Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 4 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by KieyasMommy Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Adrienne - I can't wait until you test. You have to update us. Remember each pregnancy is different. Also if you are 3 weeks late that is about the time that a lot of women start having morning sickness. I will definitely be checking back in later to see what the results are. Will you test tonight or in the morning with FMU?
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Adrienne- You definitely need to test. Stock up on some Dollar Tree tests. I used to buy 5 of them at a time so that I could test frequently if AF was late or I didn't feel well. That's how I found out about this LO!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Adrienne - POAS!!! So excited to hear the news.

Hey everyone please check out my facebook profile. We posted the link for everyone to VOTE for Olivia. Please check this out for us and vote!!!! It's the Photo Cover Contest for Parent Magazine.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Adrienne ~ you better be peeing now!!

Becky C ~ that really sucks about your BF's DH. I was hoping for varicocele news.

Alicia ~ I sent you the password!

Gigi ~ I'll go check it out.

Hi to EOE. Day 3 of pooping my guts out. I'm done with the med today so hopefully I'll be feeling better. Alexa has been so super whiny today. That little whine is like nails on a chalk board. Even Chris said something about her doing it. I don't know what's wrong. She seems like she's doing it for attention. My head is gonna explode!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Adrienne--OMG, I can't believe you haven't POAS'd by now! You better be on here first thing tomorrow.

Tasha--I'm glad to hear it sounds like Malika is making herself ready for the big debut. Hope you are getting as much rest as you can.

Alicia--I will KFC for you!

Denise--Sorry you are having the hershey squirts...hope is resolves soon.

Aara--Hope you move is going well!

Shannon--I am listed on FB as Maureen McCormick or Maureen Fowler

Becky--Happy belated Anniversary!

Becky C--I am sorry to hear about your BFF's husband's results. I hope they get the answer they hope for soon.

AFM: Well we didn't make any progress on unpacking tonight b/c DH had to get an emergency root canal. Of course all this happens before my insurance benefits kick in. Thank goodness for savings accounts!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh Maureen Sad Sorry about your DH! That really stinks!

Denise- I hope your stomach feels better soon.

AFM: Everything hurts today. My calves, my hips, you name it. All of this rain isn't helping at all. I hope I feel better soon! Thank goodness my IL's are here b/c we are a mess. DH had his vasectomy on Thursday a.m. and he's still in a good amount of pain and is not feeling great. I made him call the dr. today b/c he's all bruised down there. They said to call back in 2 days if he's not feeling better. Colin won't keep his pj's on, Olivia has a headache and then slept for almost 2 hours afterschool so she'll be up all night. I go to the hematologist tomorrow for a checkup and then the OB on Wednesday. It's my 30 week appt.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Denise - Hope you start to feel better soon. What antibiotic are you taking? I took Doxycycle with my IVF cycle twice and it made me feel so nauseous. If I ate, I felt a little better. It's a good thing you're almost done taking it.

Holly - How are you doing lately?

Maureen - Hope your DH feels better soon. A root canal sounds awful - ouch!

Jeannette - Hope your DH feels better soon. That sounds painful. It's a good thing that you're making him call the doctor. It's so weird how guys don't call the doctor unless you practically force them too - at least that's how my husband is. Hope you start feeling better soon, as well.

Shannon - Hope you guys find a house soon. Sounds like you have been keeping quite busy lately. You'll find a place to call your own soon.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Clare- How are you feeling?? Any symptoms yet??
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Jeannette - Thanks for asking. Smile The symptoms are starting to get a bit stronger, actually (like you had mentioned). I am starting to feel more nauseous in the mornings and throughout the day - especially if I don't eat RIGHT when I start to feel hungry (which seems to be often). I've gotten lightheaded once in awhile too the past few days. I've also been noticing that it's harder to get out of bed in the mornings and when I'm at work, I feel like I could fall asleep at my desk. I came home and took a nap today which seemed to help a little even though I had to get up a pee twice during it - I've been drinking lots of water lately. Once every so often, I get this pulling/stretching kind of sensation in my abdomen too - can't quite explain what that feels like. I can't complain though! I'll take this any day! Smile
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Becky - Happy anniversery. Glad the BBQ went well.

Becky C. - Sorry to hear about your friend. Her & her DH will be in my prayers.

Adrienne - Ignore the question about when your testing. I just saw the answer in your post from earlier. I will be checking in as soon as I can in the morning to see the results.

Denise - Thanks for sending the photobucket info to me. Hope your feeling better tomorrow & Alexa is in a better mood.

Maureen - oh no, sorry to hear about DH. Good thing you had some extra money saved up. DH & I ran into some medical bills we are still trying to pay off from when he got hurt at work & when Kieya had bronchitis & had to go to the hospital to have an x-ray done because the other place in town that was cheaper was already closed for the day. I wish we would have had extra money set to the side then.

Jeannette - Hope your DH gets feelin better soon. I can't believe your almost 30 weeks. It seems like only yesterday you were telling us about your BFP.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:07 am

Good morning all!

Move is technically done...there is one more load at the other house that Robert will go get this afternoon when he goes to return the keys, but I cleaned the house yesterday so I do not have to go back for anything YAY!

We do not have the internet all of the time yet, I have the cords across the kitchen floor at the moment so I can check my email...lol

Shannon - my fb is Aara Bentz Vinsh

Alicia - KFC'd

I did scan through quickly...I cannot spend to long on here this morning...too much to do Smile I will check in again tomorrow morning if not tonight...Rob already has a list to do when he gets home...lol
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 am

Clare--How exciting that you are having more symptoms!!! I love hearing about every detail!

Tasha--How are you feeling today? Don't you go in for a check up sometime today?

Jeanette--Sorry you are having a rough day. That's nice the IL's are there to help out a bit.

Aara--Congratz on having everything at your house now! I have to go up to our apartment today to start the unpacking process...Yuck!

Adrienne--Where the hell are you?!?

Denise--Are you feeling any better today?

AFM: DH took a 4 hour nap on the couch last night while his mouth was still numb. He felt bad for sleeping that long, but I think he needed it. He hasn't been sleeping well for about a week b/c of all that pain. Hopefully he will be well rested this morning to tackle our apartment!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 am

Ok...I didn't POAS b/c I felt too crummy to go to the store last night. But, I'm pretty sure I'm not pg! Jalen woke up at 10:30 last night and puked (a few times). I think we just both have some kind of stomach virus. My DH thought I fed Jalen something new or spoiled milk (so he tested Jalen's milk), but I kept telling him that it's just a virus. Me and Jalen were alone all weekend since DH was out of town. We just caught something. But, it sure was nice that DH and I worked as a team to clean up the repeated puke (he puked about 4ish times within 20 minutes, then went back to bed for the rest of the night. He seems fine today). I'm still feeling kinda icky. My stomach feels like I was puking all day yesterday, even though I didn't.

So...there's my answer. I'm probably not going to POAS now. Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 am

Clare - That is what we did. The people who knew what we were going through got ot know about our BFP early. Everyone else had to wait. Ohhh getting up to pee.... I had to laugh when I read that because by the end of my pregnancy I think I was getting up at least 5 times a night. I am so glad I am not doing that anymore. LOL

Alicia - Praying you and Kieya feels better. Poor thing.

Gigi - My DH said that he talked about his childhood and about our relationship. He talked about how our relationship has changed recently and how that maybe the things he went through in his childhood\life could possibly be creating the feelings and actions he is taking now. We discuss what we have talked about with the therapist. We do not go over everything but we share the jist. :}

Maureen - Wow, I can not believe you got delivery before the expected time. That is great!! I can not believe that they gave you such an issue about the truck. Hope DH feels better, teeth pain is so horrible. My DH is going to get 3 teeth pulled today.

Denise - I hope you feel better now.

Shannon - I take prescription Vitamin D. I have MS and low Vit-D and many Dr.'s think that MS and low Vit-D could be linked so everyone at my Dr. who has MS also takes vit-D supplements. The one thing I can tell you ... TMI ... is that it could make you constipated until they find out the right dose. I hope DH gets the perfect job offer for you both.

Becky C. - My DH works with similiar guys. My DH takes his work seriously and comes to work clean, looking nice, well as nice as he can look. He does paint for a living so his clothes usually have paint on them but they are not all torn up and stuff. Other guys on his crew however come to work smelling of boose, in clothes that are obviously worn out and they are not as much into working full time hours. One of his co-workers is one of the sweetest guy's but he is 27, lives with his parents, and is always asking for an advancement on his pay check so he can make bills. Recently they have been driving down to the Cape everyday to paint a house. I hate when DH does that because he leaves at 6am and gets home at 6pm, unless they stay the night. I guess Is hould not complain though cause he is so slow in the winter that it is nice when work picks back up.

Becky - How cute about Brennan and the little girls!!

Adrienne - What?!?! I can not believe you are not going to POAS. I think I would still have to just so I would know for sure but then again I am addicted to POAS. LOL

Jeannette - YEAH for making it to 30 Weeks!!! That is so great!!

AFM: DH is going to get 3 teeth pulled today. 2 of them are wisdom teeth and one is a tooth that has been causing some pain. He thinks he is going to have it done. rest today and then go back to work tomorrow. I keep telling him that he should take tomorrow off cause he is going to be sore. How come he never listens to me? LOL Other then that not much else going on. It is cold and rainy and that makes me want to curl up on the couch with hot coco and sleep. Not like that is an option for me anytime soon though. LOL
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Clare ~ I was on flagyl for the vag/uti infection. It was icky. I was done with it yesterday and today I'm not as nauseous but I still have diarrhea. I took some probiotics hoping they fix my system. I'm not having nearly the amount of symptoms that I did with Alexa so it makes me nervous sometimes but I just have to remember that all pregnancies are different.

Stacey and Maureen ~ yucky on the DHs getting dental work.

Alicia ~ you're welcome.

Jeannette ~ I'm sorry you're feeling so yucky. I'll bet you can't wait for this baby to come, huh?

Adrienne ~ sorry you and Jalen are feeling so bad. I hope it's a short virus.

Hi to EOE. I'm watching Alexa eat lunch - peas, a banana, and cheese. Kind of a gross combo. She only slept for 30 minutes. She did this yesterday and was a beast by the evening. I'm going to try to put her down again. I just have no energy. I feel so bad that I'm not playing with her as much but she doesn't seem to mind.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm

I know I must be the worst poster since having Carson. I just don't seem to make it to the computer to type. I am still continuing to check in on everyone though. I am going to try to post a little bit of my birth story as long as the little man continues to sleep.

On Monday night (April 5) I was up the entire night with GI symptoms (nausea and TMI diarrhea). I thought it was something I ate and then as it continued I thought I might be getting the stomach virus. Well I had to call in sick to work by 5am and I woke up my DH to tell him I had been sick all night. Around the same time my pain sort of changed to AF-like crampiness. I told my DH that I was going to shower and then go to the hospital to be checked out. Within 30 minutes or so I had my "blood show" and lost my mucus plug. I didn't know if I would know what it was when I saw it but there was no missing it. So once I started bleeding my DH picked up the pace of getting our bag in the car and we were off to L&D. Once there I was given IV fluid b/c I was very dehydrated from my rough night and I was only 1cm dialated 80% effaced and my bag of water was bulging. My OB was on call so he admitted me and broke my water around 10:30am. I was given my epidural and pitocin started to intensify the contractions (they were every 2-5 minutes when I got to the hospital). It was a very long labor. I delivered at 2:10am on Wednesday morning after 1 1/2 hours of pushing and I finally had an episiotomy and he was assisted out with the vacuum. He was a big boy (8 pounds 9 ounces and 22 inches long) and his head was turned sideways. I did spike a temp and his heart rate went up Tues evening and I was very close to going for a c-section but the antibiotics and tylenol brought down my temp and that along with oxygen brought down Carson's heartrate. We both made it through L&D healthy. I did have a separation of my pubic symphysis (a joint in my pelvis) and it was so painful at first. I am much better now but still not completely healed. If I am still having pain in another week I have to go back to my OB and then possibly to see a physical therapist. It was all worth it though and I still can't believe he is here and he is ours.

On another note. My DH and I planted flowers Sunday in memory of our daughter. We planted Gerber daisies since that is what we planted last year. They are pink and yellow and beautiful. I will take these sleepless nights this April over my sleepless nights last April any day. We are so blessed to have had both of these children and I think having lost her makes me appreciate things more and not take things for granted.

I will try to get pics up shortly. Thank you all for being patient and for being there for me over the past 2+ years. This group has been an outlet for my emotions (good and bad) when I really needed it. Thanks!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:08 pm

AFM - I just got back from pre admissions for the induction tomorrow. Dr. appt. this morning went good, I'm 3-4 cm. dilated and 50% thinned out. So she is making progress, but i'm still going to go ahead do the induction. I go in at 5a.m. I don't know if I will have the internet in the room. So I'll try to find a way to let everyone know that things went great. I don't have any one's cell number, if someone wants to send me their number i'll put it in the phone and text you.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Tasha - Good luck tomorrow with your induction! Sounds like she's making some progress on her own too which is great! You must be so excited to meet your little girl!

Candice - Youch! Separating your pelvic joint sounds very painful - hope it heals up soon. Carson was a nice sized baby - good job mama! I also think it's nice that you planted those Gerbera daisies for your little girl. (((Hugs)))

Denise - I don't think Alexa minds that you're not playing with her as much - as long as she gets her delicious food combos! Laughing My mom was telling me the other day that she felt really nauseous when she was pregnant with me, but refused to believe that she was pregnant when she was pregnant with my sister because she felt so good. So, you're right - every pregnancy is different. It's hard not to worry though - I understand that part.

Stacey - Ouch! Your poor DH and having his teeth pulled. Hope he isn't too sore. Men rarely listen to reason either - I don't get it.

Maureen - Hope your DH wakes up well-rested. Poor guy needed the sleep after having all of that pain.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Candice- Thanks for updating us!! We all know how busy and crazy it is to be a brand new Mommy!!! I'm still thrilled for you Smile

Tasha-- You are making fantastic progress on your own!!! You'll do great tomorrow!! Hoping you'll be holding Malika in your arms by dinner Smile I'll be thinking of you!

Denise- Hoping the probiotics help. I think you are getting a break on the pg symptoms right now b/c of all of the other issues. I'm sure they will be coming soon!

Clare- I can't wait for your u/s! I want to know how many babies are in there Smile
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 am

Candice- thanks for sharing your story. It wasnt an easy L&D but I am glad you have a healthy baby!!! The daisies sound very nice!!

Tasha- Good Luck!!!!!!

So Leo had his first nose bleed last night. BRennan gets them but his didnt start this young. He wouldnt sit still and kept wiping his nose. Luckily it didnt last long.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 am

Ok I have to do this again. I wrote everything out and then Olivia hit the esc button and bam it was gone. Uggh so frustrating she is fascinated with me laptop she feels she always needs to touch the buttons.

Adrienne - I hope Jalen is feeling better.

Tasha - today is the big day. I am thinking of you and hope everything goes smoothly for you! It's only a matter of hours now. SO excited to hear of your little girls arrival.

Becky C - I noticed on FB that Nick is sick so I hope he will feel better soon too. Can I ask you something? Did you sleep him on his belly at night time too? I have been sleeping Lily in her swing because that is where she seems to sleep that best at for long periods of time at night but when I take her out and night and try to lay her down she wakes up right away. I am still nervous about laying her on her belly at night time. Any suggestions to help me not feel so nervouse about the belly sleeping at night, did you check on him more? I know she will sleep on her belly!

Becky - WOw that is young for the nose bleeds to start!

Stacey - thanks for sharing that information. I just was wondering if what they talked about changed his view on things and it seems like they really did. I am glad to hear that things seem to be flowing better between you two now!

I will be back shortly to finish Lily is mad at something lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:05 am

Gigi- it really suprised me. I hope it isnt a regular thing. Brennan goes through stages with his. He will go a week and have them almost everyday and then he wont have one for a month or 2.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:35 am

Ok I'm back for a quick update lol

I have a call into the dr for Lily she is pooping rocks. They are so hard they look like rabbit turds and she is so umcorfortable so i am going to see what he suggests for help. She is sleeping more at night now like 4 hours a time most of the time and in the swing as I posted earlier. But hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? We just got your Direct Tv upgrade to the new HD - DVR with on demand lol. I am likeing the DVR already lol, but I have to call today and get an internet plug so we can access the on demand and in a few weeks we are going to get a new HD TV so we will have the whole package. Things were rough he the last couple of days. I didn't get that job and I was to say the least upset and dissappointed. I know I have the skill level they are looking for becasue it's what I have done for the last 5 years of my life but they said I didn't so I was crushed and me and DH have been at each others throats just stressed and I just feel like he wasn't supporting me as much as I needed. But we worked things out last nigth and I feel realy good about the outcome so that is good. I am going to try to post a link to the Parents contest if anyone wants to vote for Olivia. I think that is all for now. I have to go work on some laundry and check my thawing pork chops we are having stuffed pork chops and mashed potatoes for dinner and it's family game night so it's going to be a good one if the kids copperate lol. Well gotta run.
Here is the link:

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/246515?esrc=nwphotofaves4a

I hope it works for you!

Have a good day all!

Ohh wait
Maureen - I hope you get stuff done today at the apartment. And Glad Dh got some relief from the pain. I have a bad tooth too that needs pulled but my insurance doens't have any Oral surgeon in my area that actually put people to see and I need to be out for it so I am suffering.

Ok that's all now!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 am

Maureen-Hope you are getting that unpacking done and I hope DH’s tooth is feeling better!

Jeannette-Hope you and everyone else if feeling well!

Clare-My main problem when I was pg was eating at the right time, cause if I didn’t, I felt like crap. Eating made me feel better, but only for a little bit. I was lucky though, I never puked!

Aara-Can’t wait to see pics of your progress on the house!

Adrienne-Nothing is worse than a puking toddler. It definitely takes two people!

Stacey-I am going to assume your DH realized you were right and he needed more time to heal before going back to work! His mouth must be killing him!

Denise-At least Alexa eats veggies, even though that was a gross combo, lol. Nick will only eat green beans…can’t get him to touch anything else. If I try to hide it in other food, he picks it out of his mouth.

Candice-Hi! Glad you could check in and so happy that you are enjoying every minute with your little boy!

Tasha-Hope everything is going well, can’t wait to see pictures!

Becky-ugh, nose bleeds must not be fun with a toddler!

Gigi-Thanks, I am hoping Nick just has a cold. Yes, he slept on his belly at night. He was in our room until he was about 2 ½ months, but when I moved him to the crib I had a video monitor in there so I could see him. I just felt like if this was the only way he would sleep it was what it was. We were always on our bellies when we were babies and we were all fine! I did find myself checking on him more though. Sorry you and DH aren’t getting along so well, it happened to us when Nick was little. That sucks that you didn’t get that job, I am sure you were more than qualified!

AFM-Nick is all snotty and coughing. No fever though so I am hoping its just a cold.

So DH’s work van broke down yesterday on his was to dropping Nick off at my cousins. Luckily he made it there and called AAA, which took almost 2 hours to tow it to his Dad’s auto body shop. I guess they originally thought it was just the power steering belt. He picked it up last night and almost got to the highway when the belt snapped again. Got it back to his Dad’s and he let him borrow his truck for the night. Well he goes to price out a job, leaves the lights on, and kills the battery, lol. Poor DH finally got home at about 7:30pm last night. They ended up having to replace the power steering pump and $300 later it should be all set, fingers crossed!

TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Aara - Yay, for moving basically being done.

Adrienne - I can't believe you're not testing. If I was 3 weeks late I would be testing, ttc or not! Glad DH helped out with Jalen. Hope you two are feeling better today.

Stacey - My DH does floor covering so like your DH work is slow in the winter which I hate & so busy in the summer where he is always working even on weekends so I feel like I never see him. Sometimes I just absolutely hate construction.

Candice - Thanks for sharing your birth story. I had the same GI symptoms with Kieya & didn't realize that it was labor until about an hour later when I realized that what I thought was cramping coming from the GI problems was actually coming at even intervals & was starting to get stronger & closer together. This I was like, what this may be the beginning of labor. Sorry to hear about the joint pain. Hope it heals quickly for you.

Tasha - I can't wait to hear your birth story. Just think she should be here by the end of the day. Update us whenever you feel up to it.

Becky - Poor Leo. Hope he doesn't get them too often.

Gigi - I will try to take a break from studying later to vote. Sorry to hear about your dental issues. Hope you can get that taken care of soon. Hope Lily gets feeling better soon.

Becky C. - Glad your DH made it home okay yesterday. Hope that fixed the problem & you don't have any more car problems.

AFM - Not much new going on. I have set the date for me to retake one of my exams on May 14th. I will be so glad when it is over with. Also, I have no a/c at my apartment right now. The compresser went out so they are ordering a new one but could not tell me yesterday when it will be in. He said he will try to let me know sometime today. Well, I guess I better go so that I can get to studying. TTYAL
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next