Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by denise73 Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Misty ~ have you tried serious time out with him? I know that at the age of two, they can go to time out for as many minutes at they are old, so he'd go for 2 minutes. I feel ya. Alexa gets like that and I just want to shake her - lol. Hang in there. It's just those terrible twos, horrible threes kicking in.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by babyblue2007 Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Denise - lol, glad you understand. And yes we are the champions of time-outs around this house. I give him a warning and tell him he's going to go to time-out if it continues. He looks at me and shakes his head no. haha. I feel like he lives in time-out for sure. Congrats on the 10lb loss, that's awesome.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:42 am

Fly by post (again, I know!)

Misty - They can treat with birth control (for mild cases), forced menopause (which I've done before and it's NOT on my list to do again), surgery (by cauterizing the spots that are visible) or a complete hysterectomy including ovaries. It will be sort of trial and error with the BCP until we figure out what either keeps me from having periods all together, or what will at least keep the pain at bay the best.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:29 am

Misty - lol. I swear, she's only 13, well, almost 14, months old but geesh the girl can push some serious buttons. The other day, I swear to you I was SO angry with her I put her to bed. She was just hitting, kicking, biting, throwing. I know her teeth hurt but that does not give her the right to be a beoytch - lol. A lot of time, redirection works with her but not the other day.

Tara - hopefully you can be treated with bcp. Sorry you are dealing with it again but at least you know you've beat it before!!

Shell - hola! Ready for round 3 of snow??? WTF is up?? These El Nino years are stinky!

Hi to EOE. Happy Valentine's Day. Chris is working so it's just me and the girl today. Hopefully it'll be a good day!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Denise - TOTALLY feel ya. We call Trey our Jekyll and Hyde toddler. ONe minute he is so sweet and the next BAM instant A$$. lol.

Tara - Sorry that you have to go through that. ((hugs))
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi my lovely ladies!

Denise & Misty - JUST WAIT. Right now, we're dealing with a completely different issue. I always worried that Dylan would pick on Delaney. WRONG. That girl is ABUSIVE! She will literally wack him in the head with a Wii remote if he doesn't do what she wants! The other day I caught her chasing him with a plunger! No joke. Needless to say, little Miss Delaney is getting time outs. The worst part is she'll flat out tell you "I mean!" Today I asked her to do something and she said "Nooo!" and when I asked why she said "Beeeecause!" Oy.

Denise - I think we dodged the bullet with the snow this time. I think. We'll see what tomorrow morning brings. Oh and it's official, the snow that the county piled on my property, yup it crushed the fence.. Guess I'll be calling my insurance company once this all melts. I tell ya, girls are cute and whatnot, but they are tough little boogers!

Tara - ((((HUGS)))) I know a few people with endo and I truly give you a ton of credit. That's a lot to deal with. Hope they find a BCP that does the trick QUICKLY! And yay for getting those braces off soon! I remember begging my orthodontist to get mine off before I delivered Delaney!

Hi to EOE! Not much going on around here! We're in the process of re-doing our living room and I'm finding it impossible to make decisions! I can redecorate and rearrange furniture for anyone else any day in 2.2 seconds out of pure instinct but mine? NOT. I keep over analyzing every single space plan I do. Heck, I might even post them to photobucket and let you girls vote! Other than that and trying to tame my wild little girl, all is well.

I better get to bed! Be back tomorrow! Loves!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:58 am

Shell ~ I know!!! Thank goodness for no more snow. Is the County responsible at all or do you have to do thru your insurance? Kind of stinks that you need to pay a deductible when it wasn't your doing. Maybe one day (in June) we'll be able to get together! And as for Delaney, my mom always says that the 2nd kid is always "worse" than the first one - lol. Hang in there!

Misty ~ how are you feeling? Any signs of early labor?? I'm very excited to meet Miss Ollie. I can't wait!

Hi Tara, Brandy, and the rest of you. We're just finishing breakfast and then who knows??? BBL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:37 am

Good morning loves!

Denise - I believe I'll have to go through my homeowners insurance to have it replaced. They will more than likely go after Baltimore County for the money and I MIGHT get my deductible back. I'm going to attempt to call Baltimore County first and see what I get out of them but if all else fails, I'll the insurance company. I'm not thrilled about having to pay a deductible for something that is completely not my fault. I didn't pile ten feet of snow on my fence! As for the second child, your mom is exactly right. Unfortunately. June is seriously looking like our best bet! Geesh!

I'll BBL. Both kiddies are home today so it's going to be an interesting day!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Shell - lol "i mean!" that's pretty funny. Well i guess not to you. We love our time-outs around here, lol. A plunger? OMG. Oh, i would love to vote. Post the pics.

