Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 21 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by ajvinsh Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 pm

i took a picture of myself...lol...i look like a scared deer

https://www.facebook.com/avinsh?ref=profile#!/photo.php?pid=30894263&id=1560319950&ref=mf

i hate doingmy own pictures...but i thought I owed it to myself with the new hair and all
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Kate ~ that is cool you're going to be a coach! I try to count calories but it goes out the window at night. I have no will power.

Becky ~ I do my spin bike, my treadmill, or my video that has arms and abs on it. We also have P90X - which can't do - and 10 Minute Trainer. It's from the P90X guy - Tony Horton - and it's GREAT for moms. A perfect workout. It's a bit pricey - $150 but I'm sure if you check eBay or Craigslist you could find it cheaper.

Aara ~ LOL. Cute Pic! I hate getting my picture taken.

Maureen ~ I hope your DH is feeling better.

Clare ~ I am just so excited for you <3

I'm waiting for Chris to finish up what he's doing so I can go and get my workout in. After that I hope to do more math homework - ugh. I hate math. I didn't like it in high school, didn't like it in college, didn't like it when I was in medic school and I don't like it now Very Happy
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 pm

lol...gl denise...i can't do math, i am teribble at it

as for the pic...lol...i really hate doing it myself, but I look even worse with someone else doing it for me...

I should put up the pic side by side with how I looked right after having Lynn...lol...if i can find one considering that I stayed away from them unless I was taking the picture Smile
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Stacey - Sorry to hear that Brody's not feeling well. It seems to be common that babies get gassy. Hope you can find a solution soon.

Kate - Yay for losing weight! It's not an easy thing to do, but sounds like you're doing well with it.

Denise - I've heard about the 30 day shred too and have thought about doing it. Let me know how you like it.

My big box o' meds arrived this morning. Wow - that's all I can say! I'm still ready to get this going though - not as overwhelmed at this point as I thought I might be.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:55 pm

I will be back to do persies later, I am just so excited because they accepted officially my reduction in hours!!!! YIPPPEEEE! I sign the paperwork tomorrow and should start it next week!!!

Ok, i will be back later, lol Very Happy
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Becky-Busch Gardens sounds like fun!

Stacey-If you win the lottery don’t forget to share! When Nick had bad gas I used to do little exercises with his legs and rub his belly in a circle which seemed to help. We also used gripe water, which I feel helped a ton with him.

Kate-So is Medifast meal replacement? Is it expensive? Yay for the 11lbs and being where you were before you got pg! I am down about 5 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight, but still want to lose another 10-15lbs. Let me know more about that plan!

Denise-Me and math don’t get along well either. Thanks for sending us the snow, we are only getting like3 inches but I have had it too! It was 50 degrees yesterday and felt like spring!

Clare-Glad you are handling everything well and staying relaxed!

AFM-So I am assuming these new hours start next week. I guess I have a bunch of paperwork to fill out tomorrow. I am so looking forward to this! I still don’t know how long it will be for, I guess we will hammer out the details tomorrow.

I am also starting a new job at work. Its only a few hours a week during my normal working hours. I am going to be training on more computer related stuff, fixing peoples mistakes and charges. The guys that do it are so backed up they wanted a tech to volunteer to train and help them out when they are too busy. I figure its something different, it’s a new experience and more knowledge I have under my belt. I was up against 4 other people and I got that too, so its been a good week! The guy that is in charge of all that stuff used to be an xray tech too, so if for some reason he leaves or gets promoted I would have a foot in the door when it comes to his job, which is twice my salary!

Alright, thanks for listening to me blab…I will TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Becky C- www.katelynn.tsfl.com it’s meal replacement with one meal a day that’s “lean and green” so protein and veggies. You get filled up because you eat 6 times a day. My goal is 20 more but I would settle for 15.

Denise-I got the shark! LOOOOVE it! I brought it home and had to clean all the floors! LOL
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 pm

I'll have to do some persies this weekend. this week has been so hard...well i did want to tell ya'll had my 32 week appt. today everything was well she is measuring 32 weeks...he said she should be 3.5 -4lbs. her heartbeat was strong. well i'll come back around Friday or Saturday because i'm so tired now a days.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Natasha ~ sorry you had such a hard week but yay for a great appointment. I can't believe she's almost here!

Becky C ~ that is awesome! I'm so happy for you. PS ~ keep the damn snow for yourself, thank you! As for the math, the more I think about it, the more the med math wasn't so bad. It's based off of the 10s and most of our meds were pre-measured out in the vials. It sucked when we had to calculate for kids. PITA.

Kate ~ isn't it addicting???? I*heart* it. I was grossed out the first time I did my bathroom - there was a lot of hairspray build up in there - yuck - but now it isn't so bad b/c I Shark once a week!

Hi to EOE. Getting ready to go to bed. I made a lot of headway on my math and should take the first of two tests tomorrow. Fractions suck, BTW.

Have a good night.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 am

Hi ladies. I'm recovering from a nasty after-work-nap-nightmare. I dreamt that my mom called at the last minute telling me she needed surgery and wanted me to do a bunch of stuff for her. I was really busy getting things ready to move & working that I didn't get to see her until right before her surgery. Then she died in surgery and I was feeling guilty. Also, in my dream my dad was still alive & I was trying to figure out how to set up care for him without placing him in a nursing home. And trying to figure out how to evict the lady who is 'renting' (she is usually 3-4 months behind in rent) my old bedroom & change the locks on the house b/c I was worried she would steal everything of value.
I know it was a stress dream, but it was hard to deal with. I am just praying that nothing major happens to my mom in the first few months after I move (well not ever actually, but you know what I mean). My dad died exactly 1 month after I moved out of my parents home and I had horrible guilt about moving out for years afterward. I don't want to deal with those feelings again.
Whew! Thanks for listening to me vent.

Had a good day at work, got lots of stuff done and started cleaning out the drawers/files in my office. Only 8 days & 6 shifts left to work!!!

P.S. I forgot to add that I love my cousin's new wall quote: Yes you may right the short bus with me, but this time I get to wear the helmet. That makes you the window licker." ROFL
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 am

Tasha-I’m glad your appointment went well

Denise-I did our bathroom even though the grout isn’t sealed and it smelled like my hairspray! I think I want to shark again today! LOL

Maureen-Oh man what a dream! I can’t believe you’re almost done with work!

Going to pick up Ben’s 3mo pics today.
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:05 am

Becky- yay for it being offical!! I am jealous Very Happy

Tasha- so sorry you are having a hard week. Yay for a good appt. I hope the end of the preg. goes by fast for you!

Kate & Denise- I really want to the shark. We have terraz floor and I think it would be great to clean them.

Maureen- sorry about your bad dream.

Nothing new here. I am getting excited for my BF wedding in 2 wks and then my sisters in may. I need to start working out today so I can get these few pounds off before my sisters. AS of right now I would like to lose 5lbs but I really need to tone up and get in shape.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 am

Maureen ~ I'm sorry about your bad dream. I love the quote, though!

Becky ~ invest in one of those! I love my Shark. I'm looking at food on my kitchen floor that I missed yesterday to I will Shark today Very Happy

Kate ~ isn't it funny what brings us joy nowadays - lol.

Good morning. I'm getting ready to get Alexa out of her crib. I need to eat, workout, and finish lesson one of this math. That's about it. It's supposed to start to get warmer starting today - yay.

OH ~ and I saw on FB that Gigi is in labor. She is 5 cm dilated and her water has broken. I think Lily will be born today!!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 am

Yay Gigi!! Cant wait to hear all about it!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:44 am

OH YAY GIGI!!! Guess Lily did not want to wait til next week....lol
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:29 am

Gigi's DH is putting up pics now on fb...Lily was born at 751am
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Gigi ~ yay for Lily. She's adorable and has a good set of lungs on her Very Happy

I added the 30 Day Shred into my workout today. I got to say, Level 1 made me sweat. And my 5 lb weights felt like they were 50 lbs. So, I'll be doing level 1 for a bit. But I liked it.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Becky-My mom said she had heard about it and I said buy it! I got a 20% off coupon from Kohls and it was on sale for 119 this week. It’s 119 at Target all the time.

Denise-I’ve always been a neat freak. When Matt and I fight I start cleaning because it makes me feel better and I have control over that even if I don’t have control over what we’re fighting about. I think I convinced my mom to get one too!

Gigi-I guess she didn’t want to wait for her sister’s party to be over! I hope all is well!

Ben’s screaming in his crib at the moment. I think he’s just so over tired because he hasn’t napped this afternoon. So good times ahead of us this evening. He is going to try sweet potatos so I hope he likes those!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Kate - Poor Ben. I've heard that overtired cry before from other people's babies and you can just tell when they need to sleep. Hope he likes his sweet potatoes!

Denise - Yay for the 30 day shred! I can't exercise heavily for awhile now, so will just be sticking to walking, but it sounds like an excellent workout. Smile

Gigi - Yay for baby being born!

Maureen - I took an hour and a half long nap this afternoon (I'm taking a pill called Norethindrone Acetate right now and I think it's making me sleepy). I think that I dreamt that I threw up on the floor. Weird, huh? Smile I hate nightmares though - they're not cool and can really rattle you up. Yay for you almost being done with work too!

Candice - Where are you these days? Hopefully all is well.

Hi to EOE!

AFM - I'm feeling nauseas from taking Doxycycline (an antibiotic that I had to take my SHG). One day left of that crap thank goodness! I got my big box of medicine yesterday morning. I start Lupron tomorrow so hopefully all goes well with that. I'm ready to get going though - hoping and praying that all of this brings me my own baby (ies).
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Clare ~ ugh, doxy is a nasty antibiotic, stomach wise. I can't take penicillin or sulfa b/c I'm allergic so when I get a sinus infection, I get that. I always forget that I need to eat with it and I always throw up the first pill. Once you start your meds, when to they do ER?

Kate ~ I like to clean, too. It's theraputic. I'm picky about it and when Chris tries to "help", I get nervous - lol. I hope Ben fell asleep for you.

Hi to EOE. I'm already in my bed. Alexa is asleep. She's having a rough evening with the teeth. I didn't even brush them b/c every time she took a bite of food, she cried. Poor girl. Other than that, I'm going to try and do some math and go to bed.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes today. It was an amazing experience and we are so blessed to have a healthy new addition to the family. She really completes us in every way! I know how us ladies are and we love to hear the birth story so I thought I would take a few moments and let you all know what went down that let up to the birth of Lily!
As some of saw I was busy on Thursday and had to get things done in preparation for Olivia’s party on Saturday. We that day was a bust. Nothing was going right for me and I was so emotional and irritable and just really not feeling like myself. I fought with Olivia most of the day and that really isn’t me. Around 1:45pm I started to notice that I was having contractions. I am thinking if was having them sooner I was just so busy I didn’t notice them. They started off at around 10 minutes apart and lasted about 30 seconds. Nothing really to get excited about to be honest. I let it go one and when Tom got home we went to the store and ran some errands. I really walked a lot and got them to about 6 minutes apart. So we get home and eat and decided that I would go ahead and call the on call doctor. She said I could come in to be checked or just stick it out until they get more intense. DH was too excited so we went in to be checked. I got there around 6:30 pm and was checked. My water had not broke but I was 2 CM and 40% effaced. She wanted to get me to give a urine sample and do some test since I still had the same Headache from a few weeks ago. She hooked me up to the monitors and checked my BP a few times. Nothing exciting happening except for the contraction coming every 5 minutes apart. She let me go like that for about an hour and a half. She came back and told me that my tests were all good. She was going to check me and that this would be the deciding factor in if I stay or go home. She said your still 2 cm but I am inclined to help this along because of the issues that you have had in the last few weeks. It’s time for this to be over. I can’t tell you how happy I was to hear those words. By 9:30 I was in a room and at 10 the pitocin was started. It was increased every hour I would say. I was checked at 11 and I was 3 cm by then and more thin. SO things were on the way. By 1 I needed pain medication and got my first dose of Stadol. It worked for like 2 hours and then at 3am I needed another dose. That one didn’t work as well, so at like 4:30 I got my epi. They had to do it twice since the first time didn’t take right. But after that I was nice. I think it was right after that the doctor checked me at 5cm and broke my water. I got some rest and then at 7am I was checked and I was 8 cm then. By 7:40am I was pushing. She can out after just about Ten minutes of pushing and I have pretty nasty 2nd degree tear. It’s painful at times but bareing it and completely worth it. The boys and Olivia got to meet her tonight and all seems well for the time being.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Gigi-Congrats on Lily! I am glad you all are doing well! Very Happy
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Gigi - congrats on having Lily..Love the story.

Well thanks guys for wishing me well. I think one reason it's been such a long week is because my sinuses have started again. I hoping that this weather stays one way so I can feel great. I order some maternity overalls and I can't wait to wear them. The crib should be here tomorrow evening and I have my first shower next wednesday...can't wait to see what my co workers are getting me.

Candace - where are you? you are next...I hope you are ready..then it will be me.

Well ladies tomorrow is Friday!!!!! can't wait...
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:48 am

Sorry I have been a little MIA. I have been reading but I have been so busy. I worked a long stretch on but now I am off until next Thurs. Yippee!!! We had our maternity shots done yesterday and they turned out really well. I still can't believe that is my belly! LOL! We had our BFing class last night and of course I made DH go with me. They said bring your partner so I did and thank goodness there were several men there or I wouldn't have heard the end of it! The class was very informative and I hope it helps at least give me a little confidence and some tools to use when this little boy makes his appearance. I am still feeling great. Of course I don't move quite as well and I wear out more easily but I am still doing great. I can not complain at all. I am just so lucky to be here finally!! I have 5 weeks until my due date but it is hard to believe that I will be full term in 15 days! I am going to put the finishing touches on the nursery (wall decor), pack my bag and try to return a few things that we either received doubles of or aren't going to use. Those are my goals over this stretch off. Next week is my last "call" week and then I switch to all 8-hour shifts until we have a baby!!! I am going to upload my 34 week pic for you guys today! Promise! I will post a few of my professional shots when I have them.

Natasha: Sorry you aren't feeling great these days. I have been a little more tired lately but I definitely can not complain. I am very fortunate not to have all of the aches and pains that can accompany the 3rd tri. It won't be too much longer for either of us. Enjoy your shower.

Gigi: Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you all. I can't believe you have already posted your birth story too! I am so glad things went well for you. Can't wait to see pics of your LO!

Clare: Yeah for starting your Lupron today!! I remember that starting the injections made it seem a lot more real to me. Sorry the antibiotic is making you feel crappy. Some of your fertility meds may affect you to. I hope you have the least amount of side effects as possible and you sound like you have a wonderful attitude about it right now. That will go a long way over the next few weeks. When do you start stimulating?

Almost forgot. I ordered my JJB diaper bag and it came yesterday! I really like it and I just can't wait to use it. I told my DH when it came that I can't believe that I finally need a diaper bag! LOL! My next dr. appt is Wed. My OB said that he will start checking me then so I will definitely keep you all posted. I am still having contractions and I am still having periods of feeling crampy (mostly at night). Almost like AF type cramps but they are very quick cramps (if that makes since) and they seem to be more frequent when he is very active. So I am not sure if they are related to my body preparing for labor in the upcoming weeks or if he causes them with all of his movement.

Candice

Last edited by CJTTC on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:59 am

This is me last Saturday at 34 weeks!!!! I still can't believe that is my belly! LOL!

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 21 34weekbellypic

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next