Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 37 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Bensmom Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Clare-Good luck with your trigger tomorrow!

Adrienne-I really like the size of the quick...I'm very happy with my purchases! I'll have to go check out the new coloring. I really can't wait till you test!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:54 pm

OOOOO...come on Adrienne! I gotta know!!

Sorry your feeling bad yet Jeannette, hope all goes well
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Clare ~ good luck with your trigger!!

Adrienne ~ pee tonight.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Adrienne: I love that bag. It is very cute and sophisticated. Ok I can't wait to see your results either!!!! You have us all in suspense right now. I hope that the results are exactly what you want!

Clare: I hope your IUI goes well on Friday and I hope it gives you your long awaited BFP. I think that it is good that you and your DH are still communicating about what is best for you two. I know that my original RE wanted me to do 3 cycles of clomid + IUI and 3 cycles of injectables + IUI before moving onto IVF. We did 5 total and then decided to move on. I just gave up on them after 4 failed IUIs. We did the 5th just to feel like we tried everything before moving on. I hope that you won't even have to think about IVF!! Thank you for the update and I hope things go well at the main office.

Stacey: Good luck trying to induce yourself!!! I also plan on working right up until delivery. I am changing my schedule though the last month. I will work 5 8-hour shifts instead of these long ones that I work now. I know I am going to hate getting up early every morning but at least I will be done and can have the evenings at home to relax and put my feet up.

AFM: I started working on this little boy's baby book last night. I laminated his u/s pics (I had read that they deteriorate over time due to the type of paper that they are printed on) and put them in a book as well. I am going to work on our daughter's tonight or tomorrow. I hesitated with hers b/c I don't have very many of her and I didn't want to start out "learning" how to do this with hers. We have a ton of pics of him so I felt more comfortable starting there. I am still tackling my to-do list but I definitely wear out more easily now. I cleaned house this morning and my back was killing me after sweeping/mopping and cleaning the tubs. I love getting things done though.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Clare-Good luck with your trigger!

Adrienne-I actually had a scare last month too. I barely had AF, all brown, very light. I have been back on BCP since a couple months after Nick was born and never had an AF like that. I POAS and it was negative, but now I am due today and nothing. I am also a little concerned, although I have no other symptoms, not even sore boobs. I am patiently waiting AF's arrival and even was crazy enough to go back to the old days and check my cervix, which is low, soft and open, lol...ready for AF! As much as we want another LO this would be a little too soon for us! POAS already!
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey everyone nothing much to say except....I have 99 more days....
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Heather-
That house looks nice! I CANNOT believe the price on it!!! And the taxes!!! Seriously, here in NJ, taxes on something that size would run you at least $15,000 a year and the house itself would probably run you $675,000! I only have 2200 sq. feet and 1/2 acre and our taxes are $10,000 a year! Good luck with it! Hopefully you can find a buyer for your place soon!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:34 am

Heather C - no the nursery isn't ready yet. DH is going to be working on it this week since he had to come back early..he isn't going to work this week. so he has all day to work on it. The drawings of the characters of baby looney toons is already done...he just has to paint the walls and characters and do the floor.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:37 am

Tasha-Yay to being into double digits!

Heather C-The house is beautiful. Is there space for you to run your business out of? It says it’s over 3000 sq ft so I’m assuming there is! That’s freaking huge!

Adrienne-I hate the time difference between here and there!

Supposed to go to lunch with MIL today but its crappy out and I don’t feel like going out. Maybe she’ll bring Panera here or something…. Off to shower while the boy is sleeping!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:56 am

Adrienne-?????????

Clare- Good luck with the trigger.

Jeannette- sorry this pregnancy is so hard.

Tasha- yay double digits!!!

Heather- the house is great!! Good luck!

Jeannette- omg I cant imagine paying taxes that high. OUr house is small and ours are only about $1200.

DH had another meeting last night so it was me and the boyus again. Luckily they were tired and went to bed shortly after 8! I fell asleep before 9!! I am signing Brennan up for T-ball tonight. I cant belive he is old enough for sports!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:09 am

Ok, I tested and it's BFN. Phew.

