Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 39 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by denise73 Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Becky C ~ that is really good for your brother. I'm very glad things are moving in the right direction for him. As for being a garbage man, I think Alexa is going to be one. She loves when the recycling and garbage trucks come. She waves to the workers. She also pulls our trash out of the can but that's another story - lol. And woo hoo for 3 days of work!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:00 am

Clare's beta is Friday, so think positive thoughts, everyone!

And, I agree, where is Candice?
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 am

I am sure candice is just busy trying to adjust to have a baby around the house Wink

Yay for 3 cm Tasha... cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Positive thoughts for Clare! Like a Star @ heaven

That is good news about your brother Becky C.

Okay...so I am getting things ready to go up to the house again this weekend...this is the last weekend I have to do this Smile Yay...I will probably go up sometime next week (tuesday maybe) to do final work that I can do before the movers bring everything up on Saturday...

So I hope everyone has a good weekend, be safe and I will be back Sunday evening Smile
TTYAL!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:49 am

Jeannette- glad everything with baby looks good!! HOw are you feeling?

Tasha- yay for 3 cm!!! Your little girl will be here soon!!

Becky- great news for your brother!!

Denise- Brennan wants to be a garbage man! He loves the trucks! He helps the garbage men in my moms neighborhood. He is obsessed with goingto the dump!!

I went to the funeral for my parents friends yesterday. It was a military sevrvice and very nice but sad. When I got home we had 3 ducks in our backyard. SO crazy. They didnt even leave when DH mowed. Finally flew away a few hours later.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:00 am

Tasha! Woohoo on the 3cm!!! That's terrific progress Smile Hoping your little girl is here soon!

Becky C- I'm glad things are coming together for your brother. That does stink about the LPN's. We have only a few in our entire hospital. No one around here hires them anymore b/c we have tons of nursing schools and whatnot.

Becky S- Ducks! We have water from the flooding still so you will randomly see ducks here too.

Denise- How are you feeling??

Hoping Clare's beta goes well today!

Aara- Good luck up at the house. Does Nathaniel have to transfer schools this year or can he wait until September?

AFM: Both kids have to go to the pedi GI this afternoon so that will be fun. I need to shower and see what I can get done today. Nick is working from home. I hope the weather starts looking up for this weekend. Looks like rain for tomorrow Sad
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 am

Just a quick post! I have been very busy with Carson and just adjusting to my new role as mommy. Everything is going well. Feeding has been an issue. he lost enough weight during the first few days to where they wanted me to pump and supplement so my feeding schedule is very time consuming. It takes about an hour from the time I start until we are completely finished. He is gaining weight now though and looks great so it is well worth it. We had lots going on initially due to the death in our family. My DH had to help with the funeral so he was busy with me, Carson and family obligations. What a rough week for his family. I promise I will try to post more over the weekend when DH is around to lend a hand. He went back to work on Wed. Baby is hungry got to run.

Candice

Clare: I have been thinking about you!! Lots of luck today!!

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 am

Jeannette- no water in my yard & it is fenced so no idea why they were their. Good luck with the kids today.

Candice- thanks for the post. Sorry about the feeding issues but sounds like he is doing great!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:43 am

Tasha - That is such great news

Becky C. - I agree this weather is for the birds. Dh and I keep laughing that very soon we are all going to be complaining about how hot it is. I swear we do not get a spring in New England. One day it is snowing then the next day you wake up and it is 90. LOL Our apt went very well. I think the counseling is going to be awesome to help us better understand how to communicate with each other. That is such awesome news about your brother!!! So I take it he is doing good with trying to stay clean? I agree, garbage men make a lot of money.

Candice - So glad to hear that Carson is gaining weight now!! Brody lost weigh in the hospital to and I had to supplement as well. I was told that is pretty normal and I swear the feeding gets easier with time. :}

AFM: The counseling session with DH went really well. Lately DH and I would fight over a ton of little things and when I would bring it up he would say "That is such a tiny issue and no big deal, get over it. " He is constantly telling me I need to choose my battles better and not dwell on the little things. I was getting frustrated because I felt like he thinks everything is no big deal and I was getting tired of being told everything that aggrivated me was minor. Anyway he told me the same exact thing in our therapy and the counselor stopped him and said, "I just want you to realize, I usually do not see marriages fall apart over big issues. Most couples can handle those, most of the marriages I have seen fall apart, did so over a lot of little things." That stuck with DH and now he is trying to understand that if something bothers me then we should work on it. The counselor decided to meet with us seperatly next week and then both of us together again the week after. That is nice to as I am sure we each have our own issues we should work on to make our marriage better. :}
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 am

Stacey- so glad counseling went well. It is great that the counsler told DH that so now he can work on it!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 am

Candice- Thanks for popping by! Just wanted to make sure you guys were doing well. Feeding in the beginning is hard but hang in there. You are doing a great job!

Stacey- I'm glad that the counseling session went well Smile My hubby went for a few months last year and it really did help.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Natasha ~ yay for being 3 cm. That's great. Maybe you'll have a baby sooner than later??

Clare ~ if you're out there, I'm thinking about you.....

Becky ~ how cute about the ducks.

Jeannette ~ glad the baby is doing well.

Stacey ~ glad your counseling went well!

Hi to EOE. I had my dr appointment today. I hardly have any pain so I felt silly going in but I peed in a cup and I'm pregnant - lol. He checked my urine for blood and infection and the dip was negative. He did an internal check to feel for any abnormalities and found none. So, I had my 7865 tubes of blood drawn and he wants to see me on Tuesday for a recheck. So, all in all not too exciting. Going off of my LMP my EDD is 12/21.

Totally off topic - I am watching Maury and this couple had a 3 some with the neighbor and the wife ended up pg with twins. They just found out it's the neighbor's kids and not the hubby's. Duh, like you didn't know that could happen..........
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Jeannette - I just entered my guess on the game. Glad your appointment went well. Hope everthing goes good at GI appointments today.

Tasha - Yay, for being 3 cm. It wont be much longer before you have her in your arms. Today is your last day of work, right? Enjoy your time off before the baby arrives.

Kate - Glad to hear Ben's doing good & is off the Prevacid.

Aara - Just reading your post made me tired. I agree with your DH...take some time to relax!

Becky C. - Hope they decide not to lay off anyone else & if they do that it's not anyone in x-ray. Can't believe you have a possiblity of snow.

Becky - I should be heading your way the weekend June 11-12. I'm hoping to get my letter in the mail soon stating that I get a seat at the exam then. If so I will be taking it in Pinellas Park at the St. Petersburg College location there.

Clare - Your in my prayers. Hoping you get your BFP today!

Denise - Glad your appointment went well today. As for Maury, why don't people use their brains. Everyone knows that its a possiblity even if you are using protection it can happen.

Stacey - Glad your counseling went well. SNOW again? That's crazy. I thought we were done with winter.

Candice - Glad to hear you & Carson are doing good!

AFM - I bought some OPKs from the Dollar Tree. If I don't get a BFP this month I will probably order some online next cycle but I'm still determined that this is my month so I will not be needing to order any.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Alicia- my parents live close to that location.

Denise- glad you had good appt and everything looks good!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi Everyone!

I know that I said I wasn't going to be around for awhile, but I just had to tell you that:

I'M PREGNANT!!!!! cheers

It's so surreal right now!!! The nurse called and said that my beta number is great!!!!! We're so excited!!! I go back on Monday morning for another beta so hoping and praying that it goes up appropriately!

Oh, and please don't mention this on Facebook - Thanks!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Clare ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! OMG that is so exciting. I just screamed out loud (I think I woke Alexa up). Thank you SO much for coming back here to post!!!!!!! I'm just doing a happy dance for you!!!!!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Clare- I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY for you! And, THANK YOU for coming back and letting us know!!!!!! YAY!!!!
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 39 Pregnancy-6
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Clare - Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! Praying for a H&H 9 months! Thanks for coming back & sharing this wonderful news with us.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Clare: I just had to check in again just to see if you posted and thank you for letting us know. Congrats!!! I am so so very happy for you and hoping things go smoothly from here on out!!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Clare-OMG SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I have been thinking about you all week and am thrilled for you!!! You deserve this so much and I hope you have a very healthy and happy 9 months!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Clare- I just yelled YES SHES PREGNANT lol. Dh just looked at me weird lol. SO thrilled for you and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months. Thank you for coming back just to tell us we were all thinking of you this week. Ohhh and I still miss you!
COngrats again!!!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Congrats Clare!!!! That is absolutely great news Smile
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Thanks for the support, everyone!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:00 am

clare - CONGRATS....I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU...WISHING YOU A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS...

candice - hope everything gets easier...

stacey - glad that counseling went good.

AFM - yes today was my last day of work....i'm so excited that I don't have to worry about waking up early to go teach...hopefully this weekend i'll walk alot and get Malika ready even more.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:02 am

Clare ~ I'm still SO giddy for you and hope that you stick around here so we can go through this with you <3

Natasha ~ woo hoo for being done with work and being 3 cm (I totally missed that the other day!)

Alicia ~ my dollar store always seems to be out of OPKs. They actually had them when I went in to buy pg tests.

Hi to EOE. I think I am finding the source of my pain *TMI* ~ I think I'm constipated. I've been going but I think not enough. Because if I pass some gas, my ache goes away. Sigh. I was hoping to avoid this. Maybe I need to eat Activia everyday???

We had some crazy winds last night - 65 mph gusts. They were so loud that I ended up putting a fan in Alexa's room for white noise b/c it was waking her up.

Speaking of waking up - I hear her back there yelling and then giggling so who knows what she's up to............
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:35 am

Clare-YYYYAYYYYYY Poor Sammy (my cat) didn't like me yelping! I'm so happy for you guys!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next