Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 40 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by KieyasMommy Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Denise - When I went to $ Tree to get the tests they only had 2 by the register. I asked the employee at the register if they had anymore in the back & he pulled out 6 from under his register. Glad I asked because 2 definitly will not be enough. Now I just have to decide what day to start testing since my cycles have been funny the last couple months.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Alicia ~ take your last 3 months, add up your cycle days, and divide by 3. That'll be your average and it should tell you when to start testing. So lets say your cycles were 26, 30, and 28. That equals 84. Divide that by 3 and that gives you an average of a 28 day cycle. I think on a 28 day cycle it tells you to start testing on CD 10 or 11. If you want to be sure, try testing one day earlier than it recommends.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:11 pm

CLARE- I am freaking out!!!!!!!! this just makes my day!!! so so so so so so happy!!

I have been in bed for 3 days now with the stomach flu. throwing up for 2 of those days straight. i truely wanted to be shot. not really, well you know what i mean. anyways, it dawned on me that i finally now have the time to catch up with you ladies and crawled downstairs and this was totally worth it!!!! I am now going to go read the 40 pages that I have missed these past few months and get caught up on everyone else. My life has been up and down lately still living here with the inlaws and still no job offers/hopes of moving out. But, I think that is all finally about to change...
Throwing my sister and my best friend their baby showers the weekend of may 1st, real excited about that.

DH went to the urologist last week and we got bad news. BUT, the nurse on the phone did not know how to answer any of my questions or anything, so i am trying not to freak out too much. They told us that his sperm density was low, and motility was low-normal. HELP!!!! what does that mean? they said we have to go back in 2 weeks and do the same aweful deal all over again. (bringing in the sperm etc) I dont know what is going to be different about it this time, and apparently neither did the nurse. so any advice? is this normal? anyone else go through this? we are really down and confused. all my problems, as well as now mixed with this, we are even more sad. ok, going to read up on everyone else now. missed you ladies!!
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Hey Shannon!!! ~ sorry you've been sick. I hope you are feeling better. As for the density, I'm not sure. Motility is how well they move so it sounds like he's on the low end of normal. And yes, it's standard procedure (at our urologists office) to do a 2nd one, just in case something happened to the sample, like it got left out longer than it should have at the lab, etc. It's to make sure they have the right diagnosis before they start with treatment. Good luck and keep us updated!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Yay! Clare! (that is what I just yelped and I had just put the kids to bed, next you hear is Aislyn's "Mama?") So so happy for you, I am so glad you posted Smile

Shannon - Hi, sorry you been sick...

Jeannette - yes unfortunately Nathaniel will have to change schools for the last month...ugh...but there was just no way to keep him in Oak Flat and move to Pine Grove Sad but good news is below Smile

Okay...AFM: I just got back today from another long tiresome weekend...i got the rest of the wallpaper off of Lynn's room (most anyway, there is some above the shelves that is really a pain for em to reach so Rob said he would do that) anyway...i primed and paint our room...I was so excited I finished it at 930 last night...i went in this morning and found that it soaked in so I need to add another coat...but...I am out of paint...AAAHHH...
So I moved boxes upstairs to rooms and attic and I swept and mopped the kitchen floor...the day started slow cause the kids slept in and of course all the boxes were in the same room they were...
Rob will go get more paint and I will go back up on tuesday and hopefully be able to get the room and its trim done...then Thursday we will go up and Rob will sand Nathaniel's room so that I can paint it on Friday...his mom is saying about him and I coming back here Friday afternoon and leaving her with the three kids up there so we both can get ready for the movers...whatever...

other news, I got Nathaniel registered in school, soccer sign ups are this coming week and both Nathaniel and Alexander want to play. I talked to the band instructor at Pine Grove and she was sayign that they have a concert on the 5th, that it is short notice but if we could get him the music that he could work on now she would love to have him join in. So I left the lil ones with Kelly my new BFF neighbor I guess you would say, think she already spends 50/50 between her hosue and mine...lol...and I ran back up to the school Friday afternoon and picked up the music...I am so excited...its not little music he is playing either...two of my favs that he will be playing is Overture 1812 and Beethovens Ninth...lol

I gotta run, I hurt and sitting here is not helping much...
ttyal
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:53 am

Clare- CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!! Thank you for letting us know! I will be praying or 9 healthy months!!!

Shannon- sorry you are sick and sorry for the news on DH. Hopefully after your next time they will have more answers for you.

how was everyones weekends? We went to Olive Garden sat. night. YUMMY. We got 2 gc for Christmas and hadnt used them yet. It rained all day yesterday so we had a family indoor day. It was nice!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:17 am

Shannon-My best friend is actually going through the same exact thing as you. Her husbands results came back with low-normal motility and I know he had to go give another sample last week. I am actually going to visit her today so I will ask her some details. I hope you are feeling better!

Aara-You make me exhausted, lol.

Becky-Glad you had a good weekend, and you just made me want OG, lol.

Hi EOE!

AFM-Went to DH's cousins son's bday party yesterday at a bowling ally...Nick LOVED it! It was the little balls and DH would help him roll it, then he would bend down and watch it, then jump up when it hit the pins and clap, lol. I thought he was going to be afraid because it was so loud in there but he wasn't at all!

Today we are going to visit my BF Alison. She's a teacher and they are off for spring break. As I was telling Shannon, she has been TTCing for about a year now and just did all of her fertility testing, she came back fine, but her DH has low motility. Hopefully she got good news with his second sample, or at least some answers as to what they do next.

Alright, time to get my butt in gear and get some cleaning done...talk to you all later!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:45 am

Hey all.

SHannon - my Dh's first test showed low- normal mobility but the second test cam back normal. His first was a smaller amount and the second was bigger I don't know if that means anything. But I hope you second one comes out better.

Becky - I love Olive Garden it is my favorite place. My dh doesn't eat cheese so it's not his favorite place but for my birthday and Anniversary I usually get to have it! Yum is right!

Becky C- Ohhh Duck Pin bowling is so fun. Glad Nick had a good time!

Aara - I fogot to tell you. My entire house was covered in Wallpaper when we first bought it on the ceiling too! LOL. It's the old house thing. But I certainly know your pain about taking it off too. I did our room and Olivia's room and we have Caleb's half way finished. We don't do it all at one time but in Spurts because it's so tme consuming and we don't have the time with all the kids and of course the mess it makes is not fun either! But I think by the end of summer Caleb's room will be done and painted. We bought the paint last week. He picked out his own color and went with a nice light light blue color. We are going to get new blinds for in there too it will look good when it's done!

Ohh and I am obsessed with Cafe World on Facebook. If you have it be my neighbor. BTW - Aara when you send me stuff it's like christmas moring lol. thanks so much.

The girls are doing good. I would say that Lily's sleeping habits have improved but only slightly. Ugghhh I hope she starts sleeping longer ya know. For naps though here in the living room I have been putting her on her belly since the gas thing is bad and she sleeps better and longer but only for naps when i am here in the room. ( Bad mom of the month club!!!)
I just entered Olivia in the Parent's Magazine Cover Contest. I will put the link on here next week for voting if everyone would vote for her it would mean alot. It will be from 4/26-5/2 and you can vote once a day for the week. It will be fun!!!! I have never done anything like this before but it sounds interesting. OHHH and I am not sure if i said something on here or not. I got in on Friday for the Essure tubal ligation procedure. It's Official this chapter in my life is over!!!! I will miss parts of it but the fun part is yet to come!!!! No more babies for me!!! Next dh is getting snipped too. We both feel that if something would to happen in our relationship and we both decide to move on with other people that its wouldn't be fair for one to be able to build another family and not the other so he is getting snipped too!!!!! Which make me feel kinda good that he is taking responsibility as well! Ok gotta run gonna try to lay down for a few while both are sleeping. Its will only me like 10 minute for some reason they can sense my head hitting the pillow lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:09 am

Gigi-Nick slept on his tummy from when he was about 4 weeks on. He REFUSED to sleep on his back. I swear the second I layed him down on his back his eyes would pop open. Since we were always sleeping on our bellies when we were babies, I figured it wasn't a HUGE deal. I mean they change the rules all the time. Good luck with your tubal! I told DH that since I have to go through labor, when it comes time to decide we are done, he is getting snipped!
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 am

Good luck Gigi! Hoping for a quick and easy recovery for you. My DH is actually getting "the big V" this Thursday. He's so excited it's insane. I'm a bit nervous about this chapter being done for us but I know it's in our best interest. I can't go through another high risk pg and DH is scared already that something will happen to me this time. When is your hubby getting his done?
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 am

Sorry becky C...I do not try to make anyone tired reading my posts...lol...just ssssoooo much going on...

Gigi...u r very welcome, I am pretty much addicted to it as well, but with not being home all of the time I try to make the time work in...lol...same with farmville at the moment, i try to join in the new thing they have with the co ops...and i want the puppy, but i am not home everyday atm to do it all the time...
GL on Friday...Rob and I discussed which was easier for the both of us and he got the V done last year...

well...its getting closer and closer...but i keep finding myself out of things to pack...how is that even possible?
lol
I did start on the next book in the series *cough* i know...i know...
i have to go find something to pack...but i am still sore and my movtivation is being consumed by being overwhelmed...looking around still so much to do but what...i should rest a bit today...I have to go paint again tomorrow and i will again be sore tomorrow...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 am

Aara- I forgot to post how exhausted I get just reading everything you are doing. ONe busy lady!

Gigi- good luck. I think when the time comes hopefully I can get DH to get a V. I will use the excuse that it is easier. ANother excuse- I have already had my gallbladder removed and will probably need more surgeries in the furture for my crohns!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:40 am

Thank you so much Gigi and Becky, that makes me feel alittle better for sure. please let me know what your BF says becky! it sounds like her and I are in the same boat.

I will def pass some of those experiences on to my DH. it may make him feel better. the thing is, everything I read says to wait like 3 days before you have sex etc bc it increases the sperm etc, but when we did the sample, that week I had just had my period so we had not done anything in like over a week. and that part scares me that it was still low. but, trying to stay positive!!
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Gigi ~ I've been looking into Essure, too. I know that after this baby, we're done. I'm trying to talk Chris into the V but since he had surgery to get us pregnant, he's hesitant. I told him that the V is easier than the varicocele removal but he just blows me off. You'll have to let me know how it goes.

Shannon ~ if there wasn't enough sample or if the lab did something wonky with it, there is always a chance that the test results are false. Good luck!

Hi to the rest of you girls. I'm sleepy today. Alexa is napping and I think I"m going to take one, too!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Shannon-Just left my friends house, she is currently in the waiting game...he gave his sample just over 2 weeks ago and it takes that long to get it back. They still haven't called her and I think she is going to call later today to see what they say and make a follow up appointment.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Shannon - Thanks! Smile My advice about the urology stuff would be to try to find a urologist who specializes in male factor infertility. They will check your husband for a varicocele, probably do some b/w, etc. Hang in there!

Becky C. - Have fun visiting your friend!

Becky - I love Olive Garden! Soooo good!

AFM - Just wanted to update quick to let you all know that my second beta more than doubled!!!!! We're very happy!! We go back for my second u/s on May 4th. Smile

-------

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=9
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40