Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:01 am

Today is the 11th anniversary of my friend who was killed by a drunk driver. We were seniors in HS when she got hit head-on by a guy who had been convicted of drunk driving 3 times before. He ended up getting 20 years (the law had changed shortly before the accident, and he was the 1st person in WI to get such a long sentence).

We had been friends sinch 1st grade, so needless to say, it was devestating to me at the time. One positive to come out of the situation is that I think it taught a lot of people NOT to drink & drive at a time when we really needed the lesson. To be honest...the whole situation still seems surreal 11 years later. Since it happened senior year, and everyone left for college shortly after...it almost feelsl like I don't see her anymore because she went off to college and we just lost touch.

So, I'm thinking of my old friend, Jennie today...
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:08 am

Very sad Adrienne. Thinking of you today
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Adrienne - So sorry about your friend. I had a similar experience when I was a junior with a friend of mine that had died in a drowning accident trying to save a friend. But I still feel that the drunk driving laws at least here in PA are a joke. Jail time after the 3rd offense I am sorry is not good enough. But I am thinking about you today too!

Poor Olivia hasn't had a decent nap in like 2 days. Yesterday I had men here working on the bathroom which is next to her room so she couldn't take a nap and then today the neighbors across the street are having the rook done and those men are so loud they should just be inside my house. I feel for her. I lay her down and she may sleep a few minutes but something always wakes her up. Ugh so frustrating. But she is fussing so I need to run.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi everyone!

I had my u/s this morning: I have an 18 mm, 19 mm, and 12 mm (the 12 probably won't make it). The RE is having me trigger tomorrow at 6 pm and the IUI is going to be Saturday sometime (I think in the morning since they're only open for a half day). My beta is going to be on Friday, January 8th. I'm really nervous because we are supposed to get a really bad snowstorm so I don't want my IUI to get cancelled because of it. I'm also nervous because I'm afraid that I will O on my own and miss ovulation all together. I'm waiting for a call back from the satellite clinic to schedule my IUI. I sure hope that this goes well. I had better follie measurements than last time so at least I responded well to the Letrozole, but now I feel like the timing could be thrown off because of Christmas or the snowstorm. Ugh. I asked the nurse about the Christmas thing and she said that my doctor wouldn't have had me do the IUI if he didn't think there was time - he would have just converted it to timed intercourse. I'm just so worried right now.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Clare- good luck!! Hope this is it for you!!

Do u have Mitch blog? I would like to take a look!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Adrienne and Heather C. - I have read studies where people swear enjoying DTD makes all the difference. Although I can not be swayed to that theory 100% because I can tell you I did not enjoy the IUI I had which gave me my BFP. LOL I have heard though that when a girl ... umm really enjoys it ... her ovaries bounce up and down which drenches them in the swimmers giving them a better chance of catching that egg. Can you tell I was reading about anything I could that may help me with a BFP before I moved onto IUI. LOL

Denise - I am planning to work up until I give birth. I am hoping I made the right decision. I have started feeling more and more stressed at work. I am not sure if it is because work is getting more stressful or if it is a pregnancy thing. Poor Alexa sounds like she had a long day at the Dr. hope she had fun after her nap.

Maureen - Praying that this baby is digging in deep which is what caused the cramping. I am so excited for you, I can hardly wait till Monday. I second the lottery ticket idea!! YAY for DH!!

Candice - I can not wait to see pics. Yay for a perfect baby boy! Go Team Blue!!!

Tasha - I have noticed the same thing. The evening is when I feel the most movement and now I am finally at the point where if you watch my belly you will see it shake and shimmy and see body parts moving around. It is crazy.

Clare - Praying that your body is preparing for a BFP this cycle to.

Shannon - I hope you can catch up on everything you need to do.

Becky - Wow , the boys are getting so big.

So I have started to get some sharp pains in my Va-jay-jay area and occasionally when I move I get a sharp pain in the lower left side of my abdomen. Right below when my stomach has started to bulge from the baby. I this is all normal but it freaks me out. IT tends to occur most when I am sleeping and I roll over. I get a sharp pain that wakes me from sleeping and it takes a few minutes to go away. Other then that my heartburn has gotten so bad that it makes me nauseous and I swear my ears burn. Is that normal? My Dr. does not want to give me anything other then the TUMS I am already taking as she would rather a mother not take any meds at all unless they are 100% necessary. I can see her point but I am now taking 2 TUMS almost every 30 minutes or so and the taste is starting to get to me, not to mention I am beginning to wonder if you can over dose on TMS. LOL

I have a ton of cooking to do, Every year our family chooses to do food from a different culture and this is our 3rd year. for example the first year we did Italian, the second year we did Mexican and this year we are doing Bar-B-Queue. That was my idea, I have been craving Bar-B-Queue lately. Anyway, the in laws are making home made beans and corn bread and ribs so DH and I have decided to make Bar-B-Queue Beef Brisket. It is going to take 12 hours to marinate and 8 hours to cook so we are starting tonight. I figure that way we can cook it tomorrow since it has to make a 2 hour journey with us to the in laws house and can be heated back up once we get there. We are also making fresh cole slaw and bread and I am making a cheese cake to go with it. OMG I am so hungry now. I have no clue how I am going to cook all this food without eating any of it. LOL Hope you are all having a good day.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Once i posted all these new posts came up. I guess I need to refreseh more often...

Adrienne - I am so sorry about yur friend and thinking of you today.

Clare - I triggered at 9pm on a Monday and then went in for my IUI at 10am the following Wednesday. I was terrified that I was going to O sooner then they thought and the IUI would be to late but I got a BFP so I assume that was not the case. Those numbers are great follie size's. If I remember correctly I only had one follie which was about 17 or 18 when I got my BFP so 2 is great! Good Luck.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Brennan woke up this morning All excited because santa was coming tonight. My dad said no he isnt. Brennan said yes Christmas is friday so he is coming. My dad said today is wed. Poor Brennan just said OH. He is so excited!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Maureen-Nothing wrong with a nice healthy POAS addiction=) That is wonderful about DH getting into grad school….I think you guys have had a wonderful day! What a Christmas for you both!

Candice-That’s great that the 4D went well…it’s so amazing to see them bopping around in there.

Denise-Yahooo to being almost bottle free and whoa on the late shopping! Well at least you’re getting her something. Ben got an ornament from us for his first Christmas. That’s it!

Shannon-I hope you got your wrapping done….Matt was doing it last night and I feel asleep

Becky-Brennan looks so grown up! And Leo with the dog is too cute!

Adrienne-Thinking of you….it’s hard when something that life changing happens when you’re in high school. I have a story of my own but it’s very long…makes you appreciate life.

Clare-I’m hoping that everything goes well for you and DH and the stinky snow stays away!

Stacey-I ended up sleeping propped up…I think I had 4 pillows plus a body pillow. If we had the recliner when I was pregnant I definitely would have slept in there! Doing the different food each year is a great idea!!

Ben did well with his shots=) He’s napping now. The doctor told us to do prune juice or pear juice 1 oz twice a day to start. So I’m hoping that works for him. I can not believe Christmas eve is tomorrow!!!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Adrienne-With the food and sending it to the sitter.....do you defrost it first or just put it in the bowl in a lunch bag with ice packs? Or did you transport it a different way?
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:14 pm

I'd put the frozen cube(s) in a container, and bring it to the babysitter's house, and just keep it in her fridge.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Clare - Relax and you'll see everything is going to work out!! I just know it. I am so excited for you. I remember having all those same feeling whe nI had my IUI. It's normal.

Stacy - I have been taking Zantac. My heartburn was so bad last week that I was throwing up from it so I went out and got me some Zantac. Now it's on the list of meds that is ok for me to take that my doctor gave me at the beginning of my pregnancy but it was so severe that TUMs was like candy. It never worked for me. I would tell your doctor, you really need something better. Ohhh and I have those same pains when i try to roll over I think it's the ligaments too ohh and I am having pains in the jay-jay too. Sharp ones. But I did find out that she is head down so that is why I feel so much pressure too.

