Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 6 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by denise73 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Kari ~ that is awesome!! I'm so glad you'll be getting ahead. I'm sure that you feel a huge weight off of your shoulders. And I'm so very jealous of your Hawaii trip!

Misty ~ how is maternity leave treating ya??

Hi to the rest of you girls. Not much going on here. Waiting for Alexa to wake up from her nap.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 6 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by kariweber Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 pm

We just finished signing all the documents a few hours ago! I am officially DONE with this refinance, and came out on top! Woo Hoo! Now I just wait for my tax appt. which is on the 8th and I am good to go! I don't have to make another mortgage payment until April 1st!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Kari ~ awesome!! I'm so happy for you!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Kari - YAY for getting on track with the refi. Im happy for you, that must be a load off i am sure.

D - LOL at putting your finger on her forehead to stop the biting. I havent tried that, but i just may do it. ML is going really well. I certainly do not want to go back, haha. I may get spoiled by so much time off of work. How are things with you?

So any plans for the week peeps?
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Misty ~ oh, yeah. She hates the finger on the forehead. Sometimes she giggles but usually she just swipes at my hand. Um, plans - yeah, they would include shoveling the 12 to 20" of snow we're supposed to get Friday into Saturday. I.AM.OVER.WINTER. There is one heck of a huge storm coming from the Gulf and depending on where you live, your snow could be very high. I want it to be April!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:23 am

It was beautiful here yesterday! But today was cooooold! I may not be getting the extreme weather that you guys have, but I agree, I am over winter as well. I am TIRED of winter fruit. I am TIRED of my winter wardrobe (or lack there of). I am TIRED of being cold and wet, or cold or wet... I am TIRED of having to bundle up all kinds of wiggly limbs and parts before we go outside. *sigh*

AFM- I think Jacks has another little cold (other children keep breathing in our general direction) and I am not looking forward to the lack of sleep this will most likely induce. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday, and thank goodness that I still have plenty of money on my Starbucks Giftcard.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Denise and Kari - Sucks about all the cold weather you guys are getting. Guess i cant complain much on that end. We have had a lot of cloud covering the last week, so not much sun at all. Sad Cant wait until spring.

Where's everyone hiding? Guess i will have to stalk them on FB.

Kari - Colds bite A$$. I get tired of wiping Treys snotty nose, lol. Hope that it doesnt last long.

WPL
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Peek-a-boo! It's me! Wait, do you even remember me?

Denise - Seriously. I'm DONE. How many inches do you have? We have about 28 inches the last time I checked. We are so snowed in. Ugh! I misssss you!

Misty - I cannot believe how far along you are! I personally think the time has flown by! Then again, I'm not the one who is preggo! I agree with Denise, I'd be afraid the meds would work too well and you'd have a preemie!

Mattie - Don't stress. I stressed for nine whole months about how Delaney's birth would affect Dylan. I'm not going to lie and say it didn't affect him but it did so in a good way - it made him grow up! He became the BIG brother and wanted to be big in every sense. He was my mobile diaper caddy. He was always ready with diapers, wipes and cream! I'm so excited for you to have a little boy!

Brandy - I really do like the name Emerson. My niece is Emmersen and at first, I'll admit I thought it was a strange name but it grows on you very quickly. Just make sure you like the nickname "Emm" or "Emmy" because that's what our Emmersen is almost always called. Kinda like Delaney is always referred to as Laney. I'm so excited for you - yay!

Kari - Woo hoo for the refi! That's awesome! I'm sure you'll be able to put those extra fund to good use. BTW, I'm totally jealous of your Hawaii trip. It'll be nice to get away without the kids and relax!

AFM, not much going on here. Delaney is completely better. Thank GOD! I was so worried about her but all turned out well. We're just trying to stay sane while we're all snowed in together! I'm thanking myself now for buying DH the Nintendo Wii two Christmases ago! It has come in handy this weekend.

I will check back with you ladies tomorrow!

Loves!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:42 am

Jacks caught a stomach bug from a girl at daycare. Yesterday was not fun, this morning the puking has stopped, but we are on our third pair of jammies from the blow-outs! He seems happy and playful, just takes a while for this kind of thing to get out of your system. Hopefully the rest of us don't get it!
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Sorry I was AWOL ladies. Jeff and I got back to Texas last night and we're starting to settle in a bit. I'll go back and catch up on reading what all has been going on tonight hopefully. Say a prayer for me - I go to the OB this week to see about going back on BC. I'm having WEIRD cycles and lots of pain so I'm a little concerned that my endo is coming back. I'll KEP!
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 am

Shell ~ 33 freakin' inches!!!! I am SO sore from shoveling. Chris worked Friday into Saturday and it took him over 5 hours to get home from Fairfax. And as I was shoveling on Friday, I fell into the ditch beside our driveway - lol. I couldn't tell where it was and I couldn't get up b/c the snow was so deep. It's funny now but not so funny Friday. I had to go to the DirecTV dish to clear it off and the snow was waist deep. Now we're getting another storm on Tuesday???? I.AM.DONE.

Tara ~ glad you are home safe. Good luck at the OB appointment. I hope your endo isn't coming back.

Misty ~ LOL about wiping Trey's nose. Alexa's new thing is to wipe her face......on my butt. She comes up and hugs me from behind but the little turd is wiping her mouth/nose/whatever on me.

Brandy ~ did you guys get anything from this storm? I hope you just got rain.

Kari ~ aww, poor Jacks and poor mommy!! I hope you are all feeling tip-top soon!!

I am just beat. My left arm is killing me from shoveling. Chris isn't feeling very well, I'm not feeling great, and Alexa's cheeks were flushed but I think that she was just hot from running around and playing with the kids here tonight. I'm getting ready to head to bed. I will chat at you tomorrow.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 am

Jacks had it, Zach had it today... and now Chris! I am like the last of the Mohekins!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Last mohikan down. Ugh. Life sucks right now.
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey girls! Seriously, is it Spring yet???

Denise - We were suppose to only get rain but this morning in first started raining, then sleeting, then snowing and we ended up with about 3 inches. It was a complete surprise! Nothing like what you guys are dealing with but I still hate it!

Shell - Hi honey! Glad you are staying sain while being snowed in! I love the Wii. I really like how they spell your Neice's name...Emmersen....huh...might have to steal that! I think it makes it a little more feminine! We actually really like the nickname Emmy. My real name is Brandalyn and I go by Brandy so it would be kinda cute to have a Emerson (Emmersen) go by Emmy. I don't think my family is real crazy about the name but EJ and I love it so that is all that matters. Plus I was stuck on using an E name to go with Easton.

Misty - How you feelin Mama? Is littl Olivia taking it easy on ya?

Kari - Hope you get to feeling better soon. Stomache bugs SUCK!

Tara - Good luck at the OB and keep us posted.

Okay thats all I can remember at the moment. I'll check back soon! Oh, have I mentioned that I'm going to Vegas in March?? I'm so excited! Ok, just had to rub it in a little bit! Twisted Evil
southernbelle
southernbelle

About My Family : I'm Brandy, I have a wonderful Hubby, a wild little man Easton and another little miracle in the oven!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Kari ~ oh, no. Feel better soon my dear!!

Brandy ~ OMG we are getting ANOTHER storm!! Up to 20 more inches. %$#^&. I love Emmersen (Emerson). It's cute and not common. I like the name Avery but Chris doesn't. He said it sounds too much like ovary. Sigh. I'm jealous of your Vegas trip!! I love Vegas. Where are you staying? We stayed at Treasure Island. It was really nice.

Shell ~ I'm seriously going on suicide watch with this snow. Ugh.

Misty ~ how are you feeling?

Tara ~ so are you super glad to be home??

Not too much going on here. I'm hoping to go to bed early. Alexa is already asleep but I'm not sure if it's for the night. Let's hope so!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:47 pm

First of all, can I just express to all of you how horrible Denise and I have been having it with this weather? We both got in the neighborhood of 30" of snow over the weekend and now we have another storm heading for us which they're predicting another 20" or so. Can you say DONE? This is absolutely insane. Nuts.

Denise - Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Did you hear that? 'Cause you should have! Good old Baltimore County and I are going to exchange words. They FINALLY plowed our street today and while they were at it, they piled a good 10 feet of snow at the corner of my yard (we live on a corner) ON TOP OF MY FENCE! If my fence falls down I'm NOT going to be a happy camper! I'd be lying if I said that I didn't chuckle a little when you said you fell in the ditch! You have to admit that when you say it you probably giggle a little but I'm sure it wasn't so funny at the time! You poor thing. Hang in there! I'm so worried about flooding after all this crap....

Kari - Oh no! The whole family? I'm thinking about all of you and sending lots of healthy vibes your way! That's the absolute worst. Those little germy kids... (((HUGS)))

Brandy - Hiya! Go ahead, steal the spelling! I originally thought my SIL was spelling it as you said "Emerson" but when she came out with the "Emmersen" spelling I liked the name even better! You're right, it kinda makes it look more feminine. And I like the "Emmy" nickname too. Like you said, if you and EJ like the name - go for it! I had the same issue with Delaney's name. All I got from my family was negative or indifferent reactions. I never knew your name is actually Brandalyn - that's so neat!

Tara - No worries, we know you're busy getting back to family life with Jeff! Hope all is going well!

Misty - Can I come live with you in Florida? How about me and Denise? Can we bring the kids too? Hehe. I hope you're feeling great!

AFM, not much here. Today, I ventured out and went to work for a half a day - thanks to my four wheel drive! I'm supposed to work Wednesday but that's when we're getting snow dumped on us again so maybe I'll trek in again tomorrow for a little while so I can feel like I'm putting my hours in. Don't mind me, I'm just rambling here. Anyway, I'll be back later!

Loves!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 am

Hi all,
Gosh, I feel so sorry for all of you that are getting all that snow! I dont know how you do it.
Kari- you poor thing. At least it will all be over soon. I hope you all start to feel well again

Well we have officially picked the name Owen Wroe Noble for the new kid Smile Wroe was my great grandpas last name, I know its kinda out there but he meant the world to me and was such an amazing man. Plus there isnt anyone to take the name. Brett is excited that his initials are "OWN" lol. He said if he is into football or something that he can tell people "you've just beed OWNed" if he scores lol.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Denise & Shell - Wow, this snow that you all are getting is for the birds! My cousin from Ohio sent me pics and i cant believe them honestly. Hope spring is around the corner for you all.

Mattie - Love the name Owen. How do you pronounce Wroe? How are you feeling?

I'm hanging in there. Doc appt went well today. Baby still measuring a tad big, they are sending me for a u/s Friday so i will KYP.

((hugs))

Misty
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Shell ~ can you hear me yelling back or is the &^%$#$ wind carrying my sound away from you. I'm moving somewhere warm, I swear.

Mattie - OMG I totally LOL's about being OWN'd. Such a dad thing to say!

Kari ~ I hope you are feeling better!

Misty ~ didn't they think that Trey was big, too? Hopefully you're just full of fluid instead of a big girl!! But hey, I birthed an 8 lb, 9 ouncer so I know you can do it!

I'm going to get into bed. It's freezing. Night.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Misty- Its pronounced "row". Wow, I cant believe youre soooo close. Im getting way excited to see her!! I am doing well, good days and bad. My back is doing better so Im very happy about that.

Denise- I know, right? Well, stay warm!! I feel so bad for you Sad
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:21 am

D - omg, that's right! I almost forgot Alexa was a big baby! I love me so healthy babies, so if she's a chunkster, that's okay. lol. I'll KYP on the u/s results tomorrow.

Mattie - Oh okay "row," I think its a great and unique name. And works great with Owen.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:03 pm

I'll post more this weekend, but I wanted to update on the doctor appointment yesterday. I'm back on BCP and had it confirmed that my endo is back. Blah... Time will tell as far as if we can have more kids.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Brandy - Wow, 21 weeks already!! Sweet.

Denise - How's the weather treating you now? Any better or the same.

Tara - That totally bites about the endo. So what's the treatment options?

AFM: Well had my u/s today! And baby is estimated to be at 8lbs 6oz ALREADY!! God, i am only 36 weeks. The computer says my EDD should be Feb 17th. Hmm. wtf?
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Tara ~ that totally sucks and I hope you can beat it again when you guys are ready for more bambinos!!

Misty ~ remember, they can be off by 20% when guessing weight. AND girlfriend, the 17th is RIGHT around the corner - LOL. I guess we'll have to see how it goes next week. Have they done any internal checks on you yet? As for the weather, well, it's not snowing right now, we have 4 to 5 feet of snow piled up in our yards, the neighborhood roads stink, AND rumor has it that there is another storm coming early next week ready to dump another foot on us. Yippeee.

Kari ~ I hope you are all feeling better. I am so sorry everyone got sick. That's just yucky.

Brandy ~ wow, 21 weeks already!! Time is flying, sister!

Mattie ~ LOL. Men are so silly when it comes to their sons.

Shell ~ I think we should run away to Aruba until April. What do ya think??

As for me, nothing else going on. Chris took me and Alexa out for dinner tonight. He works on Valentine's Day so this was my dinner. I'm full and ready for bed!! I hope everyone has a great night.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Denise - Where did you guys go for dinner? Guess when you have kids the whole romantic dinner goes out the window unless stays with them, lol. I sure hope the u/s is off a little bit. Darn. I told the tech i am not due for a few more weeks. And she look at me like i had two heads.

God Trey is driving me nuts with his pinching and biting and now has resorted to throwing things at me! I gave him a few swats to the behind and sent him to his room!!My patience has totally wore out.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next