TTC a Miracle 2009

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by raevynnlea on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Its funny-- i went in to see my "friends list"... and clicked on some of the names to see if it would tell me the threads they post on to see if i could access it that way.. Well.. Some people.. Becky/Aara-- have threads they visit ( like their birth board).... but I am guessing that jeanette/maureen only use MMT for our thread...because as of this morning they have NO most visited/most posted on threads...... I think we were removed...

Last edited by raevynnlea on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)

raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

View user profile http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:17 pm

I was on earlier but cant get on again now. I got the one email about having to join the groups we wanted to belong to. I clicked on TTC and the birth board. I do not know what is going on with the site.
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Motherof2boys on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Here is my vent about MMT! I hate it! I cannot get on at all and it bugs me. Why would you try something new and have the site crash like that. UGH!

Anyways....ppl are more then welcome to join here!

Motherof2boys

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. Hopefully TTC in Summer of 2010 for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 3.5 yrs. and Omri 1yr. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer/Business Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 pm

It is very annoying that one minute I am on and then the next it isnt working. I wil suggest this site to the birth board I am on.
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm just here to post a little rant. We decided to get Jalen the H1N1 shot. He got his 1st one on November 3rd (a Tuesday). I made the appointment for 4 weeks later (another Tuesday...today). My DH took him for his shot, and they told him he couldn't have it. It hadn't been 30 days. Hmmm...maybe a phone call instead would have been nice. Or, maybe when the appt was scheduled, they could have said something. I don't know...just a thought.

Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Becky & Heather(s)- That is really weird. It looks like our board has been deleted. I can see that some birth boards are still there, but ours is gone!

I'm fine with it though. Goodbye MMT!!!

Are you guys going to let me abuse my new moderator power? I want to delete posts and yell at people for using abusive language! LOL. I don't think our board needs a mod...I have a useless power... Sad

Last edited by Adrienne1010 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I'm a mod and I can edit posts!)

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Adrienne - Did someone yell at someone on MMT for using abusive language? I'm confused as to why our board was deleted. I haven't been able to log on MMT in a long time, so I don't know half of what went down.

Also, has anyone heard from Candice? And what about Ash and Shannon? (Ash was a mod on MMT, wasn't she?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Adrienne - Did someone yell at someone on MMT for using abusive language? I'm confused as to why our board was deleted. I haven't been able to log on MMT in a long time, so I don't know half of what went down.

Ha ha. Sorry, no! I'm just making things up and being silly. I looked up what a mod's job is, and that was it. Nothing's actually happened. I just wanted to use my mod powers. Everyone's posts look a little different to me. I have the option to edit or delete other people's posts, and I can see the IP address where they came from.

I don't know about Ash. She knows we came here, but I think she probably feels a loyalty to MMT. On other boards there, I guess things can get nasty, so they actually NEED mods! I don't know how Shannon's going to find us now!

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Lol! That's funny! I was just unsure because I haven't been able to get on to MMT for a couple of weeks or whatever. I'm glad that we have this forum now though. I wouldn't want to lose you girls.

You're going to have a lot of work with us too as mod, Adrienne! lol We're a roudy bunch! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:42 pm

we can get roudy for you adrienne if it makes you happy Smile LOL

raevynnlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Don't make me have to edit your posts for that bad language or being mean to other people! I'll do it... bounce

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Motherof2boys on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi,

lol...I can take powers away too!!

Well that isn't very nice to just delete the board we were one. Ash was kind of devensive when I said that MMT had alot of problems with the site function...oops.

Adrienne is righ the ads on there were overwhelming. I only put one on here to make $$ for the site and it will only take one.

I hope everyone makes it over here and please let anyone you know that they can come over here to create a thread.

Motherof2boys

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. Hopefully TTC in Summer of 2010 for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 3.5 yrs. and Omri 1yr. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:24 pm

lol...I can take powers away too!!

Are you threatening me? I'll delete your post! Ok, I'm just kidding. *begging* PLEASE don't take my powers away.

Can you tell I'm in a goofy mood? I don't want to work. I keep working for a little while, then playing on the internet, then playing with my iPod Touch...quite unproductive. I'll be paying for it later in the month Sad

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Motherof2boys on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 pm

I don't think Heather A. realizes she has powers too....

Motherof2boys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:04 pm

lol-- you guys really have me laughing today Smile I need it

and heather C- i was realizing it JUST as i was scrolling down and saw your comment Smile

raevynnlea

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Hey girls ~

So today was so freakin' long I don't even have the energy to post about it. I promise I'll do it tomorrow, tho.

Oh ~ MMT sucks because they deleted us. BUT I was doing a member search and was able to PM Candice and I found Shannon's photography website so I sent them both messages about moving here. What about Christine? Does she know we moved?

Anyway, I'm going to bed. TTYL
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 am

you guys are too funny!!! I need help. I cant decide which photo to use for our chirstmas cards. I am going to do one with several pics and put a family and then one of each boy. We didnt get 1 pic with both boys looking so it is hard. HELP ME!!!

Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:30 am

I can still get on our TTC Board. Maybe it is b/c they asked us to join the groups we wanted to belong to. I did join the TTC group. No one has posted in a few days. NOt that it matters b/c I like this muchbetter !!!
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:06 am

Becky- Are the 1st & last one the same pic? The last one looks like it has more light or something. I vote for the last one (change my vote from what I voted on FB).

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:08 am

I didnt realize that they were the same. The first one is just enhanced a little.
Now the hard part is figuring out where is the cheapest place to get them. So far snapfish and walmart are about the same but I get them faster with walmart
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:10 am

Hi!

Well I am adding some stuff to the site today, but I promise not to crash it.

Becky~ I like the grass one and the beach one.
oh...vista print has a special going on too...

Swaying Pink for #3! TTC#3 since July 2010

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

View user profile http://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 am

When I look at the grass picture, I can't see Brennan (I think I see his arm...).

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:16 am

Okay ladies, alot of up dates today....

You can now go to your profile and add About You info along with NAME since the idea names under the pics don't show Smile

You can see where it shows up on my info on the left hand side...

Swaying Pink for #3! TTC#3 since July 2010

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

View user profile http://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:35 am

Heather C. - Thanks for the info on Miralax. I think I will go out and get some to try today. I was thinking about the same thing regarding MMT. I got an email to and tried so hard to check the message she sent but since I can not get on I had no luck.

Maureen - I love the pic you have for your avatar!!!!! I would certainly pay the extra to have people help me partial pack load and unload. That price is much cheaper then I would have guessed. Even though I know it is a lot of money. :}

Adrienne - An IPod touch sounds neat. YAY for having a walker!!! I love the Frankenstein walk, it is my favorite. HAHAHAHA I was laughing out loud when I read your post about your MOD power.

Clare - How are you feeling?

Denise - Thanks for the advice! I have trouble going to and DH can always tell cause I get really grumpy. I guess you tend to feel like pooh when you are full of it. LOL The story about your SIL cracks me up cause I felt the same way. Then this past weekend I swear my little boy moved all day and night long. He never stopped and I began to feel like I was getting a bruise inside and he was kicking the bruise. Is that even possible? LOL

Gigi - Wow, what a beautiful little girl. I hope your back and hips feel better.

Becky - UGH, I hope that Brennan will grow out of waking up early and waking up his brother. LOL I like the beach one because you can see everyone's faces. What cute pics.

Has anyone heard from Kate? Does anyone have her on FB or something so we can let her know we moved?

So I started having a new pregnancy symptom that had me so freaked out yesterday. Hot flashes, now these are nothing like I have ever experienced before. I was sitting my lab yesterday talking to a co-worker when I began to feel warm. Then I started to get hotter and hotter. My co-worker said my face, arms and hands began to get redder and redder until I started sweating. So bad I literally had drips of sweat going down my forehead and neck. YUCK!! Then all of a sudden it was like I had been put on the tilt a whirl. The whole room started spinning and my co-worker said my eyes started rolling around like I was no longer focusing. Ummm what exactly can you focus on when the room is spinning around you. I felt like I was going to be sick... wonder why. LOL

Anyway it lasted about 10 minutes then as quickly as it started, it went away and I felt fine. This happened to me last week while I was eating Turkey and I thought it was related to something I ate but yesterday it happened twice and I was not eating anything nor was I hungry. So I called my Dr. and she said this is a common symptom that some women get (lucky me) and there is nothing to be alarmed of, nor is there anything she can do. She said I should just dress in layers, try to stay cool and if I start to feel warm at all I should sit down immediately. I should mention this co-worker happened to be a guy. Actually I was in my lab with 3 men, I am the only woman on the team. Anyway I had them all freaked out. They had no clue what to do. I kept trying to get up and outside so I could cool down and they kept trying to make me sit down. They shortly realized that I have a lot of power behind this big belly as I managed to push all 3 of them out of the way so I could exit the room. Once I cooled down and came back in the room the 3 of them had the deer caught in the headlights look about them and kept asking "is that normal" It took me an hour to get them to realize that just because I am pregnant does not mean I know exactly what is occurring at all times, I just have to trust my Dr. Poor Guys.
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Motherof2boys on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:39 am

Stacey~ you should have your blood pressure checked.

PS...checking out to see if the new profile items are working.

Motherof2boys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next