Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Motherof2boys Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Denise~ That isn't a problem at all. Any one who is on other boards on MMT and cannot get on I am more then willing to create there own areas. The more we add the more MODs I will need.

Becky~ Siggy help below (let me know if you need any other help)

1.Look at the above menu bar...you will see HOME, CALANDAR, and PROFILE
2. Go to profile (this is where you can edit your info, add pictures, siggys etc.)
3. go to the 3 tab that says Signature
there are many codes that you can use so you may have to update the code.
4. Save

Now you should have signature.

When you post you will have a box at the bottom that will say show signature you will need to check this box in order to show.

okay so now that we got the reply box at the bottom in order for your siggy to show you need to do the following:

1. go to profile
2. preference
3. find "always display/show signature"
4. select "yes"
5. Save
Motherof2boys
Motherof2boys

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. Hopefully TTC in Summer of 2010 for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 3.5 yrs. and Omri 1yr. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer/Business Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Thanks, Heather.

I'll let the other girls know and then I'll let YOU know if that's what they're going to do. Have a good trip.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm excited for the board to be private too! It seems to be working great!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I might be around sporadically.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:32 am

Thanks Heather for all the hard work!! Looks great!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 pm

HI girls!
I made it over Smile Now I just need to figure out how to post some pics and such. Should be able to do that tonight.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Checking to see if up siggies and such work!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Jeanette- love the tickers.. so colorful! Smile
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 pm

HI ladies ~

I don't know if I'll get on here tomorrow so I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving (again) and I hope everyone has a great day.

I also wanted to say how thankful I am for such a wonderful, supportive group and I hope to be around for years to come, even when we're all done having kids.

Love and hugs to all Surprised)

D
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Boy...I am glad I am not the only one having issues...I informed Lori about it and she told me to try to delete cookies, but its both computers Sad

I will be back later on, thanks for making this site Heather

Happy Thanksgiving all!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Aara- I contacted Lori too and she made it seem like I was a thorn in her side and I really didn't appreciate it. She told me what to do and it still didn't works finally my dh figured it out on his own. But I was not pleased with the taste that it left in my mouth if ya know what I mean.

AFM - Food was so good today. I am still full and we ate at almost 4 tonight. I have all of my ads lined up and my list is made as to where I am going and what I am buying. I will be at Wal-mart at 415 to meet my mom. We are getting Andrew that laptop for 198$. It's something he will get use out of for years to come. And Olivia is getting her first Cabbage patch doll like mommy had when she was small. HEHE I'm more excited than she is going to be lol. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving today. Talk to you soon.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies. I must tell you I appreciate your support and love. It has been a long road from infertility to Gregory to Gwen, but I have needed you all along the way.

I can't tell you how amazing it was to actually enjoy the holiday. It has been years since I didn't feel sadness on these occasions being without...but tonight I got to bring home my beautiful baby. I can't wait for everyone to get to this point. I hate that it is taking some longer than others, but am wishing for everyone still TTC to get here soon. I know how much it hurts, but I also know the joy of the triumph.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey girls ~ I hope everyone is over their food hangover for the day Surprised)

Not too much going on here. I had to go out today because the antivirus on my computer expired and to renew it online it would have cost me $50 and Walmart had the same thing for $30. So I packed up Alexa and went. It was sleeting like crazy. Walmart was busy but not crazy. I got her two toys for her birthday and my niece something for Christmas. Plus some extra crap for the house - lol.

I hope everyone is having a good day. I should REALLY be doing laundry but I'm not. I'm such a slacker.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi Ladies!

I am back had a great time.

Adrienne~ Please Stacey to re-regrister, because I don't know what happened she is in my system I think...but I cannot resend and email to here.

Hope there weren't any glitches while I was gone.

I know you all or some of you have a bad taste in your mouth about MMT and I don't want you guys to feel that way here...so please let me know if there are any questions or any problems Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by skylasmom Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey Ladies! I love you

Thanks so much for doing this Heather! Everything looks fantastic!

XOXO, Lisa
skylasmom
skylasmom

About My Family : Jason, Skyla and I and 4 crazy cats

https://www.facebook.com/lisapoye

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:36 pm

you are all very welcome!

I need a list of MODs for the site. I have added new forum sections and will need atleast one for each right at this moment. I would like to see one of use in one or two of them.

Holly~ I created one a section for you and your friends. I know this would mean alot to you and I would hope you would like to be a MOD for this group??

If you don't see a group of your interest and would like it added please PM me!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:09 pm

[b][i]Hi ladies. I hope you had a great weekend. Alexa woke up with a snotty nose so I am putting her pictures off until Tuesday. If she still has it, I guess she just gets her nose wiped every couple of shots taken - lol. Last night we went to the lighting of the XMAS tree in our little city. It was nice. Chilly but nice. Next weekend we are taking Alexa to a parade. I need to get some XMAS shopping done. We only buy for the kids in the family so it shouldn't take too long.

Other than that, not much going on. I'm going to put my crabby girl in for a nap. TTYL.

Oh ~ has anyone let Kate know where we are now?
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 3 Empty I am here .... Great Job Heather!!

Post by sstjohn77 Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Hey there - just testing out the new site. I think I have everything setup.

Heather C. - Great job on this site. Thanks for setting it up for us.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! The weekend went fast for me, but it was a nice time.

We have our RE appointment tomorrow morning to discuss IVF and what made him change is mind so suddenly about that being our next course of action, etc. Should be interesting. I have some questions and concerns so hopefully he'll be able to address those.

Has anyone heard from Maureen or Candice at all? I still can't log on to MMT, so I think I'm going to give up now. It's weird how it all of a sudden went down like that and never came back up. I wonder what caused it.

Anyway, talk to you all later.

Clare
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Clare ~ I totally missed that the doc wants to do that now. I hope you find out some answers. I feel horrible about not knowing. Or picking up on it from your FB message.

Stacey ~ I can't believe you're 30 weeks already. Holy moly. Only 10 more to go. Is it flying yet? Well, is it going slow but fast? Does that make any sense?
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:51 am

Clare - I didn't know your doc wanted to jump to IVF! I can't wait to hear his reasons. I know you are discouraged, but if that is the route you must go, the chances of IVF working are WAY WAY higher than IUI. How is your insurance?

I have been in contact with Maureen. She is laying low from the boards, which is understandable.

Heather - Am I a moderator for all forums? Or just the loss one? And what does that entail? I want to make sure I don't fail in my duties!

Denise - Gwen has been stuffed up for a week now. No fun. I like your idea of nose wipes between shots on Tuesday!
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:54 am

Hi Everyone!!

Hope you all had a nice weekend. I have a cold but is getting better so that is good. We went out to the beach yesterday to take pics for Christmas cards. The boys were not very good. Leo just wanted to play in the sand and Brennan kept putting his hands up b/c it was bright. Not one picture has them both looking and smiling but I figure this is how it is gonna be for a few years. There were some that were pretty good though. We got our outdoor Christmas lights out yesterday as well!! The next few weekends are gonna be busy so not sure when we would have time if we waited.

Stacey- WOW 30 wks!!

Clare-good luck with Dr.

Denise & Holly- sorry kiddos are sick Sad

Hi to everyone else!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:01 am

I think Maureen will be coming over soon, so yay for that.

Gwen now wakes up whenever Bill showers in the morning, so that makes for some super early mornings. Yuck. I am drowning in work I have to do for our recital which is on the 19th.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:25 am

Morning!

My day of Vacation!! Boo...I need to get into the shower I was up shopping Cyber Monday Deals...if you don't know this week is Cyber Deal Week...Every day there are deals on things and you can get up to 60% off plus free shipping!!!

This morning I got Ezra the Radio Flyer Big Flyer for $30.00+ free shipping (orignally $85.00) got Matt a tool set for $75.00+ free shipping (orginally $150.00)

I have to admit my Christmas budget is WOW.

We just bought the boys bunk beds and mattresses this weekend for their BIG christmas presents....

Well I see MMT is done completly....TTYL
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 am

Heather- Wow!! where did you get those deals?

what do u mean MMT is done?? I also Talk to aug 08 board and do not want to lose them.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 am

Becky....I meant down sorry...you might want to ask them to come over here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum