Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Kari - Thanks lady for how to fix the sig issue, so hopefully that should do it. ((hugs))

THANKS FOR EVERYONE's XMAS CARDS!!!! I love showing them off to people. They are hung on our dining room wall. We didnt get around to xmas cards like i wanted to, but i love you gals. Smile

Tara - OMG, lol. That is kinda funny. But i agree with Kari, just walk up to him out of the blue point back and start laughing, and make him wonder what's so darn funny!! lol. Kids are ruthless.

AFM: My doc appt went well, i am measuring 31 weeks! omg. Doc thinks that this one is going to be a whopper of a baby too! So i wonder if that means they will let me go early....Hmm. I kinda wanted to go into natural labor this time since i didnt experience that with Trey. So that's my goal, but i dont want to deliver a 10lber either, so we shall see. Smile
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by denise73 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Misty ~ woo hoo for an awesome appointment. Remember that they docs are often wrong about baby size and you could actually have a high fluid level. Don't worry. Hey, Alexa was almost 9 lbs and Kari had Jacks who was up there, too. You can do it!!

Hi EOE. Alexa had her check up this am and she is 23 lbs, 14 oz and almost 31" tall. Her head is 18" around and she totally didn't want the doctor to look in her ears. But she did smile for him and walked all over so it made me feel better - lol. She usually does nothing but sit there and stare at him. BUT she had to have blood drawn and boy did she SCREAM. But with her mouth wide open like that, I saw that two of her lower molars are coming through the gums. She also got a Hep A shot, too. Needless to say she's sleeping now.

I'm off to bake some cookies.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Misty- Yeah! Zach was 9 pounds, and Jacks was 9 pounds 11 ounces! You will do great any way it works out!

Denise- I am embarrassed that my 8 month old is heavier than your 1 year old. I shudder to think where he will be at a year. Which is in only 4 months!

AFM: I have been a sewing fiend this week so far! I have embroidered two sweatshirts for my nephews (one to look like a police officer's jacket the other with a X-Men Wolverine theme) I have made one fantastic looking apron for my MIL to wear when she works in her Antique store... This morning I am making Jacks' stocking... I have made a SUPER CUTE mini- Ergo carrier for my niece to use for her dolls. OMG it is so stinking cute! I made it all from my head to, I didn't have a pattern! I have a few more things to finish up, and then I can relax a bit. Later we are headed to Target, need a few things that are Not related to Christmas! Grocery store after that.

Jacks is napping right now. THank God! It was a miserable night last night. I felt like I would get in bed for 5 minutes, and then be out for 45! I can't wait for the antibiotic to start working.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Denise - Your growin' that girl good! lol. Trey is 29lbs!! lol. Glad that she's a healthy LO. Smile

Kari - Your so crafty! Where did you learn to do all that? Sorry to hear that Jack is sick Sad Hope he feels better soon.

AFM: baby girl is a mover and a shaker! She's rarely still and just squirms away. Cant believe 76 until my official EDD. Im a little nervous and anxious to be a mom of two. Is that normal? We have so much planned for next year. Moving, having a baby, going back to school, its alot to take in. But guess its one thing at a time. Not to sure how to handle it all otherwise.

Probably wont talk until Monday, so i love you gals and Merry Christmas!!!
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:15 am

Kari ~ don't be embarrassed!! He's a boy! Boys are supposed to be big and strong! And I'm very jealous of your creativity. I wish I could do more than diaper cakes. Well, I can also make plastic canvas tissue boxes - but they're from a pattern, not free style. I haven't done one in awhile. Maybe I'll make Ms. Olivia one???

Misty ~ you'll be fine!! You're an amazing mom right now so adding another kid to the mix won't be a big deal! Plus you have a great hubby, too. Olivia sounds like Alexa. I was in the throes of hard labor and that kid was still kicking.

Shell ~ how are you doing, my friend? Are you feeling better about your whole situation? Did you hear that we are expecting an ice storm up here in WV? It's the back end of that storm that is smacking the West and Midwest. I hate ice.

Tara ~ oooh, that naughty boy! Kids are silly. I'm thinking he's at that age where butts are funny. No matter who's butt it is. I'd point and laugh at his, too.

Becky Rose ~ I hope Ethan has a very Happy Birthday today!

Hi to EOE. I have been up since 5:30 since I had to reinsert a binky. For some reason she can't find them and it's up to mommy to save the day. We had night day number 2 with no bottles and it's going well. I think another one or 2 nights she'll just take her sippy and drink her milk with no issues. Woo hoo - I'm bottle free, baby. I was SO tired of cleaning them.

Like I told Shelley, we are expecting ice tomorrow am and lasting throughout the mid day. Well, Chris' mom is expecting us for dinner but the woman is nuts if she thinks that I'm getting in a car in an ice storm. She'll be mad but oh, well.

Well, I should get up and get some stuff done while she's still asleep. We need to go out for a bit today so I'll chat at you later.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:13 am

Thank you EVERYONE for your input on "the situation". It's not happened again and she has come back and apologized several times, so I think it really was just an accidental thing. I feel pretty silly/bad for overreacting like I did, but I was really freaked by it.

I take Kamden in for his 18 month well child on Monday (we got a little off as you can tell since he's actually 20 months old now...oops) so I'll post stats after that.

I wanted so badly to post persies today, and my brain is just all over the place. We were able to "have Jeff with us for Christmas" by way of skype...but I'm just not myself knowing that when I wake up tomorrow to celebrate the happiest day of the year, he won't be here to celebrate it with me. I know I should be elated that in 3 weeks I'll be holding him again, but it still seems so far away...and I'm not sure I can make it... I'm so tired.

I'll be back to post after the weekend.

Love you ladies - MERRY CHRISTMAS!
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:16 am

Tara ~ it's ok. You're right - today might suck but he'll be home soon!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!! I hope everyone has a great day!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Denise - Ahh, thank you. That was really sweet. I tried hard to be a good mom, so i appreciate that. YIPPEE for bottle free. Trey STILL takes a bottle at night, that's the only way he will drink milk. If we put milk in his sippy he wont take it. Hmmm. Im not to sure what to do on that part. Im almost nervous to take away the milk at night. He only gets 4 ounces, i am know its a comfort thing. Totally our fault for getting into that routine.

Hi TARA!
WPL
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Misty ~ Alexa wouldn't take milk from the sippy for a long time. Then just one day, she did it. You need to be ready to try but just put it in the cup. He'll eventually drink it if he wants it. As for the night bottle, most pedi's say to replace the milk with water. He may complain a couple of nights but then once he realizes that he's not getting the milk, he'll probably give it up. I put a sippy of water in Alexa's crib. Not sure if she drinks from it but it's there if she wants it.

Hi to EOE. Just farting around the house today. Getting ready to hit the bed, hopefully all night!! TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:33 am

Denise - Do you know if i am still suppose to be giving Trey whole milk? We recently switched to 1-2% milk, but i am beginning to wonder. Okay, so i am going to do it, put my foot down to nighttime milk. It will make me feel better too, because i brush his teeth right before bed and then give him milk, ugg. So, i will switch to water in the bottle at nighttime and naps. I am not looking forward to this ya know. Sometimes its easier to give in, but i want to get this squared away before Ollie gets here. I will let you know how it goes. Okay so weird question, do you sleep with the TV on? Ours bit the dust and now i have trouble sleeping without it!!!!!!!! We are getting another one on the 4th, but i was wondering why i have such a hard time doing without.

OK, ttyl
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 am

Misty ~ I am pretty sure it's whole milk from one to two and then whatever you want to give after that. We drink skim milk so after we're done with whole, she'll go to skim. Good luck with the bottle take-away. I'm sure he'll fight but he'll be over it in a couple of days. And you're right ~ if you try when Olivia gets here, it may be TOO much change for him, KWIM? I hope you aren't working to hard.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Misty- you can be giving him the 2% or 1%... it isn't the fat that he needs from the milk... it is the calcium and vitamins. You should try a white noise machine, or one that does like nature and ocean sounds. That is probably why you sleep better with the TV... background noise.

Where is everyone?! Not that I don't like your company Misty, and Denise! But seriously?! Is EVERYONE out of town? And we haven't heard from some ladies in days! Like Becky Rose, and Shannon... does everyone know where we are?

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Kari - LOL! Yeah, i agree i havent seen anyone on here in awhile. And i hadnt thought of me needing the white noise, interesting.

Denise - Oh, i forgot to mention we bought a "potty training seat." I am excited to try. So will Keep you posted on that too!

So anyone have any new years plans?
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Kari ~ I know. Sniff sniff - I miss everyone.

Misty ~ no real plans. Chris has to work and I might go to my brother's house but they are calling for icy weather so I may just end up at home. Yay for the potty chair. I think I might drag mine out for Alexa. It can't hurt.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm around...Jeff and I are back to me going onto birth control. We'll be preventing other ways until February and then I'm resuming probably the pill. It breaks my heart, but Jeff and I have been having some problems and really I think it will be better in the long run. Also, I have an appointment to talk to the admissions personnel at a local cosmetology school so I'm pretty excited about that...hope to be back and post something happy soon.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Tara- I am so sorry that things are rocky! But you and your husband (and family) are under stress that most people would never experience... it has to be normal to have that put strain on things! I have to believe that once he is home, and you are face to face, perhaps you can find ways through this. I know how excited you were to start TTC, and I hope that you all find your path again. Happy is on its way for you in 2010... I just know it.

Misty- Good luck with the potty training! If your little one is as strong willed as mine, well... just good luck!

I have to go back to work on Monday and I am not looking forward to it.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by southernbelle Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 am

Happy New Years ladies! I've been a slacker lately but I've had the crud and haven't felt well. So how did everyone spend there New Years? We went next door to my BFF house and played the Wii. We were actually in bed by midnight but we still had fun.

Misty - Wow the potty chair! Has Trey shown any interest? I keep hoping Easton will so we can get him on the pot so I'm only buying diapers for one kid! Wishful thinking I'm sure! lol

Tara - So sorry that you guys are postponing TTC. I'm sure you guys are making the right decision and will be back on solid ground real soon.

Hello to everyone else! Speaking of slackers where has everyone been?
southernbelle
southernbelle

About My Family : I'm Brandy, I have a wonderful Hubby, a wild little man Easton and another little miracle in the oven!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:07 pm

I hope everyone had a great New Year's this year. Alexa and I partied like rock stars ~ she was in bed at 8:30. She did get up at 10 and then fell back to sleep at 11:58 - lol. Chris worked and I was up until 2 for some unknown reason.

Brandy ~ I hope the crud is all gone.

Tara ~ only you two will know when it's the right time to TTC again.

Kari ~ so, is everyone all healed up in the family? No more illnesses, etc??

Misty ~ how is the FL weather?

Shell ~ where are youuuuuuuuuu?????????? I miss you terribly!

Shannon, Becky Rose, and everyone else ~ miss you too!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:58 pm

So, to say that I'm a complete, total and utter slacker would probably be a huge understatement! I wish I could tell you where I've been but I have no idea! LOL Never fear....I'm BACK! (I totally know you're all jumping for joy that I've returned sunny )

Denise - How the heck are ya? Hehe. You sure are growing that girl GOOD! Are you having this freaking wind and cold that we're having?! I seriously did NOT want to leave the house today! I know we keep saying this but....LUNCH = SOON!

Misty - My ped always told us to keep them on whole milk until they're two and then they can go to whatever you choose. We drink 1% so that's what Dylan drinks now and Delaney will be drinking shortly. Don't stress. Being a mom of two will come just as naturally as it did with being a mom of one. I'm not saying you won't have "OMG" moments but you'll learn to take things in stride. So is her name def Olivia? I l-o-v-e that name!

Kari - Hiya! I am very jealous of your creativity and sewing abilities! I've always longed to be more artsy...maybe in my next life.

Tara - Hang in there chickie! ((((HUGS))))

Hi to EOE. I've missed you all so very much!

AFM, we had a great Christmas with the kiddies. Dylan really enjoyed opening all of his gifts and Delaney was quite content to open one and watch me open the rest. Ryan and I typically don't exchange gifts but this year we decided to. I got him a new watch and he got me a ring I've been stalking for quite some time. Love, love, love it. For NYE, we just stayed in with the kiddos, cooked some yummy food and watched The Hangover. We took Dylan and Delaney for their 5 year and 18M check ups (very late!) last week and all went well. And the newest event in our house is we're THINKING about getting a dog. Ryan has been nagging me and now the kids have ganged up on me. Delaney will tug on my leg and say "Mama, I wanna dog!" She loves dogs. It's crazy. So, I've been doing some research and looking at different breeds. Oy. Just what I need, another breathing thing to take care of and clean up after!

Well, I better jump off of here and get some sleep! I'll be back VERY soon!

XOXO

Shell

shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:33 am

Um...so yeah, it's me again. Thanks for the T&S about TTC. I know it will happen in the best time...I needed to come and just vent though. Since this is a totally private site, I think the chances of any of Dh's family seeing this are slim to none...so here goes.

Jeff admitted to being unfaithful during his deployment. He didn't have a physical relationship with anyone while in Iraq, but it was definitely an emotional one. He and a mutual friend of ours (whom he's been friends with several years longer) apparently engaged in some EXTREMELY graphic "What-I'd-Do-To-You" conversations. I know that's not the same thing as sleeping with someone or having a relationship with them...but to me, it's the same thing. It's infidelity of the heart/mind. I thank God that he did admit it to me and I didn't find out on my own way down the line. I told him if it ever happened again...I wouldn't say I'd leave HIM because I made a commitment before God, but that I would leave with Kam for a while until we had a chance to work things out. We plan to go to counseling after he's home (which we'd been considering anyway to aid with reintegration) and hope that will help a LOT. I still love him with everything I am or ever will be, but I'm so paranoid now. I even found myself logging into his facebook account to make sure he'd not had contact with her. It's an exciting time to reunite with him...but I'm terrified too.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Tara - Wow, that's a tough one. I completely agree with you. I don't feel as though the term "affair" applies to only those which are physical. I applaud you for being faithful to your vows but I'm also proud of you for standing your ground. I do think that counseling would be beneficial, given that both parties are on board and wanting to make it work. As for being paranoid, you have every right to be! I'm sure I'd become a FB stalker too! However, due to the fact that Jeff was honest and upfront, I'm thinking you probably don't have anything to worry about. Hang in there chickie! We all love you and are here to support you! (((HUGS)))
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Tara - ((hugs)) i hope things get better. That must be a tremendous amount of stress.

Shell - Ahh thanks, i hope it does come naturally. I am so excited and anxious to meet her and have Trey and the family meet her. Yep, that's her name!! Smile glad you like it. YAY for getting great gifts and lol about being late on the checkups. Trey has his "2yr check up at the end of this month" 3 months late. Sad Oh, i so wish we could have a dog. I really miss having an animal in the house. But Trey would torture the poor thing to death. So maybe in another year or so.

Denise - HAHA, that sounds like our NY's. Trey and i were in bed by 9pm. Frank woke me up with a Kiss at 1201, lol.

I gotta run, i will bbl.

Misty
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question: So I have a bladder infection. I'm not in any pain at ALL. The only way I know I have one is cause the doc told me. So Im allergic to one kind of medication so they gave me a different type...well we found out the hard way that Im also allergic to the kind they gave me. Now Im on a new kind. This past weekend was great, my ms was even getting SO much better. Then I took the new meds sat night and ever since Ive felt so so sick and have been waking up around 2am to throw up. Im waiting to hear back from my doc to see what she wants to do. So the question is do you think my bladder infection just isnt that bad and that I can make it go away w/out meds and what can happen if it spreads to my kidneys, or how lond does that take.

Thanks guys! Sorry it was so long and I will bbl

Tara- I know you and I have talked about what ur going through but I just wanted to say that I love you and think you are amazing!!!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey girls. Man oh man am I cold. I don't feel great, either, and Chris is at work until tomorrow am. Bleah.

Tara - hugs, girl. I can't imagine what I would do in your situation (although a swift kick to the balls comes to mind). I hope you guys can work things out once he gets home.

Shell - I.AM.SO.OVER.THIS.WEATHER. Seriously. Snow I can take. The sub-zero temps not so much. Once the weather breaks, we'll do lunch. I'm not one for traveling in the freezing cold.

Misty - I remember being out until 3 am or so on NYE when I was younger. Now if I'm up at 3 am, I'm sure it's because Alexa is awake.

Kari - did you go back to school today? If so, I hope it wasn't that hard to get back into the swing of things.

Mattie - don't stop taking the meds or any meds. If that bladder infection gets worse, you could end up in the hospital. If you end up with a kidney infection, it's pretty painful. Just keep working with your doctor and keep up drinking tons of fluids. Although there is no hard scientific proof, there is proof out there that cranberry juice helps to prevent the bacteria from sticking and causing infections.

Just wanted to say hi. Alexa is screaming like a banshee b/c she thinks it's funny. I want to stuff a sock in her mouth affraid
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Denise- Thanks. Ive been drinking straight cranberry juice (wow that stuff is tart and bitter!) along with water. My doc called me and told me to stop the meds (I threw up a lil blood last night) and that she is just gonna test me again in a day or two and that we'll go from there. Just wondering... do you know how they treat kidney infections?
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next