Kate - I'm glad Ben did well with his shots. I think us as moms take it worst. I know I do anyway!

Halfway through the kitchen cleaning but my back is breaking and killing me so I am back on the heathing pad before I decide to sweep and mop the floor. If I can just get that done today and then run the sweeper in the downstairs tonight I will be done for tomorrow. OUCH!!!!!!! Contraction!!!!. Breath Gigi................................Ok it's going away. I have been getting alot of them lately. And they can hurt like that one just did. Anyone have BH this early too????? Gotta go try to finish up this kitchen!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Thanks so much for your support, everyone! I feel a bit better now that I actually got the IUI scheduled. We go in on Saturday morning at 10:30. They scheduled it so that they would give themselves some extra time to get in if the roads aren't ideal - I'm really hoping and praying that the storm is over by then and the roads are pretty clear.

I also forgot to mention that I have an egg ready to go in each ovary too which is interesting to me. I know that I shouldn't get my hopes up and that it doesn't mean anything, but just thought that was interesting.

Thanks again for the encouragement though. It's been helpful to me throughout all of this.

Last edited by CJ71903 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Here's my attempt at personals.

Denise - I had 3 test total. One multi-choice on the computer. One with patient scenerios on the computer which was where you have like 10 answers for each question and more than 1 was right and if you don't pick all of the ones that are right you don't get full credit. The last exam was one where I had to work on actual patients so no multichoice so you had to know your stuff. Happy belated birthday to Alexa. Cute video! Alexa is getting so big. Kieya went to the doctor today and they said that she is 23 lbs and 29 1/2" and she is quite a bit older than Alexa.

Becky & Jeanette - Kieya got a Tinkerbell toddler bed for Christmas so she will be switching to it very soon (probably on New Years weekend since it is a long weekend and I will have more time to redo her room).

Jeanette - You and your baby are in my prayers. Have you got your results back from the doctor?

Shannon - Glad to hear that your sister is doing better. Congrats on DH graduating.

Gigi - Your nephew is in my prayers. Glad your appointment went well. As far a BH contractions. When my mom did my u/s at like 8 weeks 5 days when I was pregnant with Kieya my mom said that I was having a BH contraction then. I never felt it but I was having them. So to answer your question, yes, you can have BH that early.

Kate - I hope the juice helps Ben.

Stacey - Happy Birthday since I probably will not be on-line to tell you tomorrow. Hope you and DH have a great day together. I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left!

Natasha - If your doctor says that it is carpal tunnel you might ask him about getting a prescription for a cock-up wrist splint to wear at night when sleeping.

Heather C. - I would call.

Candice - Glad the u/s went well.

Maureen - Your DH's grandma is my prayers. Congrats on the BFP!!! I'm praying that it is sticky!!! Please update us after your appointment on Moday. Also, congrats to DH! This will be a Christmas you will never forget!!!

Clare - Glad you got your IUI scheduled. Praying you get your BFP this cycle.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

I took Kieya back to see the doctor today. Last night she was up for 1 1/2 hours coughing and fussing. She just was not feeling well at all. Doctor said that he does not think that it is a virus. He said he could hear wheezing and that it is a possibility that it is asthma. He wrote a prescription for Singulair and said to have her take that until he sees her on 1/7 for a follow up. If still having problems we will probably then do a chest x-ray and may end up doing a nebulizer (sp?).

I finally got my test results back. The second test that I took I scored 614 and had to have 500 to pass so that one I did well on. The 1st exam I didn't do too good on though. I'm going to have to re-take that one. I was very sick when I took it and that really affected how I did. I had tried to call the day before hand to re-schedule it for later that same week so I would have time to get over the really bad stomach virus that I had but they would not let me. Now I have to pay $250 to re-take it. That really sucks! But hey atleast I passed the other exam which everyone else that took them said was harder than the one I did not pass. Now I just have to study some more so I will do very well next time.

Well, I guess I better go. It's almost time for me to get off and I then have to run home and pack before I got pick up Kieya from daycare.

Heather A. - Glad your DH is back home. I say if you want to go back to school then go for it.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey ladies! Well I think I can officially call some of my symptoms PG symptoms...not just being sick. I just generally feel yucky. I don't really have what I would consider m/s...but every once in a while I feel a small wave of nausea that is better when I burp. Anyone else have something like this? DH keeps laughing at me b/c I am calling them puke burps...as in I don't want to puke so I better burp.
I keep feeling up my girls to see if they are sore...not yet. I am a DD so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I've heard that smaller cup sizes can me more sensitive or something. Who knows!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Maureen~ My BB's didn't get sore till I was 8mths. So that was never a symptom for me. I got waves of nausea with Omri but with Ezra I had all day sickness for the first 3 mths. I was Starving all the time, red meat made me puke, couldn't look at it, eat it, nor look at it.

But I am glad you have some symptoms Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Maureen - I had DD's and my breast were kinda sore but only if I bumped into something or DH touched them a certain way. And yes I had those burps...I was just happy that I didn't actually throw up...glad something is happening. When are you going to dr. again? is it Monday?

Stacey - Happy Birthday just in case I don't have time to write anything.

Alicia - I haven't been to the dr. since I go in 2 weeks. The pain is painful but not to the point that I can't handle it. I bought me a wrist brace today to wear at night and in the morning when it hurts the most. Other than that I think it will be okay until I go back on the 6th.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:24 am

Maureen - OMG! Holy crap. I didn't get to read your post because as I was scrolling through I saw your ticker! I am soooo happy for you and your DH. What a Merry Christmas this is for the both of you. I know I said this last month, but this BETTER BE IT for you, gosh darnit. =)

Adrienne - Hugs as you remember your dear friend. So sad.

Clare - I am soooo excited for you. Remember I told you we did our IUI the day after Christmas last year and now we have a perfect little girl!!!! Fingers crossed. And I definitely do remember Mitch, so happy for her.

Becky - I cannot believe how old the boys are getting. Brennan looks like a little man! So cute.

Merry Christmas, everyone. I am exhausted from life and still have a million things to do. But tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I have a BABY to dress up! Amazing. =)
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:19 am

hey girls!!

Holly- aww you should post pics of her all dressed up for santa Wink

Adrienne- so sad about your friend, i know it must have been a strange day with replaying those memories. hugs.

clare- yay clare! rooting for you like crazy, like always, blow far away snowstorm!!!

kate- thank you! hes real nervous about what he should do next etc. im doing my best to encourage him. how is ben? im glad the shots went ok, and i can not believe its Christmas eve tomorrow either! yay!!! happy 1st christmas little Ben!

alicia- aww poor sweet girl, i hope she feels better soon, atleast a little better by Christmas!, also great job on the exam, i dont think i would have been able to pull it off being that sick and with all this holiday rush etc. awesome!

Maureen- yay for symptoms!!! Wink

Heather C- thats awesome about your sisters! i cant imagine how it all feels, but it must feel wonderful putting these precious pieces together.

Becky- aw Brennan! so cute. gosh remember how exciting Christmas was when you were little? theres nothing like it. also, cute pics!

Denise- thanks! what did you guys end up getting Alexa? aw it must be so much fun to shop with your DH for gifts for your baby! i cant wait one day!!

AFM- i got my wrapping done and everything else for the morning. here it is 1:15 am! haha. oh well, DH and I had one of those good talks about life etc. and for once it was not able how sad i was that im not pregnant yet! it was refreshing.

My nana came up from miami and she ended up falling in my parents yard on their stupid brick steps and she was unconscious. She ended up being ok, she had memory loss for about 30 min (they called 911 and appearently as long as she starts to remember things shes alright) she had a bump the size of a grapefruit on her head and i just wanted to cry when i saw her. it really scared me. Her and my papa both are very independant and travel all over the place etc, so ive never had to really think of them as "old" even though they are in their 80's. ha. they just celebrated their 60th anniversary and went on a trip once a month for the whole year! isnt that insanely cute?! and crazy! haha. anyways, i think shes going to be alright, shes a fighter, in more ways than one Wink
ok so my friend from work is going through some troubles. She just had her 2nd miscarriage and is heartbroken. I invited her to check the group out if you guys think thats ok, i just know how much you guys have helped me, and know that she needs someone to talk to whos been through it. so, if you see a new name come on, its tabitha, thanks!!

well, still no period. ive been having weird mild cramps for 2 days now and i keep running to the bathroom swearing that it came. and nothing. its due tomorrow for sure i think. bah trying not to even count, i said i was going to stop remember?!! haha. well, Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!! night!!
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:07 am

Good morning, girls! I've been up since 5:30 b/c Miss Alexa needed her binky and I haven't been able to go back to sleep. Grrrr.

Maureen ~ I didn't have serious boobie pain. They kind of ached, like when AF was coming. My SIL had pain so severe she couldn't even let the shower hit them. So, there is a wide range of ta-ta pain out there! I'm glad you are feeling icky Very Happy

Adrienne ~ I'm sorry about your friend. I had a friend in high school who was riding his bike home one evening and was hit by a drunk who killed him. My ex-H was a total alcoholic who had a DUI and couldn't figure out why I left him - duh.

Shannon ~ sorry about your gma. BUT the good thing is that she went to the hospital, is remembering things, and her swelling came out as opposed to swelling internally - which is bad, bad, bad. Glad she is feeling better. And your friend is more than welcome! Oh and shopping with my DH - can I tell you that it sucks - lol. He hates to shop, even for Alexa. But I found a toy that was cute and showed her. She got SO excited and threw a fit when we put away. He thought that was great that she liked it so much.

Holly ~ I will be expecting pictures of the fashionable Ms. Gwen. I just realized that Alexa has no XMAS pj's so we'll be getting some of those today.

Kate ~ we really do suck this year. As for Ben, at least he is getting something - Alexa was only 6 days old last year and when XMAS day was almost over, we realized we didn't even get our daughter anything. Parents of the year on that one.

Clare ~ yippeee!!!!! Don't focus on the weather - where there is a will there is a way. I had a friend a few years ago who had the same issue - we had a huge snow storm. The clinic said that they come in regardless b/c they know they will get patients no matter what! I'm so excited!!!

Gigi ~ take it easy, girlie. I hope you are feeling better today. I also hope poor Olivia gets a nap!!

Oh, Adrienne ~ thanks for the blog link!

Heather ~ did you reach any of your other family yet?

Hi to EOE. That was all I could remember right now. Alexa and I have to go out today - again. Her pictures are ready at Penney's and we want to have them for tomorrow. ALTHOUGH ~ I just read we are expected freezing rain tomorrow that may continue throughout the day. And I can tell you that I will not put my daughter in the car during an ice storm just to go to his mom's for dinner. MIL will be pissed but oh, well.

I hope everyone has a great day. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:08 am

PS - Shannon ~ if your AF doesn't come, when do you think you'll test??
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:52 am

Becky - That would be horrible. Poor Brennan. At least Sanata is coming tonite so he can get excited again.

Kate - Yeah for Ben doing so good at the dr. I hope the prune juice works.

Gigi - I feel the same way about TUMS. Plus I think I am getting a cavity because I eat so many in th emiddle of thenight and I am not going to brush my teeth 5 times in the middle of the night after having one. I would never sleep then. I will have to ask my Dr. if I can take Zantac on Monday when I go back in. Oh I did not think that maybe he was head down and could cause all the extra pressure. Maybe that is it. Glad to hear someone else is going through the same thing I am, that makes me feel so much better. How far along are you now? I can not seem to read your ticker. Not sure why it shows up that way on my screen. I do not think I have had any BH yet but since it is my first child I am told that is normal. I hope your BH ease up.

Clare - Actually having 2 eggs ready to go and one in each ovary gives you better odds then someone who only has one egg ready to go. So that is great. That way no matter which direction the swimmers decide to go they will find an area with an egg. YAY!!! I am excited for you and will pray the storm lets up so you have no issues getting in for your IUI.

Alicia - Thanks for the birthday wishes. YAY for passing that exam, hope you are feeling great for the next one so you can pass that one to. I am surpried they would not let you reschedule. I can imagine how hard it would be to concentrate when you do not feel good but I am sure you will pass next time.

Maureen- My girls never got soare and I am a D so maybe that is why, never thought of that. Now I am a DD and DH keep saying he is going to ask the Dr. if he can keep them once I give birth. LOL As for the nasuea I have the same thing even today. I start to feel a little sick then I sit up and a huge burp comes out and I feel much better. I can not wait to Monday. It is going to be a long weekend. LOL

Tasha - Thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope you feel better.

Shannon - I hope you nana feels better very quickly. Maybe AF will stay away for while. That would be a nice Christmas gift.

Denise - I do not blame you, driving in freezing rain is no joke. There is not a car in the world that is safe in it no matter what anyone thinks. Even an SUV with 4 wheel drive is not going to stop on ice like it should. I do not think I would risk it either.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Back to top Go down

Post by Motherof2boys Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:00 am

Ah, it is Christmas Eve!! That means sugar cookie and decorating day in the Collins house!!

2 nights ago I called all of my/mom's sisters! They are all great. There are 15 cousins I am the second oldest.

Well I have to get around and get a shower and get the boys breakfast.
Motherof2boys
Motherof2boys

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. Hopefully TTC in Summer of 2010 for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 3.5 yrs. and Omri 1yr. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer/Business Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:14 am

Holly--Thanks for the good wishes. I have a really good feeling about this one! For some reason I am also thinking team pink....with my previous miscarriage I always thought team blue. I never had any particular reason for feeling that way, just did. Hehe

Shannon--I am glad your Nana is doing ok (I called my grandma Nana too!). Hitting her head like that and losing consciousness is not a good thing. I dont' want to alarm you, but please have someone in your family check in or call her frequently over the next month or so. It is possible to have a very tiny bleed in the head...but they usually don't show up for a few weeks. Things they should look for are if she seems sleepier than usual, more forgetful than usual, confused, having trouble walking or falling. I'm a neuro nurse so of course I think brain all the time. haha! If she doesn't need to take aspirin for a heart condition, then she should stick with Tylenol for a while for any headache she may have.

Denise--You shouldn't feel bad about no gifts for Alexa last year...you gave her LIFE!

Stacey--Over the counter zantac should be fine for your pregnancy. The is also a stronger prescription dosage of it as well. Good luck!

Heather--That baking sounds fun! I hardly ever back anymore. Maybe I should surprise DH today and make him some chocolate chip cookies.

AFM: I am feeling a little better this morning. Hopefully that is a good thing, lol. I am trying not to stress about this pregnancy. I still can't get over all the good news we got on Tuesday. I can't tell if DH is more excited about getting into school or the pregnancy. Probably the school...he's still nervous about the pregnancy. This morning he was asking me when I will be 6 weeks...he sees it as much of a milestone as I do.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:17 am

Gigi ~ I forgot.....I got BH contractions from week 22 on. Towards the end, some of those suckers were painful. A little rest and some water usually helped but there was one night they were coming every 5 minutes. However, I never said anything to Chris b/c he would have wanted to cart me off to the hospital.

Stacey ~ yes, head down will kill you - lol. And I also had shooting pains in down there after Alexa was born. It did eventually go away, though. And remember, your teeth are more susceptible to cavities when you're pregnant, so getting up to brush probably won't help ~ sorry Surprised(

Heather ~ that is so great your are reconnecting.

Maureen ~ sometimes you just have to trust your gut. When I got my first BFP, I just didn't think it would stick and it didn't. But when I got mine with Alexa, I was more sure, even though I had a moment of "this can't be happening" when I had the bleeding with her but it turned out to be nothing.

Still waiting on Alexa to get up ..........the little stinker.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next