Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

+3
denise73
Adrienne1010
Brennan&Leosmama
7 posters

Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!! Empty Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 am

I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!! Try not to eat too much Very Happy
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!! Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 am

I agree! Happy Thanksgiving (although I think you should eat until you are about to puke, but not past that point Wink )

What are everyone's plans this Thanksgiving???
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:23 am

LOL Adrienne! Too funny. I hope to not eat too much. I'm the idiot trying to drop some weight during the holiday season - duh me.

Hi Gigi ~ glad to see you again!!

Becky ~ we are going to my SILs. Then Chris has to go back to work on Friday.

Heather C ~ my other friends are checking out the site. One of them loves it. Waiting on the rest of them. I'll let you know next week!

Hi to EOE. I have go get some errands done today. I am cashing out my retirement from work. I was going to let it sit but a) it's not that much money, b) it won't grow because I have nothing to put towards it, and c) after paying the penalties, we'll have enough to pay off my car and 2/3 of another loan. Since Chris is taking over ALL of the bills in January, it just makes sense. So I have to go get my stuff notarized today. Then I'm going to look for a new car seat for the Piggy here. She is sitting here crushing a baby rice cake in her hand, down to powder. Messy kid.

BBL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:28 am

We are going to Dh aunts house to eat at 1 (only snack) and then my sisters around 4. Nice thing is they live close so not a lot of driving.

Denise-That is nice to pay off some debt!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Denise- the accountant in me is screaming, "Noooooo!!!" to you taking out your retirement money, lol! But, I'm not going to sit here and give you the miracle of compounding speech. I have a small amount from a previous job (like, less than $1000) that I have sitting in a 401(k) that tempts me once in a while, but so far, I've resisted! I think it started at just under $500 about 5 years ago, was almost up to $1000 (without me adding to it) but then tanked when the market crashed. It's just starting to grow again. Way to go Chris for paying all the bills!

This year for Thanksgiving, we're going to DH's mom's house. It will just be MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL, me, Justin and 3 kids. Since I've been with DH (around 8 years or so) we've never done Thanksgiving with his family. My mom is pissed that we're not going to my family's TG (it's the big extended family every year). But, I told her that we have to alternate every year now. She'll get over it! It's nice that I only have to make a sweet potato and apple casserole!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Adrienne ~ yeah, the girl in me was saying the same thing, too, but as I sat and thought about it, it's best right now. Plus, Chris has a huge amount in his retirement and he still has 15 years of work to go before he can retire, so we'll be fine. His department pays VERY well and contributes a huge amount to their retirements.

What is it with mom's and holidays? I swear I hope I'm not like that with Alexa and any future kids that we have.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Happy thanksgiving.. i plan on eating WAY too much.. but thats only because... i just got the 30 day shred and am starting it next week.. so i am going ot make this weekend worth it! Smile LOL....no not really.. just wont be super conscious about what i eat Smile
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Motherof2boys Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi!

I am off for the rest of the week. I will be in PA but will have access if you need any help.

TTYL
Motherof2boys
Motherof2boys

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. Hopefully TTC in Summer of 2010 for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 3.5 yrs. and Omri 1yr. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer/Business Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Heather A- GL with the Shred! Remember to always wear shoes Wink I started doing it this summer, but my feet would cramp up. So, I took off my shoes and they were fine. Well...with no support on my feet, I injured my Achilles tendons on both feet, and now I wear these silly inserts in my tennis shoes! But boy...does Jillian kick your butt! I should get back to it...
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Heather C- Stacey said that she tried to sign up, but never got the email. She's wondering if you can re-send it to her (she even checked her junk mail).
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Motherof2boys Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Adrienne. Let me go into the site again or check my email in the mean time have her try again.

I will see what I can do on my blackberry till I get to my MIL's
Motherof2boys
Motherof2boys

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. Hopefully TTC in Summer of 2010 for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 3.5 yrs. and Omri 1yr. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer/Business Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:18 pm

i'm sure it's no hurry!!! Take some time to relax! You're on VACATION!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Heather - I'm in PA where about are you going to be?
We are making dinner at our house again this year. It's just easier than taking all the kids from house to house. I have my Turkey ready to go in the oven and I am baking the apple pie now and once that is done I am going to bake my Oatmeal raisin cookies. So I am going to be busy tonight and tomorrow as well. I got to set my table tonight too but have to wash my new dishes too.
So HAppy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:13 am

Hi girls!
Happy Turkey Day Smile I'm doing some cooking now so that we will have food for the weekend. We are actually going to my friend's house for dinner b/c I have to work at 7pm tonight and none of our family lives close by. We will eat there around 2pm and then I'll come home and get ready for work. I only have to work a shift tonight and then I'm off until next Friday!
We are hoping to do some cleaning around here tomorrow and then bring the Christmas decorations down from the attic Smile
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum