Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to this forum

2 posters

Go down

New to this forum Empty New to this forum

Post by Waller3 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is Tabitha, i am new to this forum. Shannon luddy has encouraged me to get on here because yall are such a wonderful group! well a little about me.... My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. we have three amazing children, my step daughter Brantley that is 11, step son Hamp 7, and my son Joseph 6. we decided this summer we were ready to start trying to get pregnant and have a child of our own. we became pregnant the first month i stoped taking birth control but at about week 5 in half i miscarried. our doctor told us to wait a couple months before we tried again so we did. on Noveber 15th i found out i was pregnant again. everything was going good, we told the kids and some friends. when we went in to hear the babies heart beat my doctor at that time said " well looks like the baby stoped growing you need a d and c'. i was in shock! i was very unhappy with the way i was treated the next couple days by that doctor and his group so i did not have the procedure and found another doctor. we waited a week to see if there was any change and waited on test results before we made any final decision. i miscarried last week for the second time this year. I think the hardest part of the miscarige this time was that we had told the kids. it didnt help that all of this was going on over Christmas either. its been hard to stay strong and positive, im confused on why this is happening to us.
thats my story. im exicted to get to know all of you and your journeys
Waller3
Waller3

About My Family : married to a wonderful man, and have three children

Job : server

Back to top Go down

New to this forum Empty Re: New to this forum

Post by Adrienne1010 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Welcome Tabitha!

I'm a mod here, so if you don't mind, I'm going to copy and paste your post over on this other page: https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com/ttc-miracle-f1/ttc-a-miracle-2009-t1-775.htm

Please come and post over there...that's the page that Shannon is on. Feel free to browse over the previous pages or just jump right in on the current page. I'm not sure if everyone will see your post here Very Happy

This is a group of women that has been together for a few years...and new people are always welcome. We are a very supportive group and this is a drama-free zone. There really is no TMI subject for us. There are women in all stages of TTC, and chances are, many of us have gone through similar situations as you.

Again, welcome, and I hope you feel free to post as often as you would like, or just lurk. Whichever you are comfortable with!

Adrienne
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down