TTC a Miracle 2009

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by KieyasMommy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Stacey - Kieya's pediatrician agrees that it looks like it may be asthma but says that it is too early to give a definite diagnosis. They said that she would have to go in to the office more times than she has before wheezing before they can determine for sure if it is asthma. You said that it's $100+ a day for daycare where you live...that's really high compared to where I live. I only pay $100 a WEEK for daycare. Thank God, I don't have to pay $100 a day. I think if child care was that high here I would be a stay at home mom!

Kate - Glad Ben's sleeping better for you now.

Aara - Sorry about the house and dog. Hope you get all of your money back.

Jeanette - Hope your cramping has stopped and DH gets the promotion. If I remember right you have an appointment today...please update us afterwards. Hope the appointment goes well.

Candice - Glad your appointment went well.

Denise - They have different flavors for the diabetes test? I thought it was only that nasty orange flavor.

Tasha - Yay for reaching double digits!

Becky - I want to see the Chipmunks! What did you think of it? Love the pick. Looks like Brennan had a great time.

Clare - Hope this cycle ends with a BFP!!!

Heather C. - Love both houses. Especially the 1st but I couldn't afford anything like that.

Adrienne - Glad the test was a BFN since that's what you wanted. Man, that's weird to say considering we usually want a BFP.

Candice - I wouldn't worry too much about not taking all of the classes that are available. DH and I did not take any classes before we had Kieya and I really had not been around newborns at all before I had her but we still did just fine.

Kieya's pediatrician agreed with the previous doctor she saw that it looks like it may be asthma but she said that asthma is not the only thing that causes wheezing so until we see if she has problems in the future we can not diagnose her with it yet. I'm hoping the the singular will keep it under control since it is used for both allergies and asthma. I'm just afraid that if it doesn't then it might take her having a bad asthma attack before she is diagnosed. I know I'm probably worrying over nothing but hey I'm a mom and mom's are allowed to worry about their LO's. Well, at the same time the doctor told us that she also said that it looks like Kieya had the begining of a sinus infection so she wrote a prescription for augmentin. Kieya took it for about a week and then she broke out in hives. I took her back to the doctor and the sinus infection is cleared up but we now have to antibotics she is allergic to. If you eliminate the entire classes those to antibotics are in that elimates 2/3 of the antibotics. That's not good! Hopefully she is only allergic to just those 2 and not the entire classes!

Well, I gotta go through this box of diapers and write Kieya's initals on all of them for daycare so I'll check back in later.
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks ladies on the house comments. I like both but I guess we will have to see what the land looks like for the vineyard.

Clare~ Our house will probably go on the market this spring/summmer. I am picky so I want to fix and upgrade some minor things first.

Aara~ Sorry. You will find your dream house. This will be our 3rd and last time buying. Our first was 110k 4 yrs ago, this one was 160k 2 years ago

AFM: I had to stop working earlier today around 3 or so because Ezra is driving me crazy. He really needs to go to preschool or something. Smile Luv the kid to death but he need more attention during the day.

We will be looking at the 2 house posted on Saturday and a 3rd that I didn't post.

Swaying Pink for #3! TTC#3 since July 2010

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

View user profile http://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:12 pm

hey guys, i havent been on much but have been reading. ive been working like crazy and running errands or sleeping when im not ha. I got my period lastnight so its been 2 months off clomid and i dont feel any of this water weight coming off. I have been drinking close to a gallon of water a day for 2 weeks now to help speed that up. I got my levels checked for my thyroid and they were good. DH has a possible job thing wed. so we are hopeful about that. its for the number one company he wants to work for. praying!

my siser is having a boy! shes real excited now and ive been trying hard not to buy everything i see thats blue Smile

well im off to lay on a heating pad, cramps cramps cramps!

miss you all! hope everyone is good.
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

View user profile http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Tasha-Yay for double digits!

Heather-Both houses are beautiful! I can’t believe how much they have come down, DH and I bought our house for $226,000 3 years ago and it makes me sick to see what we could have gotten now!

Becky-That’s so exciting that Brennan will be playing T-ball!

Adrienne-I was laughing my butt off when I read your convo with DH…I am glad you got the result that you wanted. I got AF today too and was very relieved J

Gigi-I hope you and Olivia are feeling better…it’s the worst when you are sick at the same time. It happened to us a couple months ago, Nick and I both had H1N1.

Candice-Hope you relax the next 8 days J

Alicia-Ugh, its so frustrating when something is wrong with your LO and the Dr’s can’t give you a definite answer. That stinks that she is allergic to those antibiotics. Nick hasn’t been on any yet, but I am scared because my brother, nephew, and I are all allergic to penicillan.

Shannon-that’s great about DH’s possible job! Hope it works out!

AFM-Not much new. Its poker night so DH and his friends are in the garage. So I am on the recliner with the computer on my lap watching my Days of Our Lives I tape everyday, lol. Hope everyone has a great night!
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Becky - It's okay. I am allergic to Penicillan and I have had no problems since they found out when I was 6 months old. They have some many alternative medications now that it's never been a problem. Just make sure it's everywhere on his file if you ever find out if he is allergic to it.

I am taking Olivia back to the doctors tomorrow. She needs to have x-rays her breathing is worse and she is barely drinking and urinating. I am getting worried for her. Do you think I could break my water by sneezing so much? I mean seriously, I sneezed like 50 times today. I cant just imagine it breaking one of these times.
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Gigi-I don't think you can break your water by sneezing, lol. But the last time I was sick I realized that since I had Nick my bladder isnt what it used to be and if I had to cough or sneeze I had to make sure I didn't have to pee or else, lmao.
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Becky~ with the economy now ppl around here in the Finger Lakes region on NY are getting very good deals on property. The real estate market over here wasn't hit that hard because of the lakes and Rochester...but there are some AWESOME deals. Our house though in 2 yrs has gone up 20k so we are very happy with that.

As DH told our realtor: "Heather wants a mansion and I want land, so combine the two and see what we can find"

He has everything planned to start a vineyard, plus get of the damn road!

Gigi~ I hope she is okay, and I asked my doctor that we the last pregnancy because of allergies about sneezing and he said no but it will make the baby more active Smile

AFM: I am getting ready to R&R it has been a long day.

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Gigi ~ I hope you guys get to feeling better soon. That stinks to be sick.

Adrienne ~ glad you are happy with your outcome.

Clare ~ wow, you're IUI-ing on Friday already?? This cycle seems to have zipped by.

Natasha ~ yay for double digits.

Kate ~ how is the little man sleeping in the crib? When do you have to go back to work?

Becky C ~ I just had a weird AF like that. It was VERY light, brown, and only about 3 days. No baby here, either.

Becky ~ sorry, no sangria recipe.

Candice ~ I hope you get to rest a bit while you're working. I need to either get Alexa's u/s laminated or scanned to the computer, too.

Heather ~ nice houses!! Our taxes are pretty good here in WV, too. Something like $2200 a year. That is why everyone lives here and works in Northern VA. Where I used to work, the average taxes on a TOWNHOUSE were $15,000. Yikes.

Jeannette ~ I saw your FB status. Glad things are ok but sorry you are still feeling crappy.

Alicia ~ my lab had fruit punch, orange, and lemon lime flavor for the diabetes test. I heard the orange was ok, the lemon lime was crap, and the punch was best. So that's what I took!!

Shannon ~ sorry you aren't feeling like the weight is dropping off. I am feeling ya!!

Hi to EOE. I watched my niece today for a bit today and it was pretty good until Alexa scared her and they both started crying! They were both screaming for a good 10 minutes. I had one on my hip, one in my arms, trying to keep binkies in the mouths. I just sat there and laughed. Other than that, they were ok.

I'm getting ready to hit the bed. Talk to you tomorrow.
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:56 am

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been slacking on posts...I've been reading, but now I feel too far behind to catch up on persies. Just know I am thinking about all of you!

Holly--How are you doing? I miss you!

AFM: Good news is that my HCG is down to 45 today. So hopefully next week will be the last time I need to get my blood drawn. For the most part I am ok w/not being able to have a baby naturally...but I do regret that I'll never be able to feel a baby kick from the inside, hehe. Smile I feel bad for DH b/c he still feels bad for me...if that makes any sense. Yesterday one of my co-workers was showing me picture of her new puppy, a Boston Terrier...which is what DH wants. So when I got home I told him that when we move to WV we need to look for a townhouse to rent with at least a small patch of grass so we can get him his puppy. I have always told him that if we don't have kids by the time he goes to school that we will get his dog. He just said "You get me a dog and I'll get you a baby!" I keep trying to explain to him that I am ok with not being able to have a baby and when he's getting close to being done w/grad school we will start investigating adoption...but I don't think he quite believes me yet. He is so sweet.

Tomorrow I am going to meet one of my old college friends for lunch. She moved back to the area about a year & a half ago...but I haven't seen her since last spring. It will be good to reconnect for a little while.

I still haven't heard from the hospitals that I applied to. I am going to give them until Monday and then start calling the HR department and ask to speak to their nurse recruiter. Hehe
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:54 am

Candice- have fun at the classes. I was bad and didnt take any.

Alicia- the movie was cute. Brennan loves the first one so I have seen it too many times. Sorry you do not havea diagnosis. I hope the meds work.

Gigi- poor Olivia. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Denise- sounds like an eventful day!!!

Maureen- glad your levels are down. I puppy will be fun! YOur DH isvery sweet!!

Hi EOE!!!

I am feel like crap today. My crohns is flaring again. I am on steriods and my Dr is trying to taper me off. Everytime we try I flare. He doesnt want me on them long term thought so next month new meds. I am a little nervous b/c combined with my other meds they increase my risk for lymphoma (sp). But it is a very small % of increase. I am also TIRED. B woke up at 2 with a nosebleed. Leo woke up too. I tried rubbing Leo back to keep him in bed but it didnt work. I was up for an hour before I got them both to sleep Sad
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 am

ugh...i hate editing...it hurts my head...

Rob went to see a house after work yesterday to even see if it was worth all of us going...he says it has charm and pros...but one con is that it is right on the road another is that the septic is a large sand hill that takes up half the yard Sad
another depressing bust I guess...no matter how cute it looked on the picture

Shannon - yay for DH's possible job, sorry about the weight not coming off. I weighed 175 last January, had not lost anything after Lynn was born...now I am 136 and struggling with losing the last 10 pounds I want gone...

Gigi - hope she is alright I'm thinking of you all...

I feel awful this week, AF came the other night and I just cannot understand my body the past few months...I am constantly cramping to the point of doubling over for a few until it stops. Have to run and get the princess a bubbly bath...she has spit up and smells pale She has not been feeling well lately either and I think it has to do with more teeth coming in...
I have also GOT to get proofing on this book...have to get it sent back in this afternoon...ugh...
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi girls-
Quick update as I'm trying to get Colin to nap so I can shower and lay down for a bit. I never sleep well anymore and I'm scheduled to work tonight and tomorrow night Sad I saw the perinatologist yesterday and he said my cervical length is fine. Had an ultrasound and everything. Got more blood drawn for testing. Hopefully it will all be back soon. I think this is just going to be a very hard pg for me. Of course I feel guilty b/c this is going to be our last pg and I want to enjoy all of it. KFC that things get better soon.

Stacey- I'm glad you found another home daycare. Daycare here for a newborn is about $100 per day as well. I still pay $100 a day for our part-time nanny that comes to my house for Colin. She also picks up Olivia from school and such. I try to get her 1/2 day if I'm only working one shift b/c then it's only $50 a day. It adds up so quickly though. That's a huge reason why I'm 99% sure I'm staying home after this baby is born.
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Shannon-Is this your first nephew/niece? I love being an auntie! I hope your DH’s job thing works out!

Becky C-I’m the same way about our house….we bought it in Jan of 07…but I wouldn’t give it up to be living in an apartment for the last 3 years.

Gigi-I had trouble with sneezing too when I was pregnant it made me nuts!

Heather C-My family lives in Rochester and I can’t believe how much cheaper it is there instead of here

Denise-I go back Monday…bah! But I have to say I’m looking forward to it since I’ll be part time. He’s doing really well sleeping in the crib thank goodness! I wish his naps were back to the length they were before but I can’t complain…he’s at least napping.

Maureen-It’s good you’re at peace with not being able to naturally have a baby I hope DH starts to believe you soon!

Becky-Sorry that you aren’t feeling well and you didn’t get sleep to boot.

Aara-Sorry about the house
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Kate~ Rochester, NY? If so if you come to visit we should meet up. I know there is a Rochester , MA.

Well I am busy cleaning in which I HATE, wish I had a cleaning lady. lol

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 pm

I am sweaty, out of breath and feeling GREAT!

Lynn and I just got done dancing (try to do it once a day with both...Alex wasn't in the mood though)...anyway Lynn decided that we have a new move
I lift her up in the air over my head and SHE turns her body so she flips and falls down into my arms and then puts her head down on the floor for a somersault cheers my silly girl she is something else, just another crazy thing to show daddy when he gets home...I got her to do a kick with me today too...lol
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Clare - Praying for a successful IUI this cycle.

Candice - Good idea about laminating the u/s. I think I might look into that.

Tasha - YEAH for only 99 more days.

Heather C. - Wow what a beautiful house!!

Adrienne - Glad everything worked out for you regarding the BFN. When do you think you might try again?

Gigi - That sounds horrible. Praying you and Olivia feel better very quickly.

Alicia - Poor Kieya, I hope they can figure out what is going on so she does nto have to feel sick anymore. Poor thing. Yeah we have been looking into DH staying home if we could not find cheaper day care. Luckily we found someone this past week, so DH can keep his job because I was nervous about how we would make bills if he did not work.

Maureen - Glad to hear you are getting back to normal. Your DH sounds like such a sweet heart. Praying for you both.

Becky - UGH, I am sorry you are sick and not getting enough sleep because of the boys. <<HUGS>>

Jeannette - I can understand staying home with 3 children. Day care costs must get so expensive after a while, you end up paying more then you are making. Or barley breaking even.

AFM: I had my 38 week apt today. I am 1 cm dialated and 75% thinned out. I am not exactly sure what the thinned out part of the process means but I assume that is a good sign. She also said that the baby is very low and that my cervix is behind his head so she had to reach around the back of his head to feel it. Yeah that was not comfortable but I am hoping that the weekly checks might induce labor. Is that even possible or am I dreaming? LOL

I am 2 weeks away from my due date but just in case I go late we scheduled an induction for Feb 10th at 7am which is 1 week past my due date. We figure that way I have the date in case I need it and we can cancel it if it is not necessary. There is an end in sight, YEAH!! LOL
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Heather C-Yep Rochester NY….we’re hoping to get up to see them at the end of the summer or beginning of fall. I’ll let you know if we do!

Stacey-I never made it to getting my cervix checked but I’m guessing it can help induce labor. Yay to having a date in site! I hope you don’t have to get induced though
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Stacey - They do caution about doing to many checks, that is why they wait until 38 weeks...but I do not think it is b/c of possibly inducing...
wow 38 weeks...I will admit inducing is not fun, but with Lynn at 8 pounds I was glad we did...lol...not to mention all of the other times that we were int eh hospital b/c of false alarms...

I think...I was going to say something else and Robert just called so my thoughts derailed...hhhmmmmm...
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Stacey - You are so close! I'm so excited for you. And I'm really glad you found what sounds like an awesome daycare!

Clare - I know someone who just got pregnant on her 4th IUI. I know it feels hopeless after failed IUIs, but it does happen! I've got everything crossed for you. =)

Maureen - It sounds like you are in a pretty good place right now, considering all you have been through. That is great. And I'm excited about you guys getting a dog when you make your move. =)

Denise - That is so funny that the babies made each other cry! Too cute.

Adrienne - Glad you got the results you wanted.

Becky - Sorry your Crohns is acting up. Yuck.

Heather C. - Wow. Those houses are so big and pretty for so cheap! What a great deal.

I'm sad because I posted yesterday and it didn't show up! Anyway, Gwen does not like STTN anymore, not sure why. She wakes up hungry and finishes a 6 oz bottle but during the day I can't get her to take more than 4 oz lately. I'm hoping it is just due to teething. She loves the sweet potatoes we started yesterday. I have a question...how much am I supposed to give? The jar is 2.5 oz, I think. I gave her half a jar yesterday and half today. She would have taken more, but I've been reading to start with a tablespoon serving. When did your baby start eating a whole jar? And when did you start doing two meals? I've read all the books and websites, but want personal experiences.

I'm really overwhelmed lately, though, with life. It is so tough to be a teacher, business owner, mom, wife and housekeeper. Something is always getting shortchanged because I don't have time, and it is usually housework. I can't seem to keep up with the laundry or keep the house cleaned and it drives me nuts. But in order to do it all I would have to spend every second of my day doing it all instead of spending time with my baby who I already don't think I see enough. Anywho... that is my vent. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Holly ~ Alexa was a big baby so she ate alot more than others. She was eating almost a whole 2.5 oz jar twice a day at 4.5/5 months. I say that if Gwen is looking or acting hungry, give it to her. As for not drinking, if she is teething, she could go on a bottle strike. Alexa did it to me a few times. She didn't completely stop but really reduced her intake. So I gave her extra jarred food. And boo for life getting in the way. Just remember that no one is going to remember how clean your house was. They're going to remember you for the person you are!

Stacey ~ 75% is awesome. You gotta thin before you can dilate!! I have a funny feeling you won't make it to your due date. Just my gut talking to me!

Oh, Alexa is tearing up my kitchen. BBL.
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Stacey-
Woohoo for making some progress!!! That's awesome news Smile Keep us posted!

Holly-
It's so hard to juggle being a mom, work, house stuff, etc. I would do what you can, but try not to sweat it too much. Spend time with Gwen Smile You've waited so long for her. Like Denise said, no one will remember if your house is a bit messy or laundry is a bit piled up. We Mommies are so hard on ourselves. I stress myself to no end at times too. I'm sending you hugs b/c I think I know how you are feeling. Oh, and by 5 months I was giving 1 jar of baby food twice a day. My kids weren't big eaters though so it was usually a struggle to get them to eat the 2 jars a day. If Gwen seems to be hungry, I'd let her eat some more. Just be careful with the orange veggies b/c sometimes if they eat a ton of it they will have a slightly orange hue to their skin.
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Stacey - You're almost done!! Are you staying pretty comfortable for the most part? I've heard that the last part of pregnancy is difficult, but hang in there! He's going to be here very, very soon! Thanks for the prayers, as well.

Holly - I'm sorry to hear that you're overwhelmed lately. I don't think it's uncommon to feel that way. You have a lot on your plate right now. Things will get better though. Gwen is such a cutie by the way! I saw the new pic on your blog. Thanks for the encouragement too.

Denise - Hope Alexa didn't tear your kitchen up too much! Haha! Silly kid! Smile And, you're right, this cycle did go by quickly for me.

AFM - It's going to be an early morning for me and DH tomorrow. We have a two hour drive one way to the RE's office tomorrow (so glad not to have to go to the satellite clinic) and my husband has to give his sample at 7:00 am. Oh well - I'm more a morning person anyway. My IUI is at 9:30 am tomorrow. After the IUI, we're going out to eat at my favorite place for lunch and then going to do some shopping! DH is all for it too which makes it fun. Any prayers, thoughts, good vibes or whatever that you could send my way would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Clare-
You know that we are all rooting for you!!!!
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks, Jeanette! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Clare - I'm sending baby dust............. twinkle, twinkle, twinkle lol. After all the running arouned, go home and lie down and take a rest. that way you will be relaxed and the swimmers can swim.

Holly - I agree with Denise. If you think she is acting like she wants more I say go ahead and give her some. I started to give Olivia two food feedings a day at about 5 -6 months. She just started getting 3 a day recently, but also just started to eat the stage 3 foods. They are chunky and she still may gag on them at times too. But she will eat a whole jar or vegetables and a whole jar of fruit at a meal. SOmetimes I mix in the cereal to make it a little thicker. Hope that helps.

Stacey - 75 % is great. That means you only have 1/4 or the way to go. Yay!

We are all still sick. but Olivia doesn't have Pneumonia so that is good news, on the other hand we just have to wait it out now and that sucks too! Gotta run. Greys is getting ready to come on and Private Practice Looks great tonight!
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next