BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 21 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by Mattiegrl on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Misty- congrats on moving, itll be a nice fresh start Smile As for the prolasped bladder...ugh thats a pain. Im not sure if I had that (if i did it was very very mild) or pelvic floor sagging. But I had to start doing keegles like a mad man and it hurt to have sex and I couldnt keep a tampon in!!!! But I think it was also related to the mini pill i was on, cause Ive been off of it for about 3 weeks and it seems to be feeling a lot better. Who knows. But back to you... I feel so bad for you, what did the doc say about it?
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 21 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by babyblue2007 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Mattie - Doc says really the only fix for mine. which is stage 2 (at the opening, iykwim is surgery). But i want more children (much later). So for right now, if my bladder doesn't fall out of my body then i am good i guess, lol. Didnt you guys recently move? How are you liking your new spot? Is Owen still waking up at night to eat? I will be darned if Ollie STILL doesn't eat at midnight at 4 am!!!!! Seriously.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Misty- Yikes, does it hurt when you dtd tho? Yeah, we moved about a month or so ago. I like it, its much brighter and a lil bit more space too. Brett works about 30min away now cause he got a assistant manager spot. Im happy he is moving up and he will be next in line to get a manager spot in feb, but its kinda put a strain on things cause i feel like im always alone. I had it so good when we lived where he worked. Oh well. Once he gets to be a manager we'll move yet again, but lord willing we'll stay there for awhile lol. As for Owen, up until a week ago he woke up at 4am to eat and then would sleep until 730ish. BUT...now that lil punk is waking up at 4am and not wanting to go back to sleep! Brett and I dont know what to do with him anymore. Brett says its time to let him cry it out, we did that w/ Kenna and with in a week she was a pro sleeper. To be honest, I just dont want to hear him cry most of the day and then also at night. Any tips? lol
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Misty ~ I would definitely look into surgery. I know you don't want to but if you don't get it fixed and then get pregnant again, it could cause lots of problems. From what I hear it's a pretty simple surgery. Good luck with your move. And no worries about your house. You'll get there, I promise <3

Mattie ~ Is he eating cereal yet? Maybe he need that little extra to fill his belly and get him through to 730 or so. If not, I'd try a night or 2 of modified CIO. I'm not big into letting them cry for an hour but 10 to 20 minutes. However, will that wake Mckenna up or is she a sound sleeper? That is what I'm worried about with this baby. I hope Alexa doesn't start waking up.

Shell ~ how's it going, love? I saw Miss Diva is rocking the potty training!! Alexa is now taking her diaper off as soon as she pees (and her clothes but that's a whole 'nother post - lol). But when I put her on the potty, she's not interested or she cries. I may go and get those vinyl training pants from BRU and let her walk around in them for a bit. I'm just afraid to start and then when Alyssa gets here, she regresses.

Tara ~ ummm, girl....have you come over here to make your big announcement yet???? Congrats on the new bun in the oven <3

Hi to EOE. I'm just feeling crappy today. Headache, body ache, just blah. And nauseous. I even took a zofran, which I haven't done in ages. I'm off to bed. I'll TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Denise- I feed him cereal once in awhile, i havent noticed any change. Maybe I need to do it more often? No, Mckenna is down stairs and will sleep through it. We'll see how tonight goes. I think Im just in a poopy mood today. Sorry you dont feel good today, the last month was really hard for me too. I really hope you get a boost of energy Smile
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 am

Mattie ~ maybe at 4 months he's just big enough where the milk isn't enough for him. He may only need that teaspoon of cereal to fill his belly. I'd give it a try. I'm waiting for my energy ;o)
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 am

Mattie - Nope no tips here! lol. Im still trying to figure out how to make her sleep longer. We stuff her full, but she wakes up to eat regardless. YAY for DH moving up in the Manager world, that's great news. So sorry your alone most of the day. I have been there for sure. Surprisely it doesn't hurt to DTD. I don't think DH is really even aware that its there, lol.

D - What might could happen if i didn't get it fixed and got pg again? Are you meaning it could prolapse further? Jeez, if that happened it would literally come out. This totally sucks. Doc told me that if i got pg again after the repair it would possibly undo the work he did. But IMO, they could just repair it again right? I mean, who the hell wants their bladder hanging in their vagina? WTF? I have read postings of women who have had the repair and went on to have more babies, so i don't know if what he is telling me is totally correct. How are you feeling momma? Hanging in there? Almost done!!!! Does Alexa realize another baby is coming? Trey didn't have a clue, lol and he was 2.5yrs old.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Misty- We would fill our babies, try cereal, none of that made a LICK of difference! Both boys would wake up whenever they damn well felt like it! LOL! I would DEFINITELY get the prolapsed bladder fixed regardless of what you may do about more kids! Your bladder is supposed to be in a particular place for a reason! Last thing you need is problems because of this... Thinking of you!

AFM: Can I just ask what is programmed into EVERY man that when they are the LITTLEST bit sick, the whole God Damn world has to stop?! My husband has a bit of diarrhea and you would think the apocalypse was coming! But what did I catch him drinking yesterday?! TWO cokes, and eating Burger King! And what did he want with his sandwich today for lunch? BEER! What an idiot! I told him to take some Imodium and call me when he pushes a watermelon out his penis... OK, I didn't say that last part, but I sure as hell wanted to!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Kari ~ ugh. Men. Seriously. Chris and I have been arguing b/c he's been "tired" and I'm not "compassionate". Um, whatever pal. If you're tired, how about when you get off of work in the am, you come home and sleep a couple of hours instead of doing this and that. Not to mention I haven't slept through the night in weeks. But I'M the bitch. Whatever.

Mist ~ I saw Ollie was sick. Poor girl. And poor mommy and daddy. I hope she's better and everyone can settle down soon.

denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Kari- I totally know what you mean!! They are such babies some times lol.
Misty- I hope lil Ollie feels better soon. I hate it when my babies are sick, I worry 24/7.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Kari - HAHA. I know. Guess that is why we women have the babies. Men could no way handle 9 months of growing baby then delivery.

D - Thanks chica. We took her into her PCP this AM. Low grade fever as of now. Boy that was scary. Didn't know temps could sky rocket like that. Nothing like a 106.5 fever to spring an ER into action though. She had everybody's full attention.

Soooo, hopefully ollie is getting better. So we can focus on moving and getting stuffed packed. I am decluttering little by little. Today's task: Going though the rest of our clothes for donation and throw aways.

TTYL ((hugs))

THanks for all the Ollie well wishes. Love you gals.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Also, can you ladies PM or email me your address for Christmas Cards. Smile Thanks...Misty
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Misty- Wow, supermom. Sick baby, packing, moving, christmas cards!!! youre awesome! Mattie Noble
1845 E Birch Ave #132
Fresno, Ca 93720
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Misty ~ so glad Ollie is better. 106 would have scared the sheoyt out of me. Let me tell you. Glad things are getting back to normal and stuff. I sent you a PM with my address.

Hi to EOE. I think Alexa is coming down with her first ever illness. Yesterday she just wasn't acting right. Today she is coughing and has a runny nose. Plus she threw up....which she cried about. I think she thought she was in trouble. Poor kid. The only good thing is that she has no fever. She's already napping and has been for awhile. I'm going to let her go a bit more. If she starts doing other things I'll call the doc.

As for me, I really, truly believe Alyssa is trying to claw her way out. My bones hurt so bad that I can barely walk. And *just a warning this is WAY TMI* I was checking out my girlie region and OMG you wouldn't believe the varicose veins down there. Holy crap. I keep telling myself "less than 40 days. Less than 40 days". My hope is that if she doesn't come on the 18th, we can do my induction on the 20th.

I'm off to do something while she's down........
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Mattie - So how is the weather over there in Cali? We went to San Diego a few years back and it was AWESOME! Does it get cold there? Thanks for the super mom comment. That makes me feel good. I certainly don't feel like it lately. This supermom totally skipped out on Trey's bath for the 2nd day in a row!!!! I was just way to tired. Sad

D - Oh no, not the girly bits!!!! WTF? But i can't wait to see pics of baby. Is nursery all set up? Are babies bunking up in rooms or separate? **Geographically Challenged*** Are you close to Ohio at all? Even halfway wise? Oh and we did TOTALLY freak when i checked her temp. We used the good ole fashion mercury (rectally) i just like them better. And the son of a B*tch was alllllll the way at the end. It wouldn't go no further. At first i thought i was looking at it wrong, so i ran into the bathroom! Then ran out telling everyone to mounty up, we are headed to ER. Frank drove as fast and as safely as he could. Halfway there Ollie started panting!!! Scared out of my whits. The ER people barely got us registered (15 second process btw) before she was whisked back there and surrounded by nurses shoving tylenol up her butt and copious amounts of motrin down her throat, taking her clothes off. The poor baby was still trying to fight it though.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Misty- Dont feel bad about Treys bath. I HAD to give Kenna a bath a day ago cause Brett told me she "smells funny" and asked when was the last time she had a bath, when I couldnt think of an answer I knew she needed one lol. But the kid screams when she gets her hair washed, I really am surprised that cps hasnt come to my door yet.

Denise- Im so sorry you have to deal with that crap too. Maybe you'll heal quicker than I did! hang in there.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:42 pm

So peeps. I am wrapping up things here in a nice little bow. My desk is cleaned out, co-workers gave me an awesome gift (Vera Bradley Agenda) Which will come in quite handy. Next, lunch (mexican food pot luck) and my exit interviews. Mom got a car today!! Woohoo, Frank is getting our storage unit now, all is flowing along. Am i still nervous yes. But i am keep faith alive. Smile Next on the list - Finish packing and storing, saying goodbyes to Friends and mom here and off to ATL Monday. Will keep you posted. Thanks for listening to me. I am going to need all the support i can muster. Its so hard to follow dreams. But we are trying.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 am

Misty ~ you guys will be fine. You're smart and you're strong. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And....in the middle of your craziness, if you can, can you send me your new addy, too? Good luck and keep us posted!

Hi to EOE. I'm dying. Ok - so I only have a bad cough, runny nose, stuffy head, ear aches but I feel like I'm dying. I'd give my left boob for a double shot of Nyquil. Alexa is better. No throw up in the bed at 2 am. She's eating more. She still has a cough but I'm still giving her the meds from the doc, which I OD'd her on yesterday Embarassed I am supposed to give her one mL and I gave her 5. For some reason I thought it was the motrin bottle. A call to the pharmacy made me feel better. Said she'd probably be sleepy. Which she was. And I didn't give her anymore for the day.

I'm off to clean a bit. I'll chat at you later.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Misty- Good luck with all the moving stuff! We will keep our fingers crossed that all goes well!

Denise- How you doing, mama?

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Owen has been sick this past week and seems to be doing better, now Kenna is sick... being 2yrs and sick is NOT a good mix. And Brett and I are going through tons of crap with my sil. ugh, what a week. Hope you all are well and your kids are getting better too. ttyl
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Mattie- What is going on? Like the last thing you need right now is drama... and a sick child. Ugh.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Kari- well my sil is pg for the first time (she only Os about 4x a year). She is having this "i deserve this attitude" which i cant stand. She is the type of person that LOVES to be the center of attention 24/7, loves to talk about herself, and wants to be bff with everyone but doesnt know how to be there for other people. This is totally fine except it doesnt go w/ my personality, not to mention I just dont have the time for all her games right now. A while ago I told her that this bothered me and asked her to give me space but she continued to do the opposite. I never replied to her texts in hopes that she would get the point... i had no such luck. Last week I got her baby shower invite in that mail and I messaged her that I couldnt go cause we have a friends wedding to go to. and here is what she said.... oh by the way she says "nice things" but there is a lot of underlying jabs....

Me:
Hi, Im doing ok. really busy. I left a message for Tracy, I cant make it to the baby shower cause we have Andy and Shani's wedding to go to that afternoon. Have fun tho!

sil:
That's ok. I half expected it based on what we talked about. Will still miss you tho. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing I will not see you until feb? I can't shake the feeling that nothing has changed. And if it has, then I would love to see you and the kids. I really miss them and feel really shut out. So you can tell me if its just my hormones or not (yes, I'm more sensitive lately). Ok... love you lots!

Me:
Yeah, nothing has changed. I need to put all of my energy into my kids & husband and nothing else right now.

sil:
just for clarification.... nothing has changed that you are really busy? or nothing has changed that you don't want to see me? Or of course, both?

Me:
really busy, so I cant see you. So I guess both?

sil:
I meant don't want to see me because I'm pregnant... keeping me away, etc etc. I've just been really struggling with the thought of this and need to know. I don't want it to bother me if it doesn't have to. make sense?? I don't want to assume that you are avoiding me if you're not but just simply busy with life.

Me:
Its not the fact that you're pregnant. There are some other things going on, and I just dont feel now is the time to be talking about it. I just dont have the energy to be dealing with this right now. I need some time and space. It would be great if you can give both of us time to adjust to our families. Lets reevaluate things later when everything is a bit more settled with w/ our families. ok? I am still excited to meet the new lil one of the fam, and if it was ok with you to see her whenever she comes.

sil (she always has to have the last word. oh and they have only been trying on and off for about 8yrs, not 23yrs like she trys to say):
I don't mean to keep bringing it up and stress you out. But I'm stressing myself out by making assumptions that I don't have definite proof of. I also don't have the emotion to deal either but I needed to hear from you. This is the most amazing, exciting, joyous time of my life and I'm trying hard to not let anything steal that away from me. I've waited almost your whole life for this (just to put it in perspective)

Your message is clear. I've been trying to give you space and time, but honestly its killing me. I love you and love my niece and nephew soooooo much and I feel I can't even see them. But I've realized this week that I have to lay this with the Lord and ask him to heal my heart because there is much hurt done. I'm sorry you have had such a difficult year and I pray that it gets better and things sort out for you guys. There's nothing I want more than for you all to be happy. I just wish we could get just a bit more support from our family. We need you guys. But I will not expect anything more from you. And of course... you are always welcome in our home and welcome to come see your niece whenever you are ready. There is no question. You are still my sister and hope you know I will always love you.

UGGGGGHHHHHH......she makes me so mad. Brett went to talk to them as best as he could w/out me and told her to leave me alone until Im ready to talk to her again. Oh and by the ways I have tried to be sooo nice and kind about the way i talked to her so I wouldnt hurt her feelings, so I have no clue about what she means when she said there has been so much hurt done. I want to tell her "you are an adult...start acting like one and deal with your own feelings!!!!!!!!"

sorry, this got really long lol.
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Mattie- Some people just exude drama... the best you can do is smile and nod, and try not to let them bother you. One thing you need to remember is your SIL is never going to change. BUT another thing you need to accept is that she is (probably) always going to be a part of your life. Unless you want to deal with THAT kind of conversation forever, you may want to try to find a way to not take what she does personally (even if it FEELS personal). If you want to be a part of your niece's life, and you want your children to know their aunt... you have to find a balance. Hopefully time will help that.
I am sorry you are having to deal with this! Vent anytime!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 pm

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Hopefully we can all get on a bit this week and post.... hello?
Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Sorry I haven't been around and I've missed persies but I was sick. I ended up at the dr on Friday b/c I knew I had a sinus infection. He gave me a z pack and sent me on my way. I had a massage and it was the most miserable one I ever had. My head hurt so bad that I couldn't relax. By the evening, my right side of my face was blown up and my ear, jaw, teeth, and cheek hurt like you wouldn't believe. And my eye - oy. I thought someone was stabbing me with an ice pick.

I go to the ER. Now, I have a pretty high pain tolerance so it takes something significant for me to go. I got a NP in the Fast Track section. She was really a bitch. I mean, seriously. First, she came in and was all "what's going on" and I tell her. She gets this look on her face and says "oh, well you KNOW that being pregnant makes things congested from head to toe, right". Um, yeah, but I wasn't moving any air though my nose. So she looks in my throat, my ears, and finally up my nose and goes "wow, you are totally blocked off". No kidding, lady. So she goes and talks to the ER doctor. My eye pain was getting worse, moving into a migraine, which I don't get often but when I do, look out. So she comes back and tells me that the "only" thing they can do for me is to tell me to get Robitussin for my cough (which I wasn't doing) and use the Neil Med Sinus Rinse bottle. I got mad. I said, that's fine, but what can I do for this pain? I'm only here because I'm in pain. I get that the zpack won't work immediately but I can't sleep, I'm nauseous, etc etc. So she goes, calls the OB, and he gives me tylenol 3. When she came back with that, she was all "since you're pregnant, we don't want to treat you too aggressively. It's not that we don't believe you but we're being cautious". And then I said "I get that. But I'm not a drug seeker. I hate to take any medicine. I've had many kidney stones and I go for as long as I can until I can't handle the pain anymore. The only reason I'm here is b/c the pain is too bad for me to handle". I didn't even fill the Rx from the hospital yet (I will - it's always good to have those meds on hand) and I won't need to take them. I get it that you're a more "natural" practitioner but if I'm telling you what's wrong with me and you're ignoring me, I'm not going to sit by and be quiet about it.

Once I got that and used the sinus rinse - which I highly recommend. This is gross but you wouldn't believe what that gets out of your nose - I started to feel a bit better. I'm still not 100% but I'm at least able to kind of breathe through my nose.

I cannot wait until December 18th gets here!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum