Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 11 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by Betina1380 Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi all!

Shell- I read your post about not knowing what to do with your life and I'm SO right there with you. I've been spending a ton of time thinking about that as well. I like my job and am grateful for it, but it doesn't seem to be what I'm meant to do. Problem is I have no clue what I'm "meant" to do. School has been on my brain a lot, but with another babe on the way it doesn't seem like the right time to do classes even online not to mention, I'm not sure we could afford it right now. Anyway, just wanted to say I sympathize!

Misty- How was your night off? Hope you were able to get some good sleep!

Had a crazy but good weekend here. The fund raiser dinner was great, tons of people, about 400! But Jack is sick. Can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but he's got a cold. Ended up puking at my parents on Saturday. Sounds like he was just coughing too hard and couldn't stop. Hopefully he's feeling better today, DH was off so he kept Jack home with him.

Not much else happening, just wanted to say hi! Hope everyone is having a good day!

Betina1380

About My Family : I have one amazing little man, Jack and another on the way!

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 11 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by shell516 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Aww, thanks for the support ladies. I just feel like such a loser. LOL I keep reading about some of my friends on FB getting their masters and going to grad school, etc and I get so jealous. I'm not jealous of their formal education, just that they obviously have direction and know what they want! Glad I'm not the only one! I love you ladies...

Denise - I'm SO ready for our lunch. Let's plan one ASAP! Remember, I'm good on Tuesdays or Thursdays. I think you're right, I might look into the medical billing and coding stuff. I think that I'm starting to lean towards something in the medical field. More on the administrative side though.

Misty - Yay for a good nights sleep tonight! I hope Ollie turns out to be a great sleeper like Trey! Dylan and Delaney are the same type of sleepers - early risers. It doesn't matter WHAT time you put them to bed, they always get up between 6am-7:30am. Thanks for your support too. I truly just wish someone would hand me an envelope with which path I should take. LOL

Betsy - I hear ya! I've felt this way for awhile but I think it really started when I was preggo with Delaney. It was like a light bulb went off "Oh crap! I'm going to have two kids - guess I better get myself together!" How are you feeling this time around? I don't remember if you told us or not but do you know what you're having? So exciting!

Hi to EOE! Talk about desperate....I took a 485 question career aptitude test today and it told me I should be in some sort of creative work. Then, when it suggested careers in particular, it said - postal worker. WTH? First, I'm so NOT creative. I don't have a creative bone in my body. And postal worker? Since when is that a creative line of work? LOL

Be back later!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Betsy - Ahh, sick baby. No fun. Hope that he feels better reallyh soon. Glad that the fundraiser went well.

Shell - Im like you and ponder at that alot, because some of my friends are the same way. I have one friend a doctor, several own businesses, my hubby own business, everyone seems to know what they want. But have you ever thought of volunteering. I know it sounds strange, but i am going to start volunteering at the animal shelter one Saturday a month and get involved in different things in the community. Maybe we can get some self-fullfillment that way? That's really what it boils down to right? Maybe if you can find someway of getting involved in something that moves you, then the career thing wouldnt seem so important. (not to say us mothers can do this right this second) but one of my friends goes on mission trips to Honduras, Brazil, volunteers in her community, is constantly starting different fundraisers, and i am "jealous" of her. Not of what she is doing, but of her tenacity. Gosh i wish i had a little bit more than what i do, but i am trying to change that. This turned into a bible, sorry. lol about being a postal worker.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Hey all!
Anybody know where I can get a few spare extra days?! I don't know how people manage this whole planning a child's party AND working thing! With Zachary born in July, this is all new to me! When am I going to have time to make a cake, finish cleaning, make decorations, and prepare food! Eeeeek!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Kari - Your a crafty one for sure. The rest of us "non-crafty" people, go to partycity and pick up the decorations and then head to the grocery store for the cake, lol. You get major props for making it all yourself. I just dont have the darn patience. Although, i did make Trey's cake last year, but because we didnt have a party. Smile
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Shell ~ OMG, I just LOL'd at the postal worker thing. That is way funny. Medical coding and billing is a very up and coming part of the medical industry. I don't think I have the patience for it but you can do your classes online at your own pace and get either a certificate or a degree if you wanted it. If it's something that you REALLY want to do, I'd say go for the degree. You can always start working while you're in school and go from there, too. I'm sure it's scary to make a change but if you're not happy, the change will be worth it.

Kari ~ Misty hit that nail on the head, Crafty Girl! I love your cakes. So awesome. I'm a party city girl, myself!! And the only reason I made Alexa's cakes was because we had 2' of snow on the ground and I couldn't get to Costco for the cake!

Betsy ~ I'm sorry Jack is sick Surprised( I'm glad your fundraiser went well, though!

Tara ~ how are things? And WTH is with your FB and kidneys - lol.

Misty ~ you crack me up. IKWYM about the 'jealousy' thing. I have some friends where I think "wow, how in the world do they have the energy and drive to do that stuff". Sigh.

Hi to EOE. I have been so busy today and now I'm really tired. I watched my niece for a bit, had lunch with SIL and niece, came home and watched Alexa play on her new swing - which she LOVES, BTW - had dinner, did a load of laundry, and actually worked out. I walked 2 miles and did 20 minutes of a slow ride on the bike.

I'm also trying to curb my over-anxiety. I'm not feeling many symptoms. When I was only 4 weeks along with Alexa, I was already starting to feel icky. I can say that I feel pretty good with the exception of being tired and some crazy hot flashes. My boobies are a bit sore but nothing that is killing me. So I still have a bunch of internet cheapie HPTs and I've been taking one every morning Embarrassed I need to stop torturing myself!! I feel like I should be in some type of support group - lol.

I hope everyone has a great night.

OH ~ and can I say how happy I am that we are chatting again ~ yay!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 am

Ok, its 12:30am and I just got done reading 3 pages of posts so bare with me.

First off, Congrats Denise!!!!! I am SO SO excited for you, yay!!! When is your due date?

I love that I have been talking with you ladies before I was pregnant with Mckenna and now all our babies are growing up Sad and how we all are thinking about ttc/ starting ttc/ or are pg again, I love it. Even tho I hardly post anymore, know that I read all of your post and respond in my head. I promise to be much better after Owen is born. I really do care about you guys and am so thankful that you girls are here.

Some things I remember being asked:
My due date is June 20th. I am feeling exhausted and my entire body just hurts. Im not sure what Im more excited about... to have sex again, for dh getting a lil snip snip and being done with being pg or for Owen being born. Misty, the price for apts out here is bad, but dh and I get a discount and these apts are in a really nice area so the price is higher (I would never pay the reg price). We moved in here on april 6th and we are slowly getting settled. I am the type of person that when we move I have everything unpacked and in its new place within two days. Its KILLING me that I cant do that this time around. Dh is so kind and is doing everything I ask him to, but it really sucks that my body wont work with me to do what i want it to. Some good things: the first night we were here I could not sleep cause it was to quiet lol go figure. Oh, and Im having a baby shower on the 24th!! woot woot. im really excited cause my grandma is throwing it for me and she is really excited about it, it should be fun.

ps- sorry for the spelling, its late, im sleepy and I didnt check lol
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:15 am

Denise - Yeah, i had cheapies too and i was testing until they were all gone. So for about 3 weeks after i got my BFP. I wasnt satisfied until every last strip was used. I tried to leave the last one, and the darn thing would literally call my name. Its like crack. (not that i have used crack, but anyways)

Mattie - Aww, i feel the same way. Glad to know that we have all been together for so long. Smile
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by InsaneBlonde Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:40 am

WHEW! Wanted to get on here sooner but was having issues with the computer.

So how many go through kid withdraw? There are days I'm at work and I am nearly in tears because I miss Jayden so much. Today a song came on the radio, that Eric Clapton one Tears in Heaven. Made me think of the story behind it (his 4 year old son was running/playing hide and go seek and ran towards a window the janitor left open and fell 53 stories to his death. His Mom was in the next room and his Nanny was the one playing with him but it happened so fast they didn't have time to grab him). Made me cry and think about how I'd NEVER survive if something like that happened to Jayden. Also made me miss him THAT MUCH MORE! And of course the rainy crusty dark day here doesn't help!

Tara - Hope your knees are feeling better! And ugh on the money thing. I HATE money. I wish we could go back to the barter system and EARN things rather than pay. The worst part about being laid off was that we were 3 living on one income. It sucked...it was so hard. We still dont' do a lot of things even though I'm working. Afraid it will happen again and staying prepared.

Denise - OMG CONGRATS!!!! affraid I am so jealous (: I'm going to live vicariously through you preggos because I would kill to be in that position again (:

Misty - Awww, that's awesome baby is sleeping more now.

Betsy - HEY SISTER!!!!! Congrats on the new baby on the way and nice to see you again! Glad you liked Bon Jovi! He's gonna be here next week I think. Funny, I was preggo and went to see Van Halen and every time there was a loud drum solo Jayden was jumping around! LOL!

Kari - OOO thanks for the advice and the website. I may try to do that too! Yeah I'm hoping by doing things different it will make a difference. HOPING! And Kari, I'm the same way when I take Jayden somewhere. When a kid INTENTIONALLY pushes him out of the way I am a bear protecting her cub! And it's ALWAYS the older kids who SHOULD know better, but they just shove his tiny body aside with no care if he's going to get hurt or not. Irks me so bad.

Shell - I feel your pain with the career. I LOVE what I do, and have done it for over 20 years. But in this job market it's impossible to get a job. And freelancing is soooooo competative right now...ugh. So I'm doing this job now (admin assist) and though it's ok, I miss being artistic. Thankfully they let me help marketing out and eventually want me there full time, but sometimes I wonder if I should have gone a different route in life. I would be providing more for my family and have more job security. Oh well.....good luck with your choices hon, and good luck with the shots. Oh, and POSTAL WORKER?!?! LOL! I took that test too when I was laid off and my "perfect job" is WHAT I WAS DOING! LOL! I'm like, WELL NOW WHAT?! So the next one was something in nursing/helping people.

Mattie - MISS YOU! And ditto on how you feel about the "girls". I'm the same way...you all have been through my highs and lows. Especially Misty (: Love you all!
InsaneBlonde
InsaneBlonde

About My Family : Married since 1993 to Brad, 1 son Jayden born July 31, 2008

http://babysjuly2008.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Whew! It's been kind of nuts around here since Easter, but I'm back!

Misty - I'm actually taking a wheelchair with me too so that if I can't walk the entire distance, Jeff can push me to the finish line. It's probably not the smartest, but I'm the team captain and need to make sure I'm there, you know! I can sympathize with the whining. Kam doesn't do it a ton, but when he starts getting more tired it gets progressively worse. I actually hadn't thought about the Green Dot card for bills, but that's a GREAT idea.

Kari: UGH@crazy kiddos pushing your kid! I don't think you need to chill at all. Especially when it comes to a bigger kid picking on a smaller.

Regarding the money: I went to take care of the $5 in the red that our account showed. When I got to the bank the next morning it was $120!!!! There had been two online purchases through Jeep catalogs that processed with a 20 dollar overdraft fee tacked onto EACH. My current plan is to open two more accounts next week and one be for my play money and one for Jeff's then just use our mutual account for the bills. If we dont' do something we are NEVER going to get to move out of my parents' house.

Shelley - How did the allergy testing go?? I hope you got some answers. My allergies have never been to the point of unbearable but they are close to it this year. You know, knowing we're (basically) the same age I don't feel quite so bad that I don't know what I want to be when I grow up either. I mean I have TONS of ideas - psychologist, freelance makeup artist, singer.... I'll probably be a SAHM professionally. lol Don't be a postal worker! It sounds like you might be a disgruntled one if you took the job!!!

Denise: ROFL We just need extra money so my last resort is to sell one on the black market! LOL

Angie: IDK what to say other than that I love you and I'm SO glad you're back.

AFM: I have my final knee injection this week and while I'm trying to remain optimistic, I'm losing that glimmer of hope. Every night I'm to the point I can barely move and my knee gets unstable - basically I'm a hot mess. We'll see. About a month until we'll know for sure if the shots worked. I had tooth slenderizing yesterday and it was, um..."an experience". If those tiny gaps are gone by next month I should be DONE with my braces!!!! Still have a horrible baby itch, but have stopped mentioning anything to Jeff and am just popping my pill like a good little girl. We'll have it in time, I'm sure...I hope...we'll see I guess. Other than that I'm staying super busy with the FRG, MOPS, our young adults' group 3 to 1, Kids Church and cleaning the church. Kam turns two in less than 2 weeks and I'm trying to get his party all together. I'm going to make a toolbox cake for his Handy Manny party and am going to push in plastic tools into the top. I can't wait!
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Angie - Wow, i honestly seriously cannot imagine anything that tragic. I can see why parents are never the same. Its literally a piece of him that died. Jesus only knows why stuff like that happens. But anyways, everytime that song comes on i turn it. Cant take it, its way to sad. But yeah, i miss Trey when i was working. I go back next Monday Sad, but Trey will be in pre-school all day and baby home with my mom. What can you do, but make the most of your time with kids when your home. Smile

Tara - OMG, about Kamden turning two soon!!! A whole new ballgame is going to start. Super exciting lol.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Wow, we're on a roll around here and I like it! Very Happy

Denise - Step away from the HPT's! LOL Just kidding, you have every right to worry but I think you'll be just fine. STICKY BEAN DUST! I'm looking into Penn Foster Very Happy I like meticulous details and numbers so I think I'd be able to handle it. It's definitely worth looking into. I love my work but I don't like the fact that it's so volatile. We're up and down - all over the place. I need more security and predictability. KWIM?

Mattie - We've missed you! (Ya like how I speak for everyone? Hehe.) Congrats on the new apartment! Sounds like things are falling into place for you! Don't stress - you'll have plenty of time to unpack. Although, I'll admit I'm the same way! I'm so excited for you!

Ang - Aww, I totally feel your pain. I have days like that too. I'll just sit at my desk and stare at the kids pictures and get all teary eyed. I'm sure the weather today isn't helping much either! Don't worry, I'm sure you let your creative side shine any chance you get! Good for you - let them know that you're capable and up for the challenge. AFM, I think I'm ready to get out of the interior design world. Like you said, I love my work but it's just such an all over the place field. You know that! They're outsourcing every chance they can get. Fabric mills are closing left and right. Whatev. Hope you're able to get through the rest of the day! No more tears - you'll see Jayden soon!

Tara - I don't have my allergy testing done until the 27th so we'll see. I hate doing it but I have to in order for them to formulate my shots. My arm always ends up all swollen, itchy and blotchy. Ick. Plus, I can't take any allergy meds for seven days before testing. MISERABLE. I sure hope those injections start to help. Sending healing prayers your way! Eek! I never had to do the "slenderizing" - they had mentioned doing it but turned out that I didn't need it. No selling kidneys on the black market Missy!

AFM, I'm having a pajama day with my tyrant, I mean daughter. She has been a real treat today. BUT I love her all the same and am thankful that she's healthy enough to run around and terrorize the house! She's napping now so I'm catching up on laundry and some DVR'd shows. Love all of you girls!

BBL!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Misty - Should I hide now or later from that "new ballgame"? Razz

Shelly - I'm praying for you girl. I couldn't go 7 days without some help in that area...wow. The "slenderizing" I guess had to live up to the ideal of what it is - to get "slender" means pain... It wasn't so bad until he had to go under the gum line to trim away some stuff. YEOW! On the plus side, I've not had the sensitivity that they said can go along with it so YAY!

I've got a HORRIBLE baby itch today... It's officially a "non-discussed" topic in our home now, so I'm telling you ladies - my "captive audience"
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:36 pm

So i really hope someone is out there. My mom has officially pissed me off again. She got fired again. Not to sure if some of you know the whole background issue, but this is the 10-12 job she's been canned from in the past 3-4 yrs. So really we go through this Sh!t every 6 months or so. Last time was in July, so its been a long time coming. Well we rely on her income unfortunately so DH can run his business. Not like i make crap enough to take care of all the household expenses, so meanwhile she has to rely on a temp job, which can be iffy. Anyways. I HATE relying on her. I told Frank that we have to do something to change that fact. lol, i know that we were just talking about school etc.. Heck i may be going to Penn Foster too. This totally sucks.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Misty: AUGH I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! How friggin frustrating! Sorry if it's too personal but for what reasons has she been getting fired? I mean it seems like something maybe habitual if it's happened that many times in 4 years. I forget - does she live with you guys???
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Misty ~ oh, no!! Not again!! I'm SO sorry for you and having to deal with that. I'll tell you what, Penn Foster is a pretty good school. It's accredited and many of the credits transfer to "real world" colleges. But you're working in the hospital, right? I'll bet they'd pay for one of the medical courses. They have things like medical transcription, medical billing and coding, medical assistant. They go from certificates to degrees. I know the hospitals around here are always looking for medical records people.

Tara ~ feel free to discuss the non-discuss topics here - lol. That is why I love you girls. I can SO spill news to you and not worry about it being spread all over FB and such.

Shell ~ ok, let me check my calendar and we'll set it up. Let's get these next few days out of the way - yucky weather. And I feel you on the tyrant. We had a Code Red tantrum today.......because I told her to stop digging old Q-Tips out of the garbage. First of all, ewww. Second, seriously, why are you crying?? It's garbage!!

Mattie ~ thanks! According to due date calculators, my EDD should be around 12/21. And I've missed you!! And I'm so glad we all have each other and have started chatting more!

Angie ~ if you guys every want to move our way, there are bunches of marketing and design jobs around here ;o) And thanks for the congrats!

Betsy ~ how are you doing today? How is Jack?

Kari ~ how is the stress level? I hope it's less.

Hi to EOE. I finished another test today - got a 93! The next set is going to be sucky. I have another stupid research paper to write. Plus about 12 'projects' to do. But they're pretty easy so no worries there. I want to get this done just in case morning sickness decides to slap me in the face suddenly.

I'm off to read the paper and head to bed! Love to you all!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Tara - Well, lets see: Taking RX's that she shouldnt (she used to have a problem), not documenting like she should, gossiping, etc... Yep, we all live together. Not good.

D - Yep again. Pain in my ars i tell ya. Its ridiculous. But its my fault for where i am. I cant blame her, because if we were taking care of our own business, she could get fired and it wouldnt bother me.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Tara - We love "non discussed" topics! Those are my personal fav. As for slenderizing, I'm sorry you had to deal with that but am so thankful that I didn't! Ouchie!

Misty - Ugh, you poor thing. I really cannot believe you're having to deal with this again. I cannot imagine how you're feeling right now. You know what though, do not beat yourself up. Regardless of the situation, it's not YOUR fault. I think Denise is right. You should check into tuition reimbursement at the hospital you work for. I'm SURE they'll pay for the Penn Foster classes. Heck, we'll be going to school together! Hang in there sweets and when the going gets tough, look at your TWO beautiful, healthy and happy kiddos. (((HUGS)))

Denise - Sounds good to me. I'll check my calendar too. It was so icky today, I stayed in my pjs half of the day which is saying something! Delaney was just out of control today. Very demanding and whiny. She would point to something that she wanted, I'd give it to her then she'd throw it on the ground and scream "Noooo!" Ugh. Good thing she's cute, I tell ya. Smile

I'm headed to bed - talk to you ladies tomorrow!

P.S. I have to work tomorrow so I won't be lurking so frequently! (Just in case you miss me! Hehe.)
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Did I mention how freaking excited I am that we're all chatting again? Seriously, it makes my day. You girls are the best! MUAH!

BTW, where are Kim, Kymber, Shannon, Brandy, Becky, BeckyRose, Shanna, LeAnne and everyone else?
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Misty- Oh no!!! I really feel for you guys, I hope you make it threw the next 2 months and maybe some changes will be made so you are more happy. Man that just stinks.

Denise- I tested like crazy to make sure the lines were getting darker. Maybe you are having a boy, its kinda a trend around here (if you have a girl now then youll have a boy or if you have a boy now then youll have a girl)

Had an aweful dream last night. My grandma had Mckenna and they got in a car accident. My grandma was fine but Mckenna was hanging on for her life. I got "the call" and headed for the hospital and when I saw Mckenna I fell to my knees and cried, she looked terrible. Then I woke up with this sick feeling, I wanted to cry and go hold her right then. It is the closest I ever want to come to losing her. No fun I tell ya.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Betina1380 Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Misty- That SUCKS about your mom. I'm so sorry. I understand your frustration though and wanting to get out to get out of the financial hole. It's been on my mind lately too. What are you thinking you would take classes in?

Shell- Whatever happened to your Indy trip? Did you tell the MIL off about it?

Denise- Don't feel bad about the HPTs, I took a total of 15 when I first found out I was preggo this time around. I know, I'm crazy. Razz But I have a good feeling for you! When is your first appt?

Tara- Hope the knee comes around and the injections do the trick!

Mattie- So sorry about your dream. That is so scary and it really does shake you. Hopefully you can get it out of your mind soon.

Ang- Yes, I miss Jack like crazy when I'm away from him. I'm always wondering about him, if he's having a good day, lately if he's feeling ok since he's been sick etc. The best part of my day is when I go to pick him up...as soon as he sees me he gets excited and starts running to the gate (if they're outside) or door yelling "Mommy!" with a big smile, melts my heart every time! Can't imagine losing him and refuse to think about things like that, especially after having a m/c and losing one already.

Hi to those I missed!

I can't figure Jack out...in the mornings he seems like he's feeling better and he's more like himself, and the sitter has been saying that he's getting better every day but each evening he fades. He's just super clingy to me and DH (the in-law's have stopped over the past 2 nights and he wants NOTHING to do with them!) and just wants to snuggle on the couch with one of us. I know I get the same way when I'm sick, by the end of the day I just don't have the energy but it's not like him to be like this for so long. Told DH we'll give it another day but if he's not better by tomorrow I think we should make a doc appt for Friday.

Otherwise things are good here. Baby has been moving more...or at least I've been feeling it more so that's fun. Can't wait for the u/s in 2 weeks to find out who in there!

OK better get to work! Talk soon!

Betsy

Betina1380

About My Family : I have one amazing little man, Jack and another on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Betsy - Jeez, i hope that he feels better. I think that your right and he just gets wore out over the day. I heard that fevers tend to peak in the evenings, so maybe its the same way with just being ill. Hmm.

Mattie - I hate dreams like that. Its so scary. I tend to be a paranoid one, i have to calm myself down. I think what if there's a fire in Trey's room, or what if one of the electrical outlets catch fire, what if someone shoots through our living room window. Just weird crap. I have no idea why i think that stuff. Frank thinks im nuts, lol. Anyways, sorry your having bad dreams.

Hi D!!

Shell - Yeah, where are they at? I see them around FB every so often.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 am

Good morning ladies! What? I go to work for ONE day and ya'll get lazy on me? Hehe. Just kidding!

Betsy - Ahhh, the Indy trip. Nixed. DH told my MIL that we were planning a small trip this year for US and that we also have lots of projects going on around the house and we just can't do everything. She was a little peeved I think but then she bit me in my tail by suggesting that THEY come HERE to visit. Shoot. Me. Now. I'm really not a horrible person but they aren't exactly the best house guests. Especially DH's younger sister. She will totally LAY on my sofa and leave no one else a place to sit. She will have her stuff spread out ALLLLLL over my house and not clean up her messes. Plus, like I've mentioned before, my house it NOT huge and it's sometimes cramped with just us let alone THREE more adults. I'm a little concerned this time too because they want to visit with DH's brother, wife and three kids. That makes for EIGHT people. I truly hope they don't intend on staying here. I can give them directions to a very nice hotel with a pool, thank you very much! How's that for an answer about the Indy trip? LOL I hope Jack feels better! Sounds like he is just slowly recovering from whatever he had. Like you said, when you're getting over a bug, the evenings are the worst because you've used up all your energy by then. I don't blame you though if you decide to let the dr check him out. Any ideas on what you're having? I won't even guess because I'm usually wrong!

Mattie - I'm so sorry about your dream! I hate those kind - makes me paranoid!

Misty - When you've said you've seen them around FB, did you mean my inlaws? LOL

Hi to EOE. I'm still researching classes at Penn Foster. They really do have quite a bit to offer as far as courses go. DH wants me to do it which I'm thankful for, at least he supports me. Very Happy

Well I have some laundry to get done and cleaning to do. Then, it's off to the circus tonight! Yay!

I'll be checking in during the day though!

LOVES!
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Shell ~ well, look at it this way - YOU don't have to go anywhere. YOU get to stay in your own house. And YOU get to toss them out on their butts if they get too annoying - lol. I'm glad you're researching the Penn Foster. What I especially liked about them was the payment plans. At least for my program, I was able to set up how much I wanted to pay per month. I picked $100. It was nice.

Hi to EOE. I'm just eating lunch. Alexa is sleeping. I finally called the doctor. I was going to wait because he likes to see you around 6 or 8 weeks. Well, I've got this pain....well, not so much as pain but an ache that is kind of in my lower abdomen, it goes up under my right rib cage and then to my right flank. I at first thought the worst - tubal. But I don't have any bleeding or spotting, no debilitating pain, it doesn't hurt when I cough, sneeze, etc. So I'm thinking maybe either cyst or some type of UTI. I thought maybe round ligaments but now I'm thinking I'm too early for that. So, I don't know. I see the doc tomorrow am at 10:45. I hope it's nothing!!

I'm eating some lunch and then going to relax a bit!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Denise - I'm sure everything is fine but it's always more reassuring to hear it from your doctor! Hope all goes well tomorrow morning. I like that about Penn Foster too. Plus, it's interest free. That's always nice.

AFM, I'm taking a break. I did laundry, cleaned and just got finished putting the first coat of paint on the china cabinet. We needed more space so I got rid of my huge china cabinet and bought an inexpensive one on CL. I didn't love the color, hence the painting but the size was perfect. Ahh, the things I get myself into. (BTW, I don't like the color. It's coming up MUCH lighter than I had thought. Hope it dries darker or I'm headed back to Home Depot!)

I'll BBL!
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next