TTC a Miracle 2009

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 am

Denise- come on down. Though you probably would notenjoy the summers. It is rainy today. yuck

Gigi- yay !! That is great news.
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Denise - LOL, about Alexa kicking while you where pushing. I have read so many sites where they say the movement will slow down prior to labor but Brody has not stopped moving. I mean he sleeps at times but if I eat anything I swear it gives him a huge dose of energy and he starts going crazy.

Gigi - YEAH I hope you go home soon. Lily ... Go towards the light... LOL So glad to hear you are doing so much better. Do they know what is causing the Headaches. Is it part of the pre-e symptoms?
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm

LOL...Stacey...I was just thinking of your one post and looking at your avatar...would it make you feel any better if I say you don't look small Wink
I think you have a very lovely perfectly round baby belly Smile

I am stuck on a part on my story...I have to run to the grocery store when dh gets home...by...my...self...I don't know if the kids are just weather stir crazy or what, but I know I feel like i am going nuts...I would take them out but it is to freakin cold...a few minutes out and their little noses and cheeks are all pink...
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Gigi- Glad you are going home today! Yay! Hoping that you can stay healthy for a few more weeks. Oh, and the Fiorcet didn't work for me. It actually made my migraine worse.

Aara- Have fun at the store alone!!

Stacey- Hoping baby comes soon for you. I'm amazed that you are still working! I'm planning on stopping 4 weeks before this baby comes.

AFM: Took Colin in for his hematology appt. today and bloodwork. He was an angel. Didn't make a peep when he had his lab work done. Of course he has a fever today and his blood pressure was a bit elevated. Hoping it's just b/c he's coming down with something. His dr. wants to send me to see one of her collegues at Penn b/c she's wondering if there is something else going on with my bleeding issues. I need to see about getting a referral to go to them b/c I already have a hematologist. Always something!
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:44 pm

[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Just wanted to share some pics with ya'll from my appt. yesterday
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:36 pm

hey Tasha...there's a baby in there!
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Tasha- How cute! Is she smiling in the second one???

Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Tasha ~ how adorable!! I think she's smiling in the 2nd one, too!

Gigi ~ yay for going home. Now, tell Lily to behave herself for at least 3 more weeks!!

Adrienne ~ ok...seriously, I think we have your winter this year. OMG it's freaking snowing again and we're supposed to get another huge storm this weekend. Ugh.

Aara ~ I went to the grocery store myself tonight, too!

Stacey ~ and can I tell you that Alexa hasn't stopped moving since?? This girl is on the go 24/7. Even in her sleep....I put her at one end of her crib and in 2 minutes she's at the other end all contorted.

Jeannette ~ I'm glad Colin did so well. Boo for his fever and his BP, though. I hope he's feeling better soon.

Hi to EOE. I'm just hiding while Chris is rocking Alexa to sleep. She has been very clingy to both of us today. She wanted to be held almost the whole day. I swear that I see her bottom incisors trying to push up but all of her molars aren't in yet, thought. I need to check out her mouth in the am.

My poor butt hurts from my bike. Oy. I've done cardio the past 4 days so tomorrow is my day off!!! However, I plan on cleaning so I guess it's still exercise.

I'm off to check my email and then head to bed and read. TTYL.
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Gigi - YAY about going home...

Stacey - Well I hope he comes any day now. Just enjoy and be ready

AFM - yeah I think the 2nd one she is smiling. We got to see her open her eyes and try to put her whole hand in her mouth it was so wonderful. And now I have to wait 12 more weeks. I can't wait to see her. It's hard to believe I'll be starting 3rd trimester tomorrow. I'm in the home stretch now.
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:36 am

Jeannette- Colin is such a brave little guy. Sorry he isnt feeling well.

Tasha- GREAT PICS!!!

Denise- poor Alexa. hope her teeth come in and she feels better soon.

ANother bad night sleep. The dog woke me at 3:30 and then B got up right after. Everyone was awake by 5:30 (normal for me). Nothing going on. Brennan has practice tongiht. It was cancelled on monday b/c of rain. Looking forward to the weekend. I NEED to get my house cleaned.
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:29 am

sorry you had a rough night Becky...for some reason this morning Lynn slept til 730am and Alex slept til 800am...go figure...me i was still awake at 530am as always...
I even got my yoga in with Nathaniel this morning...lol...I will probably still do some later during nap if they take a nap...

we have a two hour delay this morning, doesn't look like it is to bad out there, Rob left for work a few minutes early just in case...

we sat and discussed the house we went and saw over the weekend last night...did pros and cons...even though it is not a jump out of our seat house, I don't think we will really find that in our price range that is livable immediately without to much work to move in...

there are still some little issues that are a concerna dn we are trying to find them out before we make a final desicion...like the exhaust smell in the basement...if maybe it was just a vent closed that should be open, or the chimney stuffed or if there is something broken...

kids woke up and now i lost all i was thinking...
changed the original name in my story last night and also shanged the name of my bad guy
evelyn just did not seem right for a elven princess...

gotta run, i'll bbl
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 am

Stacey - Sounds like you got a great deal on the exersaucer. Glad your appointment went well. Sounds to me like the doctor stripped your membranes. I know it was very uncomfortable the last time I went in when I think that my doctor did that. Kieya was moving a lot all pregnancy. She did not slow down until after the contractions started.

Gigi - Glad Lily is no longer breech. Hope she continues to turn so you do not have to have a c-section. Hope the doctor agreed that you could go home yesterday.

Tasha - Love the u/s pics. She is so cute!

Jeannette - Hope Colin's feeling better today.

My dad's stress test is scheduled for 1 month. I can't believe that's the earliest appointment they had. Kieya goes back to the doctor today to make sure that her ear infection is cleared up. I don't think that it is because she is still pulling at her ear. As for me, since I posted on Monday about seeing a little pink on the tp when I wiped, I have only had a little spotting that night after DTD. Nothing yesterday at all and so far nothing today. I took a test and got a BFN. I just wish I would get a BFP or AF will arrive so I can get on with another month.
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 am

Aara- that is nice that the kids slept in and you got some yoga done!

Alicia-that stinks your dad has to wait a month. I hope you get a BFP soon

In Fl we have free parttime pre K. I called the school I want Brennan to go to last month and they said they start in enrolling for next year in Feb. So I call today and they are already over half full. I have to go to the school to get all the paperwork and then go to the state to get a vocher. URGH. Hopefully my boss will let me off early today so I can get it started. Brennan has practice at 5:30 so need to be done by them.
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:59 am

Tasha-Cute pictures!

Sorry I’ve been MIA I’ll be around again!

Gigi-Praying for you to have no more headache!

Stacey-Hoping your little guy decides to make an appearance soon!
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:16 am

That's cool Becky...wish we had it up here, Nathaniel went to one in NC...

My new book is available for purchase now (actually the first one I did last summer) I just got the email Smile http://www.publishamerica.net/product89230.html
and updated my website
www.ajvinsh.webs.com

Alicia, there still may be a BFP in there somewhere...crossin fingers!
hope Kieya's ear infection is gone...it was always hard for us to tell with Alex whether he had one or not b/c he would pull at his ears when he was tired...which seemed to be all of the time
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Quick contest post (again). Just ignore it if you don't care! Very Happy

You can enter for a chance to win a Fleurville Sling Tote from Little Dudes & Divas here:
http://ldandd.forumotion.net/contests-f10/fleurville-pink-bongo-slingtote-giveaway-t778.htm#7417

You have to be a member of the forum to enter. If you sign up to be a new member, please mention me (mamatojj).

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi girls-
Colin still has a fever. Sad He went up to 102.3 earlier. And his nose started running. He was up last night and I just ended up sleeping with him in our guest room b/c I was worried about him. He's napping now. I kept Olivia home today too. It was only a 1/2 day b/c of report cards anyway. She's had a few headaches the last few days, has a staph infection on her abdomen again and felt a tad warm too. Oh, and it snowed again this a.m. And I have a headache! And Nick has his last set of big job interviews today for a promotion and they are having a Happy Hour for the guy who is leaving the position. So he won't be home until late. It's okay though. I'm doing laundry. Olivia wet the bed for the first time in about a year last night. I'm wondering if it's from the meds she's on. She needs to drink extra fluids with them and I'm thinking she had a super full bladder and was just exhausted last night.

Oh, has anyone ever seen the show, "Platinum Babies," on WeTV? It's neat. I want one of these nurseries and baby showers! Insane!
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Jeannette- sorry the kids are sick. Sounds like a long day for you. I am watching Platinum Babies right now!!

I am leaving in a few minutes to get Brennans school stuff taken care of!
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 pm

YAY! I broke my writers block...

The necklace was memorizing, as was the handsome young elf holding it. As she reached out to take it from him something across the water caught her attention. When she turned she saw Fergus, Kestel and Mortimer all waving happily at her, beckoning her to join them. The light from the stars and moon disappeared and the garden began to grow dark. Then their faces changed and the happiness that was there seconds before replaced by fear. The terrifying screams coming out of their mouths were silenced by something and their eyes pleaded with her for help. Raina yelled at them, but her voice had gone. She watched as a dark shadow came over her friends and swallowed them whole. Turning she looked to Aldan for help, but he had disappeared. Raina looked around the garden for him and then across the waters again where her friends had just been. A hopeless feeling overtook her and she screamed their names up to the once again twinkling stars as she dropped to her knees. A hideous, blood curdling laugh sounded through out the garden and all went black.

platinum babies Becky? I have not heard of that one...I enjoy platinum weddings

sorry the kids are sick Jeannette...lynn has been acting strange all morning as well, nit her happy self, when she wasn't in her pack n play laying down, she was on the floor laying down. I don't think she is feeling well
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Aara- Hoping that Aislynn isn't getting sick. It stinks when they are sick. I get Colin's temp down and then it goes back up.

I'm seriously thinking I might scream. I'm doing a prelim of our taxes and it looks bad. Sad We have gotten a return for the past 10 years. And usually a good one too. Even though we try to just make it break even, we've always gotten a refund. Well as of right now, it's looking like we are going to owe a lot. Sad I do not want to have to empty savings to pay the taxes. Nick and I are going to really go over it all this weekend and see how things look. It's stressing me out!!
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 pm

momtoogsncjs wrote:I'm seriously thinking I might scream. I'm doing a prelim of our taxes and it looks bad. Sad We have gotten a return for the past 10 years. And usually a good one too. Even though we try to just make it break even, we've always gotten a refund. Well as of right now, it's looking like we are going to owe a lot. Sad I do not want to have to empty savings to pay the taxes. Nick and I are going to really go over it all this weekend and see how things look. It's stressing me out!!
I haven't done any tax returns yet (we don't have the software installed at work yet...grrr)...but I think that most people refunds will be lower this year, even if you didn't do anything different. The tax withholding tables changed in the middle of the year, so that people could have more money right away, rather than waiting for a tax refund (which, I personally think is stupid...if people wanted to do it that way, they'd change their withholding exemptions themselves). It totally sucks!

Adrienne1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Tasha--She is adorable!

Stacey--Brody needs to make his appearance already! Hmmm, you've only posted once today...and you are working from home according to your previous post. I hope that means you are in L&D right now!

Hi to everyone else!
I am super excited. I have an interview of sorts tomorrow morning. The manager of the Neuro ICU wants me to have a talk with her charge nurse. I am guessing she is trying to figure out if she even wants to talk to me, lol. But hey, I will take whatever I can get. I will be calling her at 8am PST or 11am EST. I update you guys once I get off the phone. Very Happy
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Hello All~

For some reason I wasn’t able to log on to my account and had to create a new one, weird!

Alicia-I hope Kieya is feeling better and everyone else too! I will pray for your family! Hope AF stays away and there is a BFP hiding in there!

Shannon-Glad DH’s party went well! I think you should go for the nursing thing! Its your time for school!

Stacey-It’s so funny that it upsets you that people say you look small. I remember walking through the hall at work and someone saying to me, “must be any day now!”…I WAS 7 MONTHS, lol. Either way, either situation people should mind their business. BTW, you look just perfect! I am glad you got a deal on the exersaucer! Nick LOVED his! Nick moved around a lot, even at the end. It was when I went into actual labor that he gave us a scare!

Clare-I am glad you and your DH have a plan and that you feel good about it! I am still hoping this IUI worked for you! Praying for you for friday!

