Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 16 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by InsaneBlonde Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 am

Good morning all!

I'm so bad about getting on here.....lol. So much has happened since I posted last. I swear my life is a crap magnet lately!

So March 26th it was so nice outside and my co-worker said I should go out and enjoy my lunch. (I stay in the office every day for lunch because I pack, and I only get a half hour. So I took her up on it and went out. Ran an errand and on my way back to work decided to go a back road I never was on before to avoide lunch traffic. The road I was on had stop signs at the intersections for me, except this one road. So I ASSUMED the road crossing had a stop sign. Nope....I didnt' even know what hit me. I got t-boned square in the middle of my Avalanche by a 2006 Ford Explorer. His truck was demolished, and he didn't have a belt on so his head hit and broke the windshield. Mine looked bad, but it was just the doors. I could drive it no problem! But I did get jolted really hard and whacked my head on the side and the headrest. I had a belt on so it saved me from getting shot into the passanger side. Here he didn't have a stop sign....grrrr. I'll be 40 in December and this is my first accident. I'm anal when I drive and have avoided so many accidents over the years. I was so mad about this one. And the cop said he couldn't cite either one of us because he felt we were both equally at fault. He said he'd write up in his report that there were no stop signs and neither of us was at fault. So....I drove off to go home and his car was towed.

Took the Avy to the body shop and they said they could fix it for $12,000 & insurance would pay but it would take nearly a month. BEFORE this we were planning on getting a new vehicle before the end of June because our 15 year old GMC Jimmy will NOT pass inspection in June and we are not putting anymore $ into it. So...plan was to get a brand new car and keep the Avalanche till the new one is paid off (or longer) and then eventually replace the Avalanche. So...went out and got a brand new Town and Country. A week later the body shop called us and said...OH we started really looking at it and now we found a crease in the frame so the bill went up to $17,600. GRRRRRRRRR Exclamation Mad Truck was est. worth $18,000 so...TOTALED NOW! Insurance would only give us $15,500 for the Avy....another Grrrr.... So now we are out trying to find a truck or another Avalanche that's used but in decent shape. Oh, and to boot I just got a citation in the mail for the accident. Here the freaking cop didn't write ANYTHING about there being no stop sign, he put "pulled out of alley w/o stopping". I"m like WTF?!??! $112 fine and 4 points on my record. Would fight it...but the fact that I'll have to call the cop a liar in court, plus I have no vaca at work yet so there's an unpaid day off to do to court, then I have to pay $50 to reserve the courtroom, then another $40 in various fees, then have to pay THEM to supeona me at my house, and if they find me guilty I have to pay court costs on top of all that. So.....I gave up and paid the damned fine. I'm livid though. THANK GOD my insurance has a 1 accident forgiveness clause so my insurance won't go up. Brad and I have spotless driving records so that saved us. But now I'm paranoid as all hell when I drive. Ugh....

Then freaking last weekend one of my very good friends of 16 years was thrown from her motorcycle while on a charity ride and died. Her husband was driving the bike and got too close to the guy in front of him. He wrecked and his Dad was behind them and hit his bike and my friend and her father in law were catapolted off the bikes. She passed away an hour later and he's still in ICU w/broken rips, punctured lung and broken leg.

SO that was my exciting news! Need some good stuff to come down the pike here.....

Hope everyone else is doing well. Hope you all had a great Father's Day! We just lounged in the pool with Jayden and ate. He he.
InsaneBlonde
InsaneBlonde

About My Family : Married since 1993 to Brad, 1 son Jayden born July 31, 2008

http://babysjuly2008.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 16 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by denise73 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 am

Holy crap, Ang ~ at least you weren't hurt. I once got a summons in my DOOR (illegal b/c they have to go thru the court) b/c a rookie cop was driving a gazillion mph in a parking lot with no lights. I was stopped at the stop sign and then went. He broadsided me. No ticket was written. Well , we found a ticket for failure to stop in my door. I went to court. The judge was a dickhead and although he did take the points away b/c the cop didn't show up for court (hence the dickhead part - usually if the cop wasn't there, they dropped the tickets but not this guy) I had to pay the fines. And then the insurance just sucks. I hope it goes better for you.

Misty ~ how are things going with your mom and stuff? I hope all is ok and she is working on getting herself better.

Shell ~ ok, so I DEMAND that you come on here and post a bit for me so I can hear how things are going. AND I'm feeling well enough to have lunch ~ hint hint!! How is the puppy?

Brandy ~ how are you doing?? How is the new baby?

Kari ~ I saw the pic of Jax on FB last night. He's too cute!!

Tara ~ I saw on FB that you guys are moving. Good luck!

Betsy ~ hope all is good in your world!

Hi to EOE. I'm off to shower before Alexa gets up and starts acting like a maniac. We need to run to CVS and the grocery store in this nasty heat. Yuck. Have a great day!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:07 am

Ang- Oh my gosh! Im so sorry about all thats going on, I dont even know what to say. Hope things get better...hugs.

afm: STILL PREGNANT UGH!!! oh and ive had this horrible cold for about 4 days now. Brett and I both got sick at the same time and hes now getting better and i feel the same or worst. doc said shell induce mon at 6am if i dont go into labor by then. But she said that she would start by giving me that pill that goes behind ur cervix b4 giving me pitocin cause im not dialated Sad . I want to cry cause I know it would b soooooo painful to place that pill behind my cervix. I was told my cervix is really high to the point where the nurse couldnt find it, she said she also has short fingers.....that exam hurt so so so bad I wanted to cry. anyway thats whats up around here, fun stuff
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Mattie ~ I've been thinking about you. I hope you go into labor on your own. Get up and walk, walk, walk!!!

Hi to EOE. We had Alexa's 18 month appt. today. She's 23 lbs, 4 oz and 33.5" tall. She cried when the doctor talked to her - lol - and then screamed for her shots. I hope she sleeps all night tonight b/c I've had a horrible sickie day. I'm getting ready to head to bed - TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Knock, knock! Guesssssss who?

Hi my lovies! I've missed all of you so very much!

Brandy - Congrats on your little girl! I saw the pics on FB and she is such a doll. I'm sure you are completely in love all over again. Hope you're adjusting as a mom of two - please come here if you need to vent or just chat.

Misty - I'm so sorry you're dealing with all of this! I hope you're Mom gets the help she needs and you are able to regain your sanity!

Denise - Yay! I'm so glad you're feeling up to lunch now. We can plan a date whenever but this time I'll have both kiddos! Zoe is officially my third child. LOL She's a sweet puppy and that's what she is - a puppy. In every sense! It's no more work than I expected but it's also no less!

Ang - I'm so sorry about your accident! Ugh! How the minivan? I've always said I wish I had bought one instead of my SUV.

Mattie - You poor thing! I hope you deliver that baby sooner than later!

Kari - Schooools out for summer! Are you loving it?

AFM, lots going on. Trying to get the house in order (i.e. too many home improvements projects at once), getting Zoe trained and maintaining my sanity in general. I got sick on Father's Day and it turned into several days of drs appts. First, they thought I had the flu. Then, when I developed abdominal pain, they sent me to the ER. The ER found blood in my urine but yet I didn't test positive for a UTI. So they sent me for a CT scan to look for kidney stones. The dumb PA I had didn't order contrast so the test was apparently worthless. Therefore I spent yesterday having U/S and xrays done of my kidneys and bladder only to find out that I have more poop in my bowels than the local sanitation plant and THAT'S what's causing my pain. WTH? Sooooo, dr had me get Metamucil cookies - which aren't bad AT ALL - and drink the metamucil stuff today. STILL no BM! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Ladies, I'm so freaking bloated I look like I'm three or four months preggo. My tummy aches and aches all day. I just want someone to take a pin a POP me! I'll KUP!

I'm so sorry for being a slacker but I promise to AT LEAST get on here once a day and say hi if nothing else!

LOVES!

shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Angie - Crap, that bites. Sorry lady thats happening. Good job on the past driving record though. Hope the truck gets fixed soon.

Denise - 23lbs yay. Smile Question: Does Alexa eat fruit and veggies. Trey is just starting to explore different foods. He recently loves pineapple. Just asking.

Shell - Here's wishing you the biggest dump ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattie - I wish you baby dust!! Smile Cant wait to meet baby.

AFM: Mom gets out of rehab tomorrow then to live with her sister. She will continue some sort of outpatient treatment/therapy. Hope she gets it together and it works for her, i worry. Meanwhile, i enjoy having just my family in the house. I loved mom, but darnit, i was stressed living with her. Can anyone else relate? TTYL
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Shell ~ yes, we will do lunch. And Alexa will love to play with both kiddos. She loves kids. Maybe we should just come to Balto b/c I'm sure there are more things to do there than Mt. Airy??

Misty ~ I totally get what you're saying. You've been with her for so long that you are FINALLY getting your family and your house to yourself. I hope it all works out for you and for her. As for Alexa, she is a fruit and veggie-a-holic. She loves them. However, with this loose poop issue we've been having, I've been limiting her intake. She's not happy about it but until I can get her poop to firm up, she's on restriction - lol.

Mattie ~ are you still pregnant???

As for us, it's 90 degrees at noon with no sun out at the moment. It's supposed to be near 100 and high humidity. Needless to say, this girl right here <------------------------ is staying in today or at least until later. Chris is working so that really sucks for him. We went to a pot luck dinner last night at the neighbor's house and my daughter walked in front of the see saw on the swing set and got bonked in the eye. Laid her out. But, don't you know, she doesn't even have a bruise. Only a kid. If it were me, my whole side of my face would be black and blue.

I may work on my schoolwork today. I really want to get it done. I just need to suck it up and do it, especially since I don't NEED to nap during the day anymore. Although I LIKE to nap when Alexa does - lol.

I'm off to see what she's doing....she's awfully quiet. Which can't be too good!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Denise - hehe, when they are quiet its never good is it? Poop issues no fun. Glad to hear that she loves fruits and veggies. I really want Trey to have a extenisve palate. So many people eat just fried foods and no fresh fruits/veggies. I dont know if i have much control over what Trey will like or dislike, but i am doing my best to help it. I myself am not much of a fruit person because the stuff makes my mouth and throat itch. Horrible oral allergies with fruit. But i LOVE veggies. Pretty much any of it. Your 15 weeks and counting Smile Almost halfbaked, that's great. So you feeling better these days? Thanks for understanding about my mom. She called me the other day from rehab and i was telling Frank, that even talking to her is stressful. I physically feel my BP start to rise. I think its just a pavlov (sp?) response, because she didnt do anything, just talked about what antidepressant meds she would need when she's released and such. And how are head hurt. I have never been much of a complainer. I tend to just take things as they come. Mom used to be like that, but somewhere along the way with this mess she's become a "woah is me" type person, the victim mentality thing. She has such a sweet disposition under all that. And i was telling Frank that i HATE feeling like that towards my own mother. I want her to be healthy,happy,INDEPENDENT, and watch her grandchildren grow up. Can she change? I will believe when i see it and hope for the best. She wants us to move closer up north, but right now, as frank put it, we need to go through our own rehab first, lol. I need time to heal. Which totally makes sense. I felt guilty for feeling like "crap, its my mom calling" but she has put me through the mental ringer for years with this stuff, so now its my turn to restore my faith and feelings for her. Easier said than done. Boy this turned into a novel. Thanks for being my shrink, lol.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Misty- glad to hear about your mom, I hope this will be good for her.

Denise- I know! how do kids manage to get away without a mark on them?! Its crazy.

AFM: I will b induced at 6am tomorrow morning. Im ready but really nervous this time around cause of how different everything is. Oh well, theres no going back now.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Oh and did i mention its going to be 108 tomorrow?! WTH!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Mattie ~ yay for almost being done. Easy peasy, girl. Just a word of advice....if you can take the pain, go walk around the hospital. I really believe that is what gave me a fast labor. However, this time, I'm not waiting until 7 cm for the epi!!! If you can get to 4 without meds, your labor shouldn't stop or slow too much with the epi. Good luck!!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Good Luck Mattie!!!
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Owen is here!

We went in monday morning and they told me i was not even 1cm. The plan they decided on was to put cervidil in for 12hr then take it out and start pit. I wasnt happy cause this ment that they wouldnt start pit until about 11pm that night and I wouldnt have Owen until tues. Well, they put cervidi in at 9am. By 3pm I decided to take a nap. The moment I laid down I had this really painful contraction that lasted a min, then not ever a min later another one hit just as hard and long. This lasted for 10min before I had Brett find a nurse. They checked me and I was at 4cm. At that point they decided they needed to take the cervidil out, but they couldnt find it. Every exam was so painful but this one made me cry and shake like crazy. They decided to give me an epi b4 trying to go back in and find it. While they were giving me the epi I started feeling really wierd. I threw up, my bp shot way up and my heart rate was at 160. with in about 1hr everything went back to normal. By 5pm I was a 6.5 cm and by 8 I was 10cm but didnt start pushing until about 9:10. Owen was born at 9:23pm! He was 9lb 4oz and 21.7 inches long. He is such an amazing, easy, and calm baby. Mckenna is doing well so far, we just make sure to include her in everything we do with Owen. She is such a sweet lil helper! We could not be happier about our little family
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Ahhh, Mattie, i am so happy for you guys. Enjoy your new baby and Congrats to the big sister!!! Smile
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Hello Girls! I know I've been a terrible poster lately! As most of you probably already know baby Adalyn is here. She was born on June 10th at 7:26 AM 7lbs 10oz 19inches. I had a scheduled c-section and everything went perfect. I have pretty much recovered from the surgery and my sweet Addy is growing like crazy. It is hard to believe she is 3 weeks old today. Easton suprised the hell out of us and is adjusting really well. He is crazy about his "sisser." Thanks to everyone who posted on my fb page. So what all have I missed? I was really suprised when I logged on the site and only had a few pages of post to catch up on. It has been pretty slow around here...boo!

Mattie - Glad your delievery went well. Owen is a cutie pie!

Denise - How are you feeling Momma?

Misty - Hope everything works out with your mom. How is Miss Olivia doing? I can't believe she is 3 months already.

Shell - Hi woman how are ya? How is the puppy working out?

Tara - Congrats on the new apartment.

Angie - Hate to hear about all the bad luck you've been having.

Betsy - How are you feeling? Refresh my memory...are you having boy or girl?

Becky, Shanna, Kari and anyone else I'm forgetting....Hello to you! Miss you girls.
southernbelle
southernbelle

About My Family : I'm Brandy, I have a wonderful Hubby, a wild little man Easton and another little miracle in the oven!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Misty ~ how are things going?

Shell ~ how are things going with your bowels??

Mattie ~ Owen is just so cute. And such a big boy! I had Cytotec (pretty much the same thing as cervidil) with Alexa and that was all I needed. It started my labor and on it went by itself. That's great that McKenna is doing so well.

Brandy ~ glad Easton loves his 'sisser'. It must make it so much easier when they're not that jealous. I don't know about Alexa. She does NOT like it when I'm holding my niece or any other baby for that matter. Hopefully we'll be able to get her to understand we love her just as much.

I had to take Alexa to the pedi today. She's been having the poops for almost 2 weeks. I told the doc about it at her 18 month appt. and he said that sometimes their bowels get messed up, like ours, etc. He told me to give her Activia and see if it helps. Well, we thought it was helping but yesterday, she had some awful diarrhea. Then I changed her diaper and there was blood all in her poo. I thought it was more than likely from her intestines being jacked up or a small tear around her butt. I actually called the doc at night (I felt bad, too) and he told us to watch her and bring her in today. I took her in today and they don't think she has an infection or anything but a virus. So they gave me probiotics for her to take orally. I was like - how in the heck am I going to get her to take a pill. Duh - they're chewable. And she just took it. Alexa takes medicine like a champ. I did, however, have to take a stool sample over to the lab. That was so gross to collect. Barf.

Anyhoo ~ she's restricted from fresh fruits and veggies. She can eat canned fruit and cooked veggies. No fruit juices. She can do milk in small quantities. Poor kid loves her fruit and veggies, too.

I'm headed to bed to relax. Love you girls!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Denise- Poor Alexa, its so sad when the little ones are sick. Keep us posted. Wow, i cant believe your 16weeks already! How are you feeling? Are you showing yet?

Happy 4th to you all! We are having some friends over and gonna do a lil bbq, should be fun Smile
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Mattie ~ she's doing ok. The stool culture was negative for bacteria and the blood was really nothing to be concerned about. She's back to pooping only 2 to 3 times a day. I don't know if it's a virus that's run its course or if the probiotic tablets that they gave me to give to her are working. I can't believe I'm 16, almost 17 weeks, either. And yep, I have a big belly - lol. I need to post a pic. I go to the doc on Thursday and he MIGHT be able to tell what it is. I cannot wait with this one. With Alexa it was easy, with this one, I need to know NOW!!

Hi to EOE. I've been reading but not posting. However, I have an excuse...I've been doing school work. I'm almost done. I have a paper to write, I have to mail in a bunch of practical exercises, and then one more online lesson and I'm done!! I can't wait.

Chris was on my shit list this weekend. Long story short, he was supposed to let me have a "me" day on Sunday but since he drank like he was 21 on Saturday, he was too hungover for me to trust him with Alexa. I've made him pay, though. He and Alexa leave on Sunday for the beach (I'm not going ~ I can't do the heat and with me still getting sick, I'm not doing that in a condo with 9 other people) and were supposed to come home Tuesday but I think he's staying until Wednesday, for my sanity's sake. And he's paying for my massage. I'm usually ok but I haven't had an afternoon to myself in ages and meanwhile, he's golfing, doing stuff in the the neighborhood, and I'm dying here - lol. I'm sure I'll miss them but I'm looking forward to relaxing.

Baby wise, things are going ok. I'm feeling baby kicks every now and again and I'm not getting sick AS much. In fact, I had 3 days in a row where I didn't need to take the zofran. However, my poor hemis have made a return and that's a tad uncomfy.

I'm off to bed. I hope Alexa sleeps in tomorrow. TTYL!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 am

Denise- My Chris is on the shitlist a lot too lately... I totally get you needing a ME day... maybe your husband and my husband need to talk. It will be the meeting of the "Chris's" hee hee... Glad you are feeling better, sorry about your "little friends" making a return. Bummer.

Brandy- Congrats! Now that you have one of each, you can tell me what it is like to have a daughter... since I don't. *sigh*

Misty- How you hangin' in there, sister? How is it going with your mom living with her sister? I know that it is probably nice to just be a family of 4 right now. Enjoy it! You certainly deserve the rest.

Mattie- How you holding up in the heat? 108?! Christ.

Shell- How are things "going"? Are you still feeling "packed" with the pressure? Are things "moving along" in your neck of the woods? HA! *snort* sorry couldn't resist... Really, though, how are things going? Are you feeling any better? As gross as it sounds, I heard sometimes that it is possible to get so constipated and not even realize it, because literally you are going poo AROUND the poo! Hope this works itself out for you! How are the babes?

Angie- Ugh. You most definitely HAVE been a crap magnet lately! NO GOOD! Here is hoping that the polarity changes on that magnet soon, and you get some ANTI-crap! At least your son is adorable!

