TTC a Miracle 2009

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 20 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by denise73 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 am

Holly ~ it's funny you say that about Gwen and eating. My niece was the same way. Gagged and did everything that Gwen was doing. Then this past weekend, she started eating like a champ. And don't worry about the physical stuff. I've read that baby girls master the art of language faster than the physical stuff. And yep ~ I'm STILL paying DH back ;o)

Jeannette ~ that is what I'm going to tell him. I want him to be 100% sure before he lets me know.

I'm off to finish breakfast. Then I have to shower and get Miss Diva ready to go see Hannn-AH next door (that is my neighbor's daughter and Alexa LOVES her!).
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 am

Denise- I was the same way. I was fine with not knowing the gender with #1 but had to know with #2!

Jeannette- sounds like a nice 2nd bday! We are having Leo party the end of the month. Hope all the christening stuff works out!

Holly- sorry about the protein c. I hope the Dr is helpful and can answer your questions. Glad she is eating better!! SOunds like she is doing great!!

Nothing new here. Tonight is last night of swimming!! I am glad to have my evenings back.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:11 pm

This baby stinks - lol. It was not cooperative so we don't know what it is yet. However, it's super active, has a great heartbeat, and everything else looks good.

Now we wait another few weeks to find out ;o)
denise73
denise73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Denise- sorry you couldnt find out today! Great that the baby looks good and is active though!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Denise - What a stinker that baby of yours is! Smile Glad to hear that everything else went well though! You'll find out soon!

Gigi - Glad to hear that your lump wasn't anything bad. That really must have given you a scare.

Holly - Good to hear from you and glad to hear that you're doing well! Here is my most recent belly pic at 16 weeks too!!!

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 20 July82010040-1

Hi to EOE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Cute pic Clare!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Clare ~ you look so cute Very Happy I love your bump!
denise73
denise73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:27 am

OOO... look at the belly on Clare! YAY!!! happy dancin

Denise you have one stubborn lil girl there Wink

ok... i don't know if i said it but i think i figured out the synopsis for technically i guess all four books... and then of course i changed it this morning and redid it...lol go figure

as critics... i would like u to read it please and honestly let me know if it sparks an interest Smile

Millenniums ago, the four elemental ancients created the light, bringing the balance of peace and prosperity to the people of Rendwick. Seventeen years ago the light was woken in the hopes of protecting the people from the threatening darkness. It failed, only weakening the evil. The elemental stones shattered, hidden across the land. A prophecy speaks of one, the child of light as being the only one that can locate the stones and make them whole again. Once the shattered stones are reunited the light will once again awaken and return balance to the lands.

Daily living in the small town of Birch Valley is quiet, uneventful to say the least. For seventeen year old, MELANIE JONES it is just out right boring, her only escape lay within the books she spends day after day reading. That is until the day she follows a disembodied voice into a newly established, bookstore basement. With few special words found on the inside cover of a book and the meeting of a strange old man; her normal day is turned upside down and Melanie is whisked away to another world.

With the belief of some that she is the child foretold, and the sudden appearance of the mysterious elf Aldan. Melanie must decide if it is possible to believe in the impossible and walk the path set before her.
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:21 am

Hey girls-

Kate- What was the name of the diet you did again? I'm trying to decide what/how to lose this baby weight. I'm EBF so it has to work with the breastfeeding. I was hoping I'd just lose weight by breastfeeding but that isn't happening. I haven't lost a lb. since I've been home from the hospital and I want to lose at least 40lbs by the spring. Heck, I'd like it gone now! I'm looking into things to see what might work for me. Since this is our last baby, I have no excuse to keep the baby weight on.

Clare- Your bump is perfect! I am still so thrilled for you every day. Smile

Denise- I'm betting girl!

Maureen- Glad you have that pool to enjoy. This heat is insane.

Aara- Are you missing Nathaniel yet?

Holly- Good luck with the pedi hematologist. My kids are on a service with one too and they were super nice. I'll probably have to take them back in the future too. Please let us know how it goes!

Becky C- Thinking of your little nephew. Is he in RI at Hasbro or somewhere else?

Becky S- Good work on the boys new room. Colin has a baseball room too-- Red Sox!

AFM: Today is Colin's 2nd birthday! Can't believe it. We are taking the kids to the Please Touch Museum this afternoon and maybe the pool tonight if the weather cooperates. He woke up at 4:45am today which he never does. Thank goodness he's napping now! I'm super annoyed/bummed though b/c we have to push Jillian's christening back to October 3rd!!! I already sent the invitations and contacted the caterers and whatnot. Apparently b/c Nick's cousin isn't having his confirmation until September 17th, they are making us wait now! The poor kid is already going into 12th grade and his parish does it late so it's messing everything up. Everyone else basically in RI and MA does it in 10th grade but a few parishes. They already did all of the prep classes but just can't do the actual confirmation mass until school starts again. So, now we have to wait 2 more months and I'm upset. My other kids were baptized by 7 weeks old. We need to have it in RI b/c of Nick's grandmother's situation and both godparents are out there. The other kids were here at our parish in NJ. Ahhh!!!! Trying not to scream today.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Happy 2nd birthday Colin... wow it is unbelieveable that it has been two years, i keep thinking of Aislynn next month...

we are having a Dora Fiesta for hers... lol... she is big on Dora right now Smile a backpack backpack just came in the mail for her and we got her her own mp3 player since she loves the music so much and walks around with my phone on music player all day long

I have been missing Nathaniel since he left. The first week I had to pace myself and "say he has only been gone a day... i do not need to call yet" lol

I called and checked on him last on the fourth, so i will probably call again tomorrow
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Becky-The boys room looks great!

Gigi-SO glad everything was ok!

Alicia-Glad you are feeling well and everything worked out with the insurance!

Maureen-ugh, men are such pains when it comes to clothes. My DH is the same way!

Denise-That LO is going to give you a run for your money! I am definitely saying boy!

Jeannette-That little girl is growing fast! I can’t believe she is already 4 weeks! The baby is at Women and Infants in the NICU there which is gorgeous. Each baby has their own room, with a pull out couch and recliner so you can sleep there. Hopefully he will be home this weekend! About losing weight, I don’t know if you have ever tried weight watchers. I do it online and I am pretty sure they have a program for breast feeding mommy’s. I love it and lost about 30lbs doing it! That stinks about the baptism.

Holly-So sorry that Gwen has to go through that. I hope they answer all your questions at the appointment. I am glad she is eating better!!! Its such a struggle sometimes to get Nick to eat I feel your pain. BTW she already talks as much as Nick does, lol.

Clare-You look adorable!

Aara-Sounds great! I can’t believe your little princess is going to be 2 next month!

AFM-Saw my little nephew last night and he is adorable. He is doing so much better and will hopefully be able to come home this weekend. As soon as he gets home they start with therapy and stuff, people come to the house. Just got a call from my mom though and I guess my step brother finally broke down. He has been trying to be so strong for everyone and I guess he finally cracked. Apparently he got in an argument with the mid wife and they ended up having to give him something to calm down. Mom and Jim are on there way there now to get him out for awhile and mom will stay with his wife and the baby.

Tomorrow I am going to a party with my Dads family and it is the first time I will see most of them in 15 years. Kinda nervous but its time. I will also meet my adoptive sister for the first time, she is from China and is 7.

Alright, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Becky C.

BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Becky- I've done WW in the past and lost 37lbs in 6 months on it. I'm going to look into that too.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Holly-Good luck at the doctor with Gwen and I hope things look ok for her growing up with the protein deficiency.

Clare-Loving the bump!

Jeanette-Medifast but you can’t do it if you’re breastfeeding…sorry=( When are you coming to RI? Oh never mind in October…we’re gone that weekend bummer cause I would have liked to get together! I think WW will be an option to me in the future too

Sorry about the lame personals! Matt has been talking about another baby…yikes! I don’t know if I can do it I just got better from having Ben! I know I know so much more as to how to raise a baby but it still makes me nervous!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 am

Becky- glad the baby is doing well. It must be so hard on your step brother. HOw did the party go?

Sat. Leo fell off the picnic table at my parents house and skinned around his eye and cheek. THen yesterday my nephew pushed him in the pool and skinned his chin. He looks lovely!! The boys had a blast in the pool! Leo just jumps in with no fear. I had a floatie suit and floaties on his arms. It was nice b/c he could float on his own!! We were right there with him but nice not to hold him the whole time!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 am

Jeannette ~ I hope you had a great time on Colin's birthday. I'm wondering why you have to wait for the baptism/christening? And I am planning on doing WW after this baby comes. I definitely want to lose all of my weight so I can run and play with my kids.

Kate ~ it took me awhile to be ready for another one. And to be honest, if I were younger, we would have waited. But since I'm 37, I wanted to get it done! Just tell him that you are enjoying Ben right now and that you want to experience him being a baby ;o)

Becky C ~ glad the baby is doing well. The same thing happened to my brother. My SIL had that nasty infection and then my niece was in the NICU and he was just worn down. He finally broke down to my SIL about 5 days after she was born.

