Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+13
CJTTC
KieyasMommy
ajvinsh
denise73
shannon luddy
Brennan&Leosmama
BeckC1210
Tommygirl2002
Bensmom
momtoogsncjs
CJ71903
Admin
Adrienne1010
17 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 17 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by denise73 Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm

I totally agree, Clare. A sane mommy is very important. If you're too tired and it's hard, there is nothing wrong with formula or pumping. If you start to get frustrated, the babies will sense it and feedings will be hellacious. And for the record, Alexa slept in the swing at night for a few weeks. It got us 4 hours of sleep at a time. You do what you gotta do to survive!!

Kate ~ how are you feeling?

Well, I didn't even get checked at my appointment. Which I kind of figured but was hoping. So, I go back on Tuesday and he'll check me then and I have a feeling do a NST. But he said he still won't induce until 41 weeks. Which is Christmas so if she doesn't come on her own, I'm telling him we wait until the day after. I guess I could have another week of this @@
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:05 am

Denise-I'm feeling good these days! I had blood work Friday so I'm guessing they'll call me monday and tel lme what my numbers are. I just hope they're below 5 becuase then I'll be on my way to getting back to "normal". Isn't it a tease....with your second you'd think you would go earlier. At least that's what my perception would be!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi-

On VACATION!!! I have to get my new website up before 1-1-2011! But other then that everything is going well.

Happy Holidays!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 am

Becky- sorry you guys were so sick.

Clare- I agree with the other ladies that a sane mommy is key! Glad your little ones are doing well and gained most of their weight back!

Kate- i am glad you are feeling good. I hope you get the blood results you are hoping for!

Heather-yay vacation!!!

I had a busy weekend. Brennans christmas program was friday and so cute!! The kids at his school are 2-PreK. I posted videos and pics on FB. The videos are kinda crappy but you can get the idea. They are dark and Brennan is behind a microphone stand. I can still hear him sing though!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Hi-

Well we are on to cycle #8. I think if nothing happens before February I am going to see the DR and get tested to see if there is a problem. Sad It is just amazing how things work....
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Heather- Sorry <<HUGS>> Hopefully seeing the Dr will be helpful.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to try to upload a few of Carson's Christmas Pictures.
Candice
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 17 CarsonsFirstChristmas

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 17 CarsonsFirstChristmas2

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been busy with work, being a mommy and getting ready for Christmas. We are all doing great. Carson is growing so fast and I can't believe it is only 5 days until Christmas. So exciting!! Not much new. I'm still BFing Carson and it is going really well. I was nervous about him teething but so far so good. He has only bit me once! It was very hard in the beginning but it does get easier. Pumping at work is sometimes hard but seems to be worth it. I can't remember who asked about my Kindle but I love it. I mostly read at work (a little too busy at home to read) and I really like it. I never ask for "toys" so it was a treat for me.

Heather: Sorry you are getting frustrated with the whole TTC process. Been there. Done that. It is not easy. Hope things happen soon.

Clare: So glad you and the babies are doing well. I can't believe they are here!

Denise: Hope you are doing well and hope you will have that baby soon and won't need to be induced!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I have so much to be thankful for this year and we are counting our blessings!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Clare- There is NOTHING wrong with pumping so you can get some help or even using formula if you need to. You have two babies so it's twice the work. A lot of Mommies with 2 wouldn't even try to BF. Take it one day at a time. A sane Mommy is very important. I can't believe your LO's are already 3 weeks old. They are such a miracle.

Denise- I'm on Baby Watch! I'll keep checking FB to see if you post.

Becky C- I was telling my hubby about how sick you all were and he just kept saying he was glad we weren't going to RI for the holidays. My IL's are coming down here instead.

Heather C- TTC stinks. I'm KFC for you for the next cycle.

AFM: Jillian is sick. Temp was just 102. I took her to the dr. and he said possible roseola and to keep our eyes on her temp and watch for the rash. If nothing happens in another 2 days or so then it's probably just a generic virus. Colin has a temp of 100 as well. Both came out of nowhere.
I'm still BF'ing Jillian but started giving her about 4oz of formula every other day after she turned 6 months. She just loves BF'ing though. I joined the gym again too b/c I'm still weighing what I did the day I had her which is insane after 6 months. My body is holding on to every lb. while nursing her. I really need to lose this weight so I'm praying a few trips a week to the gym helps a bit. Even a lb. or two a week would be fantastic right now!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Heather-Sorry you’re feeling frustrated with TTC…hopefully if you have to go to the doctor they’ll have a good route for you.

Candice-Love the picture! He’s such a cutie

Jeanette-Sorry Jillian is sick…a sick baby is no fun! And Colin too! Jeez girl! Good luck at the gym!

Just hanging out watching the Sing Off tonight and hopefully chilling out tomorrow with Ben and coming up with a fun craft to do.
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:43 am

Denise Update!!!

She felt a "pop: at about 2:45am, got to the hospital at about 3:15am and got into a room at about 3:30am. She went from 1cm to 8cm in 20 minutes. She never got an epi and gave birth to baby Alyssa at 4:32am!!! She weighed in at 8lbs 11oz and was 21" long!!! Mommy and everyone are doing great! Oh and she said holy crap it hurt, lol.

AFM-Had our big ultrasound today. Everything looks good with the baby, my placenta is still lying posterior and low, about 1cm away from my cervix but should be 100% fine to have a normal pregnancy/delivery. Oh and its another BOY! He is healthy and just fine. DH already said #3 is in our future cause he wants a girl, but we will see about that, lol.

Hope everyone is having a great day! TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 am

Denise- Congrats!!! Cant believe how fast you went! Cant wait to see pictures!

Becky- congrats on baby boy #2! They will be best friends! I am glad everything looks good!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 am

Congrats to Denise and Chris on the birth of Alyssa!!!! Just saw it on FB Smile

Congrats to Becky and Chris on the news of a little brother for Nick! Any name ideas yet?
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 am

Congratulations Denise!! Wow what a fast L&D! So happy for you both!

Becky: Congrats to you too!!! Another baby boy... how exciting!! Boys are wonderful! So glad he is healthy!

AFM: I am running out today to grab a few last minute gifts for DH and then I am officially done shopping!! I worked 2 24 hour shifts this week already but now I am done and can enjoy the holiday with my baby boy and DH. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Candice

CJTTC

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:17 am

Candice- Enjoy time with your family! Merry Christmas!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:53 am

Thanks everyone! We are thinking of names, I knew it would be harder to come up with another boys name. I really like either Andrew or Ryan but we will see! I have to say I was pretty sure it was a boy, but when she said it I did feel a little bit upset. Then I immediately felt so guilty for it...I guess its probably normal to feel like that, but I still felt bad for it.

Oh and if you could keep my nephew in your prayers. My brothers son was admitted to the hospital sunday with a virus and an asthma attack. They sent him home Monday. He ended up back in yesterday and in the ICU with pneumonia and only one of his lungs functioning. It was scary to see him like that, he couldn't even talk Sad

He is a bit better today but still in the ICU, we are hoping he is home for Christmas but if not we will just have to have it there!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Becky- both are great names! I know what you are talking about. I felt that way too. As much as I want a girl I love having 2 boys! Your poor nephew. I will say a prayer.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Becky- Thoughts to your family and congrats on baby boy #2! I guess my guess was right wink, wink! I cried at Omri's ultrasound cause I wanted a girl really bad, but I am thinking DH & I only make boys Smile Brothers are the best! Our boys are so close in age that they are best friends.

Denise- YAY!

AFM: trying to get ready for the holidays and get over my stupid cold
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Congrats Denise!!! So happy that you and the little one are doing well. And I bet it hurt lol.

Becky - It's ok to feel guilty I really think it's normal. I prefer Andrew since I have one lol but do like the name Ryan as well. I am happy to hear that all is well with the little guy and your doing better with the sickness too!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Denise-Congratulations!

Becky-Yay for another boy! So exciting=)
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 pm

I hoe everyone has a very Merry Chrismtas!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Just thinking about Holly and wondering if anyone has heard from her lately!

Maureen: I know you and your DH are going to enjoy his Christmas break from school. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Candice

CJTTC

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone!!! I hope you all have a great time and santa bring you all everything you wanted Smile

xoxoxo
Becky C
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:23 am

Merry Christmas!!!!

We got tons to do today still! Seems like I am always busy on Christmas Eve!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:34 am

Merry Christmas Eve! I hope you all have a great day today and tomorrow!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next