TTC a Miracle 2009

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by CJ71903 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:48 am

Shannon - My shower is this afternoon. I will post about it at some point to let u know how it goes. Smile

Aara - Hopefully I pass the three hour. Thanks for sharing that with me though. Its nice to hear the experiences of people who have been there.

Happy Saturday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:24 am

Shannon-Thanks=) The thing is he got a raise 2 weeks ago and now this is coming. Whatever….this company sucks. The owner really has no clue and just keeps digging himself into a hole. Ben’s birthday is just around the corner…. 1 more month! It’s crazy! We’re doing a truck theme because he lovvvvves cars and trucks and that kind of stuff.
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 am

awww cute little ben. and a truck theme is so cute.

ok clare!

im off to work now! have a great day ladies and babies!
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

View user profile http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Just wanted to stop in really quick while I have a computer. Quick update, everything is going great for me. I have my 20 week ultrasound on Monday where we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby. Also, Sheldon & I are in the process of trying to buy a mobile home. I love it!!! It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with an office, his & her clothes. I really hope we get the loan. Anyways, I will try to read back over some posts & do personals tomorrow while my parents are in town & I actually have a computer to use. Hope everyone's doing good.
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Alicia-Good luck with the loan and hopefully the baby cooperates!
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Nothing new around here ladies, that's why i've been quiet. Lily found her reflection today and can't stop laughing at herself!!
Been watching football since 12 this afternoon, so I think I've had enough football for the day! That's what happens when your married to a football junkie!!! It's a sickness I just know it is!

Jeanette - I'm thinking of you today because I was that the little ones are sick, so I said a little prayer for them tonight. Lily and Olivia have a nasty phlemy cough if it doesn't get better in a few days I will have to take them in, to be checked out. Mosy likely he will tell me to do what I already am but ya can't help but worry about something serious.

Alicia - good Luck with the loan. When we were looking at houses we liked a few mobile homes but the lender we used would not loan us the money on a mobile home so we couldn't but they are nice. They have come a long way since the 70's. I grew up in one and it was placed on a foundation with a 2 car garage underneath and a finished basement so it was considered a rancher home but my parents still live there and it has been remodeled like 2 times to keep with the times but it's still very nice!

Well I should be going trying to support my hubby as his team the Dolphins are losing as of now lol. I also need to try to get Lily to bed here soon! Take care friends!
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Becky C. - Congrats on the BFP!!! Glad your friend got her BFP also. That will be nice going through that together. My SIL just found out she's expecting also. It will be her 3rd and my brothers 1st. I just wish we lived closer together so that they could grow up playing together all the time but there is no work for DH there so we will be staying in Louisiana for now.

Clare - Sorry to hear you failed your test. Hope you pass the 3 hour test. I'm not looking forward to taking the GD test.

Heather - Hope you get your BFP this month. Don't count yourself out. Remember I really did not think that I was pregnant because I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms and I didn't think timing was right but surprise BFP. Hope the same happens for you.

Shannon - Yeah for DH getting a job! Also glad to hear your appointment went good. I hate it when doctors rush you out of their offices. I love how my ob doctor will spend as long as I need in the office discussing whatever I have questions about. Sheldon was trying to get me to change to a doctor closer to where we are now living but I refused. I love my doctor and would prefer to drive for an hour longer to get to the hospital with the doctor I feel more comfortable with.

Jeanette - Hope you get feeling better soon.

Kate - Sorry to hear about your DH's cut in pay. Hope he finds a better paying job quickly. I'm not too happy with my job right now. I just got certified & should be getting a pay raise but because of the economy our business is down so they say right now they can't afford to give me a pay raise. I don't care if it's just a little raise. I little is better than nothing. Well, after I get certified in prosthetics they will have no choice but to give me a pay raise. It's just aggrevating right now because I think I deserve the raise & could really use it with the baby coming.

Well, Sheldon's bugging me to get off the computer so I guess I will check in tomorrow night to let you all know how my u/s goes.

KieyasMommy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:54 am

Becky- that is so great for your BFF!!

Clare- how'd the shower go?

Shannon- yeah for having a great experience with your new Dr!

Jeannette- I hope you feel better soon.

Kate- sorry for the drama. I hope it all works out.

Alicia- GL with the with the loan and ultrasound!

I had a busy weekend! Sat. night I had a jewelry party! Yesterday I went to a paint pottery place. It was b1g1 free!! I painted a platter for MIL for christmas and got a chip/dip plate for my sister. I didnt havetime to paint it though so we are going back! The boys are doing great! Leo is talking like crazy. He is already arguing and talking back so I am in trouble!
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:25 am

Morning-

Sorry MIA been so busy and kinda down about TTC. I am out for this cycle to! So I am hopefully for this cycle as I would be due on the 4th of July! I told DH that I am kinda down about TTC and he was supportive.

I will come back and do personals later I have to get packages ready to ship out.

Swaying Pink for #3! TTC#3 since July 2010

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

View user profile http://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Alicia - Sounds like you and your baby are doing well - Glad to hear it! I'll be curious to find out what sex your baby is.

Gigi - So cute that Lily found her reflection! Kids are great and can really make your day!

Becky - Sounds like you had a fun painting party! How did your jewlery party go?

AFM - My Babies' Shower went great!!! It was a wonderful day and we got a ton of really nice gifts! My Mom and sister put so much work into it! I have another Babies' Shower coming up on October 23 that my in-laws are throwing for me. It will be fun to see what I get at that one too and what they do as far as games! We're still waiting for all of our Babies' furniture to come in so it will be fun to organize all of the Babies' stuff when it comes in!

We are getting a bunch of second hand Babies' gear tomorrow night from a couple who has 9 month old twin boys. They wanted to get rid of all of their stuff - swings, bouncy seats, play mats, twins nursing pillow, co-sleeper, etc. It all comes in sets of two and hardly looks used and they don't want too much for it! I can't wait! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:07 pm

clare- thats wonderful that you are getting all of those nice things. maybe you can take a photo for us to see the new nursey when you guys get it all together- how EXCITING!

Becky- how did the party go?

alicia- i hope you guys get the loan too! keep us posted

Heather- i am glad your dh was supportive and i hope it cheered you up a little bit. i know how bad that hurt hurts. hoping you get pregnant soon though.

AFM- been sitting home all day waiting on my new washer and dryer to show up. they called this morning and were at the wrong house, our old house!! and ive been waiting ever since. we did change our address with them, i dont know how it happened, oh well! we gave TTC one last shot this cycle before we have our appointment to move forward, so we shall see. not too hopeful, just wanted to know that we gave it our all before we spend all this money that we do not have lol. have a great day all!
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

View user profile http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Well, I had the ultrasound done today and it looks like Kieya is going to have a little sister. My mom was there & she said she is only about 85% sure because the baby was not giving us a great view and the ultrasound tech was not that good & did not take much time to try to get a good pic. Either way I get another u/s at about 30 weeks to check measurements & I will have one when I go to my Mom's for Christmas. I may have an additional one at Thanksgiving if I have the money to drive to Oklahoma to have my Mom scan me. That means that we will have atleast 2 or 3 more chances to try to verify that it's a girl.

I gotta get off of here & put Kieya to bed so I'll check back in next time I have access to a computer that I can get on here.
KieyasMommy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Alicia-
Glad that the baby looks good! Jillian didn't cooperate either but we didn't want to know the gender. She kept her legs crossed the entire time! Good luck at your next scan. Did you keep most of Kieya's stuff?
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:59 am

Clare- I am glad the shower was nice. Yay for baby gear!!! The jewelry show was great. I ended up getting $196 in free stuff!!!

Alicia- I am glad the baby looks good. I hope you can confirm the gender soon!

Nothing new here. Leo climbed in our bed at some point last night. I remember him climbing over me but fell right back to sleep. When I woke up his feet were by my head! Silly boy!!
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 am

Ahhhh....had internet with draw yesterday! Plus, we didn't have power last night either so I will go back and read once I have Ezra on the bus and Omri down for a nap. Plus, we are all sick again! Damn UPK!

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 am

Hey ladies not much going on...
I wanted to take a minute and let you all know that I have a website for my Scentsy Products if your interested in checking them out. If you not familiar with Scentsy, we are a wickless candle company. We sell warmers that use a low wattage light bulb to melt our specially formulated wax to make your, home, office, car anywhere really smell great. We have over 80 different scents and tons of different warmer in different sizes too! From Full size to Mid-size and plug ins that go right into the wall. We have a new Nursery collection for babies and they are sooooo adorable too! My Website is www.scentsy.com/georgiadavis. If you would like to check it out. I love these product and since I am up to my neck in poop diapers it's nice to have my house and especially the girls room smell good not like poop lol . Anyway I just wanted to share that with you! The new line just came out so we have some awesome new stuff!!! Ohh and the scentsy buddy's where given to tall the celebrities after the primetime Emmy's this year! Anyway just wanted to share!
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Heather-How did you make out with the melted wire?

Gigi-I will check it out!

AFM-ugh, this baby is kicking my butt. I am beyond exhausted and now the nausea has kicked in. I haven't puked yet, but I almost wish I would so I could feel better. My mouth keeps filling up with spit like I am going to puke, it is happening non stop Sad . Alright that was probably more than you guys needed to know.

On to other news, my grandmother is not doing well. It looks like the treatments did not work, she has slipped back into a really lethargic state and won't eat. We are hoping hospice will be approved by tomorrow so they can come in the house ASAP. If she continues to not eat it won't be long. Also, my aunt who came in from Penn. to stay with my grandmother ended up in the ICU yesterday. She has Crohns disease and hasn't been doing good for months. Her potassium level was dangerously low because she isn't absorbing anything. So now everyone is going back and forth.

Ok, thanks for listening. TTYL

Becky C.
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Becky- Well the electric guy was here for 1 hr and had to take us off the grid from the electric in the box (so we aren't being charged) because they company doesn't let them carry the stuff in the truck to fix the Electric Box materials. Trying to say the home owners are responsible...which we all know is BS! So, Matt has to go get the part and the guy was nice to give Matt his number and he would come back and fix it because the company is gay!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Alicia: Congrats on your baby GIRL!!!

Becky C: Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!

Jeannette: I'm still breastfeeding as well and pumping of course when I work. It is working out okay but I don't really like pumping. I am a little torn as to when to wean Carson. My goal was 6 months and he will be 6 months next week. My supply is still sufficient so I am debating on trying to go longer. I know it would be easier to stop but I feel guilty of course since we aren't having any problems. Oh the guilt of the working mama! LOL! How are you doing?

Denise: Congrats on your little GIRL as well! Hope you are feeling okay!

AFM: We are doing well. Carson did catch his first cold (which turned into an ear infection) while we were at the beach. My 21-month-old niece had a cold and he got it. Of course that really messed with his sleep and we are just now starting to make some progress in that area. He is 18 lbs and 28 1/2inches long! Big Boy! I am still breastfeeding and it is going well. We did have latch issues at first but we hung in there and have been doing great! I am still reading and I can't believe how fast our babies are growing!!!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:56 am

Well I am trying to be quite cause all boys are sick and still sleeping. Sad Matt is really sick and I think Ezra and Omri are just getting over it.

It is raining pretty good here and hoping the basement doesn't flood.

Have a great day!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:48 am

Ok - I owe some serious persies. Here goes:

Becky ~ I'm sorry your brother and SIL are splitting up. That sucks.

Clare ~ how have you been feeling? I'm so glad you had a great shower! And I feel you on the nursery. I keep pouring more and more stuff into Alyssa's room. It's just natural.....it was our spare bedroom and that is where we put stuff! Now I need to work on cleaning it out.

Becky C ~ I'm sorry you are feeling so nasty with this one. I had horrible vertigo at the beginning of this pregnancy. I almost dropped Alexa a couple of times and I couldn't look up, stand up too fast, or move around in bed. It did go away after a couple of weeks, though. And that is SO awesome about your BFF! I'm so happy for her! I also saw on FB you weren't feeling too hot - Zofran, my friend. Seriously a life saver.

Shannon ~ I'm SO glad you found an awesome doctor. I'm glad your HSG went well! As for what to do, I don't know.....my SIL had a horribly blocked tube and had it cleaned out. She had her AF the following month. Then the RE gave her clomid, she did an u/s to see if the follicles were maturing, and then did a trigger shot. She and my brother DTD and my niece was conceived Very Happy She is now pg with number 2, totally on their own. So, I say that if you want to try it one more time, there's no harm in it!

Kate ~ I'm so sorry about Matt's job. That is a huge amount of money. I hope they reconsider. And yay for Ben walking!! Look out now....you'll never know where in the world you'll find him!

Jeannette ~ how are you feeling? Did the pain after the ablation go away? I know I'm SO late on this *blush*

Alicia ~ I'm glad the u/s went well and yay for a new little sister!!

Gigi ~ how are things with the girls? Are they still feeling better? I hope so. No fun having one sick, let alone two of them!

Clare ~ that is an awesome score on the baby gear! I'm super jealous of you!!

Heather ~ here's hoping for your bfp this month. When I had my m/c (chemical pregnancy) I had gotten pg in October and my due date was 7/4. I was excited b/c 4th of July is my favorite holiday!!

Becky C ~ I'm sorry to hear that your grandma is doing worse. I'll be saying prayers for her. Has your soon to be SIL said anything to you not being in the wedding? I may have missed that. And as for drinking, Chris went through that. I was married to an alcoholic and I REFUSED to let Chris start down that path. So he stopped, took a look, and cut back. Now he may have a beer here and there but that's about it. The straw that broke the camel's back was July 4th. We have a huge block party and he got smashed. I was SO pissed b/c I was supposed to have the next day as "me" time. Didn't happen. I was nasty, too. Alexa wanted to play with him and I even said "oh, no, Daddy can't play because he felt the need to act like he was 21 and drink himself into oblivion last night". We got into a huge fight over it. But now he says he won't be doing that again.

Candice ~ I can't believe Carson is almost 6 months!! And a big boy. We need to see some new pics!!

Heather ~ sorry everyone is sick.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. Yesterday Chris had surgery on his big nut - lol. After he had the varicocele surgery, he started getting fluid accumulation on that side. Well, last month it got really bad and was going up into his abdomen. So he went to the uro and he said that it was basically lymph fluid, benign, and it could be fixed. So we went yesterday. They knocked him out, aspirated a butt load of fluid out of his belly and scrotum, and then cut the sac and made it smaller so it wouldn't fill up again. I was teasing him that he had a sac reduction. So he's in a bit of pain but I'm keeping him hopped up on percocets!

Alexa is doing well, talking up a storm and generally acting like a 2 year old, even though she still has 3 months to go!

I have my 28 week appt today, even tho I'll be 29 weeks on Saturday. Then I start going every 2 weeks. That means she's coming soon. I better get moving on the room!

I'm off to eat breakfast. TTYL.
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:15 am

Denise - I've been feeling pretty good. We just found out yesterday that our carseats came in so now we're waiting on a chair and dresser before the place we ordered everything from will deliver it all. Progress! Poor Chris. Is he in a lot of pain?

Our doctor's appointment went well yesterday. Now I'm sitting here in the lab for four hours doing my 3 hr glucose test. The stuff u drink was gross and especially on an empty stomach. I'm starving and it's making me nauseas. I just hope this time goes fast and that I don't have gd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:54 am

Gigi- I will check ito ut!

Becky- sorry you are not feeling well. Also sorry to hear your grandma isnt doing well.

Candice-Hi!

Denise- take good care of hubby!!

Clare- sorry about the 3 hr test. YUCK.

Jeannette- did you like the AVON you ordered?

I was without a computer for 2 days but I am back!! Here are Brennans school pics!!

Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:57 am

Well, I. Have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I barely failed the three hour. Its good that I know though so that I can manage things. I'm learning a lot lately, I guess. As long as my Babies are healthy and stay baking for quite awhile, I will be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:00 am

Clare- sorry. LIke you said it is good that you know so now you can manage it. A friend of mine barely failed hers too and was fine. She did follow the diet and all but she didnt have any other issues b/c of it.
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next