Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 22 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by mfowler08 Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:09 am

Darn...I found a really cute ticker at widdlytinks.com but it's too big for my signature. So I tried just pasting it into a message so I could show you guys but it was just all the text code =( Darn computers!

But if you want to see what it would have looked like, go to widdlytinks.com and look at the Due Date Countdown Ticker.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:37 am

Shannon-Sorry AF showed…bah!

Stacey-You’re getting so close! Yipes! I can’t wait till a new baby is here!

Maureen-I can’t wait to find out what your HCG is either! I wouldn’t worry about symptoms too much and try not to focus on them!

The prune juice is working for Ben! A little too much so now we’ve gone down to ½ oz a day rather than 2 oz a day…. Poor Matt got the first diaper where it was a total blow out! LOL but he seems much more comfortable.

Matt’s grandpa passed away this morning at 7:20. He was in a hospice center so it was expected but still not easy. We’re supposed to be going to his mom’s today but I’m not sure what the heck is going on now. Just keep Matt and his family in your prayers.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:30 pm

thank you Holly! i am the same way lol

stacey- yay!! pack those bags!!
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Kate - I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Stacey - our your bags packed girl since your time is close you never know. When is the next time you have to go to the dr.?

Maureen - I know what ticker you are talking about and they are so cute. I hate that some tickers are bigger than others and is hard to use on forums speaking of tickers its about time for me to get a new one too...how are you feeling? you are almost at the mark can't wait until your dr. appt. tomorrow i know you can't either.

AFM - well Christmas was wonderful. My left thumb joints are bothering me more, but it's just at night and early morning. I'm going to talk to my dr. about when I go back to him on the 6th but i figured its just because my hands and feet are starting to swell. So I'm just going to start drinking more water and watch the sodium intake to see if that helps. The brace I bought helps my wrist so I'm sure it's just carpal tunnel.

Hello to everyone else that I missed...what happened to the background all I see is upgrade to pro today...
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Yeah the background is making me cross-eyed! LOL

Kate--I am so sorry to hear about Matt's grandpa. It is always so hard to lose a loved one...especially at the holidays.

Shannon--how are you feeling?

Natasha--How are you doing? You are more than 1/2 way there!

AFM: I keep running to the bathroom b/c I feel so 'wet' down there that I think AF has shown up, lol. Not spotting though! I am so happy b/c I have never gone this far before without even spotting.
But unfortunately I think my cold is getting worse. Once I got my BFP I attributed my cold symtpoms to just PG symtpoms, but DH is getting it now too. He is going to call in sick to work tonight b/c he was miserable last night. I really need to go out and buy some more dayquil for him. Too bad I can't take some too...wait, I didn't mean that. I will gladly suffer through this cold as long as my baby stays healthy!

Oh...and I found another really cute ticker last night, but again I can't figure out how to load it on here. Crying or Very sad It has all sorts of links where you can copy it to facebook, myspace, different blog site. Maybe when Heather gets back she can give me some insight.

Hope everyone is doing well today.
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Maureen - it is probably both i know i started feeling sick like around 6 weeks and i didn't know if it was preg. or cold. I'm feeling good except from the pain from swelling but it's tolerable. With the tickers I would try all of them and then see if you can save on here. That's what I did.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Well I found another ticker I like from Whattoexpect.com. I was able to link it in my signature...but you have to click on it to open it. What's weird is that the What to expect ticker is showing me at 6 weeks...hmmm.
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Maureen - I think if the ticker has a url in it then you can use it. If it has just a website name than it's harder.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Just testing my new Tickers!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Shannon - Sorry to hear about AF arriving for you. That really stinks and especially when your hopes are up so high. It's hard not to be sad.

Holly - How was Gwen's first Christmas? I'm so happy for you and that you finally have your little girl with you.

Stacey - Get those bags packed! It has to be so surreal that you're going to see your LO so soon.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

AFM - The IUI went well. There was one incident though: my husband got there to give his sample at 8:15 (the IUI was scheduled for 10:30) and there was no one there. He had to walk all over the hospital trying to figure out what was going on - they called several people and no one answered. I called my RE's office (I work through a satellite clinic since the RE is two hours away) and left messages - we were both very panicked. So, to make a long story short, someone finally called my cell phone looking for my husband. Apparently, on Saturdays (when the clinic is closed) you have to take a different route to get to the area we usually go to - the nurse NEVER told me this on Wednesday when I set up the appointment. This nurse has dropped the ball on a few things now, but nothing as important as this. When the RE's office called me back, we had everything figured out, but I still told them about all of this and they said that they were going to give this feedback to the satellite clinic. I hope that people don't think I'm annoying and that I did the right thing by saying something to the RE's office - we really just didn't know what was going on when everything was locked up and there was no one around. The IUI itself was fine - my husband had another good sample. I had some cramping during the IUI and afterwards too (all tolerable). When I was on the examination table I just started crying. It was such a stressful morning with not knowing if we would even be able to do the IUI since my husband couldn't find anyone and then just the regular IF thoughts that go through my mind. I pulled it together though and actually am not feeling crampy today - just a little bloated. I was so crampy for about two days after the IUI last time so I hope that everything is good and that not feeling crampy isn't a bad sign - I hope that I ovulated and everything. Anyway, sorry this was so long and thanks for reading!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm

clare - I hope everything turns out okay for you. sending baby dust.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Clare--What a stressful situation! I think you were absolutely right in giving the feedback to the main clinic. You guys aren't mind readers...how were you supposed to know where to go? I am KFC & praying that you catch that egg(s)!!

Gigi--Cute tickers!

Natasha--The one that I posted today has a url...but I couldn't figure out how to may it show up. Sad
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Here is a belly shot. I am freaking huge. It looks like triplets lol.

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 22 29weeks
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:26 am

Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas!! We did too. The boys had fun. Leo was not into opening gifts so Brennan was happy to take over! We had dinner for DH bday last night. There was about 10 adults and 10 kids and it was crazy. My house isnt big enough. I have a lot of cleaning up to do after work today.

Shannon- so sorry AF showed Sad

Kate- I am glad the prune juice is working! So sorry for DH grandpa. I know it is hard around the holidays. My grandma passed away the day after christmas 9 yrs ago.

Clare- poor DH. I am KFC for you!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:54 am

Here aer the boys in their new bunk beds!
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 22 11-7
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:50 am

I am back!!!

I will be back on later Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:07 am

Becky - I really like the picture. It looks like Leo is looking up for Brennan lol.

Heather - How come when I go to type in the reply box i start to write and I can't see what I am writing. I have to change my color before I can see what im's writing, Any thoughts on that? It's like since I am writing in white it is invisible. hmm?
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Becky--Looks like they love the bunk beds. Did they sleep any better??

Heather--Welcome back!

I just got back from getting my blood drawn. Now the wait begins until I hear back from the office. DH pounced on me as soon as I got home "Is the baby ok?!?" I just laughed and told him we were dealing w/Dynacare (same lab our hospital uses) and that it would be hours before the office got the results.
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Maureen- Brennan is sleeping better. Leo is still getting up around 2:30-3:30. I hope your numbers are great!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Whoa! I couldn't see what I was typing until I changed the color too! Weird!

Maureen- I can't wait to hear the good news! Smile

Kate- THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! You are awesome! When I first saw your message on FB, I tried to send you a message but it failed (I wrote something like: awww...you didn't have to get me anything! That's so uneccessary!). LOL! Then, I was doing stuff around the house and it hit me! You found a Viziati! I'm glad that original message didn't go through! Wink I can't wait to see it in real life!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Okay ladies,

Font Color: I don't have a problem. It should show up black while you are typing it. like it is now for me. The font will automatically switch when posted to the beige color.

Let me know if it works if now I will go into the lay out later and see what is going on. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:58 pm

I'm typing this (and it should be balck) but I can't see anything. I wonder what's up?
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Here are some pictures of Ezra...

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 22 Ezra10

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 22 Ezra110
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Maureen-
Totally normal to feel more "wet" in the nether regions during pg! I still freak out and run in expecting to see spotting or something and this is baby #3 for me! I can't wait to hear how your beta results are looking right now.

Becky S- The boys look cute in their beds Smile

Clare- I'm glad you were able to do the IUI! I'm KFC for you!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Humm...okay I think some of you have a glitch.

How many are having problems with not being able to see when typing??

I am not having a problem all colors are as supposed to be in the back of the site...hummm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next