TTC a Miracle 2009

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by denise73 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Clare ~ here's a huge snowball's worth of sticky dust for you. And she tore up our tupperware cabinet, pulled out some pots and pans, pulled both of my dish towels down, and took the cardboard out of the recycle bin. All within about 3 minutes. She's fast!

Gigi ~ I'm glad Olivia doesn't have pneumonia. It sucked for me. I couldn't imagine how a little baby would feel with it.

Jeannette ~ how are you feeling today?

Maureen ~ I hope those hospital people call you back. They would be blessed to have you work for them.

Kate ~ I hope Mr. Ben decides to start napping longer for you! I loved his 2 month pics, by the way!

Becky ~ I hope you are feeling better, too. Did I tell you that my SIL (Chris' sister) finally got a diagnosis after months of losing weight? She has Crohn's, too. She was on the steroid regimen and it helped a lot but once they started weaning her, she had a horrible flare up. So they put her on two meds b/c they didnt' want her on the prednisone. I can't remember the names of them, tho.

Hi to EOE. Alexa is asleep and Chris is sleeping on the couch. He's tired b/c of how much he worked the past week and a half but why he doesn't go to bed, I don't know. Then he snores and it drives me nuts!! I've already yelled twice for him to roll over. He looks at me with that not awake look, rolls over, and goes back to sleep. MEN!

I hope everyone has a good night. I'm going to get ready to watch the last episode of Jersey Shore. Such trashy, trashy, trashy TV but I got hooked the other week - lol.
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:56 am

Holly - I am with you on the juggling everything...it does not work, I have not been able to sit down and work on my book in about a week...nothing seems to get clean and if it does it is dirty again...I have to run a load of laundry everyday, a load of dishes is one days worth...and I often feel like I do not spend time with the kids...which sucks, but to spend time with them nothing gets accomplished

Gigi - glad Olivia is okay, so to speak...hope it all goes better

Clare - lots and lots of baby dust!

Nathaniel apparently got sick during the night...I got pretty upset with him too about it...he apparently woke up around 330am and did not make it to the bathroom to throw up, so he threw up on his floor...I go wake him up at 630 and all he says is look at the floor in front of the door, I wasn't so much upset that he got sick or got sick on the carpet but that he just left it and didn't come and get one of us out of bed to clean it up...

Just checked barnes and noble website and Prairie Rose is available through them now, they must have just put it up though b/c it does not have a picture or description...

I have to run, I don't think Lynn is feeling well either Sad I'm not feeling to hot so whatever Nathaniel has may already be hitting the rest of us Sad
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:21 am

Heather- I have family in rochester too! They are from Albin but my cousins moved to rochester.

Holly- Leo is also a big boy and a big pig! I agree if she is acting hungry give her more. I know juggling everything is hard. Sometimes I feel like I do not play enough with the boys.

Stacey- YAY!!! You are so close! I hope you do not have to be induced!! No one wants to be late!

Denise- sorry for SIL. I have been lucky on only gone on pred. briefly once. THe steriod I take is Entocort which is great b/c it doesnt have the side effects and it targets the area where I have Crohns.

Aara- very exciting that it is at B & N!!!

Any fun plans for the weekend? I actually have an easy weekend. Family over for dinner tonight (prob. just pizza) then tomorrow have to go get all the supplys for my BF bridal shower next sat. Then sunday a baptism.
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

Holly - I hope things ease up for you. It sounds like you have a lot going on.

Denise - Thanks for the info. I was wondeirng what thinning out had to do with the whole process. That makes me feel better.

Clare - You must be either on the road or getting ready for your drive to your IUI. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Gigi - Glad to hear Olivia does not have Pneumonia and I am praying you all feel better soon.
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 am

Clare- I forgot to wish you luck today !!!!!!!
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:16 am

Clare- good luck!!! Sticky, sticky baby vibes coming your way *******

Stacey- You're making great progress! I'm with Denise, I don't think you'll make it to 40 weeks! Very Happy

Holly- Ummmm...I can't remember how much Jalen ate. I just fed him until he wouldn't take any more. Smile You sure have a lot on your plate. My housekeeping comes last...and it's starting to show Embarassed If I had some extra $, I'd pay someone to come over once or twice a month to do some cleaning (hmm...I should really look into how much it costs...).

Becky- sorry you're having a flare up. Yuck! I hope you feel better soon!

Aara- Eeeewww. He puked and just left it? Gross.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Not much going on with me. Smile

Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 am

Clare- Tons of sticky, sticky dust today!!! Hoping and praying for a terrific outcome at the RE's office for you! Praying that come this fall you will be holding a sweet little baby of your own!
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Clare~ good luck!!!

Adrienne~I agree. I want/need some one to do my cleaning too. lol

Holly~ with both kids they were eating table food at 10 mths, so it is all personal choice. Smile

AFM: I am ready to pull my hair out so back to work!

Swaying Pink for #3! TTC#3 since July 2010

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

View user profile http://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:08 pm

I need someone to clean too. Too bad it isnt in the budget.

Heather- sorry you ar having a bad/busy day
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Becky~ it isn't a bad day...just busy...and my sister in law is still on maturnity leave Smile

Hey! I need some chart stalkers....I don't think this is right....

let me know...and no we aren't TTC i am just trying to pin point OV

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Heather- I'm guessing they gave you crosshairs because of your CM...otherwise, I don't know how they would have picked that day!

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Heather-
Sorry, no idea about the chart Sad I only temped for mine so I would just base it off of temps alone. I never checked CM. Also, I couldn't predict my O b/c it was different each month. I only used charting to get pg though.
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Hi everyone! I just wanted to update quick: My IUI went well - the least painful of the three I've done. I don't have any cramping or pain right now which wasn't the case before. Thank God for that! They are so nice at my RE's office and more professional. I'm glad that we went there instead of the satellite office. DH's sample was great: 63 million motile sperm (97% motility). This IUI was MUCH less stressful than the last one!

I'm exhausted right now since I've been up since 3:50 this morning. The drive and the day went pretty fast though. We went to PF Chang's for lunch and shopped around a little. I didn't buy much, but it was fun. I'm going to try to take a nap now. Talk to you all later!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Clare- that is awesome news!!! oh...and I'm drooling about PF Changs! I've been craving it for a long time. ****flying sticky baby dust****

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Oh speaking of PF Chang's I have a gift card from a client of mine who manages the one in Las Vegas and I have had the card for 8 mths now!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:Oh speaking of PF Chang's I have a gift card from a client of mine who manages the one in Las Vegas and I have had the card for 8 mths now!!!

Too bad we don't live closer...otherwise we'd have to go to lunch! Razz

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Adrienne1010 wrote:
Admin wrote:Oh speaking of PF Chang's I have a gift card from a client of mine who manages the one in Las Vegas and I have had the card for 8 mths now!!!

Too bad we don't live closer...otherwise we'd have to go to lunch! Razz

lol...yeah and it is for a whopping $50.00...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 pm

I could spend $50 at PF Chang's. I love the chicken lettuce wraps, and the dumplings for an app...and the Chang's Spicy Chicken is beyond awesome. But...I'm thinking of trying some type of shrimp dish... And they have yummy drinks too! Very Happy I want some really bad now...I'm seeing if I can wrangle someone up to go with me this weekend!

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Adrienne1010 wrote:I could spend $50 at PF Chang's. I love the chicken lettuce wraps, and the dumplings for an app...and the Chang's Spicy Chicken is beyond awesome.

Chang's Spicy Chicken is my favorite!!! That's what I had today!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Clare: So glad your IUI went well. I am glad you both felt more comfortable there. Hoping you are catching that egg as I type this!!!

AFM: Just got back from eating at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants. I love it!! I feel like I can't eat much at one time though. Give me 2 hours and I am sure I will be hungry again! LOL! Hope you all have a great weekend. I am working 24 hours tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a great day.

Candice
PS 29 weeks tomorrow!!!

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Candice - I can't believe you will be 29 weeks...

Stacey - you are so close...
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Just peeking in quickly. I worked last night and I swear that the floor is going to kill me! Crazy stuff is always happening. One of my coworkers had a completely nonresponsive post-op patient. That is insanely scary. After 8 (yes Cool doses of Narcan she was woke up but still couldn't respond to our commands. We are thinking something neuro happened to her. Sad She was on a PCA pump, but something else was off. She was seizing at a few different points and was displaying expressive aphasia. Sad Ah, work stress.
So now I'm all swollen and my head and back are killing me.
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Jeannett - That sounds so scary!!!!

Clare - Yeah for a non stressful IUI. Maybe that is exactly what your body needed to catch the egg!!!!
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Clare - yay! So glad this IUI was peaceful and painless!

Stacey - Great picture!

Jeannette - That is really scary. I don't know what all those terms mean, but I can't imagine how crazy your work scene is.

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Jeanette--did they do a CT or MRI? My first thought is that she had a DVT & threw a clot causing a CVA (Neuro nurse poking in here). What kind of surgery did she have? C-section (you work L&D if I remember correctly)? If so, she is at high risk for DVT r/t hypercoagulopathy.

Clare--I am praying so hard that this IUI is the one!

Hi to everyone else. I feel kind of silly still posting here, but I just can't leave. You ladies have been with me through so much...I just have to keep checking in on everyone. Not much going on here. We got our W-2's in the mail today so I am going to try to get our taxes done tonight so we can fill out DH's financial aid paperwork. Then I might bake some muffins. I live such an exciting life!
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next