BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! Empty BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by denise73 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Hey girls ~ since I think that most of us want to stay on a site where it's kind of private and we can keep tickers, siggys, etc, I thought I'd just start the board here for us and if you want, we can post here! You'll need to register and all of that good stuff but if you have any problems, let me know. I will let Heather know and get it fixed.

I needed to start this because I'm missing you girls and we need to get back to posting!!!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by Mattiegrl on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Yay we can all talk again!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Hola chickas! I'm so glad that we'll be able to chat again!

I'm at work so I'll BBL!

Loves!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Hello chicks! I found ya! Hope everyone is well! I had my 12 week appt today and everything was great! We heard the heartbeat on doppler. It was 160 which is much higher than Eastons ever was so I'm thinking PINK! Well I'm going to work on making my new tickers and stuff! I'll check back later

Loves
southernbelle
southernbelle

About My Family : I'm Brandy, I have a wonderful Hubby, a wild little man Easton and another little miracle in the oven!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Yay ~ you found it. I was going through some serious withdrawal!!!

Brandy ~ Alexa's HB was pretty consistent in the 150 to 160 range!

Mattie ~ how are you feeling?

Shell ~ boo! How much snow did you get? We got about 5" or so.

Ok - the little miss is getting herself into trouble. BBL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Yay! We're starting to look like a group again! Thank the LORD!

Brandy - I'm so glad all went well at your appointment! I cannot believe you're 12 weeks already. Ya know what they say about those fast heartbeats, don't ya? Very Happy

Denise - Pfffft! We only got a dusting! Just enough to make the roads a tad icky and make people go bananas. Oy. Alexa looks too cute in her pic. The kids are getting their pics done this Thursday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they BOTH cooperate. Delaney is a little more mobile this year which means she may attempt to escape!

Mattie - Hiya! How are you feeling these days?

AFM, I'm dealing with a poopy baby. LITERALLY. I don't know how much more poop could come out of such a little girl. Poor thing started with loose, wet BM's on Saturday and they've progressed. When I picked her up from my cousins today (she watches her on M,W & F while DH and I work) she said she hadn't had a BM all day. THEN, I brought her home. BAM! AGAIN! I left a message for my pediatrician because she now has a wretched diaper rash which is bleeding. My poor, poor sweet little girl.

I'll bbl!

Loves!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by newlywed514 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Hey guys! I'm so glad to find you guys again! Life has been super crazy, Aiden has been sick for the past 10 or so days we just had our 3rd Dr. visit I'm hoping he will get well very soon, because man seriously brat city Very Happy
newlywed514
newlywed514

About My Family : I am currently going through a divorce and I have an amazing little boy named Aiden.

Job : Legal Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Shell ~ oh, no. I hope her poop butt goes away and her rash heals. How about where have I been?? We're getting ice this week???? WTH. I can deal with snow, ice?? Not so much.

Shannon ~ how did his party go? Did he make it through ok? I hope you are doing better, too, my dear.

Misty ~ I know you're not here yet but sorry you're not feeling well. Bad Trey for making mommy sick.

Hi to EOE. I'm just sitting here watching mindless tv. Alexa is asleep and Chris took a 4 hour nap so if she gets up tonight, he's dealing with her.

So ~ did I tell you girls I decided to go off of my pills (forgive me if I did)? I was having horrible side effects from the generic bcp and I was also having issues with losing weight so I stopped them. I've been off of them a little over a week and I have lost 1.5 lbs, don't have any cramping, and my mood is better. So, we'll be doing the condom thing until we decide to ttc again sometime around March/April. KFC it doesn't break and we don't get pg sooner - lol.

I'll see ya tomorrow!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi guys! Just stopping by to test my tickers!
southernbelle
southernbelle

About My Family : I'm Brandy, I have a wonderful Hubby, a wild little man Easton and another little miracle in the oven!

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 pm

that didn't work! guess I'll try again
southernbelle
southernbelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy2monkeys on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Ok, girls, I just wanted to make sure I got on the site. I'll post more later!!!

mommy2monkeys

About My Family : My husband is Ryan and my two little boys are Ethan and Logan. My guys are pretty much my whole world. :)

Job : SAHM, part time grocery store slave, full time student

Humor : Sarcastic, Dry, Cynical

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Shannon - I'm so sorry Aiden has been sick! Please keep us updated on how he's doing...poor little guy.

Denise - I think they're calling for some ice / sleet / rain junk here tonight. I truly do not need any of that! Ugh. You know, that's the reason why I switched to the NuvaRing. I told my OB/GYN that I was always moody and she immediately said it was because of the pill. Actually, I was JUST thinking the other day that it's about time that you and Chris start TTC #2. Very Happy After all, you are the only one left that doesn't either have two kids or have their second on the way! Hint, Hint.

BeckyRose - Hiya! Glad you found us! How are your boys? How is Hutch?

Hi to EOE. I'm just hanging out online, doing absolutely nothing productive. Delaney's poops have NOT stopped although they have slowed down quite a bit. I'm praying she wakes up tomorrow morning dry because I feel so horrible for her with that nasty diaper rash! (Yes, my kid will sleep through the night with a watery, poopy, nasty diaper and not peep ONCE! Guess that explains why she didn't find it gross to blow raspberries on the toilet seat tonight.) Lord. Help. Me.

I'll be back tomorrow!
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Shell ~ I can beat you on the raspberries on the toilet thing. Ready:

When we were at my mom's, I was giving Alexa a bath. Well, she likes to watch the water flush. So I flushed for her, turned my back really quick, and when I turned back around, she was sticking her hand in the toilet water, sucking it off of her fingers, and repeating. Gross baby.

As for TTC #2. I know it sounds silly but I want to get to my prebaby weight first. I'm only about 10 lbs from that so after that happens, we'll see!. And the sleet is smacking off of my back door. Brrrr.

Hi to the rest of you girls. We were gone all day today. My neck is killing me and I'm getting ready to head to bed. I'll be back tomorrow!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey girls ~ how is it going? It's freezing here and I swear to goodness my neck is going to fall off. Thank God I have a massage appointment tomorrow. And I have a hair appointment, too. The last time I went, I didn't get enough taken off and it's driving me crazy.

Other than that, not too much going on here. Alexa is napping so I should be putting the tree up. But I'm not. I'm SO slacking on that.

Talk to you soon!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi everyone
Im doing a lil better. Dh was sick, then Mckenna, then me. It looked like it was gone but no such luck, it came back with a sinus infection. I dont like not being able to take meds. Thanks the Lord it seems to be going away Smile . As for m/s as long as im on zofran im good. Im only taking two a day and will only throw up maybe when i first get up, so im doing better than i did w/ Mckenna! We switched to a new doc and i LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!!! She is perfect for me!!! I can not even tell you how great she and her staff have been to us. We get to find out the sex of the baby Jan 8th!!!! And we'll get to see the baby in 3D and get a cd of it Smile so so happy. We've heard the lil beans hb on the doppler around 10 weeks and 11 weeks. I just cant wait to see the baby for the first time! I hope u all are doing well, I gotta go get ready cause my grandma is coming to pick Mckenna and I up (wish me luck...she has more energy than I )
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 pm

testing tickers
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 pm

and again...
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Um...remember me? Mattie sent me the link so I could catch up with you all.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm so glad to see that we have a place to post still. I tried logging in on MMT and thought, "Oh no! I got kicked out!" LOL

Mattie - I know I talk to you on FB all the time, but I'll tell you again - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Shelly - Sad So sorry to hear you have a poopy baby. Kam had a bad round of that a couple of months ago complete with the bleeding tooshy. I'm praying she feels better soon!!

Brandy - How exciting! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

Denise - Good to see you again! I know I could be posting to you on FB all along, but I totally space and get lost in Cafe World. lol What a reason! I'm excited you went off your pills. The way you are going, you'll reach that 10lbs super quick and be preggo in no time.

Shannon - Man, he's still sick? Is it the same stuff or has ANY of it gotten better. I hate to hear when ANYONE'S little one(s) are sick.

Becky - Hey girl! Great to see you on here!!

AFM: Jeff gets home from deployment in 37 days or so and I can't wait. It's been a LONG year. Kamden is doing well and is HUGE. He'll be 20 months on the 22nd and is in 24 month clothes and size 6 shoes. Little Hoss. Hope all are well and I'll check in daily!
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Tara ~ I'm glad Mattie sent you the link. I'm the same way with FB. I don't play the games but I'm all about stalking people on there!

Mattie ~ glad that you love your new doc. It's so much better when you like the provider.

Shell ~ OMG this weather. I'm freezing my butt off up here. It was only 19 when I went out to get the paper at 7 this am. How is Delaney? Has her poops stoped? How's the rash?

Hi to the rest of you girls. This is just a quick drive by. I'm getting ready to go get my hair cut and then I have a massage appt. at 1. So I'll BBL!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 am

Good morning, ladies.

I hope everyone is having a good day so far. We have a birthday party to go to and then we HAVE to get this stupid tree up. I'm way behind on that!

Anyway, have a great day!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey guys! I finally found you all and registered! Took Zach to the doctor this morning after a horrible night of coughing and yorfing from gagging ugh. Went through all our sheets, and didn't get any sleep. Turns out he has a ear infection, and the cold is causing his throat to be inflamed causing the gag reflex. They have him on an antibiotic, and pregnisone. That makes two of us!
Hoping for a healthy Christmas!
Check back later when I can do tickers, etc.!
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Does this all look good?
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Um...I need help. I promised her I wouldn't say anything to Jeff, but I don't see Jeff here, do you?

My mom slapped Kamden in the mouth tonight. She swears it was an accident and she didn't mean to do it, but I'm a littler nervous to leave Kamden alone with her...

Help! WWYD?
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 am

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I'll explain in a minute.

Kari - Ick! Poor Zachary! I hope you both feel better soon. (((HUGS)))

Denise - I, for one, am very jealous of your hair appt AND massage. I haven't had a massage in, um, about FIVE years! It was when I worked for a salon and the owner treated us to massages and....I got sick! I guess I was "supposed" to know about the whole drinking lots of water thing. But, I didn't. Tell me again, why do you get massages? I know that sounds like rhetorical questions but seriously, do you have back / neck issues. Forgive me, my memory ran away from me.

Tara - Ouch. This is a tough one. First of all, what caused her to slap him? I'm not advocating spanking or anything physical but let's face it, even the best of us lose our cool at times. It sounds as if it could have been an isolated incident and she feels guilty about it?! How was she with you as a child? Did she lose her patience quickly? You might need to have a heart to heart talk with her and see how she responds. If she gets defensive, then I'd be a tad bit concerned that she might be in a way defending her behavior. Dylan is five years old and I'm STILL struggling in regards to a grandparents place as a disciplinary. Here's MY personal feelings about it..... They are ONLY to discipline my children when I'm NOT around. They are ONLY to discipline my children while I'm present if they are physically harming someone and I'm not in the room or area to see it. Regardless of the situation, they are NOT to use physical force of ANY kind. Time outs, reprimanding, etc. is fine but nothing physical. HTH! Hang in there sweetie!

AFM, I've been kinda blah lately. I totally had a meltdown at work on Friday. As crazy as it sounds, I just about quit my job. I miss my kids. I miss my sweet baby girl. My last baby. She's changing so much each day and it pains me to know that I can't be around for all of it. When she wakes up in the morning, I scoop her up in my arms and just hold her with her little pink blanket and squeeze her so tight and just don't want to let go. I know I'm human and I can't be everywhere all the time but I have this unbelievable amount of guilt. I feel like I've put more time and energy into my work when I should have been investing that same time and energy into my own children. The time is just passing by so quickly and before I know it, she'll be in kindergarten too. Then what? Ugh, now I'm crying again. I'm so torn. I don't want to live with regret. I don't want to look back in ten years and feel like I completely missed out. I think financially it would be a big stretch but still possible. We'd have to cut WAY back on everything. And then I wonder, is it worth it? I guess this is the same dilemma so many Moms face. I just wish I knew the answer. Suggestions? Advice? Words of wisdom? All are welcome. Crying or Very sad
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum