Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+13
CJTTC
KieyasMommy
ajvinsh
denise73
shannon luddy
Brennan&Leosmama
BeckC1210
Tommygirl2002
Bensmom
momtoogsncjs
CJ71903
Admin
Adrienne1010
17 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 16 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Becky C- I think it comes with the age Smile He will grow out of it and he will be fine. On the days that you are home with him you have to try to get him to do things more independantly.

Kate- Hope you are feeling good!

AFM: I am sooo busy with work and this freaking snow is driving me crazy. Plus, my Blackberry mouse/pearl decided to go on me Sad ugh so shopping for a new phone. I am having with drawal! I am also in the 2ww!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:21 pm

I am getting my new Phone next week!!! The Blackberry Torch, I'm in love with that phone and no little ball to fall out either!!!!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:09 am

yay gigi for new phone. i just got a new one as well with a texting keypad and unlimited text... hehehe - u should text me... i'm having loads of fun with this

adrienne - sorry about DH... he's male and sometimes that is the only explaination. they cane just be weird and not understand.
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:36 am

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Becky-Have a nice weekend too!

AFM-Nick is being way better the last couple days, he's like a totally different kid! Today is his 2nd birthday! We have been busy getting ready, we have about 45 adults and 15 kids coming tomorrow. I rented a hall that is luckily right down the street from our house so we will have to truck everything there!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Becky- Happy Birthday NIck!! Good luck and have fun tomorrow!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Yay ~ Happy Birthday Nick cheers
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:12 am

Happy B-Day Nick!

Ezra is going to his first class mate b-day party tomorrow and my neice Lily turns 1 tomorrow! Busy day!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

Hi girls. I had posted a long one on Thansgiving but I just noticed it did not post. I have been having a hrd time getting online. Internet by my house has been going up and down. They say it is because they are putting FIOS in the neighborhood but I have not seen any Verizon trucks around just the local cable company so I am not sure I believe them.

Clare - Congratulations!!!! 3 hours of pushing, WOW!!

Becky - What a beautiful pic of the boys!!!

Becky C. - Happy Birthday Nick!!

Denise - How are you feeling?

Adrienne - Sorry DH is being such a brat. I must selfishly say however I am glad to know I am not the only one. <<HUGS>> :}

Gigi - How are you?

Aara - You look great in your new pic. Glad nyour mood has picked up. I go through those blah moods occassionally to sometimes.

Alicia - How are you feeling?

Candice - Are you loving yhour Kindle?

AFM: Brody is doing really well. He is army crawling and sometimes rocks back and fourth on his hands and knees with his belly off the floor, so it will not be long before he is crawling like a normal baby. LOL We taught Brody to clap a about a month ago which is really cute. Anyway, we went to a local Christmas concert last week. It had a full band playing Christmas songs. After each song the crowd would clap. Brody would watch in amazement as the clapping thundered across the auditoruim then after everyone had finished he would clap as fast as he could laughing the whole time. It was the cuties thing. Well now, if you are watching any t.v. show and they start clapping while he is playing within earshot, he will drop whatever toy he has and start clapping to. I love it.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Stacey - That is too cute. I really do love this age don't you? It's so exciting to watch the wonder on their little faces when they are learning something. Lily crawls now too. She finally stopped army crawling after 3 months of that and is doing it the normal way now. I actually didn't think she would to be honest with you she just didn't care to. She loved her army crawl and was always able to get where she needed to be but then the Sunday after Thanksgiving she just got up and did it out of the blue. I was really amazed. She learned to clap too at school and loves to go at it as well as Brody!!! I'm glad you having fun. Can't wait to hear about Christmas with him we are looking forward to it with Olivia wh now know how to open presents very well too lol lol, but Lily loves the wrapping paper lol. It was so nicce to hear from you! I really need to post pic soon on here but I forget how lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Stacey-Glad everything is going well!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Its been pouring here all day so we are just had a pj/football day and we decorated the tree. I was kinda upset because we were supposed to go to Edaville Railroad in Mass. today. They have rides and a steam train you get on when it gets dark that takes your around and there are a million christmas lights. Nick is big on Choo choos so we were disappointed. We are gonna hope for next weekend!

His party was a success! Everything went really well and he got SO much stuff. A lot of clothes which he needed so I was happy about that. He has been playing with all his new toys so hes been pretty occupied since yesterday afternoon!

TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:44 am

Stacey- glad Brody is doing well! HOw exciting he will be crawling soon!

Becky- I am glad the party went well!

I have a busy weekend coming up. Thrus. going to dinner with my sister and her friends. Fri is Brennans christmas party at school and then his Christmas program that night. Then we are going to DH work party. Sunday we are having our girlfriend Christmas party. Busy, busy. I need to find time to wrap gifts too!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi everyone. Just stopping in to let you all know we are doing good. We got to sign the papers on our mobile home & have been very busy trying to move what we can as well as hook up the water and sewage, set up trash pick up, etc. We still have to get the electric hooked up but hope to have that done by this weekend so we can get the electric turned on & the rest of our stuff moved before Christmas. I can't wait. Once we get completely moved & work slows down after the 1st of the year I should be able to check in more often. I will check back in when I can.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:05 am

Hey girls ~ I hope everyone is doing well. Not too much going on here. Just waiting for baby. I have my 39 week appt today, even tho I'll be 40 on Saturday. I'm hoping to just wait until Monday now so we can get through Alexa's birthday on Sunday.

Other than that, not much else going on! Just freezing my butt off here!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:10 am

Alicia- Glad you are all doing well!

Denise- Cant believe you are gonna have your little one soon. I hope you make it thru Alexa bday!

We went to a neighbors house last night. The kids decorated ginerbread cookies and house. The neighbors have a golf cart so we took that around the looking at Christmas lights! The kids had a blast!! Tomorrow I am off!! Brennan has his Christmas party at school. Santa and Mrs Claus will be there to take pictures. Then tomorrow night is his program at school! They are singing 2 songs and reciting a poem. I can wait to see it!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:31 am

Denise- So close!!!! I can't wait to see pics of Alyssa! Very Happy

I bought Jalen some underwear yesterday. We were watching Nanny 911 (or the other nanny show...I get them confused) last week and she was potty training a little boy. He couldn't take his eyes off the TV! Then he told me he wanted underwear too. So, I bought him some and he was sooooo excited. And the babysitter actually got him to sit on the potty without crying yesterday. He really wants to wear the underwear, so we kept talking about how he had to go on the potty before he could wear it. So, we'll see how long this takes! Laughing Rolling Eyes
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 am

Adrienne- good luck!! I am working on pt Leo. He does not want to go though. He was into it a few months ago but not now. He got underwear for his bday so I might just put them on him when we are home and see what he does.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Hi girls! I'm reading and here but nothing truly interesting to post!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Don't you know they canceled my appointment today due to the snow.

Now, where I'm from, 3" of snow is not a lot. It's a dusting. Down here in WV, you'd think it was 3'. Sigh. So I have to wait until 1 tomorrow.

Jeannette ~ wow, I can't believe Jillian is 6 months already!! Just caught that on the ticker. Amazing how time flies.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Denise- How are you feeling? Do you think you'll need to be induced?
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Denise-3 inches is nothing here! lol...we are supposed to get a storm Sunday night. I am hoping we get enough so Nick can go out and play in it! I hope this little girl comes soon for you! Try to remember to text me and I will let people know if you want! Hope you have some progress tomorrow!

Adrienne-Nick is pretty good about the potty but hates the underwear, lol. He would rather run around naked than wear anything. I have to get a few days to really concentrate on it. At night before his bath he gets on and always goes right away. He has been having pretty dry diapers in the mornings too.

AFM-OMG, the stomach bug kicked our butts! My brother brought my nephew to Nicks bday party and he had thrown up the night before. They only stayed an hour and then went to another party. 10 people from our party ended up with it and 15 from the party they went to after and its still spreading. I have never been that sick in my life! I had horrible stomach pains and TMI had to puke in the garbage can while I sat on the toilet from 11pm until 10am every 20-30 minutes. I lost 7 1/2 lbs. If it didn't stop by that afternoon they were going to send me to the ER to be hydrated. It is so weird because when I got up Tuesday morning my baby belly was almost gone! I knew it was mostly fluid anyway but it still weirded me out. Nick still has diarrhea after coming down with it Monday. Luckily DH didn't get it! I don't know how, he cleaned up puke all week, lol.

Alright, I am sure I have grossed you out enough! Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Denise--How much snow did you end up with? We have about 7" down here. DH said the roads were crazy bad this morning and he was actually sent home from clinical early (around 11am) b/c they kept cancelling OR cases. Since I'm from Seattle, any snow accumulation is scary for me...I don't know how to drive in the stuff! LOL

Becky C--Glad you are finally feeling better. It really sucks when you get from both ends!

Hi to everyone else!
AFM: Not much going on. Today is my 4 yr wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner last night to celebrate both the end of DH's finals & our anniversary. Today we've just been relaxing at home. I am cooking up some meals for DH for the weekend b/c I am supposed to drive to Portsmouth, VA tomorrow morning. My BFF is graduation w/her Bachelor's degree on Saturday & on Sunday we are celebrating her daughter's Bday (actual day is the 22nd). I'm hoping the roads clear up enough so I don't have any problems! I'm going to be taking the 4WD SUV, but if the roads are bad I have to wait until DH gets back from clinical to leave b/c my little Honda Civic probably wouldn't do to well on the big hill our apartment is on.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:09 am

Becky ~ ooooh I would have been mad if someone brought a sick kid to the party. I get it that you hate to miss a party but look at the havoc it caused. I hope you start to feel better and can keep some food down. I will definitely text you and let you know!!

Maureen ~ we were only in the 3" range but you would have thought we had 30" out there. They canceled my appointment yesterday due to snow. Growing up in Pittsburgh, 3" was just a dusting so I laugh when people panic over 3". But not people like you, who aren't used to it. I think this weekend should be fine. They're saying they really think that coastal storm will head out to sea. We're forecasted for 39 degrees and sun.

Hi to EOE. I'm just waiting to head out to the grocery store, Walmart, and my appt. I am going to order Alexa's cake for Sunday and I need some things for the baby's room still. Especially a lamp. I don't need to blind her everytime we turn on the overhead light. I was using my sinus rinse bottle today and guess I did something and now my freakin' ear hurts. Sucks that everything is all connected - lol.

I'll BBL to let you know what the doc has to say!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 am

Denise - Good luck at your doctor's appointment today! Hopefully you're getting ready to have that Baby Girl of yours!

AFM - I've been pretty busy. Today is my first day on my own with our Babies. They were both a bit fussy last night, but when my husband FINALLY listened to me and brought a swing into our bedroom for one of them to sleep in (after I put our daughter in a swing in their nursery while he rocked our son to sleep and she went to sleep), we were able to get some rest. He apologized this morning for second guessing me and being crabby. Anyway, we're all doing well!!! The Babies were within an ounce of their birth weights on Monday at their doctor's appointment (they had lost some weight after they were born). I am pumping and trying to nurse them at least once per day. Tandem nursing is tough and it was really stressing me out. This way, someone else can help me feed them. I'm thinking that once they get a little stronger and more efficient at eating, maybe I will be able to nurse them more. I felt guilty about all of this before and sometimes still do, but I need to be a sane Mommy, I guess.Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a nice holiday season, if I don't talk to you before!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi Clare- A sane Mommy is key! I was stressing about feeding one baby so that's why I stopped and all is well with Ben! Ben really loved the swing too and we kept it going one night when he finally feel asleep. Survival mode is what we called it. I hope you have a wonderful holidy too!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next