Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Oooh...check out the new Ju Ju Be bag I'm drooling over! Razz
http://ju-ju-be.com/ju-ju-blog/?p=619
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Adrienne-
That is super cute!!! I wonder if it's made out of the same material as the other bags?
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Jeannette- It's made out of the lighter (almost slippery-like) fabric of the Be Light. It's nice and washable, but not as thick and heavy.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Candice - My beta is next Friday, Feb. 5th. Glad to hear that you passed your glucose test! If it's been that long and you haven't heard, I'm sure you're fine.

Stacey - Sorry to hear that time is crawling for you lately. Hope your baby comes very soon!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:21 pm

I have a question for anyone who's had an IUI: Did you ever notice any bloating and having kind of a sore abdomen in the days following the IUI? I think that I've felt this before too, but I've never brought it up before. It eventually goes away and is totally tolerable, but just thought I would see if anyone else has experienced this before.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Holly--I hope you are recovering well from your surgery! I'm thinking of you. Oh...and I have to tell you again. Everytime I check out your blog I am astounded at how my Gwen looks like her big brother!

Heather--I am not sure I could handle being a surrogate myself, probably too emotional for me. But my BF did tell me once that she would be willing to be a surrogate for me. She loves being PG, but doesn't want anymore children. The whole idea of someone being a surrogate for us freaks DH out. But if we did ever decide to go that route...I would only do it if BF was still willing.

Hi to everyone else!
Well I didn't get to see my doctor yesterday. I show up and they said I wasn't on the schedule for Monday...I was on the schedule for Wednesday. I told them there was no way I had agreed to a Wednesday appt because I work every Wednesday. Anyway, I had to reschedule so now I go back on Feb 8th. I got most of the stuff on my list done yesterday...so happy about that.

DH and I picked up our glasses tonight. Once he put them on he said "Holy crap...I didn't realize how bad my eyesight was!" LOL But he's worried that he looks like a nerd now, I am trying to reassure him though. I'll have to take a picture soon of us with our glasses to show you guys. I like my frames, they are a dark purple. I decided to get fun frames since I don't need to wear them all the time. When I first put them on I kind of freaked out b/c it felt like I was looking in wavy glass...but that was because I was trying to focus on the mirror in front of me. Once I looked out the window it was better. Very Happy

And on another good note, I got a voicemail today from HR at the main hospital I applied at. They want to set up an interview!!! Unfortunately they are 3 hours ahead of me, so by the time I got the message they had left for the day. I am going to wake up 30 minutes early tomorrow so I can try to talk to the lady before I leave for work to set up an interview time (hopefully they are willing to do a phone interview).
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Maureen~ YEAH that is exciting. I used to have glasses the fun kind..I only where them at night time after I take my contacts out. Good luck with the interview Smile

Clare~ Hope everything goes well and you are feeling better about this IUI. When is your Beta again?

Adrienne~ You are too funny! You are so addicted to bag. Oh...I got a accountant question for you. What is the new rule/law that Obama passed about if you make over a certain $$ you pay more in takes. What is that and what is the amount. I am hoping I don't get hammered with that in 2010!

Stacey~ You only have 2 more weeks to go! Are you excited??

Becky~ I have to agree with your DH. We were very adimit about the kids not sleeping in oiur beds. Ezra will get up at 3 am some times and want tucked back in after getting a drink so he comes into my room, so I tell him to go back to his room and I will meet him in a minute to tuck him in. Good Luck with it.

AFM: Between working, kids, looking at land and houses, and everyday life I am so tired and worn down. I cannot wait for spring to come so I can get outside with the kids and work in my flower gardens.

Watched American Idol...crazy ppl on there. Ezra say "Oh my gosh" when someone signs horrible. It is so funny because he is so serious like he is really paying attention and knows what is happening.

Well Ii am going to make a BLTP and relax. TTYL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm still here. I am going to try my best at some persies please forgive me if i forget someone, it's been a crappy week to say the least and it's only tuesday.

Clare - Yes I have experience that after my IUI, i think it's fairly normal. But mostly I always felt that way when I ovulate each cycle. I get very tender and bloated during ovulation. It's called something or the other but I can't remember. So maybe it's not really from the iui itself but your body ovulating.

Stacy - do whatever you need to but just be careful in doing it. I have heard that Castrol Oil isn't a good idea too. Your getting so close. Have you felt like you have dropped yet?

Candice - I am still hanging in there. I'll give updates here later in the post but thanks for thinking of me. These last 2 weeks have been really hard for me .

Denise - Wow 4 miles. i can't even do 4 minutes lol.

Heather C- I like the site too. I have to agree about the background I prefer a white one but it really doesn't affect the use or how i feel about the site in general. It's easy to use and it's easy to follow too.

Well, as of today we are still not sure what is wrong with me. I still have this horrible headache. They have put me on Tylenol w/ codeine. So if anything else I am sleeping better these days because of it. My test reslut have come back negative for now the doctor said. There were some issures with my protein still so I now have to do the 24 collection and there was something up with my Creatinine levels today too which would indicate something up with my kidneys. I'm not freaking out yet because there really is no need to until I know something for sure. I was put on a z-pack today for a sinus infectin that they think may be the culprit for the headaches and now I have a fever. So right now no preeclampsia but the doctor said that doesn't mean I'm not heading down that road in the next 2 weeks. Only time will tell. i am really tired of being sick and in some kind of pain and would really like some relief so I am hoping that the antibiotics work for me. thanks for thinking of my ladies it's been a long road these last few weeks, I just hope the end is in sight!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 am

Gigi - sorry your still feeling so bad, I'm praying that lil girl stays in there longer and something breaks that you feel better

Maureen - YAY for job interview...that is GREAT!

Well...getting ready this morning to take the boys to the dentist...Alexander's first checkup, YAY (said very sarcastically) I am just hoping he stays still and does not freak out...
I have my appt this afternoon, my mom is taking off work early to watch the lil ones while I get checked...my teeth are so bad, I let them go for years while in the military and after I started brushing more regularly and all it was to late...I would like to smile, I mean really smile again, but I REALLY HATE the dentist...just someone being in my mouth freaks me out for some reason...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:41 am

Maureen- that is really nice of your BF to offer!!! Yay for interview!!

Heather- I do not like letting the boys in the bed either. If it is earlier I put them back in bed but when it is 4:30-5 it is hard b/c I know I will not get back to sleep. Another thing is the always come to my side so DH never wakes up. Brennan loves American Idol!! He always asks me if the people are good singers!

Gigi- sorry you are still feeling crappy. I hope you are better soon.

Aara- good luck at the dentist. I have taken Brennan once. We both go again next month. He did well.

My BF is in town this weekend for her bridal shower. It is gonna be busy. I have to go look at linens with her friday ( after I get my IV meds) then get stuff ready for the shower. The shower is sat. afternoon and then hang out sat. night. Luckily my MIL and SIL are watching the boys day & night for us since DH is working.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 am

lol...Becky...Alex is usually pretty good about picking out the good and bad singers when watching Idol...if the singer is bad he puts his hands over his ears and says "Ow that hurts my ears"

Yay for bridal shower...sounds like fun, glad your MIL and SIL can watch the boys for you
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:51 am

Brennan is getting better. He covered his ears a few times last night! Laughed at a few of them too!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:43 am

Gigi: So glad your tests results are negative. Any additional time that your baby gets in your uterus is a big plus! Even if you develop Preeclampsia later on at least your baby can get a few more weeks in. Sorry you are still feeling so crappy! The end is definitely in site for you though. Not too much longer no matter what! Hope the antibiotics help.

Clare: I don't really remember being bloated or sore except during IVF and that was very very dramatic/noticeable. I have always felt a little bloated right before AF no matter whether it was a natural cycle or medicated so I guess I am not much help. Fingers crossed for next Friday!!! I remember the long long 2WW! The waiting never ends though even when you get pg. I remember the 2WW for a BFP then again for my first u/s.

Maureen: Yeah for getting an interview!! Will you do it by phone or are you going to be able to make a trip out there before the move? Hoping everything works out and that you get exactly the position and unit you are looking for. Oh are you going to stay neuro or are you thinking of changing?

Adrienne: I think I am almost positive I am going to get a Be All. I saw that they put there black/silver back up on the website so that is probably what I will go with. It coordinates with my stroller/car seat (not that it needs to) and it is something DH and I can both carry. I watched the demo online and it just seems so durable that I really can't resist! LOL!!! I like the new JJB bag too. You are definitely obsessed!! HaHa!

AFM: Not too much new. I went last night to a friend of my mom's and bough a few baby items (Bumbo, jumperoo, swing, etc). So I had to go take a few things off my registry. I just couldn't pass up 1/2 price on thse barely used things! I hope that I am registered for enough stuff. I guess we shall see when the showers start happening. Oh I have my 30 week OB appt at 1100 today and then DH and I are getting massages at 1pm!!! I can't wait. I have really been trying to go a little more frequently during this last half of my pg but it has been months since DH has been with me. Hope he enjoys it.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:53 am

Aara--Good luck at the dentist for both you and Alex!

Becky--That sounds like a busy but fun weekend!

Gigi--I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Candice--Any ICU postition would be ideal for me. My past experience has been in neuro...so that would probably be an easier fit. But I want to become a more well-rounded nurse (especially if I decide to become an ARNP) so I would take Trauma or CICU too.

Well I could hardly sleep last night b/c I was so anxious to call this lady this morning. But they must not open their office until 9am or later b/c it's still just going straight to her voice mail. I am going to wait until 6:05 my time and try calling her one more time before i leave for work. Otherwise I will just leave her a message saying what days & times she can reach me. I'm so nervous!
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Shannon - Hope the job works out for DH.

Becky - Don't go off of you & family members being allergic. My mom & grandma are allergic to sulfa. Other than that no one in the family is allergic to meds. Well, Kieya has had sulfa & had no allergic reaction however she is allergic to 2 other meds. You never can tell until you try them. Hope he isn't alleric to any meds.

Gigi - Hope Olivia is doing better. Praying for you and baby. Hope the antibotics clear up the sinus infection & you get feeling better. Glad your tests were negative.

Jeannette - Glad your cervical length looked good. Hope the pregnancy isn't too hard on you & it improves soon.

Stacey - Hope induction is not needed. 1 cm and 75% sounds great! I don't think you will make it to 40 weeks either.

Holly - I always feed Kieya until she was full. Hope you surgery went well.

Clare - Glad your IUI went well. Hoping for a BFP!!!

Aara - Hope you didn't have to throw out too much food. Good luck at the dentist appointments.

Heather C. - I don't think that I could carry a baby for 9 months and then give it up to someone else. Just me. I really liked being pregnant but just don't think I could do that. As for the site, I love it. I haven't had any problems.

Stacey - My suggestion is walk a lot! I feel like that really helped progress things with me. Dr actually had to tell me to stop going for walks during my last week because he was afraid I would go into labor while the other doctor that I don't trust too much would be covering call. As for morning sickness late in pregnancy, I didn't really have any. I did have diarrhea when I had contractions before I went to the hospital and I got sick at the hospital one time but that was all.

Maureen - Yay for getting an interview at the hospital you want! Hope it goes well & you get the job!

Hope everyone that has been sick is feeling better. I know a lot of you mentioned that either you or your LO were sick.

Well, I guess I'm gonna go eat lunch. I'll check back in later.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Adrienne - I wish I was in labor. I think I could deal with the whole m/s thing a little better if I knew it was coming to an end in a matter of hours. I can not believe they did not believe you where in labor, I guess you showed them right in front of the nurses station. LOL

Aara - Like I told Adrienne I wish I was in labor right now. I wish I could talk DH into DTD but it is just not happening. I think he knows he will not hurt the baby he just feels uncomfortable having the baby in the room let alone right between us when it is happening. Not to mention I am finding it very hard to be sexy or seductive in my current state. LOL I mean there is only so much I can do without even making myself crack up. Good luck at the dentist!!!

Clare - I am with Candice, I always feel a little bloated right around AF no matter what so I am no help either but maybe that is a good sign for you. I also agree the waiting never ends. Especially since I am currently waiting for labor and I am sure once that is over I will be onto waiting for something else. I am praying your "waiting" has just begun and that you will be waiting for your 1st u/s soon enough!!

Maureen- YEAH for the interview!!!! Praying it goes perfectly!!!

Heather C. - I tell ya, the time could not go by fast enough now!!! Although I think when I finally go into labor I am going to freak out because it will truly hit me that I am going to be a mommy.

Gigi - My Dr. said the baby is very low but I do not think he has dropped. Every night after dinner he moves himself up under my rib cage on the right hand side and it kills. I assume if he can still get under my rib cage then he has not dropped yet. So sorry you are feeling sick still. I hope they can figure out what is wrong and fix it ASAP. Being pregnant alone can make you feel unwell so being sick on top of it must not be fun at all. <<HUGS>>

Becky - YEAH for some girls time. Did you ever get the girls get-a-way booked? If so what did you decide on?

Candice - YEAH for your 30 week apt and a massage!!!

Alicia - Lucky for me the snow and ice has mostly melted away, maybe I can try a walk around the neighborhood tonight after work. IF not maybe I can walk circles around the house. LOL

I am still here, No labor yet. I have my next Dr. apt tomorrow afternoon to see how I am progressing. One of my family members was a labor and delivery nurse for like 30 years and she said that they used to see a major increase in labors anytime they got a snow storm due to the barometric pressure or something like that. Anyway my new best friend is the forecast. The weather Channel is predicting snow tomorrow and maybe snow next Wednesday. Come on barometric pressure, do you work. LOL By the way Chinese food (MSG) did not help induce labor.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Stacey - I've also been told that it is a lot busier in L&D when there are storms. Have fun walking. Also, do you know if your doctor will strip your membranes? I know some refuse to do it. My doctor didn't say if he did it for me or not but it sure felt like it the last time he checked me which was the day before I went into labor with Kieya. Hope your baby makes an appearance soon.

I've got my annual tomorrow with the ob/gyn. I think they always do a pregnancy test before they see you because everyone has to pee in a cup no matter what they are there for. I'm really hoping that the doctor comes in the room and says that I'm pregnant. I really don't expect it to happen but who knows. I have been having some cramping the last couple days & increased appitite but that is all. Last time my 1st pregnancy symptom was painful boobs which I do not have right now. I really don't think that I'm pregnant but I'm just hoping that I'm wrong. AF isn't due until the 30th so if I get a negative at the doctor's office tomorrow and AF doesn't arrive by the 2nd then I will definitly test on the 3rd first thing in the morning if I can hold off that long. I tested last night just out of curosity since I had 3 test at home and got a BFN but with it being early and me taking the test so late in the day I'm hoping it's just too early.

Man, daycare just called. Kieya is running a fever of 101. Atleast DH has the day off & can go get her. Looks like her sinus infection may not have cleared up before she had the allergic reaction to the medicine. Guess I better go so I can call the doctor to see if I need to take her in or if they can just call in something else for her.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Stacey ~ if you can walk, walk!! I walked everyday around Walmart (it was freezing nasty out when Alexa was due). I swear they thought I was casing the place. I'd walk until my feet swelled up so bad that it hurt to walk. And you've probably dropped, you just don't realize it. I didn't think I did b/c of the same reason you stated - she was in my ribs and my breathing sucked. But if you're starting to measure less than your weeks now, you've dropped. I was dead on until 37 weeks and then I started going backwards. Although, I couldn't breathe properly until she was born - lol.

Alicia ~ oh, poor Keiya. That little girl has had a rough winter.

Jeannette ~ hope you got some more sleep today.

Maureen ~ yippee on your interview! That is awesome. That hospital will be lucky to have you!

Heather ~ oh, I love the gray background!! I just can't read the darker colors - lol. I have old eyes.

Gigi ~ here's hoping you were just having a bad week and that your sinus infection is causing these problems. That baby needs to cook a bit longer!

Kate ~ how did work go? I see you're home with Ben today! Yay.

Adrienne ~ I was pretty disappointed today at Target. All of the cute baby sale stuff was really picked over. But we got a new Dora straw sippy cup that is a HUGE hit in this house!!

Becky C ~ how are things? I knew Nick had to take after someone. I don't think he's that little. I think he's perfect Very Happy

Clare ~ how are you feeling? I gain at least 3 to 5 lbs. before AF comes. That is why I didn't do my weigh in this week (AF came on Monday). I can't wait to hear the results of your beta!

Candice ~ Happy Nurse Anest. Week!! I saw it on a sign outside of the VA Hospital today Smile Yay for your massage!! And score on the new baby gear.

Aara ~ I hate going to the dentist. No lie ~ I'd rather get a Pap smear done.

Shannon ~ if you're lurking, hi!!

Tabitha ~ same goes for you!

Charrie ~ how's school? I hope it flies by for you!

Becky ~ here's hoping the boys stay asleep for you tonight!!

Hi to EOE. I can't remember anything else. My brain is farted. I'm getting ready to go make dinner. And to wake up Alexa. She would.not.nap. this afternoon and she fell asleep at 4. Now it's 5 and she needs to get up. If she sleeps any later, she won't go to bed tonight. Needless to say I haven't gotten my workout in yet today. Sigh. That means I have to do it tonight and I hate working out at night. Bleah.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:34 pm

DH just called. Kieya's temp is now 103.1. Daycare gave her tylenol 2 hours ago & now it is even higher than when they gave it to her. I'm going home now. Hoping that she is not wheezing too much. May have to take her to the after hours clinic to have her checked out if she is wheezing and temp doesn't drop quickly. If she doesn't go to doctor today she will most likely be going tomorrow because I don't want this to develop into something more severe. Hope the doctor can tell us something definite. Please keep her in your prayers.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Kate-I am glad your first day went well and I hope the rest of the week went good too. I know how hard it is and I used to feel like a I rushing to go pick him up! Now its great because he gets so excited to see me, he squeals and comes running and hugs my legs. Its my favorite time of the day!

Candice-Yay for passing the glucose test and for getting to see the LO! That’s the beauty of working at the hospital and having friends, lol. I had a couple secret ultrasounds myself, just to make sure there was will a penis J.

Becky-I hope the boys are sleeping better for you. DH and I made an agreement that he wouldn’t be allowed in our bed. It has worked for now, but I don’t know how it will be when he can get out of bed himself!

Stacey-Awwww, you poor thing. I agree with Denise, walk, walk, walk! I made laps around the block in my neighborhood. Also, one of my friends dr’s told her pizza (for the grease), sex, and 1 beer, lol. I did all 3 and went into labor the next night while eating the leftover pizza, lol. As for the puking thing, I puked during labor, before I started pushing. They said its your body’s way of cleaning everything out before you deliver.

Maureen-Yay for the call from the job you want! I hope you hear from them soon and they will set up an over the phone interview! As for glasses, I have worn them since I was in elementary school. I wear contacts mostly now, but whenever I get new ones its always an adjustment.

Gigi-I hope you start feeling better ASAP.

Aara-I absolutely HATE the dentist and always have. I will go for a few years and then stop going for a few. Nick actually already went for his first visit. The pediatric dentist that my cousin takes her kids to suggests a year for their first visit and then every 6 months. So he already started going!

Becky-Have fun this weekend!

Alicia-I hope Kieya is feeling better!

Denise-I think he’s perfect to J. Hey, wanna run 4 miles for me sometime? Me and exercise just don’t go well together, lol.

AFM-Poker night, so a free night to myself although there are 10 guys in my garage, lol. At least they pee outside so they don’t come in and out of the house! My brother came tonight. He has been sober since June, takes bi-weekly drug tests, and is still on suboxine for his oxycontin addiction. I am glad he came out, he doesn’t really have very many friends left because most of them are still into what he used to do. DH invited him over to play and hang out, I am glad he came.

Other than that, not much new. I am ready for this week to be over. We have a Baptism on sunday and monday I have to have a mole removed and tested. Its on my thigh and just popped out of no where after I had Nick, the dermatologist didn’t like the looks of it so off it goes!.

Alright, I will TTYL!

Becky C.
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Candice - So, was your experience with IVF really awful? I tend to hear the horror stories. I know that it's no walk in the park and that it's a constant rollercoaster - for your emotions and your body, but I'm just curious as to how things went for you. I don't remember you complaining about it too much. Yay for buying baby stuff too - how fun! Seriously, once I'm pregnant, I'm going to go crazy buying sweet things for my baby! Smile

Maureen - Did you ever get a hold of that lady? Job searching is anxiety-provoking at times.

Alicia - Poor Kieya! I hope they can figure out what's going on with her and get rid of it quickly. Please keep us posted.

Stacey - I can't wait to wait to go into labor! Haha! Honestly, it's probably torturous for you right about now. You can hold me to those words too, I guess. Wink As always, thank you for your prayers!

Denise - I'm feeling good tonight. I don't have any bloating or anything - feel pretty normal that way. I'm fighting another sinus infection unfortunately though. I hope that I don't have to start antibiotics again. Hope Alexa sleeps through the night tonight in lieu of her late nap. That girl sounds like a little pistol! (People say that I'm a pistol too sometimes). Smile

Becky C. - Ah, yes - a house full of guys - fun stuff, NOT! Actually, I do okay when the boys are around and aren't offended by their humor or whatever. Sometimes I even partake in it. I find though that they tend to overdo things - for instance, they stay until 2 in the morning or something like that. That tends to bug me at times. Glad to hear that your brother is coming around. I've heard that it's very hard to kick an addiction so kudos to him for doing his best with it!

Holly - If you're lurking, I have to say that I LOVE that pic of Gwen that you have on your blog! What a little sweetie! Makes me want a baby of my own even more! Smile
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:48 am

Stacey--Wow...I can't belive your due date is only a week away! Holey Moley!!!!!!!

Alicia--I hope Kieya is feeling better by now and that it's nothing serious.

Clare--I'm glad the bloating is subsiding for you now.

AFM: Well I never got ahold of the lady today. I tried calling her a few times in between meetings while I was at work, but it always went straight to voice mail. I told her in the message that she could call me anytime on Friday. I am really hoping she calls me early on Friday...I am going to do my best to try to not call her tomorrow...I don't want to be the crazy stalker applicant (at least I only left 1 message today, despite all the times I called, lol).
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 am

Clare - Thank you. You are too sweet. I WANT you to have a baby of your own. And we will make you share pictures with us all the time.

Becky C. - I'm so glad to hear your brother is doing well and that he got to be social with a good group of guys.

Candice - I hope you guys enjoy your massages. That sounds so heavenly right now!

Stacey - Good luck with the winter weather bringing on the labor! I'm going to guess that you will go into labor on Saturday morning and have the baby late Saturday evening. =)

Becky - Have fun with the bridal shower.

Kate - Glad you survived going back to work. It is so tough. Gwen doesn't like to nap well either.

Denise - Holy Moly. I could not run 4 miles straight through. You are one superwoman.

Natasha - You got me in the mood for a Sunkist! Sounds so good right now. Sorry things are tough at school.

Gigi - Sorry things are not going well. I hope it is something simple and easily fixable.

Maureen - Did they let you do a phone interview? How exciting.

Aara - I would love to be a published author. How awesome. Good luck with your book in progress.

AFM - I'm getting nervous about the gallbladder surgery Friday. I was in pain all day today. I'm back to bad sleeping habits, so that is no good. My baby girl is just so sweet and doing so much new stuff. She can sit up by herself for a few seconds, LOVES carrots and I couldn't shovel the food in her mouth fast enough, and lots more. We were laying in my bed on our sides facing each other and she started touching my face. It was the cutest thing and I almost cried. I also start tearing up she starts laughing. That is my favorite sound of all time. I'm really nervous about not being able to hold her or take care of her well after the surgery. Hopefully the time will go quickly.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:53 am

Candice – Alex always LOVED his jumperoo…I wish we would have gotten one for Lynn, but we don’t have the room for it anyhow. That’s great you got all of that so cheap 

Holly – you would love to be a published author…I would love to dance. I so much want to get Lynn into dance as soon as she is old enough. I can relate to wanting to cry when the baby laughs, touches you and smiles…I have been tearing up lately looking at Lynn growing so fast…

Stacey – I didn’t feel very sexy either…I am not sure if there are too many woman that do at such a late stage. With Alex I was walking around Wal-Mart and was just uncomfortable, which was normal…but more so, when we walked in the greeting lady was so excited and hoping that we would have the baby right there in Wal-Mart…lol…

Alicia – crossing fingers for a positive today…let us know right away. I didn’t have any symptoms with Lynn like I did with the boys, in fact if AF was so abnormal I would not have even taken a test when I did, but she has always been on time. Sorry about Kieya, I hope she is feeling better today…

Well…the dentist visits went fine yesterday, Alex does have three small cavities, the tech blamed the fruit snacks, I blame that Alex will not let DH or I brush his teeth for him b/c he wants to be a big boy and do it himself. She said not to give him the fruit snacks…uuummm…I don’t think so, they are 100% fruit and have vitamins A. C & E in them. We are just going to have to brush his teeth after he eats them I guess, he only gets a pack a day and it is the only sweet we usually have in the house. Other than that he was an excellent little man and did all he was told.

Me…within the past twelve years most of the time did not have dental insurance, I think I only had it for maybe two years and that was in the last four…I do have a fear of the dentist, so usually didn’t go…and of course the money was never there…so my teeth have gone pretty far. They are talking about extracting the four front, there is a fifth that eventually is going to have to come out also that is embedded sideways up in my gum line that they would take out at the same time…then giving me a flipper with five teeth on it to wear…I figured I was going to have to get false teeth as far gone as mine are and I hate the idea of them pulling the teeth when there is a possibility that they could save them, but I would still have the gap where the tooth did not come down and he said eventually it would have to come out. In another thought though, I would like to have a nice smile again with no gaps or missing teeth and an extraction and the flipper is actually going to be cheaper than them trying to repair the teeth…

We have a house viewing this Sunday, hopefully this one is nice, the pictures look nice on it and they will accept a FHA financing which is good for us b/c it makes the rates cheaper…also it is not bank owned so we will not have to fight as much is anything major needs fixing…I love the kitchen, it has an island with a bar for breakfast…but that is only from the pictures and it looks like it has a nice backyard, it is still quite a drive for Rob and my family, in fact it is almost two hours from here I think…its up North of Harrisburg…Pine Grove, small looking town, no farms around that spray the cow manure all year long…gosh that really smells around here…we will see, I am tired of looking and not finding and I am tired of finding and not getting…

Have to get Nathaniel ready for school…ttyal…
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:52 am

Holly-I just love that picture!!! I could stare at it all day! Good luck tomorrow with the surgery

Tasha-My friend is a teacher and I think it’s the same for her. She gets flack from people too.

Candace-Yay to passing your glucose test. At your friends house I would take anything you think you might need. It’ll be easy to give it to someone else who’s pregnant if you don’t need it. I’m glad you got the bumbo…that is one thing I don’t have but I am thinking of getting.

Stacey-Hahah DH and I DTD but I also ate spicy food through pregnancy. I didn’t make it to where you were so I wasn’t really trying all that hard. I also got sick in labor but that was because I had 3 contractions very close together.

Adrienne-That’s a big one!

Maureen-I can’t wait to see your glasses! Yay for an interview!!

Heather C-I can’t wait until spring to so we can go outside!

Gigi-I hope your head pains go away soon. It’s annoying that you don’t know what’s up. I hope the z pack works.

My friend is in labor!!! She was due last Saturday so she’s very excited. I texted her that she can do it and I can’t wait to hear!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next