Here's a conversation between me and DH last night:

Me: My teeth hurt sooo bad. The dentist really tightened my braces today.
Him: Well, it could be worse.
Me: What could be worse?
Him: You could be pregnant.
**awkward silence**
Him: What's that look for????
Me: Nothing.
Him: You're not pregnant are you?
Me: I hope not.
Him: What do you mean?
Me: I'm not sure because I switched pills and my body is acting weird.
Him: Ummm...
Me: That would just be terrible.
Him: It wouldn't be terrible. It would just scare the shit out of me.

So...after all that, I got a BFN last night (but I wasn't sure if it was right or not because I had peed about 1 hour before that). Then, I tested again this morning, and BFN again. I would have been ok either way, but I preferred a BFN. Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:12 am

ADrienne- glad you are happy with it. It might take a few months to get a normal af on the new pills
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:15 am

Brennan&Leosmama wrote:ADrienne- glad you are happy with it. It might take a few months to get a normal af on the new pills

Yeah...that's what I'm thinking. I still have 1 test left that I can use if AF doesn't come as normal this time...
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:25 am

Adrienne-I'm with Becky and happy you're ok with the results!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:30 am

Adrienne: I am glad you got a BFN if that is what you want right now. Sorry to keep talking about diaper bags but do you have any idea how long the dudesanddiva website will keep a bag after it has left the jjb website. I am leaning towards getting the Be All black/silver (don't know how long it has been d/c'd though). I don't want to wait too long but I also may want to see if I like the new bags you were talking about that should be out soon. Any ideas? I may break down and order it just to be sure that I get something I like and that my DH wouldn't mind carrying too. I really don't want to start off with 2 different bags for us. The brand new one on Craigslist ($80) was just sold after I had responded to her ad. Just my luck. LOL! Thanks for your help!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:35 am

ANyone have a good sangria recipe?
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:39 am

CJTTC wrote:Adrienne: I am glad you got a BFN if that is what you want right now. Sorry to keep talking about diaper bags but do you have any idea how long the dudesanddiva website will keep a bag after it has left the jjb website. I am leaning towards getting the Be All black/silver (don't know how long it has been d/c'd though). I don't want to wait too long but I also may want to see if I like the new bags you were talking about that should be out soon. Any ideas? I may break down and order it just to be sure that I get something I like and that my DH wouldn't mind carrying too. I really don't want to start off with 2 different bags for us. The brand new one on Craigslist ($80) was just sold after I had responded to her ad. Just my luck. LOL! Thanks for your help!

Candice

I'm not so sure that the Black/Silver Be All is discontinued. They just might be out of stock in the JJB Warehouse. LD&D is pretty good about keeping their stock updated on the website. JJB did reveal their new pattern yesterday. It does come on the Be All, but it won't be here until April. It's not really a guy-friendly pattern (I don't really like it all that much). If they do run out of black/silver, there is also brown/envy (envy is a really nice looking green), and brown/robin (a light blue)...those are guy-friendly. Very Happy I'm always happy to talk about JJB (or diaper bags in general). So, feel free to ask me as many questions as you want! Laughing

ETA: http://www.ju-ju-be.com/ju-ju-blog/ (this is the new JJB pattern)
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:40 am

Mmmm...sangria...

Have you checked out allrecipes.com?
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 am

HI!

Jeanette~ That is one reason why we don't live in NJ our taxes here at this place are $2500.00 per year. So it isn't that bad. For the amount you pay in NJ and taxes you could have a Mansion here with 10 bedrooms and on the lake! haha

Here is another one we are looking at
http://www.realtyusa.com/property/property.asp?VAR_SearchCriteria=selRegion%253Drochester%2526VAR%255FAllowSaveSearch%253D1%2526PRM%255FPropertyTypeCode%253DRES%25257CCND%2526PRM%255FMinimum%255FBeds%253D%2526PRM%255FMinimum%255Fbaths%253D%2526PRM%255FMinimum%255FPrice2%253D%2526PRM%255FMaximum%255FPrice2%253D%2526MapStatus%253DLISTMAP%2526PRM%255FMLSNumber%253D%2526PRM%255FMinimum%255FDateListed%253D%2526PRM%255FSchoolDistrict%253DCanandaigua%2526PRM%255FAddress%253D&VAR_PropertyPagingList=931032%7CRochesterNY%3B927853%7CRochesterNY%3B917416%7CRochesterNY%3B100054%7CRochesterNY%3B100064%7CRochesterNY%3B807959%7CRochesterNY%3B924964%7CRochesterNY%3B931941%7CRochesterNY%3B923075%7CRochesterNY%3B924972%7CRochesterNY&VAR_CurPropertyPage=10&VAR_MaxPropertyPage=17&PRM_MlsNumber=924972&PRM_MlsName=RochesterNY&VAR_SearchType=&VAR_RecordCount=170

DH will be starting a vineyard to follow his family. The have vineyard that the grapes go to Welches and wine companies around here.

Kate~ Everything we are looking at will have space to run my business, but by 2011-2012 we will be in a store front.

Adrienne~ I have had a scare this year too, but I know I am not ready for another one right now just because of what is going on. I hope you are okay with it. ((HUGS))

Tasha~ That sounds cute!

Well got a busy day ahead so better get a working.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:47 am

Heather C. okay, I'm jealous...we can never afford such a house, but I like the first one Smile

Adrienne - glad your happy with the results, it is very possible it is just your body trying to get use to bcp

I got the proofs for my horse book, I am trying to go over now, but I cannot concentrate and the kids are not helping
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Adrienne - I'm glad that your happy with the results. When the TIME is right it will be right and you'll be ready i'm sure.

Heather- Beautiful homes. I really like the first one too.

Clare - I hope the shot wasn't too painful for ya today. I am sure this time you already have a nice sense to calming since your going right to the RE office this time.

I'm sorry I just went blank. These last few days have been horrible. Me and Olivia both are sick. We have a viral infection that is causing us to cough and really feels like brochitis, with lots of phlem. It's so bad that she chokes on hers. It's quite scary. The worst part for me is that when I cough and the mucus comes up it hurts my throat so badly. I just want to cry. i actually have a few times. Last night my temp was 102.4 and it finally broke this morning. My inhalers isn't even helping to much. I just feel like crap. I'm gonna go and lay down on the couch for a bit while she is taking a nap.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Candice - DH and I talked last night a little bit and are leaning towards doing one more IUI in March (since we are going away in February and will miss an IUI then) and then moving to IVF in May (since my RE does them every other month). We kind of sound like you and your husband - we want to give IUI a good shot at working and after four tries at it, the statistics start to decline. How fun that you started on your baby's book! And it's also nice to have a clean house - I always feel good when I'm done.

Adrienne - Glad that you got a BFN if that's what you want right now.

Becky - That will be fun to see Breanan play T-Ball. Does your DH ever thinkg of coaching something like that? I could totally see my husband coaching a sport.

Heather C. - Nice house! Have you set up a showing yet?

Gigi - I hope you feel better soon. It's stinks to be sick. Sometimes a good nap is helpful in getting you to feel more like yourself again.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Clare- DH would love to but it is hard with his work schedule. He doesnt get off until 6:30 and he has to work 1-2 sat. a month. I know he will help out when he can. He help coach his nephews team 6 yrs ago. I am keeping fingers crossed for you !!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Clare: I completely agree with giving it your best shot. I do feel like the whole TTC journey was so very long for us though. At least if we decide to undergo IF treatment again we can skip right to what has worked for us instead of having to go through everything else. I hope you both have a wonderful vacation. It will be nice to get away and just relax. Who knows it may be the last big trip with just the 2 of you. We went to Cancun right before we started IF treatments in Feb 08 and that was the last international trip that we have taken. We had a hard time planning big things with the "what ifs".

Heather: I don't have my bag packed yet. I don't even have all of my baby stuff together yet. I have at least 3 showers coming up in Feb and I am so excited to be able to add to the nursery. Of course the room is painted, furniture and bedding are up but I don't really have any of the necessities yet. Good luck buying and selling. I know it can be a stressful time.

Adrienne: Thanks for the info. I don't really like that pattern either. I may wait to be sure since I still have a little while. I just didn't want to get on the website and it not be an option.

AFM: Well I just registered for an infant care class which includes infant CPR. I already have my training but my DH really wants to go so that he can feel a little more educated in case of an emergency. I hope we never never need to know it!!! I also registered for a breastfeeding class. I think that is all that I am going to take. I really don't think I need the others (hope I am not be naive). Well I start back to work tomorrow. I have had an 8 day stretch off but then of course I pay for it by working lots of days when I go back. I kind of wish it was a little more spread out now that I am pg but we work a 14 week track so our schedules are pretty set. Hope you have a wonderful afternoon.

Candice

CJTTC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next