Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 17 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by Mattiegrl Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 am

Kari- its symphysis pubis dysfunction. I had a lot of pain and clicking in my pelvic bone and hips while pregnant and was in even more pain after having Owen. Its slowly getting better but still is very hard to walk, get dressed, sleep in my bed, and lifting my legs at all. It sucks and makes it really hard to care for myself and both kids. Oh thanks about the boy advice, I forget this lol

Denise- Im feeling better about how much he eats now Smile So when will you have another u/s?

Ok, so I am very overwhelmed. My mom leaves tomorrow at 5pm and Brett will be home at 7pm. This will be my first time with having both kids by myself for two hours. I am so terrified. Then I am on my own from here on out. I would be totally fine and excited about this except for the fact Im dealing with this freaking SPD shit! I am so mad that its really hard pick Mckenna up, hold Owen while walking, do anything if standing more than 2min, get up from sitting, and anything else that has to do wiht moving of my legs. Ive broke down countless number of times. Im just a mess all because of the added pain.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 17 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by babyblue2007 Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:45 am

Mattie - I remember feeling like that as well. I was like omg two kids at once, lol. You'll get in the swing of things i promise. As for the SPD, i had that when i was pg and its no picnic. I hope the pain gets better soon.

Denise - U feeling better?

Kari - How are you?

Angie - What's been up?

I suck at posting lately. Mom is up north with her sister, driving her nuts as well. She is going to her meetings. but i am terrified she isnt getting better. She's always crying. Miserable. She cant come back to live with us though, it was too stressful and its not good for the kids to see all that. She's always playing the victim and am i sick of it. I really hope she can turn her life around, but she is the only one who can.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 am

Misty- ok good, so I will have a normal life again? good to know things will settle. Smile Sorry to hear about your mom, it sounds like your doing the right thing for you guys. Hope things get better for you all soon.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Mattie - So how's it going flyin' solo? You getting a sense of normalcy and routine? Ugg, my mom. She managed to talk a doctor at the health dept up north to give her Tramadol again. She totally abuses it. I am sick to my stomach thinking about it, but glad she isnt here so i dont have to look at it. My aunt is thinking of sending her to a place in Arizona where they house addicts for up to 14 months to learn how to relive their lives without drugs. Its makes me so sad because she was the sweetest, caring person ever. Now, she is selfish and only cares about herself. Im heartbroken.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 am

Misty ~ ugh.....doesn't that doctor know her history? I'm very glad that she isn't with you guys anymore. YOU ALL need time to heal and this is the best way. It's sucky but the best. How are my darling FL tots doing? I loved the FB pics of your ATL trip. Trey is SO cute. And so is Ollie!!

Mattie ~ awww, I'm sorry you're in pain. I've got to say, my who-who is hurting WAY earlier than it did with Alexa. I don't know if it's the hemis or just early stretching but ooof.

Tara ~ saw you had a rough night with Kam. I hope it goes better tonight.

Brandy ~ I loved the pics you posted on FB.

Shell ~ ok, sister friend.....we need to come up with a visiting plan!!!!

Hi to EOE. I've been a slacker, I know. Alexa has been acting like a teenager and not going to bed until late. She wants to lay in bed with us and if she falls asleep and stays asleep until I get her in her crib, fine, but she wakes up once I get her in there. I'm not wondering if she needs to go into a regular bed? Any thoughts?

Oh ~ and I finished my school work!!! I'm just waiting for them to grade a bunch of projects that I had to mail in but then I'm D.O.NE. Although, because I slacked, I had to pay a $75 study extension fee *grumble* but that's my fault. But at least I have a piece of paper that says I'm certified if I ever need it.

I need to see if the Diva is awake. She goes to bed late, sleeps late. She's 17, I swear.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:44 pm

We finally have WIFI at our house so I'll be on regularly again. Just FYI...

I stop my BCP TODAY.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Ooooh to try for number 2???
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:39 am

Yes m'am. Jeff told me about a week and a half ago he wanted to start trying again. Here's hoping to join the rest of you soon.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 am

Yay ~ I'm so excited for you! It's about time he made up his mind ;o)

I have to clean today. Yay *insert eye roll*
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Tara- exciting! I hope it comes quick and sticky for you! Hee Hee...

Denise- Great job on the work! Sorry it took so long...
For the record- my "parts" hurt WAY earlier with Jacks than with Zach...

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 am

Hey girls!

Tara- Yay! That is great news! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!!

Denise - Thanks, we were very pleased with the pictures too. LMAO about "acting like a teenager"

Mattie - So how is everything going! Happy 1 month Birthday to Owen! Doesn't it just fly by.

Kari - Hi women.

Misty - I hate to hear that about your mom. I swear these Doctors make it too easy for people with prescription pill problems.

Hello to everyone else.....where in the heck are you girls anyway?????

AFM: Little Addy is such a Diva! OMG...girlfriend has some serious pipes! She is so much more vocal than Easton was. And she refuses to take a paci so she wants to eat every 2 hours! The night shift is KILLING me and I have to go back to work next Tues. I seriously don't know how I'm going to do it!!!
southernbelle
southernbelle

About My Family : I'm Brandy, I have a wonderful Hubby, a wild little man Easton and another little miracle in the oven!

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Hang in there Brandy! Jacks was WAY more vocal than Zach too. I didn't know how good I had it before! LOL! Have you tried different paci's? Maybe a Soothie, or something? Neither of my boys liked the regular pacifiers, both took the soothies. You will do great when you go back to work, just try to take some "you" time whenever you have a chance!

I am headed out of town tomorrow for a few days, some friends of ours and our family are going to a house in Southern Cali for a few days... check you then!
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:12 am

Brandy- Things are good....crazy, but good. Owen is such an easy baby but Im having a lot of issues with breastfeeding. Im pumping, bfing with nipple shield, and formula (cause Im not making enough, kid eats like a pig). Im trying/ wanting to get him to just bf but im losing hope. Oh, by the way Mckenna was a screamer as well. Im talking 3 plus hours at a time....ugh, that was a hard time. But, things got a lot better at about 3mo. Hope little Addy settles down sooner Smile
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Ugh. Forget my last post. It's not happening.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:06 am

Tara- What?!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Brandy ~ Alexa was a LOUD baby. She still hits some serious high notes. I'm sure everyone will be fine when you go back to work.

Tara ~ I saw your FB post. I hope you get everything straightened out.

Kari ~ I hope you're having a good vacation!

Misty ~ I hope you're feeling better!

Shell ~ I love you <3

Mattie ~ I can't believe Owen is a month old already. Time flies!

Hi to EOE. I'm going to bed. I have fat ankles tonight - lol.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Wow, you could shoot a cannon ball through this place.

*(*(*(echo)*)*)*)*)*)

Sooooooooo, i know you guys must think i am nuts because i keep changing my mind. But any thoughts on diagnostic medical sonography school? Florida hospital has a good program.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Misty ~ I wanted to do that but I don't have the desire to do the schooling for that. I think it's interesting and they make good money!

denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Hi girls ~ just checking in to see if everyone is ok???

I'm ok. My butt hurts - my butt cheeks to be exact. I think it's some sciatic pain. I'm on a heating pad right now. And the baby is kicking my bladder. I think I'm on my way to being a bed wetter with this pregnancy. I feel like I'm on the verge of peeing myself almost all the time.

Aaahhh, pregnancy!

I hope everyone is well <3
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 am

Denise- Ugh. Sounds not so fun!

Misty- ECHO! Sorry! Just been busy!

Dropped the kids off at my sister-in-laws for the week... that was difficult. Jacks was crying when I left and trying to reach for me... I lost it in the car on the way home. BUT! I am off to the islands till Wednesday! Aloha! Have a good weekend, and I will "see" you all next week!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:33 am

Kari ~ have an awesome time!!! I'll expect good pictures.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:38 am

Hi girls ~ we're stopping home really quick but I wanted to tell you that we're 95% sure that Number 2 is a:

GIRL
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 pm

yayayayayaya!! congrats on team pink again D! How do you feel about another girl?? Excited? I would be. They will be best of friends.

Hi ladies!! Its been NUTS around here. Mom is coming back and getting her own place. She swears she has changed, whatever. I will believe it when i see it. Otherwise, i am not wasting anymore precious energy on her. Kids are well, Ollie has two teeth (lower) coming in. Trey has turned into an angel!! OMG. No more terrible 2's i dont think. Besides from the occasional meltdown. He is really a good boy. Im thankful. I am painting Ollie's room and will post pics when i am finished. We bought Trey a race car bed, complete with checkered bordering around his room. In the back of my mind i think its silly to do this to an apartment that we rent, but i am like whatever, i want my kids to have a nice room. And if i have to do it over again, then i will. Hope everyone is good. I see most of you all of FB. ((hugs))

This posting sucks.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Denise- Yay!!! any names yet?

Well, got the ok from the doc to start having marital "fun" again lol. Oh, and was sooo glad that my exam didnt hurt. While i was pregnant they were so painful I would cry each time, they've never been like that before. Weird. Oh, and Owen slept 7hrs last night!!! Mckenna didnt do that until she was almost one. She would always wake up hungry, eat then go back to sleep. Anyway, he is such an easy baby. Mckenna is going to be two on the 21st, shes growing up so fast Sad We are going to have a low key birthday cause we are going to go to sea world in Oct. I cant wait to see her reaction to all the animals!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Denise- I have a question for you... I have weird bulges on either side of my belly button, the left side sticks out a lil more. I have no pain whatsoever, should I be concerned about a hernia? My doc said it could just be that my abs are kinda torn from having Owen inside me cause he was so big. what do you think?
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next