Becky ~ aww, poor Leo!! Good thing you don't have pictures scheduled - lol.

Hi to EOE. I'm here, home alone! Chris and Alexa are at the beach. I cried yesterday b/c I wasn't going. It was hormones b/c I cried watching tv. He sent me a message yesterday that he's miserable. His mom only rented a condo for 10 people. Ok, when you 21, that's fine but when you're a family, you need some room. She was adament that it was big enough but he said they're all on top of each other. Then the nephews are acting up and Alexa doesn't particularly like to play with Tyler and he was all up in her face yesterday. I'm not sure he's going to make it until Wednesday!

I am going to try and get a massage appointment and definitely a chiro appointment. My poor neck is killing me. And I'm going to take a nap!!
denise73
denise73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 am

Hi Ladies!

Clare- you look so cute! Are you guys going to find out the genders? I would die if I didn't! lol

Denise- boy that baby is being secretive....

Jeanette- I cannot believe is is 2 already. Omri will be two in November and that seems crazy!

Becky- I am sorry to hear about your nephew. I hope everything works out the best it can for your family.

Becky- the kids sound like they are having a blast this summer!

Hi to everyone else that I am missing!

AFM: Well it is offical....we start TTC #3 this month! We will be skipping August and beginning of September cause I don't want another May B-day. Right now 3 out of 4 b-days are in May.

I am excited but nervous. I am nervous about 3 kids, when Ezra is 4 and being a pain because he is discovering his feelings...but DH is like he will grow out of that...which is true. Omri is such a loving boy. Right now he isn't feeling to good he has a temp of 100-101 because he is teething.

We are trying to sway for a girl, but don't know how that is going to work out. I know this time if it isn't pink that it is my last shot and I will feel sad and disapointed. Yes, I know VERY selfish, but we can only hope and help to favor a girl. Anyone us OPKs?

Well I have to get back to work!

TTYL.

Swaying Pink for #3! TTC#3 since July 2010

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 20 Ttc

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 20 H9Z3m5

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 20 AN0qm4
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

View user profile http://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:28 am

Denisie- enjoy your time to yourself!! My sister got the cutest picture of Leo on sat. shiner and all!!!

Heather- yay for TTC!!! Very exciting! Hopefully we will be trying about this time next year! I understand about wanting a girl! I was told to try earlier in your cycle b/c girls are slower and live longer.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 am

Becky- Yes, I have heard and read that to along wtih the eat certain foods. Plus, not to "O" and SP. DH and I ready up on the Shettles Method too. DH is all into it and I think he needs a daddy's girl. LMAO

Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 am

I think my DH needs a girl too! He can be hard on the boys. He needs a little girl to melt his heart a little!! We migth try the early in cycle method but that is it. I have never charted or anything though so that will be new for me!! I have a feeling I am going to have 3 boys and I am fine with that! I know I will be diappointed in the girly things I will miss out on but not disappointed in having 3 boys. Does that make sense?? Good luck to you and DH! I hope he gets his little girl!!!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Becky- Totally makes sense I have the same feeling. I have thought with both boys that they were girls when pregnant, so I have a feeling that this one will be a boy so maybe I will get the girl. LOL I cried at Omri's ultrasound cause I was SO set on that it was a girl, but I love him to death and he is totally all boy!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi girls!

Kate- Thanks for the info. I actually sent DH out to buy some WW foods and such so at least I can attempt to substitute here and there. I figure that using the bread and prepackaged meals and adding in the Dannon Light and Fits with fruit should help me be able to eat a lot but without all of the calories of junk food.
If you want my own humble opinion on baby #2-- give yourself some time. Enjoy Ben! And I'll say, having 2 under 2 is HARD. Olivia and Colin are 4y7m apart and I never appreciated how easy it was in the beginning. Colin is in the terrible 2's now and just a complete handful. I think an extra 3-6 months would have made a world of a difference. (I got pg when he was 15 months old.)

Heather- Good luck TTC! I got my girls completely unexpected b/c I conceived when I wasn't right at ovulation. I conceived Colin using OPK's and knew for sure that I was ovulating that day. I also temped and charted with him but not with the girls. If you know your cycle very well, DTD like 3 days before you think you will O and then abstain for a few days and see what happens.

Denise- Enjoy your time alone! Enjoy every second of peace before the new little one arrives! I love mine to pieces, but there is very little "me" time with a toddler and newborn.

