TTC a Miracle 2009

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 12 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Kate- I am so sorry! I am very proud of your attitude about things.

Denise & Becky- Thanks for the thoughts on the CM.

AFM: sorry so short....I feel like crap tired, bloated and heart burn...WTF I am 6 DPO now. So FX.

Swaying Pink for #3! TTC#3 since July 2010

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 12 Ttc

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 12 H9Z3m5

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 12 AN0qm4
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 am

Adrienne ~ how sad. I'm glad they got it and WTG to that mom for pushing for more tests.

Becky C ~ oh, girl, I'm peeing, too. Thank God for minipads. I LOVE the side effects of pregnancy. Glad your daycare is covered, too!

Clare ~ I lost my plug when I was in labor and it was an icky blob but it wasn't bloody, which I thought was weird.

Kate ~ sorry about the number Sad But you seem to have a positive outlook on it! I hope you find a new place and Matt gets a new job!

Gigi ~ how were your tests? I saw that you had a couple on FB the other day.

Candice ~ I hope all is well with you and Little Man Carson!

Hi to EOE. I'm dying. Ok - so I only have a bad cough, runny nose, stuffy head, ear aches but I feel like I'm dying. I'd give my left boob for a double shot of Nyquil. Alexa is better. No throw up in the bed at 2 am. She's eating more. She still has a cough but I'm still giving her the meds from the doc, which I OD'd her on yesterday Embarassed I am supposed to give her one mL and I gave her 5. For some reason I thought it was the motrin bottle. A call to the pharmacy made me feel better. Said she'd probably be sleepy. Which she was. And I didn't give her anymore for the day.

I'm off to clean a bit. I'll chat at you later.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Kate- I'm thinking of you. Hugs sweetie.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Oh, and Clare-
Nursing bras/tanks. Bravado makes a fantastic tank but it's pricey at around $45-$50 each. I only have one that I got at a yard sale NIP! Here's a link:
http://www.bravadodesigns.com/shop/the-essential-nursing-bra-tank Check ebay for them as you might get it cheaper. I wear tanks only this time around b/c my belly is so big still at 5 months PP. I've only lost 10lbs of my pregnancy weight though Sad Motherhood will fit you if needed for your nursing bras. I'd personally only buy one to take to the hospital and wait for your milk to come in to see how big you'll be. I remember with Olivia I had to go out on the night I got home b/c my boobies were HUGE. I couldn't fit in the bras I bought. I think I was a 40EE at first. This time I've been about a 38/40D-DD. Get some comfy tops though that you can pull up easy or pull aside, especially if you are going to nurse the twins together. If you are just going to pump and bottle feed them you won't need to get as many nursing tops. Oh, and invest in a nursing cover for public-- I LOVE them!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:23 am

Denise - I did okay on my Phlebotomy Test I got an 80% but in my defense there were 3 question htat he threw in there even though we didn't have that chapter yet, so I'm partial to say that it wasn't fair but I don't really have a say in that and swallowed my pride and went with the B. But Igot another A in Anatomy and Physiology. So my average at this point for all of my classes are A's so I am a happy girl. President's List is my goal and I am gonna reach it!!!! I hope you feel better soon, are you sure your don't have bronchitis at this point? If it's that bad maybe you should consider seeing your family doctor for it. I do hope you feel better though soon I know it's rough!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:46 am

Kate- so sorry

Gigi- I am glad school is going so well! Sounds like you are busy!

Becky- that is great your cousin is planning to watch #2 as well!!!

Denise- sorry you are sick. I am glad Alexa is better though.

Brennan was sick this weekend. It seems like everytime he gets sick he needs breating treatments. Luckily my MIL has a machine for his daughters. I need to talk to our Dr about getting one. This craft show was another bust. NO one seemed to be selling. It was busy. People would walk by and say how nice the stuff was and then go to the flea market section and buy old stuff. Last night our TV died. We have had it almost 5 yrs which isnt that long. I am so mad. We are big TV people so it wont take long to get a new one. Just stinks because closer to christmas we could probably get better deals.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:36 am

Just an update.... they want me to do more blood work today then have an ultra sound tomorrow to rule out an ectopic. Has anyone had this before and what did they do when you found out. I'm a little nervous about it being that.....
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Kate- I am unsure about Etopics...I know my step mom had one years ago and it will mis carry on its own and sometimes the tube will burst. (I know not what you want to hear)
I read on line last night that you numbers for 5 weeks should be 180-800 so that may give you a little hope.

AFM: I am so upset....I tested this morning and a BFN at 9 DPO I am thinking that this is a sign that it isn't meant to be. I will be going on cycle #6 after Saturday. I don't know if I can go on being upset every month when AF is due.

Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Kate-Hoping everything is ok!

Heather C.-I wouldn't be too upset yet. 9DPO is still early, I got a BFN at 12 DPO with Nick! They say you can get a positive 10 days after conception at the earliest!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Becky - Black Friday is right around the corner though. Maybe you can borrow a small TV from a friend or family member for the time being and then get a great deal on a TV on black friday. We have a Nebulizer for Caleb as well. Everytime he gets sick we need to use it. It has been a life saver too becuase we have used it on Olivia as well with her bad coughs and I have actually used it a few times too when I had Bronchitis. So I say it's worth it to have it in the home for everyone!!! I hope he feels better soon.

Kate - I have not had any experiences with Eptopics but I know Maurenn has so maybe she can give you some insight. Was the number 175 a dropping number from the earlier draw or just the lastn umber because it was the only number you werer given then I say Heather might be right! I guess I just hate to think about anyone losing a baby and hold on to hope a little longer than most. I;m thinking of you.

Heather {{{{{HUGS}}}}}} I know it doesn't get easier the longer you go but I think you have yourself so worked up every month too that it might be the reason why it's not happening right now. I know it's hard, I am still wishing you the best and thinking of you. RELAX!!!!!!!!! When your not thinking about it that's when it's gonna happen. But Becky is right. It maybe early. Yu may have found out with your onther ones early but this one might be different!!!!! Keeping fingers crossed for you!!!!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Kate - How are you doing? What time is your u/s tomorrow?

Heather - Like the others have said, it may still be too early for you to test.

Becky - What kind of TV do you think you'll get to replace your old one? Hopefully Brennan is feeling better.

Denise - Hopefully you and Alexa are feeling better.

Thanks to those that offered tips on nursing tanks and bras! I got two tanks and two bras from Target on Saturday. I have to try them on yet.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 am

Gigi- I am not a black friday shopper! and i always work that day. We ended getting a TV last night. It isnt up yet though.

Clare- we got a 46" sony. I hated to buy a new one but it will be nice to have a flat screen!

Kate- how are you?

Heather- <<HUGS>> I understand being upset. I agree with Becky that it is still early.

Last night was quite the ordeal at walmart. It was me, the boys, my brother and nephew. We went to look at TV. We were there for about an hour and the boys were so bad. I was so exhausted by the time we got home. Then I had to make dinner. Then DH and my brother had to go get the TV and stand. I couldnt get it in my car so he had to go with his truck. Long night.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:25 am

Kate: I hope everything goes okay with your bloodwork and u/s. Maureen did have 2 ectopics I believe and I think she took methotrexate to terminate the pg. It can be very dangerous if not caught early. Most of the ones I see of course have surgery b/c I work in the OR.

Denise: We are doing great. Little man got his 2nd tooth on Sunday. Now both bottom teeth are showing! I hope you are doing well. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. Probably doesn't seem that way to you!

AFM: Doing great. Still trying to work on getting the little man to sleep better but all in all he is doing great!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:31 am

Kate--I am so sorry you are going through this. If they are concerned about an ectopic pregnancy they will probably to a regular ultrasound and a transvaginal one. If it is indeed ectopic they will probably recommend that you take methotrexate. Methotrexate is actually a chemo drug, but the way it works is that it kills any rapidly growing cells (which is basically what an embryo is). It comes in a shot and you get one in each butt cheek. They are pretty sore. And be warned that you will want to call in sick to work the next day. The drug makes you feel like you've been run over with a Mac truck...achy & flu like for 2-3 days (but the 1st day after the shot was worse for me). I am really hoping it is not ectopic and that your blood work is improved today and the ultrasound is ok. Feel free to email if you have any other questions: moemccormick@gmail.com, or you can message me on FB.

Hi everyone else! Sorry I'm bad about persies lately.

DH and I were planning on having a dinner party for his school friends on Sunday night...and he was supposed to help me clean the apartment on Saturday in preparation. Well he didn't wake up until 3pm, and that had me pretty pissed b/c we were going to the symphony w/his dad that night and they had just called inviting us out to dinner too. He was grumbling about his stomach feeling funny and I told him it was b/c he had slept too long & didn't eat anything. But he didn't want to eat at home since we were going out so he just drank soda. (sigh! Men!) Anyway he kept saying he felt like he had a really acidic stomach while we were at dinner, but he seemed to be getting better. By the time we left the symphony he was shaking uncontrollably. We got home & took his temp & it was 101.8. Then I felt really guilty b/c I was thinking all night he was just being a cry-baby. LOL Needless to say we had to cancel our dinner party. I'm hoping he's feeling well enough that we can have everyone over Thursday night b/c I work this weekend and can't do it then.

Well, I guess I better get myself in bed. I just got home from work and I signed up to work an extra shift tonight b/c they were really short-handed. I hope everyone has a great day!
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 am

Maureen-Thanks for your input...I was hoping you were still popping on because I knew you were one that had it. I hope DH feels better soon!

Thanks for all your support...my appointmet is at 2 and I'll let you know the outcome.
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm back!
They saw extra fluid and blood in my uterus and they didn't see anything in the tube to lead them to believe it was ectopic. Obviously not a viable pregnancy so I'm doing more blood work at the end of this week. I probably could have done the methotrexate ( I guess that's what I did before but in a pill up my whooha) but it was hard core and I don't know if I really want to do that again this tiem around. I really want it to go bye bye on it's own. So we'll see what the numbers are next time and go from there. I'm just happy they didn't find anything in my tube!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Kate - (((Hugs))) Glad that you're okay physically and hope you're feeling alright emotionally too.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Kate--I'm glad you don't have an ectopic, but I'm sorry you still have more waiting to do. I know the feeling of just wanting it to be over. *Hugs*
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 am

Kate ~ so glad it's not in your tube. I hope everything passes on its own.

Hi to EOE. I know I'm slacking in the persie department but I'm still trying to get over my cold/infection/whatever I have. According to the OB if I have an infection, it's viral. So he told me to go and get "anything over the counter for colds, especially the night time stuff". He said not to worry about the alcohol in it....it's too small an amount to do anything. So I took nyquil and I feel a bit better. Although we were woken up at midnight with 60 mph winds and a thunderstorm and then again at 4:30 with 30 to 40 mph winds, no rain, but it's supposed to stay like this all day. I'll need a nap!

I hope everyone has a great day.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:52 am

Kate- I am glad it isnt in your tube. Sorry you are in a waiting game now. I hope it doesnt take long.

Denise- sorry you are still sick. Sorry for not getting a good night sleep too.

My brother came over and got the TV hooked up for us last night!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Just wanted to update: I just got back from my doctor's appointment and am dialated to 3 cm. I'm about 70% effaced (have been for awhile). I had thought there might be a change this week based on how I had been feeling, so I guess I was right. My doctor said that it could be a few days or I could go for a few weeks yet. It's all kinda surreal right now.

Just thought I'd let you all know!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Clare- WOW isnt is crazy to think it could be a few days! I hope the keep cooking as long as they need to! You are gonna see your little ones soon!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:15 pm

So we switched Brody to bottles of water in the middle of the night and we have really good nights and really bad night's. Some nights he wake for a few minutes makes a little noise and goes back to sleep. Other nights ... OMG ... He screams at the top of his lungs and nothing will calm him down. He does have his two incisors sticking through now so I think he is teething really badly on top of it all. So he now has 6 teeth. 4 on top and 2 on the bottom.

Brody bangged his head really hard this morning before I took him to daycare. His new favorite thing to do is throw himself backwards. I hate this by the way. So Brody was sitting on Dh's lapt at an angle. There was a end table behind Brody. Well Brody allof a sudden threw himself backwards before DH could stop him and he slammed the back of his head in the corner of the table. It was horrible. I have already called Daycare 3 times to make sure he is ok and thye say he is fine, having a great time. UGH. I just want to hold him close, that was the first time he has gotten hurt anmd since he is a boy I am sure this is something I need to get used to. However, I am not going to like it. :}

Denise - I think the Dr. wants him off the bottle because she said it is time. If I so not do it now then she said I may never get him off it at night and that would be horrible at 19 months. I am glad to hear that another child was big at 9 months to. I am hoping he will start to even out now. Are you still planning for the 20th. That sounds like a good idea to me.

Candice - So glad to hear about Carson.

Becky C. - I am praying for your BF and that your placenta moves to where it needs to be.

Clare - Congrats on finishing the nursery!! That is the best feeling. You go girl on having Christmas done and wrapped. Good for you!!! The babies are getting so big, I can not believe how close you are now. As for nursing stuff I went to a local store buy me that was all about nursing. They measured me for a new bra and nursing stuff then had me try on different fits. I would highly reccommend that but you would need to wait until after your milk comes in. I went from a C cup to a D cup and needed a completley different fit to feel comfortable. Once you know the pefect size and fit you could go anywhere and get inexpensive ones. I also had more tanks then bra's because the tanks supported my belly (as it shrank) and the ta ta's as the grew. As for the mucus plug I lost mine when I was in labor in the hospital. Would your Dr. let you you go the full 40 weeks with twins or are they planning on going sooner?

Alicia - I love thecrib set. What a great deal! Also what a beautiful name!!

Kate - Glad it is not an ectopic. Sorry for your lose though. <<<HUGS>>>

Heather - <<<HUGS>>>
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Clare ~ yay for changes. I hope those babies stay in for one week and 2 days more, so you hit 37 weeks, even tho (I think) twins are considered full term at 36 weeks. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet them and hear their names!!

Stacey ~ eh, I have mixed feelings about that. There are some babies that will just give up the bottle like that *snap* when they're ready. And some that won't. My brother was on a night bottle until he was 19 months or so. My mom just didn't tell the doc. They don't need to know everything. Sorry Brody scared you today. Boys!!!

Becky ~ glad you got your TV. My mom and dad's TV had to actually go to the repair shop and it was going to be gone for 10 days and they went out and bought a small 22"-er. She said she can't go 10 days without one - lol.

As for me ~ stillll coughing like an idiot. I never got a nap today. Chris painted the ceiling and is getting one coat of paint on Alyssa's room. He'll be done with that on Friday. I'm finishing up her name plaque that will hang up over her crib. I'll post pics when I get done. I'm ready for bed. Alexa is helping Chris "paint". So I've got to go check this out. LOL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Kate- Hugs! I hope everything works out

Clare- OMG I cannot belive you are so close already! I remember when you told us your were pregnant!

AFM: I am just waiting for AF this weekend. I am not testing again cause I cannot bare to see a BFN again. Going to get my hair done tomorrow! yay! I will be all fresh for the holiday next week!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum