Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 am

Here are a few pictures from my weekend

view from our hotelroom

me, my sister and sil
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:24 am

Aara - Sorry to hear you keep finding more problems with the house. Can't wait to see the pics when you finish.

Stacey - No, I haven't tried the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor. I amy try that in a couple months if we don't get our BFP soon. Sorry your friend is not being there for you when you need her to. I would let her knowhow you feel. She may not realize that she has upset you. Hope you can work things out quickly.

Denise - Thanks for the site. I will definitely check it out.

Holly - I'll be praying that everything at the studio improves quickly.

Becky - Looks like you had fun. I wish I could go on vacation too! I miss the pretty beaches in Florida! Louisiana's are not very nice at all. Sad

AFM, I've decided this is the month I WILL get my BFP. This morning after getting Kieya up & dressed she started rubbing my belly saying "Baby! Baby!" I know I'm not pregnant right now (AF just decided her visit is over) so I'm taking it as a sign that it will happen this month. I know there's no garentees but hey, it makes me feel better thinking that I have a GREAT shot at this month!

Better get back to work my patient should be here shortly.
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Alicia- I'd try the OPK's. They really helped me out a lot and are much cheaper than the monitors. I got a bunch on ebay of all places and paid a fraction of the drugstore costs. If you ordered now, they should be there before you would be set to O this month.
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 pm

If anyone wants to take guesses about the baby's gender...
http://www.expectnet.com/index.php
Our game is BabySmith2010
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Stacey--Sorry you are having troubles with that friend of yours. I've had that happen to me too. I agree that maybe you could either call, email or write her a letter and let her know how you feel and ask if she wants to continue to pursue the friendship. I wish you luck, those conversations can be hard to start.

Holly--Sorry you are struggling so much right now. Starting a new business is so challenging! A good friend of mine & her husband started a dog training & boarding business about 3 years ago. They have tons of business, but they are still in the stage where every penny they make goes back into the business. It's hard not to get frustrated at times like that. We are here anytime you need to vent.

Aara--You are making me exhausted just be reading about all you are doing to you new-to-you house! I am dreading moving into our apartment and having to unpack everything. LOL

Becky--Those pictures are beautiful!

Tasha--How are you feeling?

Candice--How are you and Carson getting along?

AFM: Not much going on here. I am planning on driving to Virginia on Friday to visit my best friend. She is talking on driving over here next weekend to help me move in if her husband doesn't have to work OT and can watch their kids. I am so excited to finally be withing driving distance of my best friend!!!!!
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Maureen - I'm doing okay..sinuses started again so i still have a cough, sore throat, and congestion. I hope this is the end of it. Being sick and this close to the special day is not what i wanted.

AFM - I only have 3 more days of work and then I won't have to worry about waking up early to go to work. enjoying these last few days with dh since soon we will have a new edition that will take up all of our time.
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Maureen ~ how nice to be able to drive and meet your BFF. You and I will have to do that. I don't mind a drive ;o)

Natasha ~ woo hoo for 3 days left of work. Get the rest when you can!

Becky ~ I'm very jealous of your pictures.

Holly ~ I'm sorry for the stresses in your life right now. I can't imagine how you do it. But I'm glad you have that cutie patootie little girl to squeeze!

Hi to EOE. I just finished another test tonight - got a 93. I have 5 more to do. This is a sucky lesson. I have 12 projects and a paper to write!! Ugh. The projects are easy, though. They are things like filing correctly, making appointments, and most of the stuff is on CD-ROM so it isn't SO bad. I just want to get this done in case I end up with icky morning sickness again.

I think I"m getting ready to go lay down. I did a lot today and I'm sleep. TTYL.
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Stacey-Waterfire is stroller friendly in some parts. There are a lot of smaller sets of stairs here and there…. I would maybe try to take a moby or some sort of something with wearing Brody because it will be more versatile. Going out at bedtime is the best since when he was younger that’s when he slept the longest stretch. Now he goes to bed at 7 and sleeps till around 5 or 6:30 so it’s allll good!
Hard call on the friend issue…. I know it’s easier for me personally to hang out with “mom friends” because we all talk about our kids and my other friends who don’t have kids I feel bad about it because they want them but they just don’t have them right now. I’m not sure what the difference is between twins and singles but I hope she isn’t blocking you out on purpose. Maybe she feels like she has more in common with them. I would be very hurt too. I think the best thing to do is to talk to her about it. If you get your feelings out and she realizes where you’re coming from maybe her tune will change… I hope for yours and Brody’s sake!
I have a friend who life is all about her and unfortunately I’m wayyyy beyond that with having a baby and I don’t have time or energy for people who don’t have it for me either.

Adrienne-How did you cook meat? I bought chicken and want to cook ground turkey but don’t know if I should steam it or cook it on the stove.

Denise-Maybe it’s a boy?!

Holly-I wish you lived closer I’m off on Wednesdays and could watch Gwen…her and her cute hair!! I just want to snuggle her every time I see your avatar!

Aara-What are people thinking?! Paper on the ceilings…oiy!

Alicia-I like your positive thinking! I agree’s OPK’s are the way to go…that’s what I used when I got preggo!

Maureen-I’m glad you’re so close to your BFF! Must make you want to see her all the time!

Nothing too interesting happening here in RI. Just working and playing with my kiddo! He’s off the Prevacid finally!!! He seems to be doing really well on the solids so all is well in the Lynn household!
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 am

LOL...Kate...paper was actually cheaper back then, than paint was, so most old houses you will find paper on the ceilings...

I am really hurting today...but I got all of the paper off the walls and ceiling in nathaniel's room and then went over to aislynn's room for a short time. her bedroom will be a lil easier than nathaniel's...at least the walls...one it is a smaller room, and underneath the two wallpapers is ugly pink pepto paint, but it must be an oil base b/c the wallpaper is just sliding off...I would have stayed to do more but it was already after 5 and we had not eaten and still had to drive home...

Aislynn had not taken a nap...she was playing with the neighbor girls and Alex in the living room. My neighbor Kelly came to help out and keep me company and Nathaniel went across the street with her oldest boy and made some new friends there playing wiffle ball...

We have the tv again...the sears guy got the microwave to work, but the oven part needs a new heating thing on the bottom (the microwave/oven is from 1989...that is not staying very long) he will be back on the 23rd to put that in...
the plumbers came (I had to pull nathaniel out of school to make it up there in time and I am glad I did b/c they were there 2 minutes before 11am) they had a two hour delay yesterday morning for staff development, which meant that he does not get on the bus until 1045 and the house is an hour and a half away...wasn't going to work...so instead he "skipped" school and made some new friends up at the new house...
but anyway, the plumbers came, said the water heater was shot, asked if we had an inspection done and said the inspector should be fired...lol...but they put a new one in and we now have hot water...YAY...

I am to take it easy today, relax and take some advil or tylenol...lol...according to my hubby. I go back up on Friday, he will come home to get Nathaniel from school and then head up to the house, I am goign to work more on Aislynn's room Friday, if I can get that done the he can do all the plastering while I start priming and painting our room...

Have to go...Lynn is stirring...ttyal
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 am

Becky C. - That is good advice. I think I just needed to know I was not being over dramatic. I think I will try to make some time to talk to her about how I have been feeling. Thanks.

Jeannette - Wow, I am sorry to hear you are going through a similiar situation. I think I am going to try to talk to her about it. I just have to figure out the best approach as I wan to be closer to her not drive a bigger wedge between us and I am afraid saying something might cause more of a rift. However I think it is something that needs to be talked about. I hope your BFF will change her ways and start to be there for you more.

Gigi - I feel the same way, many of the girls I do know from work do the whole bar thing which is not my scene anymore. I am 32 as well and those girls go out to get trashed and hit on guys which I obviously have no interest in. That is why it was important for me to remain close to my BFF since she is over the whole bar thing as well. We used to meet for dinner and a little gossip or since she had the twins, sometimes I would just go hang out at her house and help with the twins so we could have some girl time. I think that is why I am so hurt. I feel like she has replaced me with the other "twins mom" that she met from her twins club.

Adrienne - I think I will try to talk to her about it. Maybe she does not have any clue that I am feeling hurt, especially if she has become used to her routine. Maybe she has no clue that her routine leaves no room for anyone else. :}

Denise - DH and I are trying to get our house in a position where we can sell it and move closer to DH's parents in a neighborhood with more young children. YAY for Alexa's swing. As for no symptoms, remember each pregnancy is completley different. Maybe this baby is going to give you a break and the whole pregnancy will be a breeze. Have you scheduled a Dr. apt to get a beta?

Holly - Sorry you had to deal with that parent and the money issues!! Praying things turn around for you.

Aara - From all the stories I have heard, it sounds like once you have children your friends change. I had no clue that would even be a possibility. i will check out your FB page when I get home, I can not check at work. I can not wait to see the pics of wall paper on the ceiling. That cracks me up. I can not wait to see your after pics. I am sure it is going to be wonderful.

Becky - If I could not take the time off work I might just send a nice card and flowers so the family knows I was thinking about them. I am sure your parents would understand. YAY for a beach vacation!! I am soooo happy summer is on its way. Wow!!! What a beautiful place!!! Now I am jealouse, I need to get away.

Alicia - Some people swear positive thinking helped them concieve. Sending sticky baby dust your way!!!

Maureen - Since you have a job and found an apt. does that mean you get to use this time to relax and have a little fun?!? I know moving can be stressful so I hope you have a great time with your BF.

Tasha - 2 weeks and counting, YEAH!!!

Kate - Thanks for the info about Waterfire. YEAh for no more Prevacid!!!

AFM: DH and I have our first session with the marriage councelor today at 3pm. I am so nervous about it as I have no clue what to expect but I hope it will help us to better communicate with each other.

Since we have the apt at 3 today DH could not go into work. This is because his company was going to paint a house on Cape Cod. When they go to the Cape for work they all meet and then car pool down, which means DH would not be able to leave early. So he took the whole day off. So...... Dh decided to keep Brody from day care. This is the first time DH has been alone with Brody for more then say 1-2 hours at a time. I swear it is all I can do to not call every 30 minutes to make sure eveything is ok. Actually I have managed to not call at all yet, I figured DH would call if he needs something.
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 am

Becky-Beautiful pictures! I saw the rest on FB, looks like you guys had an awesome time!

Alicia-I hope this is your month!

Maureen-That’s great that your BF is in driving distance now! My BF moved to NY for a few years and it was hard, I missed her so much!

Tasha-I hope these next few days pass quickly for you! I took off about a week before Nick was born and it was great to get to sleep in and get stuff ready!

Denise-Glad you are getting some more stuff done with school…BTW, I knew you were a POAS freak but jeez, lol. I am sure its just this LO knows how much Alexa put you through and is trying to go easy on you!

Kate-I am glad Ben is already off the prevacid! Nick stopped the zantac a few weeks ago, finally, and he has been fine.

Aara-I can’t wait to see the finished product. You guys are working your butts off!!

Stacey-Good luck with your appointment tonight. I am glad DH got to keep Brody today and spend a little daddy time. I am sure they will be fine!

AFM-So we get to work yesterday only to find out that they called in the 46 LPNs we have at the hospital and fired them all. We were one of the only hospitals left in the state to have them and they were offered free tuition for the last few years to complete their schooling to become RNs. The hospital is having a really tough time financially, with all the budget cuts coming from the state and the low reimbursement rates from the insurance companies. We are projected to lose 5.1 million a year from all the cuts. Never mind the people that don’t have insurance that we treat for nothing. They also are subbing out the Rehab program to a national company so 60 people in that department will be offered jobs with them. The CEO said there may be more layoffs coming, lets just hope they leave xray alone!

Other than that news, nothing else new. I am taking Nick to Brown University today for that speech research study, lets hope I make it, I hate driving in Providence!

TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:38 am

lol...don't feel bad Stacey, your doing great. the first time we left either lil one with Rob's mom just long enough to go to dinner I think I called twice

i am anxious to see the finished product soon too Becky C...
I have in progress pictures but they will not go up on FB until we have the final pic...you no...the room looked liek this and now looks like this...then you can go see what all it looked like in between Wink
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 am

Aara- cant wait to see the pictures of all your hard work!

Stacey- good luck at the appt today. I'm sure I was super worried first time DH had Brennan all day! It is good for them though! I asked my boss and he was fine with it. I am just leaving work eraly for the funeral.

Becky- we did have a nice time! That is crazy they let them all go. I hope your job is safe. Good luck at the study today.

It is really slow and boring at work today. DH has tomorrow off to watch the boys since my mom will be at the funeral. I am happy he can finally take Brennan to T-ball practice!! Brennan has had the last 2 wks off so I wonder how he will do!
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Becky C ~ I know - I have issues - lol. I hope they leave your job alone, too. I know that when I was working and brought a patient to the ER, I could not give a report to an LPN. According to VA state EMS, medics actually have more schooling and training than LPNs, which I never knew.

Stacey ~ I'm glad that your DH is keeping Brody. It'll be his first test. I STILL call home when Chris has Alexa. And she's almost 16 months old.

Aara ~ I want to see pics, too!

Becky ~ hey there!! How is your florida weather? We're more seasonable now - about 50-ish.

I'm getting ready to do more schoolwork. Alexa is napping. I got a 3 mile walk in already so I think I should get some work done while it's quiet around here!
denise73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Denise- it is in the upper 70's now. Highs are in low 80's. Good luck getting school work done!
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 am

Becky--Wow, that is a lot of layoffs! My old hospital only has about 5 LPN's left. In the Seattle area, they really don't use LPN's in the hospital setting at all. Apparently at my new hospital they have a couple of LPN's in the ICU...not sure how that works. It's been years since I've worked with an LPN so I'll have to refresh myself on what I can delegate to them.

Stacey--How did the 'daddy time' w/Brody go? That was sweet that he kept him all day. I hope the counseling session went well.

Tasha--I can't believe are 38 weeks! She'll be here any day now!

Clare--If you are lurking, I want you to know that I am still thinking about you and praying for your BFP tomorrow.

Denise--I think it would be great to meet up someday. But maybe give me a couple of months so I can figure out my way around here. I'll have to look up how long it would take to drive up to see you. I'm jealous of your 50 degree weather! It's still 70 degrees by 11am down here. It's supposed to be 84 today. Of course this weekend it's supposed to cool down but I'll be out of town. LOL

AFM: We've been going to DH's grandparents everyday for a couple of hours to visit with them. They are so excited to have DH back in town. This morning we are going up to our new place to finish signing the lease and pick up our keys. Then we are taking the grandparents to Golden Corale (not sure if I spelled that right...apparently it's a popular place out here...parking lot is always full) for lunch. Then then want to see our new place. After that we are coming back to his dad's place so I can do some laundry. I know his step-mom has lots of laundry to do tonight b/c they are going out of town too.

I have to turn in early tonight b/c I have to go back to employee health at 8am tomorrow. I was supposed to go on Tuesday, but they didn't tell me that Employee Health was at one of their other hospitals across town. So I got to HR at my appt time, only to find out I had to drive across town...in a town where I dont' know where anything is. LOL So I missed my appt & had to reschedule. Fortunately they were really nice about it...I HATE being late.
mfowler08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:30 am

Hi girls! Quick update: baby looks great. Around 2lbs, 13oz. as of yesterday and measuring 1 week ahead overall. Head is measuring 2 weeks ahead but Olivia had a big head so I'm not worried. Baby is head down but in the posterior presentation. I'm hoping that baby rotates so that maybe I will make progress towards the end and that will be a sign that baby is ready to be born. I'm really not wanting to have this baby at July 4th. I'm having another c/s so I have to either get on the surgical schedule which is pretty full right now or start labor and then they can move me up. I'm hoping for the 2nd option.
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 am

Kate- you can cook the meat on the stove or in the oven. You just have to puree it when it's done. You'll probably have to add some type of liquid (water, or maybe some chicken stock or something). The only thing with the meat is I think it's only "good" for a month, even if it's frozen in cubes. I didn't really feed Jalen much in the meat department...

Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Jeannette ~ glad all is looking good! My nephew's birthday is July 3rd and last year she had a party for him on July 4th. Which I thought was kind of weird but what can I expect from his family - lol.

Maureen ~ so, we're something like 5 hours from each other so maybe we can find a midway point - lol.

Hi to EOE. I'm just eating lunch. Alexa is sleeping. I finally called the doctor. I was going to wait because he likes to see you around 6 or 8 weeks. Well, I've got this pain....well, not so much as pain but an ache that is kind of in my lower abdomen, it goes up under my right rib cage and then to my right flank. I at first thought the worst - tubal. But I don't have any bleeding or spotting, no debilitating pain, it doesn't hurt when I cough, sneeze, etc. So I'm thinking maybe either cyst or some type of UTI. I thought maybe round ligaments but now I'm thinking I'm too early for that. So, I don't know. I see the doc tomorrow am at 10:45. I hope it's nothing!!

I'm eating some lunch and then going to relax a bit!
denise73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Becky C. - Praying they leave your dept alone.

Denise - Good luck with school work and the apt tomorrow!!!

Maureen - Daddy time went very well. I guess Brody was very good and was not fussy at all. Lucky daddy!! LOL I hope you make it to your apt ok. I can not wait to see pics of your new place. How exciting.

Jeannette - Yeah for a healthy baby. Would they induce you and then move you up to a c-section or would you have to go into labor naturally?

I amhanging out with my MIL today and working form home. She comes over once a week to hang out with Brody, so I keep him out of daycare those days so she can play with him. I heard on the news that we may get snow this weekend... SNOW!?!? You kidding me? I want nice weather. No more snow!!! LOL
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 pm

hello hello helloo
hehehehehe

I finally finally got done with the revisions on the first book...lol
I'm so happy, now I can let me brain rest from it for a bit, not even start on the second one and focus fully on moving (yeah I know what you are thinking...sure you will) and now my mind is flustered and I cannot even think of what I was going to say...
my new neighbor friend heather is all excited b/c she gets to be my beta reader...she wants to come visit tomorrow to start reading...lol

Jeannette - glad the baby is doing well...i think its a girl hehehehe

got to get moving and start packing the van for tomorrow...i will be heading up to the new house to do more work
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Has anyone heard from Candice? Just wondering how things are going with Carson!
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Jeanette--Glad you are doing ok. Are you still not allowed to work? I hope this little one continues to behave for you.

Denise--Hope everything goes fabulous at the doctors tomorrow!

Aara--Grats on getting the revisions done. Now on to moving!
mfowler08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm

well dr. checked me today...i'm almost 3 cm dilated already. YAY!!! i go back on wed. to see if anything has changed, and if not we will schedule to induce ont he 28th(my due date). so i'm super excited about that. I hope she decides to come sometime next week...i'm just happy to know that she is kinda ready to come out.
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Maureen-We were the only hospital in the state that still employed LPNs, they are mostly in nursing homes. I feel bad for them but for the past 5 years the hospital has offered to pay for them to all become RNs, half of them did and then this happened to the rest. Can’t wait to see pics of your new apartment, it must be exciting to be finally getting settled.

Jeannette-So glad everything looks good with the little one!

Denise-Good luck at the dr’s tomorrow, I am sure everything will be fine!

Stacey-Its supposed to be so freaking cold here the next couple days with rain and some wet snow mixing in….I mean seriously? I know its New England but this is insane! Last week it was 90! Anyway, how did you and DH make out at your appointment?

Aara-Glad the book is coming along! It sounds like you made a great friend in your new neighbor.

Candice-I was wondering where you were too! I mean, I have no clue why you would be so busy, lol. I hope everything is going well!

Tasha-Yay for 3 cm! That’s great!

AFM-Has anyone talked to Clare? I know she left us, but I am really hoping she gets her BFP…

Nick is in bed and I am relaxing on the couch. Think its going to be an early night, last night DH had poker night and I can never seem to fall asleep when the guys are here.

On a good note I just realized that the next two weeks are only 3 day work weeks for me! We have a wedding next Saturday that I had to take the day off for and one of my good friends wedding shower is the Saturday after that so I am only working Tues, Thur, Fri for the next two weeks!

Also good news, my brother went to court today and to make a long story short he got really lucky and was only charged with 3 counts of receiving stolen goods for all that stuff he did when he was on the oxy’s. He got a 5 year deferred sentence (basically probation) and has to pay restitution to the pawn shop that lost money on the stuff that got returned to everyone (including me, lol). He also got some more good news, my almost step dad got him a job with his friend who owns a waste management company. Full time days he is going to be a garbage man, but seriously, they make a lot of money! So he feels good to have that court stuff behind him and to finally have his life going in the right direction. Let’s just hope he stays clean!

Alright, going to go have my skinny cow ice cream cone and relax! TTYL!

Becky C
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next