Becky S- How is the weather down there? Is there any talk of the oil making it to you guys? We are actually contemplating buying a place in Clearwater but I'm nervous with the oil issues. My DH's grandmother has to sell her place b/c she's in a nursing home now and the opportunity has come up for us to potentially buy it or split it with a few family members. Not sure yet what we will do.

I know I'm forgetting persies-- losing my mind at times. DH had to go to ATL for a business trip and won't be back until tomorrow night after the kids are in bed. I have both of the little ones sleeping right now so I'm doing laundry. Olivia is reading. I need to shower. I have our babysitter coming over for a few hours in the afternoon so I can clean the house and Olivia has a swim lesson. I'm a bit overwhelmed most days with the 3 kids being home. I absolutely love them but it's harder than I thought. And as of now, I'm not going back to work for awhile. Haven't actually told the hospital yet, but I just can't leave Jillian in 3.5 weeks. Not gonna happen for me. I'm thinking I'll stay home for a year or two but not sure. I need to file paperwork to get my next 4 weeks of disability pay and then NJ is supposed to pay me 6 weeks of bonding time (I get 66% for both) so that's nice. It's not a boatload of $$$, but it's a few thousand dollars to put in the bank.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Jeannette- weather is HOT!! No oil yet for us. Havent heard about it hitting us anytime soon. Hopefully we will luck out and not get it!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Denise-Enjoy your mommy time! Where are they staying...maybe I will send Nick and my Chris to join them, lol.

Heather-I want a girl the next one too, so let me know your pointers! Good luck TTC!

Jeannette-oh how I wish I could stay home! Will they hold your job for you?

AFM-The family party I went to went well. I wasn't nearly as awkward as I thought it was going to be. The hard part is my mom. She was all for me seeing my father, but the rest of the family is apparently another story. I brought up that I was thinking about going a few weeks ago and she changed the subject. So figuring she didn't want to talk about it I never brought it up again. I know that she is hurt and its hard for her. She was a part of that family for 20 years and the day my dad left they dropped her. But its been 15 years and she is getting married and should be over it. She called my brother while we were there and being the idiot that he is he lied and told her I wasn't. So I called her and told her I was and we talked for a few minutes. Now she won't return any of my phone calls and I saw her yesterday at my grandmothers bday and she ignored me. I just wish she would realize that this isn't about her and its not going to change how I feel about her or our family. I am a grown up now and I did what I thought was best for me. I know she will come around, in a month I am the matron of honor in her wedding so she better, lol.

Alright, thanks for listening to me vent...

TTYL

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Becky C ~ ok, so I don't think it's fair of your mom to ignore you. You didn't lie to her...your brother did. And she does have to understand that you are trying to re-establish relationships. I'm sure you're not ready to spend Christmas with your dad's side of the family. As for the beach, Oh, it isn't going well - LOL. I told Chris that doing a family vacation was risky. Apparently my MIL is driving him crazy, smothering him, and just being a pain in the butt. And his older nephew, who is the biggest sissy EVER, just wants to sit in the condo and play Play Station and is constantly asking Chris to stay. Um, no. I secretly think it's funny. Poor guy. But I do feel back for him.

Jeannette ~ yeah, I can't imagine how you're doing it. I'm guessing Olivia likes to help out thought? My SIL and brother are doing the WW point system. She didn't join but was able to find the formula on line for how many points that you can have, etc. It's working. She lost 3.2 lbs the first week and my brother lost 6 (now he works outside so I think that helped). I will definitely be doing something after this one. And I don't blame you for not going back. I never understood it until I had to go back to work. Now I can't imagine it ever.

Becky ~ I'll bet he looked adorable in his shiner picture!

Heather ~ I keep saying this baby is a boy but my hubby swears it's a girl. If I went strictly off of symptoms, it's totally different than Alexa. I hope you get your girl next time!

I talked to Chris and Alexa today. She loves the "oooooh-shun" (as she calls it) and apparently is quite the daredevil in a big pool. She floated around in the inner tube we have for her but then she wanted out of it. So Chris was swimming with her. He dunked her a few times and she loved it. Only my kid.
denise73
denise73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Denise-I totally agree about my mom, I just don't know how to make her accept it. I mean, I also understand where she is coming from. That family did so not so nice things to her, and although they may not have made a lot of attempts to be a part of my life, I never really gave them a chance to. I know she will come around, its just making this whole situation a lot harder on me. She is being selfish, although I will never tell her that. She is more worried about how she feels than about how I do. POOR CHRIS, lol. But I think you made the right choice to stay home, vacation with my MIL definitely is not a vacation and after our Disney trip a few years ago, will never happen again, lol.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: