BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 18 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by denise73 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:37 am

Thanks girls! We're excited. Now we have to concentrate names.....

Misty ~ I'm glad your mom is getting her own place. As for Trey's room and the apartment, I say go for it. No matter what it's still his room. I keep teasing Chris we have to name this one Olivia because Alexa can say it because of the cartoon "Olivia". However it comes out "O-ya-ya".

Mattie ~ glad you had a good exam. As for the bulging, I would probably say its your ab muscles. Mine were goofy after Alexa. She was almost 9 lbs, too, so that could be it. Give it a couple of months and if it doesn't return to normal, call the doctor back.

I'll be in hibernation again. It's going to be high 90s with humidity again this whole week. I hate this summer!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 18 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by Mattiegrl on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Denise- ok, cool. Ill give it a bit longer.

So, my dear Mckenna had issues sleeping last night so Brett let her sleep in bed with us (this is the first time shes ever done this, from day one shes slept in her own bed). This would have been fine except Brett fell asleep and Mckenna decided to play with my hair, touch my face, and put her feet on me. Needless to say, Mckenna and I were not sleeping. So I made Brett put her back into her bed around 4ish. I got a total of 4hrs of sleep. Really wished I was a normal 22 year old last night lol. Its a good thing she woke up being really sweet this morning Smile
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Mattie ~ Chris will try this with Alexa and I get mad. She is THE worst person to sleep with....all over the bed, picks your nose, opens your eyes by your eye lashes. And then she doesn't want to go back to her crib. I finally put my foot down and Chris complained. But I told him I'm the one who has to de-program her when he goes to work. Men!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Denise- lol they're crazy...I wouldn't mind as much if Mckenna would be fair and bug Brett as much as she does me
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Hey all! Back from Hawaii! It was a blast! I will post pictures tomorrow to my facebook account.

Misty- Saw your FB post... what's up sweetie? Is it your mom?

Denise- Yay! a girl! ...........................Lucky.

Mattie- Yay for marital fun... boo for lumpy abs!

AFM: My boys did great at my SIL's... I missed them like crazy though! My SIL says that Jackson walked around all week going, "mom? mom. momomomomomom..." So cute.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 pm

dangit, I totally posted the other day and it never showed up on here!

Jeff decided he DOES want to TTC and was just getting cold feet with not knowing what the future held. Since getting into our own place, he has changed his perspective on a lot of things so I'm hoping that it only continues to help things improve.

Keep this next part quiet on FB because Jeff is in WI for several more days and I haven't had a chance to tell him, but I'm pretty positive I had implantation bleeding this afternoon. I'm trying to hold out to 8/23 to test because that is when we had our BFP with Kamden three years ago...but we'll see if I have as much willpower as I think I do.

Things are finally calming down and slowing up some, so I SWEAR I'll post more often.

I love and miss all of you ladies!
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:49 am

Tara- HOLY CRAP! I am crossing my fingers for you!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Thanks Kari. I'm trying to keep my hopes up, but it has turned into almost light period bleeding. I'm afraid I'm looking at an anovulatory cycle. Mad
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Blah...she's here. Onto Cycle #2 less than a month after starting... Sad
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Don't be discouraged Tara, it will happen! Sorry that AF is such a asshat.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:23 pm

LOL Kari, I couldn't have put it better myself. I had a super light AF after I went off my BCP, and it seems like this one is making up for lost time. I'm hoping that I just needed a good clean out or something. I started temping and charting so I can hopefully figure out right when I O.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 am

Now you KNOW something is wrong when I'm the one posting the most lately.

lol

AF is gone! Only a 4 day cycle.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 pm

HA Ha! Tara! I know... it is very quiet on here...

HELLO!!!!???? Anyone else there?

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Hello my loves! I've missed you all so very much! I'm sorry I became such a slacker - I don't know what happened but I just got caught up with life. I need to make time to get on here because I miss all of you so very much! Let's see what I remember....

Tara - Yay for TTC #2! I'm extremely excited for you and Jeff. Things have really started falling into place for you guys, huh? Nothing like having your own place!

Misty - How are things with Mom? Did she move back yet?

Denise - I have missed you terribly! We absolutely MUST schedule a lunch date ASAP! I cannot believe the whole summer has gone by and I haven't seen you! Grrrrr.... Yay for another GIRL! Any names yet? LOVES you!

Kari - You lucky booger! Next time, just stuff me in your suitcase. I swear, I'll fit. Did you have an awesome time?

Brandy - I can't remember - are you back to work yet Mama? If so, how is it going? I saw pics on FB of your cuties - ADORABLE! You can tell that Easton is going to be an awesome big brother! And I'm SURE that EJ is totally is awe of his baby girl, right?

Mattie - How's it going Mommy of TWO? I hope things are going smoothly!

AFM, not much is new here. Zoe (our shih-tzu puppy) is now almost five months old. She's pretty much potty trained and she's is such a lover. She loves people, kids especially, and is happy to be a part of whatever you're doing. Hmm, let's see. Dylan starts FIRST GRADE on August 30th. Geesh, I'm getting old! Oh, my brother is engaged to an awesome girl whom he's known since preschool - we are so fricking excited! She's a nurse and she loves kids so I see a few nieces and nephews in my future! DH's in laws were in town two weeks ago and it was well, interesting. As always. I'll leave it at that. I'm hating my job right now (imagine me saying that!) so I'm planning on busting my butt with school work this fall in order to find another job in the medical field. Well, that's about it in a nut shell. I'll be checking in FREQUENTLY. Promise. And pinky swear. Very Happy
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Tara ~ yay for trying but boo for AF. Look at it this way - she's clearing out the old to make room for the new!

Kari ~ can I tell you how extremely jealous I am of your Hawaii trip??? And yay for a better sleeping Jacks!!

Shell ~ yay....I've missed you, too!! But I know how it gets. I'm happy for your brother and I'm glad you are going to hurry up and finish your school work. Let me know if you need any answers - I'm pretty sure some of the classes are the same - lol. And we do need a play date!!!

Mattie ~ how are things? How are the kiddos?

Misty ~ how are you? How was your birthday? Has your mom moved back down yet? I hope you aren't stressing over it at all, lovie dovie!

Hi to EOE. Aaaahhh, I was so terribly lazy again today. We redid Alexa's room, she has big girl furniture, and she did GREAT in her bed last night. She took a nap today in there and did fine. I hope she does well tonight.

I think we *may* have picked Alyssa for this baby. Not 100% sure yet but almost. Alexa was almost Alyssa but for some reason we went with Alexa. I don't see her being an Alyssa so it was a good choice at the time - lol.

I'm finishing up watching Jersey Shore - yes, I'm guilty of watching this train wreck - and then I'm going to bed. I'll be back tomorrow!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 pm

YAY!!! I'm excited to see some more posts!!! (No offense, Kari. I loved the "one on one".)

Shelley - Thank you!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell everyone we're expecting. I've got some good ideas for spreading the news. AND YES the own place is great!

Denise - I had told Jeff I wondered since I had just come off birth control, and had always had kind of wimpy periods while I was on the pill, if I just needed a MEGA clean out. I love the name Alyssa!!! I think it'd be a beautiful name for your new little one!

LOL I ordered a BUNCH of OPKs on ebay (30 opks and 10 hpts for A DOLLAR) but since it can take up to 3 weeks to get them (from hong kong) I bought Answer OPK's today and started POASing since it was my first day after AF. I am so dorky. I was so excited to see two lines, even if it was on an ovulation test!!!
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:49 am

LOL Tara ~ I had forgotten how much of a POAS addict I was until I thought I was pregnant with this one. I started POAS at 7 dpo. Yeah - nothing there but still. I bought 50 OPKs and 25 HPTs from eBay when I was trying with Alexa - lol. I used some and then gave them to my SIL who used them up. I love Answer brand stuff. They work awesome!

I know we always say this but we need to post more. I'm so guilty of just reading, tho. I promise to try!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:16 pm

I peed on sticks every day when I was trying to get pregnant with Zachary and it NEVER said I was ovulating! AND that was the month I must of O'd because I got pregnant! Figures! With Jackson I never even had that first period after going off birth control... I was already pregnant! It made picking a due date a little tough...

I am ready for school to start... except not ready in my classroom. I haven't had time to go prepare because everyone that watches my children is out of town! I don't really want to go when Chris gets off work because then it is dark at school or no one else is there.... that just creeps me out a bit...

Sigh. I feel a bit bored today.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 am

Shell- Having two kids is a lot of work! This week went really well, I didnt want to pull my hair out lol and Im even on AF! So proud that my kids are still alive :p
Im starting to think about going to school... how much longer do you have?

Denise- I love Alyssa! All is well here, it was a nice week. Crazy week, but good.

AFM: The mini pill sucks! I started AF on mon and im still on it, its not so different than my normal AFs. After I had Mckenna things went right back to normal, but not this time. Any of you been on the mini pill before? Whats your take on it?

Mckenna's birthday is tomorrow!! Crazy, cant believe its been two years already Sad
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 am

Kari ~ I hope you get time to get your classroom ready. That sounds like fun!

Mattie ~ I can't help with the mini-pill thing. I always went right on regular birth control. A few friends have used it and liked it.

Good morning EOE. We have some friends coming this afternoon so I'm cleaning a bit. Last night my brother and SIL were here and Alexa and my niece played together fairly well. Although when Abby would have something, Alexa would point at her and yell "NO". Sigh. My bully. So when I told her to stop yelling at Abby, what does Alexa do?? Burst into tears. Some toughie, huh? Oh, and then my SIL went to use our 2nd bathroom and stepped into a huge puddle of water. Turns out the tank was leaking. Nice. Chris said it's an easy fix but still.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Mattie- I went on the mini pill after both my boys... in fact I am still taking it after Jacks... only because I am using up the last few months of my last prescription. I like it, but I didn't have AF until about 3-4 months ago, so went about 12 months post birth. I also BF'ed for about 13-14 months... You are SUPPOSED to take it at the same time every night... meh. I don't. I am sure that there is a risk to that, but I just take it whenever I go to bed, which is USUALLY about the same time. Obviously I haven't had any problems, but I didn't on the regular pill either. I do remember that when I went from the mini pill back to the pill I was on before I was pregnant with Zach I was SICK AS A DOG! It was suddenly way to strong! I was nauseous all the time, couldn't sleep, it was horrible! Then I went on Yasmin, and was on that until Jacks, and now I don't know if I will go back on Yasmin or try something else my doctor recommends... Hope that helps...

So... did anyone see Shannon's facebook? She is single now? Eek! Anyone talk to her?

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by newlywed514 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Hey guys! Okay I'm back...for real this time! Some of you guys know but for those that don't I'm divorcing Chris, he is a pain pill addict and I gave him a second chance and recently found out he was living a double life again....so I'm dealing with all the fun joys that come with that. He is in AA and of course claims to be sober now but has still not said he is sorry. So Aiden and I are adjusting and trying to live life as normal as possible...if I know what that is. Okay don't want to be the downer. Prayers are appreciated. I so need to change my screen name

How is everyone?
I promise to post more
Love you guys!
newlywed514
newlywed514

About My Family : I am currently going through a divorce and I have an amazing little boy named Aiden.

Job : Legal Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 am

Fly by post -

Kari - Shanna and her DH divorced not long ago. I think things started going south about the time I moved in with my parents when Jeff went to Iraq. Shanna and I had lived in the same town when Jeff and I were in WI, but I've kinda lost touch with her since then. I THINK she's with a good guy now, but I'm totally not positive.

Shannon - Oh honey... I'm so sorry to hear about you and DH. It does sound like things will be better for you and Aiden though, and that's what matters.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Hiya ladies! I tell you what, every day that I have to work is another day that I'm reminded how much I want to finish my classes! Ugh. That's all I'll say.

Denise - I LOVE Alyssa! That's VERY cute and of course, I'm a sucker for matching names. Although, I'll admit, I did not pick Delaney's name for that reason. You're going to be my motivation (besides the hell hole I'm working at right now) to get me to finish my schooling! I'm just a little nervous though because I've noticed many of the openings for the medical billing and coding that I've seen want someone with experience which I don't have. Hmmm, guess we'll wait and see. Sorry about the leaky toilet - hope it's a quick fix!

Tara - So, you're a POAS addict as well? We seem to have a lot of those around here. I think you're right about Shanna, I think his name is Brad?!? Congrats on your bow business - looks very promising!

Misty - Hiya love! How are you doing?

Mattie - Oh, trust me. There are days when I'd like to pull every strand out of my head and then there are days where I'm floating on clouds of bliss. It's just remembering that there will be "days like this" and they too shall pass. It gets easier once the little one is a tad more self sufficient. Then again, I do miss those days where I could cart Delaney around on my hip. At least THEN I'd know what she was doing! Just for the record, I'm using the NuvaRing and I love it! It's not as intimidating as it seems and it's so easy. You only have to worry about it once a month. Plus, it's low hormone and consistent levels of hormones. I had issues with the pills making me crazy moody because of the constant hormone surge and plummeting.

Kari - Hi there Cali girl! Does the Katy Perry song totally annoy you? Always wanted to ask a Californian that! (You too Mattie?!) Getting ready for the school year?

Shannon - Hi sweets. Hang in there. I'm sure you're doing a great job creating a new "normal" for you and Aiden. I'll be praying for you! Love you lots and take care! XOXO

Hmmm, what else. I can't remember. Anyway, Zoe has decided that night time is NOT for sleeping. It's time for barking, crying, yelping and whining. ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Oy vey! DH and I were up with her half the night trying to keep her quiet so she wouldn't wake up the kids. We're exhausted! Well, I have kids that needs baths and such. I'll BBL! Loves to all!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:07 am

Shelley... actually I like the song... hee hee. But I also don't listen to it like thirty times a day so that may be why.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum