TTC a Miracle 2009

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:05 am

Becky- Matt gets laided off every year, but this year has just sucked wtih $$ and everything.

I haven't told DH that I am aching for another baby, but he said the other night that he really wants another one. I cannot believe how into this he is...the others times it wasn't talked about etc. (could have been the wine he was drinking but, this isn't the first time) Have your DH's been into it??

Swaying Pink for #3! TTC#3 since July 2010

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

View user profile http://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Becky C- sorry about your grandma. I hope that your family gets their shit together for her sake. Sad

Becky- Brennan's 5?! wow! Happy birthday to him!

Heather- sorry about your DH's layoff. My DH gets laid off too. Things are really busy and he busts his ass, then he gets repaid by a lay off. Sad

Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Heather- that is nice DH is into having another one! Dh is funny b/c he jokes around says he doesnt want any more but always comments on when we have another!

I posted some pics on FB of Brennans party and his soccer game!
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Adrienne- Matt is working 15-16 hrs a day for 2 weeks now and if tired. So, my busy season is USUALLY Fall-Spring, but we will see with the economy!

Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:27 pm

hey guys.
we randomly have internet today so i wanted to get on and see what everyone was up to. I had to catch myself up by reading the past 10 pages or so! we still do not have the internet bc this is twice now that we will wake up and we just have it, and then it goes away! boo haha.

thank you all for responding and offering your advice and concern!

Gigi- I am not sure which procedures I am open to or not open to at this point. I know that I probably do not want to go back on the clomid. I had some an aweful experience with it. I could not breath on the stuff. I am hoping that there is some other medication similair that i could try instead. thanks for giving me an idea of the costs.

Clare- yes we are meeting with an RE. I called our insurance and nothing is covered whatsoever. they only cover things to "help" get pregnant. like my surgery for the endometriosis, clomid etc, but nothing regarding invetro or invasive stuff. we dont know what to expect, and my DH wants to wait until january to start anything at all because of finances. I am trying to explain to him how long this process may take period, and hope to atleast be able to start shots of whatever path we decide. how long does the whole process take? assuming we go through with it etc. i am so down about all of this. got my period lastnight once again. i just need to get it out of my head that i am going to be able to get pregnant without any assistance. i would think by now i would know that. but it never fails, everytime i think , well just MAAAAYYYBBBEEEEE! haha. I will keep you posted on the appointment. we are at 8am. thanks for your help!

becky c- thanks for your encouragement! i am so glad to be moved in too. its so nice and clean and new. not put together yet, but i am trying little by little. how did you feel about the whole process? your friend? how long do the IUI's take? loved the photos, looked like you guys had fun at the wedding. how is your brother in law or family member with the son with downs? i am sorry i can not remember the connection but i have been praying for them. did they end up getting a lawyer? and how is your friend who is going through the infertility stuff who got the hard news about her DH sperm?

AFM-we have been here one month now and settling in fine. loving it actually. i am going to get some errands done today! talk to you ladies later.
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

View user profile http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Shannon- Hi! I am glad you are settling in and loving your new place!
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Becky C ~ I'm sorry about your grandmother. And I'm mad for you b/c of your aunt. She should just suck it up. The woman is terminally sick and even if she acted horribly, give it a rest already. All I can say is that hospice people are WONDERFUL and that they'll treat her with the dignity she deserves. Sorry about Nick's shoes, too. I can't wait to hear how he does with them.

Aara ~ I think we have the same mother?? My mom only went to bingo on Mondays when we were kids. But if I say I want some me time, she asks me why? Umm, because I deserve it. Because when my husband goes to work he's gone from 430 am until 10-is the next day. I just let what she says go in one ear and out the other.

Heather ~ sorry for the sick kids and the layoff. That sucks. I hope that you get that baby soon!

Becky ~ glad soccer went well! I'm saw your pics on FB and they're adorable.

Clare ~ how are you feeling? How is the itching? I hope it's going away for you.

Jeannette ~ I'm surprised they are even questioning the procedure since they saw what you went through with Jillian. But I guess they're just covering their butts.

Gigi ~ sorry about your AFs. Believe it or not, mine are SHORTER when I'm not on bcp. I don't know why. I get more cramps and bloating but they're done in 3 or 4 days. I told Chris that it would be ok if they just took out my uterus after Alyssa comes - lol.

Adrienne ~ how's the canning coming? What have you made lately?

Maureen ~ how is working going? How is DHs classes going? I hope all is well. Have you gotten some weather relief? It's been SO nice here. I hope it stays this way!

Kate ~ how is Mr. Ben? He is so freaking cute! Have you stopped your bcp? I can't wait for more babies here!

Holly ~ Happy Birthday <3 I hope you have a great day!

Hi to EOE. I'm sorry if I missed you or mixed something up. I did this from memory. I've been a sucky poster lately. My allergies or a cold have really torn me apart. I just can't breathe. Luckily I'm not sick or anything but my head is surely going to explode one day. I can't wait for the days until I can take a double dose of Nyquil and sleep it off.

We had our anatomy scan last Thursday and all is well. Although Alyssa has a big head - measured 26w, 4d and I was 25w, 5d. But the doc said she's right where she is supposed to be. Hopefully the rest of her will catch up. I don't wanna push out another big head - lol.

I went to lunch with a couple of my girlfriends today and they bought us stuff for Alyssa. It was sweet and unexpected. I can't wait to get her room painted. Right now it's just the junk room. It's a hot mess in there. We need to get it done.

I had some horrible BH contractions yesterday. I know I'm dehydrated so I'm trying to catch up on my water. They weren't painful but SUPER annoying. I hope it doesn't keep up.

Alexa is doing well, talking up a storm. She's doing so well in her big girl bed. She doesn't get out, sleeps all night, and sleeps 12 hours or so. She's loving this weather, too, since we are able to take her out to play and she won't melt.

I'm off to clean a bit. TTYL.
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Densise- I'm glad Alyssa's lookin' good! Don't you just love that Alexa's talking more? Jalen talks...a lot (not to be all braggy...but I think his verbal skills are advanced). The way he says certain words makes me giggle. I even like when he uses a sassy tone, b/c it's funny. I did catch him saying "asshole" the other day, so I guess I've got to start watching my language. Pretty soon he'll be saying, "daddy, mommy says you're an asshole." lol Wink

I have been canning a lot (not quite as much the past week or so). I made some grape jelly that some neighbors and I stole from another neighbor. I also made a bunch of salsa and made my DH help. He now appreciates how much work it takes to make salsa. All the chopping really sucks. I made grape jelly from grapes my aunt grew. Oh, and apple butter. Yum! And, I think I decided that pickles are a no-go for next year. So far, the ones I've tasted have been not-so-good. Sad And I've got cases of shitty pickles.

Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Adrienne- Let you pickles set a while longer...they taste better after sitting for 6mths Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello everyone!

Jeanette - I don't mind at all for the questions. I am on Norethindrone 5 mg. I take 1 pill every 6 hours until the bleeding stops and then I take 1 pill just 2times a day. I hope all goes well and you can still get the Novasure. Unless you have a big reason I am sure you can still get it done. I can't because of the copper coils and the waves they use I think would shock me!! NOT GOOD Smile IT will be nice for both of us when this part of womenhood gets better or stops lol. Good Luck to you!!

Adrienne - I agree with Heather...Pickle will tast better that longer they sit so let come a while yet. I think you will taste a difference! Grape Stealer lol!!

Denise - Glad to hear that all is healthy with Alyssa! Big head or not she is gonna be so cute! Can't wait for you to finish that room so we can see some picture! I am enjoying this nice weather too!

Aara - I agree with the ladies. There is nothing wrong with you going out and enjoying yourself. Do what makes you happy in this life because you don't want to waste the time we have here. Maybe she is just Jealous of your free spirit. Maybe she always wanted to have that but never allowed herself to be that free ya know! Who know's but I say go everyday if you can afford it of course and dance!!!

Well our weekend was a blast we went to the Miami/Buffalo game in Buffalo and we had a good time. Of course the Dolphin won! That's what happens Bills fan when you talk the talk but you team can't back it up!!!! Bring it!! LOL Such a good time tho, even with all the trash talking and the being cussed at because I had my bright orange Jersey one for Ronnie Brown lol. Girls spent the weekend with Mom and had a good time but the best part of the weekend was coming home and seeing how happy they were to see us today! Priceless! Well that's al lfor now. Gotta get ready for bed!! Night all!
Ohh I forgot one
Becky - Sorry about your grandmother. I'll be praying for you and your family! Also I can't believe your aunt as well! So rude really!!
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:10 am

Denise-Yep I stopped and now who knows what will happen. Last time I had to go on the meds to get my period....but I don't think it will be that bad this time.

Gigi-I'm glad you had fun at the game! We live in New England and when the Eagles played the Pats we wore our jerseys....of course they lost but it was a close game!

Heather-Sorry DH is getting laid off after all his hard work. That must be frustrating.

Adrienne-Hi!

Shannon-Hi! I'm glad you have internet if only for a brief period of time!

Question...do any of you have two kids in the same room? We only have a 2 bedroom house and with thinking of another one I just want to know how it's been going for naps/bed time/ middle of the night feedings. We are going to eventually move but if we get pregnant relatively soon then they'll be sharing a room. Any feedback is appreciated!
Ben's up now! Time to go play!
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 am

Kate- the boys share a room. Leo was in our room for about 3 months then went in with B. For hte most part it is great. On occasion they have woken each other up but not often. My guys are not good sleepers anyways though so I might not be the best one to ask!
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 pm

ugh... i don't know what I have... but it had better go away fast...
I have been sick since last Tuesday/Wednesday. I feel like I am going to vomit. It is off an on... but usually only when I eat something (example: two tiny preztel sticks and I thought I would die) DH is already bugging me to go to the doctor b/c I have not been able to eat anything, or at least not too much of anything before feeling like I'll lose it...

On another note...

Gigi - I have not forgotten about you... I'll send it later today Wink
I want to believe she is jealous also.

My brother called Sunday night at 9... begging for me to come watch the babe b/c his truck broke and he needed to get it back together. I said ok i guess... he said he may need to take the van to carlisle if the part he needs is not in town. I said okay and made sure ot add in "the fuel tank is on the left"
So I went in and he went and got his part yes in carlisle, was out there working on it... Timmy did not want to nap with the cousins there, mine didn't want to nap b/c it was uncle ben's house... ugh...
Ben comes in at about 230 and says how much do you love me... "let me think on it" Smile he and i can be cruel and he can be an ass... but o well, brother and all...
he says i just put the fan through the radiator... so i need to go to enola... OMG! okay... gas tank is on the left... lol
300 rolls around... i give my friend Robbie a call (bk story on robbie... we dated and were engaged for 2 1/2 yrs bk 13 yrs ago. I will tell you what though, he is my BFF when it comes to guys) I have not been able to see him face to face in 5 yrs... not since i gave him a choice with a second chance and he was too cowardly to take it... hehehe... lost my thought...
O yea anyway, our schedules or times i am in town always conflict. So since it was 3... i was still in town and he was off work i told him to get in town, bring me a drink (cause ben had nothing) and don't forget the other helmet...
It was late waiting for Tina to get home from work to watch the kids, but we sat and talked for 2 hours... then she got home and we went on a quick ride around little buffalo. It was great...
Rob was worried b/c of the time, though he was sick and I had the kids so he should have been happy for the quiet... lol (i did not tell him that we were later than we would have been b/c of going on a bike ride) he has no problem with Robbie taking me on the bike... but he would have had one with me chosing to stay as late as I did just for a ride... but I have been so stressed lately...

Hehehe... what is with my long posts lately!
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:02 am

Ok creative ladies I need some suggestions! Brennan has decided the he wants to be a witch for halloween. He wants Matt and Leo to be one with him. I want to think of something to go along with them but not a witch since I was one last year. Any ideas?
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:15 am

Becky - a black cat
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:22 am

Aara- thats a good idea! I didnt even think about that!
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 am

it's what I am here for Very Happy lol
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 am

Becky ~ a broom??? You could make your body the stick and your head the head of the broom??

Hi to EOE. I just wanted to say hello. I have a dentist appt this am, then we're taking Alexa to Chuck E. Cheese (yikes) and the going to Costco to get some stuff. I'll BBL to hopefully post pics. I need to post pics of my bruise from my bloodwork yesterday. This girl usually does a great job. I have no idea what happened this time!!
denise73

Job : SAHM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:35 am

well this damn cold screwed up or dtd schedule so I have yet again ended up with a cut off method Sad BUMMER! BUT, the only + side of this time is PH level and no EWCM in which I have conceived the boys with.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:36 am

aaawww... sorry Heather Sad
ajvinsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:19 am

Who has used OPKs before?? I got a + OPK yesterday at 12:45pm and I think my temps are up but I think it is cause of my cold. I know you O 12-48 hrs after O do you think I O'd yesterday or will today??

Any on conceived their girls on O day???

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:51 am

Heather, I did! I had a positive OPK that same day I had my IUI and then I officailly O'd the following day and I have Olivia. I'm not sure about Lily since I wasnt trying and wasn't watching my cycle then! But good Luck!
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:24 am

Ahhh well I am excited! I had a + OPK on CD14 and we BD on CD15 and CD12 so we should be good this cycle (hoping) Smile Thanks Gigi!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:26 pm

hey guys sorry it's been so long. everything is just going so fast. i'm going to post a new pic of malika for those who haven't seen it on facebook she is getting so big and i think a tooth is starting...talk to ya'll later. i'll have to get on and read like 20 or more pages to catch up with everyone.
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:40 am

Hi everyone! Happy friday!

Tasha- she is so cute and getting big!

DH and I are going out tomorrow night for a friends bday. It is nice to go out together cause normally we take turns going out while the other stays home with the boys. 2nd soccer game tonight!!
Brennan&Leosmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next