BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by babyblue2007 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:23 pm

D - I called the OB nurse, she said the same thing. Its hard for me to wrap my head around anything being okay around the neck area. But i guess there's not much i can do but monitor her movements. So how's the SAHM thing coming along? Anything new?
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by Mattiegrl on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:01 am

Ok, lets see if I can remember all of this.

Kari- Mckenna never had that problem, but will he drink water from a bottle or is he done with it all together?

Misty- Oh my gosh, I love her little 3d pic.

Ok, I suck. I cant remember anything else. My mind has been going blank a lot.

So Im back on meds, and this time Im not allergic to them. I did go to the hospital for one night but just for fluids and to make sure this med would work and that I wouldn't have a reaction to it. So Im happy about it. As for Boy names we like Owen Reilly. We did like Liam but I thought it might be a lil to out there for me. I think thats it for now, Im off to bed.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:12 am

Mattie - I like the name Owen. Its cute!

So tell me why yesterday when we were at the Mall (children's play area) a little boy, maybe 3 yrs old, goes up to Trey and claws the sides of his face!!!!!! For NO reason. Obviously the child was mad at someone, so i marched over to his mom and said look what your son did to my son's face. Its was scratched up and bleeding! The mom was horrified, promptly removed her son from playing and yelled at him the whole way through the mall. Good! I went home and put neosporin on it, but it still looks bad. Jeez.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Misty- Oh poor Trey. Im glad that mom did something about it. Some kids are just nuts! Well, I think it has more to do with the parents but whatever. Rude kid!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Misty ~ I think it's great that the mom actually did something. There are too many parents who would have made excuses for their kid. How is Miss Olivia treating you? When is your last day of work?

Mattie ~ I'm glad you are feeling better. I like Liam and Owen. They are both cute names.

Kari ~ I hope you are doing well!

Shell ~ it is seriously icing out there right now. I hope it clears up by 11 tomorrow am b/c I have a massage appointment!

Not too much going on here. Everyone is sleeping but me. Maybe I should take a hint....
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Misty- Definitely keep the neosporin on it, that kid could have had total germy hands! I hate when parents aren't watching their kids in the first place. Why did you have to go up to the mom and SHOW her what her kid did, why wasn't SHE WATCHING HIM in the first place! Ugh!

So Jacks has his 9 month appointment tomorrow, and I am eager to see how much he has grown. He is taking a bottle again, and still doing the sippy a little each day. But he is SO wakeful at night... like every 45 minutes last night! I can't tell if he is teething, or if it is something else... Ugh.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Denise - Love your b-day pic of Alexa!! LOL. That's so stinkin' cute! Ollie is treating me good thus far. No complaints really. My last day is Jan 29th!!! YIPPPEE!! lol. I want to be at home chilling out with Trey and just doing the sahm thing ya know? So how are your days going? Alexa keeping you busy?

Kari - OMG every 45 minutes? Yeah something def was bothering the lil guy. How are you functioning today with so little sleep? I think it was crap too that that kids mom wasnt watching her son. She was on the other side of the play area sitting on the bench behind the "fake tree." It was totally blocking her view from the rest of the play area. Kids, i swear it.

AFM: so we have the follow up u/s tonight to see if Ollie has turned around for some better pics. But i really doubt it to be honest. I feel no difference in her movements. She is probably still facing my back, lol. Oh well.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:32 am

Hi ladies...hope you all know that I miss and love you! If you haven't seen on FB, I've been preoccupied with a sick little girl whom was diagnosed this morning with RSV and an ear infection. We have two family friends who have little girls around the same age (7M) and they both have it as well. In fact, one of them was admitted to the hospital today because they couldn't keep her oxygen level stable. I'm so thankful that my drs office acts quickly when you have concerns! I think I've lost more sleep in this last week than I did when she was a newborn. Seriously. The doctor thinks she's more than likely over the worst of it but has given me a list of things to watch for. I promise to get back on as soon as things calm down here! ACTUALLY, I typed a rather long post on Thursday and somehow when I checked back later that evening, it wasn't here. Hmmmm....

I'll be back SOON!

Loves!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Shell - Delaney is sick? What is RSV. Sorry to hear that though, jeez hope she gets better. Nothing is worse than having a sick child. ((hugs))

AFM: Nothing new on my end. Last week of work for me and a i am feeling a tad under the weather. Sore throat, cough and sniffles thanks to Trey. I swear its sooo hard to avoid catching it when your children are sick. He still will sneak sips out of my cup, and i still love on him so its inevietable (sp?)
I have my 34 week appt Wednes. Probably will be uneventful. Which is good i guess, lol. WPL

Misty
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Hello ladies! Just wanted to say hello and let you guys know that we are having a LITTLE GIRL! I'm really excited! She was a little shy at the ultrasound this morning but be got a couple of decent shots! EJ is still freaking out! Shocked

Shell - Oh no...RSV. That sucks! Easton had that when he was 9 months old and it was the saddest thing. He was so sick. Thank goodness she seems to be on the uphill side of things. Keep us posted and give her lots of hugs and kisses from all of us!

Misty - Glad the little missy is taking it easy on you! I love that you refer to her as Ollie! Too Cute!

Hello to everyone else! I just had to get on and share my news! Hope everyone is doing well and having a great 2010 so far! I'll post later
southernbelle
southernbelle

About My Family : I'm Brandy, I have a wonderful Hubby, a wild little man Easton and another little miracle in the oven!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Shell- Poor baby Sad keep us posted on how she's doing

Brandy- Yay! Thats SO great, congrats Smile do u have any names yet?
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Shell ~ oh, boo for poor Delaney. I'm so glad she's on the back side of it, though. We miss you and hope you can get your house over the illnesses and back on here.

Misty ~ woo hoo for your last week of work. I hope you feel better soon. Kids are awesome but little germ carriers - lol.

Brandy ~ I SO knew you were having a girl. All of those symptoms you had at the beginning. Yay. So excited for you.

Mattie ~ glad you are feeling better!

Kari ~ hope all is well!!

I'm sitting here crossing my fingers Alexa is going to go back to sleep. She got horribly cranky around 8, fell asleep at 8:05 and just cried. She has her two seahorsies, one under each arm, and her aquarium going. Hopefully she'll get into a deeper sleep.

I'm off to relax. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Brandy - YAY for team pink!!! I bet its still sinking in for you. I remember i kept thinking a girl? What am i going to do with a girl? I thought i would have all boys, lol. Well congratulations, that's great news!!! Smile Put up a ticker so we can keep track of where your at in your pregnancy ((hugs))

Shell - Hope baby girl is doing better! KUP.

Denise - lol, i cross my fingers sometimes when i put trey down too that he stays asleep! Sorry she was a crankly little bean.

3 more work days and counting...They keep asking what i am going to do with so much time off!! My reply - Anything i want, lol. Get baby girl's stuff ready, get the house in order (nesting), Spend time with Trey, go to parks, anything but be in this darn office anymore. My hips are killing me from the chairs here.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Testing my tickers.....Not sure what happened, I use to have them
southernbelle
southernbelle

About My Family : I'm Brandy, I have a wonderful Hubby, a wild little man Easton and another little miracle in the oven!

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Yay! It worked!

Mattie - We are pretty sure her name will be Emerson Elise. Whatcha think?
southernbelle
southernbelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:28 am

Brandy- Aww, I love it. I would want my name to be Emerson, its so cool!

Im done with meds as of last night, woot woot. I have a doc appt tomorrow so we will see how that goes. Little Owen is kicking away (Im just gonna call him that unless we like something better). Well, Im off to watch Lost. All of season 5 in 7days? We'll see if we make it.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Brandy - Love Emerson. I have never known a Emerson so that's good its not a common name. Its a strong name too. Smile

Mattie - I like Owen. Its a sweet name.

Okay why is everyone who is having a 2nd baby, having the opposite sex? Smile My friend delivered 2 weeks ago and had a boy, they already had a daughter. Smile Love it though, that's pretty darn neat.

So the OB visit went okay this morning. They hooked me up for a NST. Baby took awhile to get going and barely made the okay mark for whatever reason. she had two solid movements within 20minutes, but responded well (heartrate wise). Her baseline was 135bpm and moved up to 145-150 when she moved. So back in 2 weeks we go. She just told me to monitor kick throughout the day. She also wants me to start EPO soon to help ripen me up! Wow, its setting in now for sure that baby is on the way. Crazy. The girls at work through me a little shower. Very sweet of them. Got a couple of cute outfits, and blankets. Smile

WPL
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Misty- Wow I cant believe how fast it's gone by. She'll be here soon Smile That was nice of your co workers to give u a lil baby shower, yay for cute clothes!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Misty ~ I seriously think that they are catching her at her sleeping time. Especially when she finally did get moving. Are they talking about inducing? I'm surprised they have you taking EPO already. Unless it takes that long to use? I don't know much about it.

Hi to the rest of ya! I'm sleepy. Alexa is asleep so I'm going to take advantage of that!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:42 pm

D - I think she wants me to start the EPO at 36 weeks, then she has a schedule to increase it every week. Do you think that those supplements work? Midwifes swear by them. I didnt use them with Trey.

Mattie - Your almost half-baked!! You excited?

Anyone have any plans this weekend? So i was laying in bed the other night and began to wonder if i am going to be able to handle two children? Will Trey feel left out or casted to the side? I will work really hard to still do special things with just him and involve him as much as a 2yr can. But i just want it to be harmonious. Ya know?
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Misty- Yes, very excited. We now have a few very cute clothes and some blue pacifiers. I love boy stuff. However, Im also nervous about having two. How will I manage getting out of the house with a two year old and a new born? Will Mckenna be sad? I'm trying to remember every moment with having just her, I love her so much. Great now Im starting to cry...lame. I know everything will be fine, but I still worry at times.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:58 pm

For the record ~ I'm worried about having 2 and I'm no where near pregnant again!!

Misty ~ I am a believer in alternative medicine. It just seems weird to me that she wants to "ripen" you up as opposed to letting you go and see how your body does on its own. Just kind of odd to me Very Happy My biggest fear would be that it would work TOO well and I'd have a baby 4 weeks early, KWIM?

Mattie ~ yay for getting some blue stuff!! I'll bet you're having fun with that.

Shell ~ hope Delaney is feeling better.

Hi to the rest of you. I'm getting ready for bed. Alexa just went down an hour ago. The girl put up a fight. Oy. It's a good thing I don't work. I'd be dying if I did. You working mamas are my heros flower

OK - totally off topic but I'm watching the news and there is this plastic surgeon on TV and he is HOT HOT HOT but he just talked and he is GAY GAY GAY - lol.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Mattie - lol, awww i am sorry i didnt mean to make you cry. Guess its a super common worry among mom's. We will probably be laughing at this, this time next year. Smile

Denise - Well, your my hero!!!! Very Happy Trey puts up a fuss sometimes too.

Okay, so i feel so terribly darn guilty i cant quit thinking about it. The other day, Trey, me and Frank were on the couch. Trey was throwing a down right TANTRUM. Not to sure what his problem was. He was pinching, biting etc.. I told him no biting, then he really bared down on my arm so i smacked him. It was a pretty stern one too. It stopped the behavior, but i dont like doing that. Uggg.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Misty ~ I do it to Alexa, so don't feel bad. I give her chances. I tell her no, redirect her, and if that doesn't work, she gets a smack. Half the time she just laughs at me. What I found works with her when she is trying to bite is I put my finger on the middle of her forehead and kind of push her so she can't come in and bite. Sounds silly but she gets MAD and she quits. She bit me tonight on my shoulder and I kinda pulled on her ear (not hard, but something like your grandma would do - lol) and she stopped.

Hi to EOE. I hope you had a great Friday. I'm getting ready for bed. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:45 pm

hey all!
Misty- Yeah for maternity leave! I remember feeling SO SORE AND TIRED all the time at this point with Jacks, you need your rest mamma!

Shell- Oooh RSV is poopy, I hope that Princess D is feeling better! Hope that the rest of your family escapes getting it!

AFM: Our refinance finally closes on Monday. Thank Goodness! I am actually getting almost 500 dollars back instead of having to pay anything! AND, I don't have to make another mortgage payment until April! Yay! That combined with our tax return will help us get back on track. PLUS, allow us to go to Hawaii in August for a friends wedding. WITHOUT KIDS! AND, we get to stay in the awesome hotel that the wedding is at, AND it is the same hotel that DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER got married in! Woohoo! Call me crazy... but it is the little pleasures in life that get me by...

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum