Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 37 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Bensmom Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 am

Clare-That is awesome that you’ll be able to be a SAHM for the babies=) Awww DH is so cute saying that sweet stuff! LMAO at pimping out the mini van!

Becky-I’m glad you guys had fun at the beach

Heather-Gooo Ezra!

Gigi-Hahah I’m cracking up that you put that it hurt to type that out! The Sox are doing so terrible so blah to them! LOL That’s great that you’re going to school for phlebotomy!

Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 am

Gigi- OMG! My DH would be flipping out if we couldn't dtd! He flips out for the 3-4 days that AF is here and during the 6 weeks after having a baby. lol Good Luck and hopefully they give you a BCP or something to make it go away. Thanks for cheer up =)

Clare- Are you excited to be a SAHM?? I love it but had to get something for me on the weekends! lol

Well I have to go get Ezra Lunch so he can be at the bus stop at 11 Smile Wonder how I will do with out him here?? Maybe be able to get work done since it will be Omri's nap time while Ezra is at Pre-K.

TTYL!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:06 am

Heather- Good luck today! I hope it isnt too emotional sending Ezra off to school!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Well got Ezra on the bus at 11:20 and he was excited and didn't cry, but Omri cried all the way back to the house. He was so upset that his big brother left him for the day Sad I was okay till that happened.

I am sure he will do fine Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Sorry Omri didnt take it well. It is sweet that he didnt want his brother to leave!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Heather - I am very excited to be a SAHM for our Babies!!!!! It's great that I'm able to do it - I can't wait!!! Very Happy

Hopefully Omri is feeling better now. That must have been sad for you to watch.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Well Ezra got home at 3pm and he LOVED it! He said the teacher talked alot and it took him forever to get home tho. Smile
Spagetti night to celebrate!

Thanks everyone for making me feel better about TTC and Ezra going to school Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Stacey - I can't remember if it was you that asked about coughing? This is what my aunt told me to do and I thought it was nuts but it worked on more than one occasion lol. After a nice bath in the even put some vapor rub on them in the usual chest then lather up their feet and put sock on them. I don't know what it does but it helped alot with the coughing the last time olivia was really bad. I was so suprised. I mean she still had a few fits with coughing but nothing compared to what it was. Give it a try let me know if it works.

Heather - Your welcome! Glad Ezra enjoyed his first day! Hope his second goes as well Smile
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 am

Day 2 of Pre-K has started! lol he loves getting ready and riding the bus. I put Omri down for his nap before taking Ezra to the bus so that would work out better today. So it is sooooo peaceful now besides the printer...lol

Matt called me at 10:30 and said he is giong to work an overnight shift from 9pm-2am. So he has been at work since 4 am already. I am sure he will be grumpy by tomorrow. I don't know if he is coming home or just working straight through. Layoffs start next month Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:21 am

HI ladies! I was off yesterday. I took Brennan to school! I finally picked out new glasses and then I had 2 Dr appt and had to get my meds. It was busy. This weekend is crazy busy. Brennans first soccer game tomorrow night. Then cleaning and getting things ready for his party on sat. Sunday we have pancake breakfast and then CCD classes after church.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 am

Becky- sounds like your day was busy yesterday! Hope B's party goes good this weekend.

AFM: Matt didn't work overnight last night Smile He went in this morning. If you couldn't tell by my siggy I am Swaying for Pink. I started reading about it when I was prego with Omri and realized that he was going to be a boy cause of the stuff we did. So, I am feeling really hopeful and have my FX crossed that this cycle works. We were going to skip this month cause of a May B-Day, BUT my cycle shows high temps which mean girl cycle and everything else is falling into place Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Hey Ladies, hope everyone is doing well!

Took Nick to the orthopedic surgeon this morning. He was very nice and spent about an hour explaining everything and did a complete exam. Looks like Nicks feet turn in at the ankle, most likely it was because he sleeps on his belly all the time with his feet turned in so his tib/fib formed like that at the ankle.

So if we just let it go he would eventually turn in at the knees and then the hips making it harder to fix down the line. So looks like we are going to do the shoes with the bar attached to sleep. Shocked Don't know how well he is going to handle that but we will see! So I have to go to stride right to get these special shoes and let him sleep with just them on for a week, then take the shoes to the hospital so they can fit them to the bar. I don't see he doing well with this, he constantly takes his shoes off!

I will be back later to do persies, hope everyone is having a great day!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Becky- good luck with the shoes!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Becky-Oh man! Ben hates his socks and shoes so I dread having to put them on him for even the winter. Good luck with everything!

Not much happening over here…it’s 70 and I’ve got the doors open to let the fresh air in! Oop gotta go rinse diapers!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Becky C- oh my. Good luck with Nick's new night shoes. I hope he doesn't mind them! Sorry he's being so whiny. Sad Jalen's been pretty naughty lately if it makes you feel any better...and it's pretty much just when I'm around. He's started to kick the dogs and pull their tails (although he usually misses with the kicks...and they are light kicks that wouldn't even hurt them). I've been putting him in time out (a chair in his room with the door closed for 2 minutes). After the 2 minutes are up, I come in, make him apologize to me, give me a hug & kiss, and apologize to the dogs and give them a hug & kiss. Then he just does it again 5 minutes later. You'd think he doesn't understand what I'm saying, but I know he does. I think he's just testing me. He's been in time out about 25 times in the past week. I'm trying to just stick with it. I really don't know what else to do.

Sorry I've been MIA. I had a 4 day weekend, and was really busy! We had a festival 2 blocks away from our house, so we went there a lot. Plus there was a parade. Jalen had a blast all weekend long. He got to go in the bouncey houses over and over again and had a pony ride. Very Happy

Check out my blog to enter to win a $45 gift certificate from Cookware.com! http://adriennesfoodadventures.blogspot.com/
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi girls. I'm here and read. We had a super busy weekend and I've had the most horrible allergy attack. I'm pretty sure my head is going to implode. I will catch up on persies soon.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 am

Denise - I hope you allergies will start to get better. I don't think being pregnant with them helps any lol. Sorry Sad

Becky C - I hope these shoes work for Nick, especially since it's going to be difficult to keep them on him !!!. Over time we can only hope that he will get used to them and it will resolve the problem so I am sure it's gonna be worth it. Good Luck!! Can I just say something too. I was looking at you pictures on Facebook. Hun, your hubs is a hottie!!! LOL LOL! No wonder Nick is such a cutie pie. Mom is gorgeous and dad is good looking, Can't wait to see the newest one he or she is gonna be cute too!!!

Becky - Good luck tonight at Brennan's first soccer game. Don't forget the camera!!! Have Fun tonight!!

AFM - Well I went to the doctor for my periods being so long and they gave me a pill to take it worked my bleeding has stoppd finally. Now I have to keep taking them for the next month and once I am done my period will come heavy he said but will be short! After that it's up to my body to get back on track. If my next period still lasts a month then I will have a procedure done similiar to Novasure. Its a ballon that is inserted and then filled with hot water and basically burns my lining and then my period will be very light to nothing at all! I can't have the novasure because of the Essure procedure and the copper springs in my tubes. But I'm glad there is an alternative! The girls finally have slept for the first time in days last night. Olivia is still sleeping and it's 10:15 wow. I can't believe it! SO that is all the news with me!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Gigi-He is pretty cute, lmao. I will have to tell him you said so! Hope that your body gets back on track soon!

Denise-Sorry your allergies are kicking your butt...how is the nausea?

AFM-Not much new. Ended up going to my grandmothers with everyone last night, she was confused and has been refusing to eat. She was taking vicodin for her back pain so we stopped giving it to her and this morning she is less confused but still not eating. Looks like she is going to end up with a trip to the hospital. She has cancer that is inoperable but they have been maintaining the size of the tumor with chemo on and off for a few years now. She is refusing to go to the hospital but if this continues we are just going to have to get the rescue to take her!

This weather has been beautiful, low 70s and sunny. I could take this year round!

Alright, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 am

Hi girls... been busy busy as usual...
soccer, soccer, band, more soccer.... lol... life for me just never slows down and my mom wonders why I am going back to Ren just to dance... O she made me so mad the other day. I think she is jealous of Heather, but she wasn't exactly enjoying herself as she normally does either... but she and I are so different when it comes to life... she is content to sit around and do the same things day in and day out without changing. She worked a fulltime job when we were younger so she would come home and the hours she had would be with us. I am going back to Ren... so excited to go and dance and feel free (i get bored and depressed with every day the same) she seems to think that there is something wrong with me going back and pay the money to get in just to dance. "Your a wife and a mother, you need to get your priorities in order. you are only allowed a small taste of freedom and you had that on Monday" Excuse me? I spend every day with my family... I do not go out to bars or clubs, I do not neglect my kids. Is there something so wrong with going to dance one more time before Ren is over for the season? I will be missing one of Nathaniel's games... but other than being sick this week I have not missed any practices for either boy or games... I will be missing doll club with her again today b/c of Nathaniel's game... I will be missing doll club next month because of a wedding...
I like doll club... but not as much as she does and I only go b/c it is a few hours with her. However, I cannot feel doll club as a little freedom if it is not me...
You look at our signs and literally can see the difference... she is a water sign... I am fire... we are complete opposites...
I don't normally complain or vent unless it is really upsetting to me... i think you all know that by now...
But I want to scream... her other quote... "i don't want to see you in another divorce because your husband doesn't understand" I'm sorry but my husband understands more than she does, he wants me to be happy and if it makes me happy then go... next came "if he hears how much you loved the freedom then he may think, if you like the freedom here you go, you can have it... and hand you divorce papers..." UGH!

I appreciate anyone that actually took the time to read that unsensible rambling... I am still very annoyed but feel a little better now...

Gigi - lol... I have added too parts... if you have gotten into chapter 5 stop... if you have read further, then i will just send the scenes added and since I am slightly further then I was before I will send that as well Smile

I had a blast at Ren Faire, met SloanWolfe and cannot wait to go back and hang with them all day on the 9th. I love to dance and their music and fun attitudes just make it that much more fun...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Gigi- Hoping the meds work. What did they give you if you don't mind me asking? I'm hoping I can still have the NovaSure done. Have to wait for the OB to call this week. My AF came back this week and it's been horrible. We were hoping to do the procedure before she came back but no luck. The dr's are a bit nervous b/c they think I'm young (I'm 31) and that I'll change my mind about another baby. Seeing as how DH had the big V back in April, the only way I'm having another baby is either a failed V (been checked twice and no swimmers!!) or I get remarried and somehow pg. My body can't handle another pg anyway so I have no plans of doing it. If everything works out and all of the paperwork and such gets done quickly, I'm scheduled for 9/24.

momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Aara-As a devoted mother and wife you deserve time to yourself and time to do something that makes you happy. We would all go crazy if we did not have things in our life that we did for yourself. Your mom may not understand that because she seems to have an old school way of thinking. We know how much you love your kids and your husband, how hard you work, and that you are a SAHM. I know when I am with Nick non-stop occasionally I can't wait to go to work, lol. Doesn't mean I love him any less, just means I need time away. Do what makes you happy, you deserve it!

AFM-We went apple picking this morning. It was a lot of fun with a bunch of our friends. The harvest came early this year because of the hot weather we had all summer.

We did get some bad news. My grandmother hasn't been acting normal, very confused at times and has stopped eating. (which is very weird for an old school italian woman to not want to eat, lol) My cousin is living with her and called my mom and aunt about it the other day. We all went over there and she was confused, but she got better the next day. She still wasn't eating so yesterday they brought her to the ER. I was working, so I signed her in before she got there and they took her right away. I got all her Cat Scans and x-rays done immediately. During the Cat Scan of her head me and the guy doing it noticed a spot. The dr ordered an MRI and they found a ton of lesions on her brain. She had breast cancer a long time ago and 15 years ago she was diagnosed with ovarian. She has been through chemo on and off since then. The tumor had come back about 5 years ago and was inoperable and she has been on chemo ever since just to maintain it. They sent her home and we are just going to get hospice to come into the house. She goes to the dr on tuesday and maybe we will get an idea at the time frame. She still won't eat so based on that it won't be too long. Just keep her in your prayers for me.

The sad thing is as most of you know my family isn't really speaking. My mother has 3 sisters, one of which she is close with. One of her other sisters, my aunt Maria stopped talking to my grandmother in December after a fight, along with my cousin (who used to be my best friend). My aunt that lives out of state talked to my mom yesterday and is going to fly home. She still talks to my aunt maria and told her what was going on. She said that my grandmother having mets to her brain doesn't change anything and she still isn't going to speak to her. Its sad that people can be so cruel. My grandmother has done and said some things that have upset all of us. But she's 86 years old and shes always been there for all of us.

Thanks for listening to me rant...its just upsetting me on so many levels.

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Aara-I agree that you need time away to be you and I doubt you look at it as freedom but just doing what you like! I know sometimes I need the free time just to be me!

Becky C-Sorry that your aunt is still being so nasty. It is pathetic how people act becuase they are so selfish.

Not much is happening with me. Watching the Eagles later on today and we went to church this morning then I went grocery shopping. Good times!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 am

Becky- sorry about your grandmother. Also sorry your Aunt is acting that way.

Aara- As a devoted mother and wife you deserve time to yourself and time to do something that makes you happy -ditto.

I had a busy weekend. Brennans first soccer game! He was so cute. He didnt realize that he can go after the ball when other people are. He also kept touching it with his hands. NOt bad for first game though! The we had B friend bday party sat. They kids had a lot of fun! Yesterday DH, my brother and B went to Hooters to watch sports/lunch. About 10 waitresses came over to sing to B. DH said his face got bright red but then he was amazed that they knew it was his bday!! So cute!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 am

Aara- I agree! We all need time to our selves, that is why I got a PT job for wkends and I enjoy every minute of it Smile

Becky- I am sorry I hope everything gets better. I think cancer is one of the worst things that can happen ( I have lost 3 family memebers to it) ((HUGS))

Becky- Glad B's B-day went good. Where is the time going??

AFM: 2 sick kids and Ezra no Pre-K today cause he is sick, found out that DH will start Layoff next month Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:03 am

Heather- sorry the kids are sick and also sorry about DH layoff. I really do not know where the time has gone. Turning 5 is a big one. He isnt a little boy anymore Sad
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next