Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 4 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:20 am

Oh ok. I am friends with the all on facebook but it isnt the same. I wasnt sure if you wanted other people joining this forum or just leaving it us? I thought some of the other girls wanted to keep this small with us??
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:26 am

Maybe you can have your own thread for your other friends? Kind of like how we started the Thanksgiving thread...and there's the loss thread...
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by skylasmom Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:41 am

Good Morning Ladies!

I must say, it's SOOO nice being back in touch. I mean, I know we have Facebook, but I don't really want to spew out all my problems on Facebook like I can with you guys! LOL!

Feel free to skip over the rest of this post - this is just me getting stuff off my chest. LOL

We are supposed to close on our new house at 4pm today - that's if all the paperwork gets done in time. That's stressing me out. The fact that I have NO IDEA how we're going to get the new house ready to move in is stressing me out. Jason is now working 6 days a week and only has Thursdays off. And the hours he works each day aren't all the same and it's just messing with how we're going to get stuff done. IDEALLY I'd go over and work on the new house (clean, patch, paint, etc) while he is at work, but what on EARTH am I supposed to do with Skyla? The only thing I've thought of is asking either my MIL or SIL to come over to this house and watch Skyla while I'm working on the new house. It just stresses me out. And THEN Skyla's birthday is only 12 days away (I can't believe it!) so that's going to throw a loop in there too. Jason can't even get the day off on her birthday - he has to work in the morning. Her party starts at 2pm, and he's going to work 7:30am - noon or something. So basically it's ALL on me. Thankfully, my mom said she'd drive up here that morning to help me get stuff ready and pack up everything to take to church where we're having the party. If nothing else, she can hang out with Skyla while I'm getting everything together.

I don't even want to think about Christmas until Skyla's birthday party is done. It bums me out though that I can't decorate for Christmas right now. And we don't plan on moving til December 17th so we'll only have the Christmas tree up for 1 week before Christmas. Sad The closing of this house is just such horrible timing, but that's just the way it happened.

The stress is affecting me in so many ways - and my anxiety has returned full force. Last night my chest was hurting so bad that swore I was having a heart attack. It happened while I was driving to pick up Jason from work. On our way home, I pulled over so he could take over driving and had him drive to the ER parking lot "just in case" until I felt better. Long story short, I was fine. I think it was just all the stress and tension that I hold in my neck and shoulders because I'm still feeling it this morning. And I woke up with aching and tingling in from my right hip all the way down my leg. What the heck is that?!?!?! Sometimes the tingling goes all the way up my right side - my right arm, neck and right side of my face. How incredibly annoying. And for somebody like myself that has incredible health phobias, it freaks me out.

Calgon take me away...
skylasmom
skylasmom

About My Family : Jason, Skyla and I and 4 crazy cats

Job : SAHM

https://www.facebook.com/lisapoye

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 am

Hi,

Becky and Other~ There are other "topic" forums that you can start your own thread under. Such as under Groups and Birth Board+year.

I will put a help tip under the Announcements page.

But any one can join and start there own group/thread under any of the forums on here and they could each be private.

Holly & Adrienne~ Mods are just helpers for the Admin you look out for language, harrasment, it ppl need help with something you lend them a hand. Smile

Lisa~ I understand. We just sold and bought a house 2 years ago and here we are 2 years later and looking for land to buy to build a house. Crazy! I am sure it will all work out for you in the end. You will have to post pictures.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 am

Wow Lisa!!! You have a lot going on. Anyone would be stressed out. I hope everything falls into place for you! I don't know if it will help or not...but try to just tackle one thing at a time...and take any help you can get (if it's help with the house, watching Skyla or birthday party help!). Good luck with everything!!!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Lisa- I am so sorry. I would be crazy stressed too. That is nice that your mom is coming to help with the party. I hope your MIL or SIL will be able to help you if you need then to get stuff done at the new house. Good Luck!

Heather- so if they wanted we could have an august 2008 board on here? Again I would volunteer to mod. but I am only on computer at work.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Yes, Becky.

You can create a board under Birth Boards- Birth Group+Year (if you need me to add a year let me know) and you can create the birth group forum under there. Smile

Any one can have there friends move over and create their forums here since I made room and privacy for everyone. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to jump on quick to update: had our RE appointment this morning. Apparently the nurse misinterpreted the doctor. He is not recommending IVF at this point and wants us to continue with IUIs, even in lieu of the last SA (it's not that we weren't ready either - we were assuming that I would probably get started on an IVF cycle right away). He said that he thinks that it will work and told my husband that if he were his son, this is what he would tell him to do. I believe him and am going to trust him. So, I am going to call them on CD 1 and start the IUI process again.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

P.S. How is Maureen doing? Did I miss something with her? I know that she got her BFP - hope she's okay.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Clare- it sounds like you had a great RE appointment. I've got my fingers crossed for your next IUI!!! It's good to hear that the dr. isn't pushing for IVF right away! Oh, and Maureen lost her baby Sad She's taking a break from the boards for a while.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Adrienne - That totally stinks about Maureen - I can't believe it. I must have missed that with the MMT board being down and all. Jeez - I hate infertility - it's really awful. Sad

Thank you for the comment about my RE appointment too. I'm relieved to hear that he still thinks IUI will work - seemed confident again and I hope he's right.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Clare - I am glad that you feel comfortable with what the Dr. wants for you. That is the most important thing. I am praying everyday that this will work and you will get a BFP for Christmas!!!

Denise - It completely makes sense. Some days it feels like the days are dragging on then all of a sudden I realize I do not have a ton of time left. I think the holidays are going to make it go by even quicker.

Becky - Wow you are on top of things. We got our tree Saturday but it is sitting in the house un decorated because we just did not have the energy. LOL

Holly - I hope you can catch up. I am sure the recital is going to be fabulous!

Heather C. - Yeah for finding such great deals!! I will have to check them out tomorrow.

Lisa - Wow, I hope DH can get some down time soon so he can help out. It is nice that your mom can come help with Skyla's party setup but I am hoping DH can assist on getting the new house ready. You do not need to be under that kind of stress <<HUGS>>

I am really tired these days and my back starts to hurt if I sit for even small periods of time. Then again standing does not help much either. LOL I also have started to feel nauseous again, is that normal? I hope morning sickness is not coming back. I am not sick all day but some of the time. My Dr. told me I am a little bit anemic and she wants me to start taking something for it but I am so constipated all the time that I am afraid of what that is going to do. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there anything you can do to relieve the issue. I can not believe that we are going to have a baby in our arms in 10 weeks. That is absolutely crazy and does not feel real at all.

I posted pics of the nursery in progress to my Face book account (Stacey Hesselton in case you have not added me yet) and pics from my baby shower. That was a lot of fun.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Stacey~ Try taking something and taking Miralax for the constipation issues. I have IBS but it only subsides when I am pregnant go figure. We have to give it to Ezra while potty training because he will hold it.

Miralax is unlike Benifiber. Doesn't do anything to you body to make you gassy or doesn't taste. You add on cap for adults to you drink or food and it makes it easier to go.

Link: http://www.miralax.com/miralax/consumer/default.jsp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi ladies...I finally bit the bullet and moved over. I am not having any problems on MMT. I couldn't get on for 1 day, but it's been fine ever since. But our board is like a ghost town now. I feel bad for Ash, I don't think she wants to make the move. Sad

Clare--I'm glad to hear the doc was able to clarify the IUI vs IVF issue for you. I am so excited to see what this month brings for you!

Stacey--Wow, almost 31 weeks already!!!!!

Hi to everyone else...I read everything, but my brain is just not absorbing anything today. LOL

AFM: Nothing new going on here. DH and I are still taking a break from TTC. I am just going to track when AF starts and if I don't get AF after 6 weeks then I will test. I have to say, it is nice to not be temping and POAS every morning from CD 10 on, lol. I am feeling better about everything.

Last night I started doing reseach on what it would cost to move our stuff to WV in April. I've heard good things about those POD systems. So I check out their website & it looked good. They have service in 48 states, Canada & Austrailia. So I typed in my info to get a price quote....and they don't service the zip code where we will be moving to. WTF? I figured the 2 states they didn't service would be Hawaii & Alaska. Ugh! But they did redirect me to another site that is similar, but didn't seem as nice as POD. The cost to move my stuff that route is $1900. If I want to hire people to help us do partial packing, load & unload it's an extra $3200. It's a lot of money, but it still seems cheaper than hiring a full service moving company. At least I still have 5 more months to figure this out.

DH had his performance eval this morning & our manager was trying to convince him not to move if he doesn't get into school on his first application, lol.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Maureen- welcome! I feel bad for the people that don't want to move, too. But...I already like it here better. I was never really a big fan of MMT. I hated all the ads!

I like your NTNP method! I'm curious if your doctors are concerned about your miscarriages (don't answer if I'm being too intrusive). I want them to run some tests on you or something...they need to figure out what's going on! I guess I'm just angry for you. I can't wait for you to be a mama!

I had no idea it cost so much to move across the country! Wow! Were those police shootings anywhere near you? I heard Washington, and thought of you.

Stacey- I'll have to check out your new pics! I love baby showers! Smile Sorry about the constipation, but there are things you can take for it (like Heather C said). I think the iron is pretty important...

AFM- I'm thinking of getting an ipod Touch. I've never had an MP3 player, and I have a cheapo pay-as-you-go phone (I NEVER talk on the phone, so I don't want a monthly bill). I would like to use the Touch for going on the internet and stuff...so I'm thinking of just getting the 8GB one...

Oh, and I've got a walker! He's got that Frankenstein walk going on...it's so cute! And, of course, when I tried to show my mom, he wouldn't do it. I tried to stand him up, and he'd turn into a wet noodle!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Stacey - Sorry to hear that you're not feeling so well. Hopefully the Miralax helps. I can't believe that you'll be having your baby in 10 weeks! That seriously went so fast!

Maureen - (((Hugs))) With MMT being down, I had no idea what you were going through right now. I don't blame you for taking a break for awhile either. I'm on a forced break right now because of a simple cyst (on BCPs for it) and it's kind of nice not to think about it, in a way. People told me that a break might be a blessing for me and I didn't believe them - I think they might have been right.

Adrienne - I've heard that the iPod Touch is great! I don't have one, but I have a regular iPod and like that - works very well for me. I have the video iPod which is kind of fun.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Hey girls ~ I found those darn headbands. I had to go all over creation but I found them at Baby Depot. Now, if the gods will smile upon me and keep my kid healthy until at least 1 pm tomorrow, I'd greatly appreciate it. She is just snotting up a storm. I feel bad. She fell asleep at 7:30 tonight. I should probably go to bed because I have a feeling she'll be up super early.

Holly ~ I hope Gwen is feeling a bit better. And I hope you get your work done. You exhaust me - lol.

Clare ~ glad the nurse misunderstood the doc. I was confused b/c he was so hopeful with the IUI working. I'm still very excited for you guys. It's almost like you're getting a re-do and are starting over. I know it's not like it for you but I have good feelings about this.

Stacey ~ I remember going, oh - I'm 30 weeks, I still have 10 left. Then I said - oh, I'm 35 weeks, we should probably go pick out furniture - lol. As for the nausea, yes it comes back. It is important to keep up your iron although, like you, I had horrible constipation. To the point that it make me cry because I couldn't go. Increase your water intake, you can also take metamucil (either the mix or the pills). If you can eat yogurt, try eating Fiber One yogurt. Hopefully it'll resolve itself. And take stool softeners.

Maureen ~ yay!! And I have to say that I think that is the first picture I've every seen of you!! You're beautiful and I love your pic. I'm glad you are relaxing but hope that you come and hang out with us.

Adrienne ~ LOL at your FB status. Welcome to the iPod world. Although mine is like a 2nd generation nano so I'm not cool anymore. Oh ~ and can I tell you about my deal I got at BRU today: I found a winter coat for Alexa - $29.99. It was 40% off. Plus I had a 15% off one baby item coupon plus another $5 off the total order. I got her coat for $14. Go me - lol.

Jeannette ~ how did the tree decorating go? I think I'm going to try to get ours up. I figure that if Alexa's going to bother it, she's going to do it whether I put it up now or later.

Lisa ~ holy crapola that's a lot going on. I'd be a huge basket case. But just remember to take things one day at a time. Does Skyla take a longer nap? If she does, why don't you try going to the new house when she's sleepy and once she falls asleep you can get some stuff done? I hate it when Chris' schedule just messes with our plans, too.

Hi to EOE. My poor legs are killing me. I'm going to go soak in my bath tub. I have to move all of the floatie toys out of there first, though. I hope everyone has a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 4 8monthpictures049

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 4 8monthpictures050

Thought I would post some pictures of Olivia. These are her Christmas pictures. I just love them!

Stacey - yes the sickness can come back and is a pain the in the butt, it's normal though. I agree with the stool softners. I still have not r eally constipation to say but hard stools even with the stool softners and it's a pain, literally!!!
Lisa- WOW! so busy. I hope all works out for you.
Maureen - I agree with Denise. Your beautiful! Its' the First time I have seen a picture of you and it's a great picture.
AFM - I am in so much pain with my hips and lower back. It's not like my other pregnancies it's worst. I have to take Tylenol around the clock just to move. The baby is a mover, like all the time. We had a good Thanksgiving but I am so glad that my boys are going back to school tomorrow. Ahhhhh quiet lol. Goona run. I hope all is well with everyone!
Gigi
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Gigi ~ I saw those on BBC and just loved them. I love her little smile and her dress. She is the belle of the ball!! And Alexa was a mover and a stretcher up to and DURING labor. I kept asking the nurse if the baby was supposed to slow down when you were in hard labor. She laughed and told me yes but not my kid. I remember when my SIL started to feel my niece and she was like "ooh, I'll NEVER not like feeling her move". I giggled and told her to wait until she's 32 weeks pregnant and see how it feels. By the time she delivered, she was like - ok, the kicks and stuff stopped being cute about 10 weeks ago - lol.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 pm

I'm just testing out my new toy Smile. I wish I would have gotten with the times a little earlier! Now I can moderate the boards anywhere I can steal someone's wi-fi!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:06 am

Adrienne--I have an iTouch and I love it! Have fun!

Gigi--Olivia is adorable!!

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my avatar. That's a picture from our wedding (duh!) 3 years ago. We had pictures taken right before the ceremony and this was right after DH had seen me for the first time in my dress. It's my favorite picture of all time...except that we are each looking in different directions (we had 2 photographers there). tongue I've always been a bit nervous posting pictures of myself on the internet. hehe
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:15 am

Clare- I am glad you had a great appt. and that they want you to try IUI again. Keeping fingers crossed.

Maureen- I am glad you made it over. Love the picture.

Adrienne- woohoo for having a walker. It is all down hill from here!!! Leo is climbing out of his PNP now. He climbs on everything. We are switching bedrooms with the boys this weekend and I am converting his crib to a toddler.

Denise- I am glad you found the headbands!!

Gigi- cute pics.

Stacey_ I will check out the pics on facebook.

As for me I am tired. My boys havent been sleeping all night. Leo woke up at 4am and woke Brennan up as well. URGH. Why do kids not like to sleep????
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 am

Oh and I am having problems getting on MMT again. Yesterday it wouldnt let me on until afternoon. NOw it is just really slow and will not open the website. URGH
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:37 am

Becky - I'm surprised that you can ever actually get on to MMT. I can't log in at all. I'm done trying though.

Denise - Glad you found the headbands! She's going to look so cute for her pictures! Hope your bathtub soak was nice and relaxing.

Maureen - That is a cute picture of you and DH.

Gigi - Cute pics of Olivia! What a doll! Hope you start feeling better soon.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Motherof2boys Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:38 am

Morning Ladies!

Maureen~ Great picture. I agree with the rest of the girls this is the first picture I have seen of you and it is nice to put a face to a name! You look wonderful. Hope everything pans out for it self. ((HUGS))

Becky~ lol...you would love my house. Omri to bed at 6-7pm sleeps till 8am
(straight through) and Ezra bed at 8:30pm and sleeps till 7:45am. This is like clock work at our house. I hope you can go to bed early tonight and get some much needed rest.

Denise~ I love headbands! If I had a girl she would be spoiled. I think my DH knows that and that is why he says there are "no girls down there" lol.
I cannot wait to see pictures.

Gigi~ She is soooo cute! Are you already for the new baby yet?

Jeanette~ How are you feeling?

Hi EOE!

AFM: I just checked my email and have been notified that Lori sent out private messages to MMT ppl. Humm...how am I supposed to get it if I cannot log on. Ugh!

I am working on Ads for so magazines I love doing this work simple and no drama.

DH and I will hopefully be building a house this spring and will TTC in the Summer around July. We aren't testing or anything this time just going for it. lol
Motherof2boys
Motherof2boys

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. Hopefully TTC in Summer of 2010 for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 3.5 yrs. and Omri 1yr. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer/Business Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:24 pm

AFM- its crazy around here. Watching 3 kids while DH is away during the day doing some temp work. Its min wage.. which is tough.. but it smore then he gets unemployment. So its a start. He works this week.. we dont know about next week. We are still waiting to hear about the job we submitted his resume for from that FB friend of mine from HS.
Im exhausted.. on day 4 of 30d Shred.... Smile pretty sore the first few days..
Alys GREAT Smile just growing. Her 12m clothes are getting tight, so we are about stash them away too!

-----------------------------------------------------

I can still get on the old site.. havent had any issues until today. I go to log into our thread and it tells me "You are not authorised to read this forum." I can access EVERY OTHER forum.... but cant find ours............ did it get closed?

I got Two Emails from Lori ( i see Heather C was commenting about them...)

1 - New Addon to the Site
Sent: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:41 pm
To: Registered users

I added on a feature today that makes it so the login that you use for the forums is also the login for the main site. Also, if somebody registers on the main page it creates them a profile on the forums. I will be putting up spam account guards on the main site next.

In order for the account to be created on the site you merely need to login to the boards and it creates the account for you. If you are interested in helping with articles on the main site then please let me know (DO NOT HIT REPLY ON THIS MESSAGE AS ALL MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE IT!!) and I will be happy to set you up.

If any of your MMT friends says that they are having issues w/ Firefox keeping them logged on because of this then they need to go to:

Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Exceptions - Add mymommytime.com to the allow list.

Thanks!

2 - Message subject: This is a test
Sent: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:01 am
To: Registered users

Sorry to anybody who is getting spammed with emails and I'm also sorry if this crashes us. :lol This is a test to see if something I changed made an impact on the down time. Please ignore this PM. Hopefully I'll get a ton of users logging on so I can see how many connections are coming in.

If it goes down... then I failed.

Last edited by raevynnlea on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next