AFM: Zachary turned 5 on Friday the 2nd, and we celebrated up at the cabin with my parents and brother (and sister-in-law). He had a great birthday, and it was a blast. His official party is this Sunday, we are having an "aquarium party"... I also have a retirement party to attend this weekend for a close friend from school. I am making her cake too. That means that this week I am making TWO cakes! And you all know how BIG I make my cakes! I am also babysitting a friend's daughter all this week during the day. What was I thinking?! Jackson is being particularly cranky lately. He is also doing this inconsolable waking up at night pretty often. Well by often, I mean about once a night, maybe every other night. I can't seem to peg it to anything in particular. But last night, he was screaming like I was stabbing him, and was pushing and pulling away from me. If I put him down in his crib he lost it, if I tried to pick him up, he lost it... Finally Chris came in and took over (I was shocked!) and finally got Jacks to calm down. I just wish I knew what to do to get him to be a better sleeper! Any suggestions?!

Talk to you later!
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 am

Kari ~ is he cutting molars by chance? Alexa's sleep was all messed up with those? And yes ~ the hubby's need to get together and discuss how they can be nicer to us!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey ladies! I'm sorry first off that I'll be doing an AFM post. I just wanted you to know I AM still here and I DO still read. We moved last Thursday and still don't have internet at our place so I'm stealing it from my parents right now. Hopefully all that will be settled next week or so.

Congratulations on all the new arrivals, the expectant mommas, etc.

I still have had no luck "helping Jeff realize he wants another baby" and in fact he's taken to making jokes about it when I try to bring it up... So...I go back for my annual next month and will discuss long term plans with my OB then I guess.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Tara- I am so sorry that the plans to have a second haven't worked out yet... Have you and Jeff made any more progress on the problems that had arisen previously?

Had Zach's party this weekend, see my facebook profile for cake pictures! He had a blast! Can't believe he is 5!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Kari- am i friends with you on fb? Im going to check after this, i want to see those cake pics.

Denise- I must say, im a lil mad at your little bean. I want to find out what the baby is sooo bad! ugh Oh and Im glad to hear Alexa is doing better Smile

Tara- Hi! Im so happy for you, it must be so nice having your own place again. yay!

Misty- where are you?

Shell- Hows the puppy doing?

Afm- my body is crap, i feel almost worst than when i was pregnant. Im pretty sure i have this thing called SPD, its explains exactly how i feel. Breastfeeding is hard. Owen will eat about 2.5oz of breastmilk and then about 2.5oz of formula in one sitting. Is this normal?! Mckenna ate about 2oz of formula only, it took forever to work her up to 5oz total. Im totally worried about how much he eats.

Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Tara ~ sorry things aren't quite clear as to Number 2. I hope you can work it out.

Mattie ~ you have to remember that Owen was a big boy. Alexa was 8 lbs, 9 oz and she came home from the hospital eating 2 oz. She was probably eating 3 to 4 within 3 weeks to a month. Size has a lot to do with the eating. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope you start to feel better. And my SIL is mad at the baby, too - lol. She said it gets no presents from Aunt Heather.

Kari ~ I saw the pics and loved them.....and also loved how your dog has his nuts all over your cooler. I cracked up!!

Hi to EOE. I woke up today with a horrid sore throat and a head so stuffed up you would think that it was full of Build A Bear stuffing....And the benadryl and the sudafed aren't working. I'm glad that Alexa is with Chris at the beach. That way I don't have to worry about wanting to go to bed early and her running around. They come home tomorrow. And Chris said it was a horrible trip. His mom is a pain in the a$$. I am SO glad I stayed home!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Mattie: Sensory Processing Disorder? Or does SPD stand for something else? What is going on? Jackson was a big eater too, and so try not to worry about it. If Owen is doing things that make you think he is overeating (like projectile spit up or super gassy nights) than talk to your pediatrician about it, otherwise, I wouldn't worry. He is a boy, they are different than girls.

Denise- Glad I could brighten your day! My dog is a riot. Right now he is trying to lick his foot, but because he is so portly, he has to trap it against the screen just to get the leverage to get it into his mouth. It is quite interesting. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next