Denise-I get tension headaches too, ugh they suck. I have muscle relaxers for my back I pop now and then when I get them and they do wonders! Want me to mail you some? lol

Maureen-Ugh, I get to aggravated when people I work with act like that. Most of us are pretty responsible, but there are a few that take advantage of my bosses niceness. Good for your boss for making it a verbal warning! Time for her to grow up!

Gigi-Yay for being home! Take it easy for the next couple weeks!

Jeannette-I hope the kids are feeling better! Nick has a cold, which is kicking his butt. As for the taxes, that stinks. We usually get back a ton too, but because DH’s business did really well this year and god knows what else were are only getting back $2600. Last year we got almost $10,000! I already had the money spent in my head and was a little disappointed!

Tasha-Adorable pics!

Becky-Sorry you had a bad night. Nick has been up the last 2 nights too, the first night I don’t know why and last night he woke up with a croup cough. I am praying he sleeps tonight cause I am exhausted! Hope you got everything done to get Brennan into school!

Aara-Hopefully you guys find a house you love ASAP!

AFM-Well Mr. Nick has developed a cold. All the kids we were with at the baptism sunday have it now, lol. As for that, the day with my cousin started off fine. We were civil and talked a bit about the kids and everything was going well. It is always sad because we grew up like sisters, were each others maids of honor, and I am the godmother to her first son. We always said we wouldn’t let family drama come between us and she did. Things were going well until we had too much wine and she brought up the same old crap, none of which had to do with me. I kept telling her I didn’t want to hear it, and even some of our friends chimed in and agreed that she needed to get over what everyone else has said. Basically it was a conversation that went no where and never does!

So Nick is sick and DH stayed home with him today because I didn’t want to send him over my cousins to infect her kids. My MIL has him tomorrow so I figured he would be ok to go back to my cousins on friday. She called me today and said thank goodness I didn’t send him over, her husband has shingles! So I took a vacation day on friday so he won’t have to go back there until tuesday. I am excited to have an extra day off to spend with my little man.
Got my mole removed on Monday and this morning I woke up and in the middle of the night my stitches got ripped out and I have a hole in my leg. Went back today but it was too late to put the stitches back in so I am going to end up with a crappy scar.

Thanks for listening, sorry for the long me post. TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm

I am so frustrated with my body right now! I've been going in weekly for blood draws to check my HCG to make sure it's leaving my system. It's taking it's own sweet time. Two weeks ago I was down to 45, last week I was at 26 and the nurse thought for sure I would be zero by this week. Nope...still at 10. She wants me to wait 2 weeks now to get my blood drawn. I've been dealing with the aftermath of this ectopic since Dec 31st...I am ready for it to be over already.
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Maureen - I would be frustrated as well. I can tell for the most part it's something that you have dealt with but still the final closure of it all would be easier if it was at zero and the whole thing was over. Congrats on the interview I am sure you will do great. Are you a Neuro Nurse is that you specialty? If so I have a few question to ask.

Becky - I hope Nick starts to feel better soon. It sucks when our kids are sick like that.

Alicia - That's crazy that you dad has to wait all that time to have a test like that. Even such an important one at that. I just hope everything goes smoothly. I also hope that your week is better than your weekend.

Denise - Let's talk headaches, shall we!!! Ok so this headache that I have. It's here all the time. It nver goes away. I mean the medicine takes it away for at least sometime. SOmetimes 6 hours sometimes longer depending on the intensity of the pain. They are treating it as a tension headache. As far as I can tell it's really not related to my blood pressure. So my question is. Why doesn't it ever go away and STAY away. Do i have atumor or something or do you think it could be a hormone inbalance due to the pregnancy here at the end and it will go away after I deliver. I am really kinda nervous about the whole thing any insight wouldl be great.

SO i'm home and thing have been going well. The Fioricet is working great and when the pain isn't that bad I try to get by with just tylenol. I got a new Pack and Play for the baby since I haven't gotten a new one since I got one with Caleb. WOW they have really changed. It has an organizer in the bottom or it and a changer and everything I love it. I got it on sale at Target. Also got one of those spacesaver highchairs. It's so nice I love it too. My highchair is really old and it's nice to have the extra space. Diapers and some wipes. So I think we are all ready for this little one whenever it happens. I have to go to the doctors on Friday for my appt and NST and then i Tuesday i have the BPP. Ok I think that is all i have going on for me now. Talk to you all later.
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next