Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Bensmom Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Shannon-I hope it happens for you too! School is fun when it’s something you want to do!

Becky C-Is Danielle your friend that now does the xray in endo? We had a welcome party for Dr. Jackson and I met her. How long did you have to wait at Iggy’s? I was down there a month or so ago and the line was hella long! Enjoy the museum I was just thinking of it the other day and maybe taking Ben there just to watch the other kids.

Denise-Sorry about the headache that’s no fun at all

Candice-I’m glad you guys had fun at the beach!

Ben’s found his hair so whenever I look at him these days he’s playing with it! It’s pretty cute! Not too much else is happening around here…work and whatnot. I’m really looking forward to the long weekend!

Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Becky - That sucks about swimming.

Kate - Thanks for the offer. I hope we can find something quickly so we can be finished with this mess. Ben found his hair that is so cute! Brody just found his feet so everytime I look at him he is playing with them.

Denise - Are you showing yet? I hear dyou start to show quicker with the second one. Have you started talking to Alexa about getting a sister or brother.

Clare - I LOVE THAT IDEA! That is such a cute way to find out the sexes of the babies.

Candice - YAY for having such a good time at the beach. Carson is only getting up once a night, that is great!!!

AFM: I signed the papers to put th ehouse on the market. Now we just need to find a place to rent that will accept animals. I am hoping to find a place ASAP. Someone will be coming out to the house next week to take pics and put it online. I also called the Town Department of Health and they are sending an inspector out to take a look at how close the cows are to our water source. I can not wait until we no longer have to worry about this whole thing. KFC our house sells very quickly and we find a place to rent that accepts animals. :}
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Candice ~ I'm glad you had a great time. And yay for only waking up once at night!

Stacey ~ I hope you sell your place super fast. And yep, I have a belly already. I'll take a pic on Saturday. I'll be 16 weeks.

Kate ~ how is Mr. Ben and his two teeth? I love it when they only have a couple of teeth. Alexa looks like a piranah (sp) - lol.

Hi to EOE. I had to take Alexa to the pedi today. She's been having the poops for almost 2 weeks. I told the doc about it at her 18 month appt. and he said that sometimes their bowels get messed up, like ours, etc. He told me to give her Activia and see if it helps. Well, we thought it was helping but yesterday, she had some awful diarrhea. Then I changed her diaper and there was blood all in her poo. I thought it was more than likely from her intestines being jacked up or a small tear around her butt. I actually called the doc at night (I felt bad, too) and he told us to watch her and bring her in today. I took her in today and they don't think she has an infection or anything but a virus. So they gave me probiotics for her to take orally. I was like - how in the heck am I going to get her to take a pill. Duh - they're chewable. And she just took it. Alexa takes medicine like a champ. I did, however, have to take a stool sample over to the lab. That was so gross to collect. Barf.

Anyhoo ~ she's restricted from fresh fruits and veggies. She can eat canned fruit and cooked veggies. No fruit juices. She can do milk in small quantities. Poor kid loves her fruit and veggies, too.

I'm headed to bed. Sorry about the book ;o) I'll TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 am

Stacey-You’re welcome and I do mean it! Good luck with the apartment hunt! I hope you guys sell fast and get what you deserve on the house.

Denise-Ben’s doing great! He’s at such a great age and it makes me appreciate it so much especially with all the trouble we had at the beginning. I hope Alexia is ok…. I bet she does have a tear or something from all the poopin! Good luck!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:26 am

Stacey- good luck wit the house. Hope is sells quickly and you find another place soon.

Denise- poor Alexa (and mommy for getting the smaple) hope this works and she is back to normal soon.

We are suppose to go toa baseball game tonight with fireworks afterwards. 70% chnce of rain so it isnt looking good Sad We are painting the boys room tomrrow!! Looks like rain all weekend so our 4th might be spent inside Sad

What is everyone doing for the 4th???
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Just wanted to stop by quick and ask for your prayers...which I know you are all good at...

My stepbrother and his wife had their first child today, a son. The doctors are pretty sure he was born with Downs, they just have to run some tests to confirm it. There were no signs of this before, we are hoping they are wrong. Either way they need strength and all the prayers they can get.

I will try to get back later for persies...

Denise-I hope Alexa is feelng better soon!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:04 am

Denise - Brody just went to the Dr. yesterday to. He has had diarrhea the past ccouple of days and started to get a rash on his neck and bum that did nto look good. They gave us some cream to put on it and said that fair skinned babies tend to have really sensitive skin so he may end up getting rashes all the time. I hope Alexa feels better.

Becky - I hope the painting goes easily today. I can not wait to see pics.

Beck C. - Your stepbrother's family is in my prayers. Praying it is a mistake.

AFM: We are just trying to get the house looking pretty so we can sell it. Maybe we will grill later, who knows. Hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Hi everyone! Sorry haven't been online lately...but I have the website address on my computer and not on DH's...and my computer is in our bedroom. So when I am staying up all night, I haven't been able to get on and check with you guys. Need to write down the address so I can keep up more!

Things are going well so far on night shift. I am staying awake & alert all night and not having too much trouble sleeping during the day. My co-workers all seem really nice and promise to help me out once I am off orientation (starting this Friday the 9th). Just like where Denise is...the weather is CRAZY hot & humid. I guess that is the good thing about me working nights, I have a good excuse to stay inside all day long. LOL.

Today I went over to DH's grandparents house and used their pool...it felt soooooo good! There is a pool at our apartment complex but DH has been busy studying and I feel too shy to go to the pool by myself when I don't know anyone here. I know it probably seems silly, but I am naturally a shy person. Embarassed

DH is doing really well in school. He's getting all A's so far. And he's got the highest grade of his class in Cellular Physiology...100% on all the exams. So now all of his classmates want to study w/him. LOL Tomorrow he agreed to meet with about 15 of them and study for this weeks test. He is still feeling a little stressed, but I can tell he is enjoying it.

I am excited b/c in 2 weeks I am going back to Portsmouth, VA to visit my BFF & her kids. I have a 5 day stretch off so I plan on coming home from work and sleeping for a few hours then make myself get up so I can sleep that night and leave early the next morning (it's about a 8 hr drive).

Well...not much else going on with me. I'll do my best to keep up from now on!
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:05 am

Maureen - I am so jealouse. I wish I had access to a pool. I tis so hot and humid today and I would love to go swimming. So glad thenight shift is working out. ounds like the transition to nights was pretty easy for you which is nice. So glad to hear that DH is doing so good in school. YAY DH!!

We went to tsee hte fireworks last night and Brody did great!! We brought the noise canceling headphones with us that DH uses to mow the yard. Brody used them for the first half of the show but then we took them off of him to see what he woud do and he was fine. He thought the bright colors were pretty cool. Today it is very humid and is supposed to get up past 100 today or tomorrwo whic si not normal for our area so I am not happy. I can take the -10 degree weather but I have such a hard time with the heat. UGH. LOL Hope everyone is staying cool.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Becky - Your family is in my prayers and I am hoping they made a mistake. But with that being said it's still a wonderful blessing and congrats to them. I know they will not love this baby any less but more for god giving them such a precious gift.

Maureen - I used to live there.....well not right there. Virginia Beach. It's me and DH's first home. He was in the Army and Stationed at Ft Story. Love the area. Sooooo much to do there. I'm glad that Dh is doing so well in school and that you seem to be liking your new job. I am shy too!

Stacey - I am glad that Brody seemed to like that Fireworks. We didn't get to see many this year. My mom's neighbor said he was setting off a bunch but at 9:30 he still hadn't and the kids were beat from being out and in the sun all day. So we came home hoping to catch the local baseball stadium having them but we missed them by 15 minutes... I was bummed but the kids didn't mind one bit all of them but Andrew fell asleep in the car anyway so the could have cared less lol lol. Lily has very fair skin too so I am preparing for the sunburn when she is older.

I know there is more but I just can't remember much thses days. I am going to the doctor's in the morning. I found a pretty large lump in my arm pit. I am sure it's nothing most likely a lymph node or cyst but I have a family history of Breast Cancer and my grandmother had the kind that was genetic and her three son's could be carriers. So that means if my dad carries the gene I could have it and pass it on to my children. So with that being said I am having it looked at tomorrow and also requesting a mammogram and a blood test to see if I am a carrying the gene as well. Few more weeks and we are going to the Poconos for a week. I am so excited this will be our first REAL family vacation. Not one when we go see family either. Awwww the pool and hot tub at our house we are renting is going to be all worth it. Me and Dh are going to go White Water Rafting too. I am excited. Well talk to you all soomn. I'll update after my appt and those prayer we all are giving would be great just in case ya know!!! Thank you ladies. I appreciate it!!! Gonna go read my book. Mary Higgins Clark. Little Girls in Blue sooooo good!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:12 am

Becky=- your family is in my prayers.

Stacey- that is great the Brody did well with fireworks!!

Maureen- sounds like things are going great!!

Gigi-GL at the Dr. I hope it is nothing.

I had a nice weekend except it rained all weekend. Luckily it let up enough on the 4th to see fireworks. We went to my parents to cook out. DH and my brother went to my brothers friends house. THey always have a party and lots of fireworks. Brennan went over there with DH to watch them. I stayed home with Leo. I think he would have been fine but I didnt want to chase him around.
We got the room finished! I t looks great. I will post pics tomorrow!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 am

Maureen-I don’t blame you about being shy. I lived in an apartment complex and didn’t like going to the pool. Cellular Physiology…sounds fun!

Stacey-Stay cool today….it’s nasty out there already!

Gigi-Have fun white water rafting and on a real vaca! I love Mary Higgins Clark…you might have inspired me to go to the library this afternoon. It’s going to be hot so maybe not but maybe on the way home from work tomorrow!

Becky-I’m glad you got to see some fireworks!

Howdy! It’s hella hot here…it was about 80 at 7:30 when Ben and I went grocery shopping. We’re going to hang around and go in his little pool…well he is I’m going to watch! Nice short work week this week for me which I am very happy about. Hummm what else. OH! Ben is crawling! My cutie and I put up some pics on FB if anyone wants to check out the little chub!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Gigi--Have fun on your vacation! One of my patients last night was telling me about the Poconos...sounds beautiful! I hope the lump you found is benign, but good for you for being proactive about it!! Are you reading the new Mary Higgins Clark book? I just bought it on my Kindle, but haven't started it yet. I just finished reading "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"...that was a REALLY good book. I just read online that they have made a movie of it that comes out on DVD this week. I'm going to try and find it on Netflix.

Stacey--Glad Brody handled the fireworks well! Good luck on selling the house and hunting for a new place to live.

Becky--Sorry about the rain this weekend, but glad you got to see some fireworks!

Kate--This heat is insane! I think it's supposed to be 100 tomorrow. I was thinking of going to DH's grandparents tomorrow to use the pool...but now I am worried that it will be too hot and I will just burn up. I am so fair skinned I constantly worry about sunburn...been VERY careful so far this year.

Well my orientation is officially over. Actually it should have been over last night b/c my preceptor was busy helping out everyone else except me...sigh. I still have all these computer learning modules to complete that I haven't had time to do when working on the floor, so I got permission to come in for a few hours on my day off to work on them. I reallly don't want to come in an extra day...but I need to get them done and the extra money would be good too.
Maureen

Moemccormick

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Maureen-I am glad your new job is going well and sounds like DH is doing great in school!

Stacey-Glad he liked the fireworks, fingers crossed your house sells asap!

Gigi-Thinking of you and hoping everything turns out fine! Keep us posted. As for your vacation, can I come? lol

Becky-Yay for the room! Wanna come do my house, have a DH for a painter DOES NOT have its benefits, lol. Glad you had a great weekend!

Kate-Ben is freaking adorable! But now that he’s crawling watch out!

AFM-OMG, it is so HOT here! Its in the 100s and its disgusting. Our power keeps going out and if this air conditioner stops one more time I am going to freak!

We spent 4th of July with the inlaws at a beach party where they live. It was fun, Nick loves the beach but has no fear of the water so he runs right for it. I think DH realizes now why I won’t let MIL take him by herself. She did tick me off thursday last week, Nick had his pedi orthopedic surgeon appointment and I had to leave work early to take him. She had him so she knew we were going. Do you think she even called to see how we made out? NOPE. It ended up getting cancelled, I don’t think I told you guys how I got all the way there and they told me she got called away and we could wait an hour and a half to see a nurse practitioner. So I rescheduled and now don’t have an appointment until September, which was the earliest they could do.

As for my little step-nephew, the chromosome test came back today and it is definitely Downs Syndrome. He is still in the NICU and on oxygen, they tried to take him off it today but his levels dropped very quickly. Good news is his heart is normal and 50% of them have heart defects. It will just be a day by day thing. She was discharged and her and my step brother are staying with my mom because they are a lot closer to the hospital. They are dealing with it well, they have good moments and bad ones. I can’t even begin to imagine what they are going through and whats to come.

Alright, I have yapped enough. TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Just wanted to stop in & say hi to everyone. Hope everyone's doing great. Sorry I haven't been posting. I again do not have internet at home because whoever's network I was connecting to before no longer has service. I hopefully will have a slow day tomorrow so I will try to read & do personals then. TTYAL.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Gigi ~ please keep us posted, ok??

Becky C ~ OMG it was freakin' 102 here today. Thank GOD for AC. Poor Alexa wants to go out so bad but our heat index was around 110 and the air quality was a Code Red. Totally sucky. I hope you're power stays on. I will say, even in podunk WV, since our development is new, all the power lines and such are buried so they stay cool and don't brown out. Small favors!

Maureen ~ good luck keeping cool. I'm glad you are enjoying your job. Sorry you have to go in on your day off, though. And yay for your DH being the star of the class!!

Stacey ~ I'm glad Brody did well with the fireworks. Last year, Alexa screamed her head off. This year she ooohed and aahhed with everyone.

Kate ~ I saw on FB that your DH was outside playing football. Sounds like he may have bumped his head. It's a major heat wave, ya know ;o) And yay for Ben crawling!!

Alicia ~ glad you could check in. How are you feeling?

Becky ~ I'm glad the rain stopped long enough for you to see fireworks. My old neighbors from Pittsburgh are in Florida (not exactly sure where) and it has rained pretty much every day since Saturday. It's hot and not raining in Pittsburgh - lol.

Hi to EOE. I've been reading but not posting. However, I have an excuse...I've been doing school work. I'm almost done. I have a paper to write, I have to mail in a bunch of practical exercises, and then one more online lesson and I'm done!! I can't wait.

Chris was on my shit list this weekend. Long story short, he was supposed to let me have a "me" day on Sunday but since he drank like he was 21 on Saturday, he was too hungover for me to trust him with Alexa. I've made him pay, though. He and Alexa leave on Sunday for the beach (I'm not going ~ I can't do the heat and with me still getting sick, I'm not doing that in a condo with 9 other people) and were supposed to come home Tuesday but I think he's staying until Wednesday, for my sanity's sake. And he's paying for my massage. I'm usually ok but I haven't had an afternoon to myself in ages and meanwhile, he's golfing, doing stuff in the the neighborhood, and I'm dying here - lol. I'm sure I'll miss them but I'm looking forward to relaxing.

Baby wise, things are going ok. I'm feeling baby kicks every now and again and I'm not getting sick AS much. In fact, I had 3 days in a row where I didn't need to take the zofran. However, my poor hemis have made a return and that's a tad uncomfy.

I'm off to bed. I hope Alexa sleeps in tomorrow. TTYL!

denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 am

here are pics of the room!
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 37234_1440371803433_1057171542_3131
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 37234_1440371683430_1057171542_3131
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 19 37234_1440371763432_1057171542_3131
be back later for persies
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 am

Becky - I was looking at them on FB and I like the colors alot. We are still trying to get the 100 year old wallpaper off the walls of Caleb's room. You would thing after all this time has passed that the gun would just slide off but no! We have th e ceiling left and a little bit of one wall and then it will be done. We are painting it a pail blue kinda like the lighter blue you used. Then he will get a new bed, blinds and curtains. It will look like a real room finally!

Maureen - I'm not sure if this book is her newest book or not to be honest with you. It's copyrighted in 2006 and my mom gave it to me to read, but it's been a good read so far. I must admit I haven't ever read one of her bookd before since I am a sucker for a love story but it's been great so far!

Denise - Yeah this heat is a PIA!!! Ican't wait until is 80 again lol. It's still better than this, right?

SO I went to the doctor's for my lump and I am happy to report that the lump is not in my breast tissue and it's a cyst in my skin not tissue. SO i feel better just nowing it's nothing serious. We moved the living room around last night and i finally feel like I have found some balance in my living room! Yay enjoying the open space more. I just have to finish packing for our trip to see his mom this weekend. We are leaving tomorrow morning. Just have to get the baby stuff together and all of the kids medications! Can't wait until the whole packing is down. Talk to you all later. Havea good weekend!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Becky ~ I saw the pics of FB. I love it!

Gigi ~ yay for your lump being nothing serious.

This heat sucks. Just throwing that one out there.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Ok, trying to catch up on personals. I haven't read everything yet but here are a few.

Stacey - Good luck finding a place to rent. Hope you sale your house quickly.

Denise - Poor Alexa. Hope she gets feeling better soon. Glad your morning sickness has eased up a bit. Yay for feeling baby kicks!

Maureen - Thanks for updating us. Sounds like you & DH are doing great. Have fun on your trip.

Gigi - Glad the lump is nothing too serious. Have fun on your vacation too.

Becky C. - Sorry about Nick not getting to see the dr. You would think they woul have called you instead of waiting until you got there to tell you. Sorry to hear about your nephew. Hope he improves quickly & can be taken off the oxygen soon. He will be in my prayers.

Kate - Yay for Ben crawling! Your gonna have your hands full now!

Becky - The room looks great! I can't wait until I find out what I'm having so I can start getting things for a nursery.

AFM - I'm doing pretty good. My ob appointment has been moved up to the 15th. I just found out today I barely qualify for Medicaid so they will pick up whatever my primary insurance doesn't cover for the delivery, u/s, etc. And because I qualify for Medicaid now, no matter how much my income increases after I get my results back saying I'm certified I will still have Medicaid my entire pregnancy & the baby will automatically have it until he/she is 1 year old. I still am not having many symptoms & am very grateful for that. I am making more frequent trips to the restroom and have a little nausea if I go too long between meals but so far nothing bad enough that I got sick. I'm hoping that the lack of symptoms means that I'm having a boy but only time will tell. I'm so excited an ultrasound school just called me back & they want me to come in on the 15th after my dr appointment for their students to practice scanning so I will get to see the baby at no cost to me!!!! I can't wait!!! Well, I better get back to work. I will try to read through more tomorrow & do more personals.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm

sorry all... i have been so busy lately, though that is not much of an excuse in my case b/c it really has only been my book that has be so occupied Smile

Becky the room looks great!

Rob's mom took the kids for a few nights this past weekend... it was nice (doubly nice when Rob had to work and I was home alone) that sounds terrible, but i was able to get a lot done on this last book without having to feel guilty about working on it Smile
She is talking about take them again the weekend of the 16th until i come out that way to get Nathaniel from the airport... that is the 20th so that would be the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and then i will get them when i go for nathaniel on the 20th Smile
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Becky C--I'm so sorry to hear about that baby having Down's. thank goodness his heart is ok. My thoughts & prayers are with the parents.

Becky--The room looks great! I can't wait until I have my own home so I can paint any color I want. The walls in our current apartment are all a pale grey.

Denise--This weather is insane. I don't know what the official high temp was here in Charleston, but last time I looked at my phone it said 94 degrees. DH said when he got into his car after school...the thermometer in the car read 115! I went to his grandparents house this afternoon and got in their pool, the water was 87 degrees...but at least it was cooler than the air!! Haha!

Gigi--Have fun on your vacation!

Alicia--That cool you get an extra ultrasound for free! How are you feeling otherwise?

Aara--grats on some time to yourself!

AFM: Nothing much going on here. I went shopping today to return some pants for DH b/c I bought them too long, only to find out once I got home he doesn't like the fasteners either (it has the slid clip & a button...he wants just a button) Grrr! This is why I want him to go with me when I buy clothes for him, but it's like pulling teeth to get him in a store. LOL
Maureen

Moemccormick

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Aara ~ don't feel bad. Chris and Alexa are headed to the beach on Sunday and will be home Wednesday. I'm staying home by myself and I can't wait ;o)

Alicia ~ how cool about the u/s school!

Maureen ~ it was at least 100 here. It's 9:30 and still reading 94 on our thermometer. You're right ~ any temp water beats this heat!

I have my dr's appt tomorrow. Depending on my doc's mood and the baby's mood, we MIGHT be able to find out what it is tomorrow. It's so weird ~ I was fine without knowing what Alexa was but I'm DYING to find out this time around. I don't know why.

I'll keep you posted!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Good luck tomorrow Denise!!! Tell them to only tell you if they are 100% sure! I know a lot of people who were told something before like 18.5 weeks and ended up being wrong. And get a potty shot of whatever they tell you!

I have some new pics up on FB of the kids. Jillian is getting huge. She's up over 7lbs now (thinking 7.5lbs!) and will be 4 weeks tomorrow. Getting her christening stuff all together as we are hoping to have it on 8/1 in Rhode Island. Running into little issues here and there but I'm sure it will all work out. At least I'm hoping it does. It's still in the 100's down here heat wise and making us all nuts. Colin's 2nd birthday is on Friday! We had a little party last weekend at the pool and plan on taking the kids to the Please Touch Museum here in Philly on Friday afternoon and maybe the pool that night.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 am

Becky C. - I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. I can't imagine what that family is dealing with. I hope he has very few complications.

Becky - Great job on the room. Looks great!

Aara - Don't feel bad about needing time to yourself. It is amazing how easily things get done without little ones around.

Denise - I would have been so mad at your DH! I'm glad you are getting back at him!

Clare - I'm glad things are going well still. We need a belly picture!

Kate - Yay for your little guy cutting his first tooth!

Hello, everyone else!

Gwen is doing a lot better with eating and all of a sudden in the past couple weeks she is trying new things and not choking. I'm so glad.

However, we got some not great news. Gwen was tested for clotting disorders when she was born because of my history of protein s deficiency and her levels for protein c were low. They wanted to test them again when she was older, so we had that done a couple weeks ago. She does in face have a protein c deficiency, putting her at risk for blood clots. I know what this means during pregnancy and high risk times of life, but I'm not sure what it means for her as a kid. We are seeing the pediatric hematologist tomorrow. Hopefully we will get lots more information.

And she FINALLY has teeth. Just in the past 5 days she has gotten 4 teeth. Two on bottom and two on top. She is a little behind physically as far as pulling up and cruising, but she is amazing verbally. She says mama, dada, more, ball, whoa (hello), bucka (buckle), and baby. She also signs all done, more, milk and eat. She plays so big and waves and claps and is just so much fun! Today I put down the deposit for the hall we are renting for her first birthday. I can't believe she will be a whole year old soon!
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next