lol.

Those moms who have had a 2nd baby how quickly did you feel the baby moving? I know I am only 11 weeks but I swear I already feel fluttering. (plus I look like I did when I was 5 months the last time, lol) DH actually asked me if it was normal that I looked so preggo already. I said I think so, lol. Oh and just wonderful, but I am already having occasional heartburn, awesome. It was so bad with Nick that I would wake up with puke in my mouth. Stocked up on Tums today!

Alright, gotta get dinner in the oven, TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next