Denise - Are you still taking classes? How are they coming along? Nope, no signs of labor yet. The BH's are increasing ten fold though in intensity and numbers. Having a lot of watery CM (tmi i know). Our doc appt is tomorrow at 11am, i am curious as to what he will say about the sono.

So Trey is napping and all is right with the world. I think i will make me a sandwich Smile
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Misty ~ I was seriously moving along until September when #1 - My niece was born and in the NICU, etc, etc, and #2 - I had to write a paper. I HATE writing papers. Enough is enough, though. I only have 5 lessons left and I need to finish this. Glad Trey slept and I hope you enjoyed your sandwich!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Denise - You can do it! Finish those last five lessons! (I'll be your personal cheerleader)

Misty - I can't wait to hear if you've made new progress after your sono tomorrow! You're so close! I can remember towards the end with Delaney I got BH so bad I couldn't even go to Target by myself! I would start walking in the parking lot and they'd start. By the time I was finished shopping I'd be so sore that Ryan would go get the truck while I waited! LOL Ahhh the joys....

Did I mention that little girls have serious attitudes? Delaney informed me today "I bad!" Oh and now, she mimics us patting her behind. Hilarious. She'll swat her hand in the air and say "BAD!" Although, I've never SWATTED her (LOL) nor have I called her "bad." Hmm, maybe Dylan is calling her bad. I always say "Not nice!"

I'll BBL

BTW, where are all of our loves? Aren't we missing some peeps?
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:57 am

Misty ~ so I saw they are scheduling you for a c-section? I can kind of see why they won't induce earlier b/c of the risk of failed inductions BUT in your case, I'd try. It's not like you need a c for a medical reason. They THINK she's big. My old co-worker was told her baby was "big". 10 lbs at 37 weeks. They did the bio-physical profile where they measure everything. Know how much her son weighed? 7 lbs. 15 oz. Not even 8 lbs. So, I hope that you get to do what you want to do for your birth. But if not, YAY ~ Ollie will be here next week. And I'll be home from Pittsburgh just in time!

Shell ~ we have some crazy winds going on up here. I hope your insurance company goes after the County. Seriously, I know it's hard to find a place to put snow BUT we didn't have enough snow to totally block your fence in the first place. They had to see that you had one there. As for Delaney patting her behind, I think they just see things elsewhere and pick it up. Like hitting. Alexa would hit me WAY before I even smacked her hands for doing something she shouldn't do. And I'm talking around 8 or 9 months old. Who knows what goes on in their little, scheming minds - lol.

Brandy ~ where is your weekly update???? How are you feeling? Are you excited for your Vegas trip? I'm very jealous, you know!

Tara ~ have you started your bcp? Has your pain lessened at all? Is it like an "instant" thing or something you have to play around with?

Yes ~ I agree with Shelley ~ we're missing Becky, Shannon, Becky, who else?? Mattie, too.

I was up this am at 7. Not sure why. So I put the time to good use - checked emails, started laundry, had an uninterrupted breakfast - lol. Hopefully I'll get to finish my paper today and get it off to the school. And get my workout in early!!

I'm headed to Pittsburgh on Saturday until next Wednesday, so I'll probably be gone from the computer for those days. I used to be able to hack into people's internets but everyone went to FIOS. The FIOS tech's set up the internet so they automatically turn on security - so no hacking for me.

I'll chat at you later.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey everyone,
This has been a week from HELL! It started on Fri when I decided to go make a target run with Mckenna (who had a cold by the way). Everything was fine until she started freaking out and climbing out of the cart (something she never does). So I took her out to calm her down and...... projectile vomit. I mean it was everywhere, all over me, all over Mckennas clothes, somehow reached the cart, got in the diaper bag, all over the floor, and everything else. Lets just say it was a bad day to wear flip flops, it sucked. The target employees were great and helped me clean up and get to the car. We took her to the ER just to make sure it wasnt anything else because she had the cold on top of it. Well poor kid had the stomach flu, a cold, teething, and "pre" asthma (she's had a cough for the past 5 weeks). Two days later Brett and I get the tummy flu. Long story short I go to er for fluids, and Brett lost 8 lbs. My dad and stepmom took mckenna overnight so we could recover. When Mckenna came home, she had a major break down. I started sobbing. I had never seen her like this, it was like someone gave me the wrong child. Turns out she was stressed from being away from Brett and I for so long while being sick and hungry. Im poor baby. Lets just say it will be a long time before she spends the night without one of us. Anyway, we are all recoving. Just wanted to fill you guys in. I dont really feel like being on the computer, Im kinda in a weird mood today. Hope all is well
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Denise - I called Baltimore County and their claims adjuster will be calling me Very Happy Get that paper done? It was SO windy today.
Oh and can I just tell you how lucky you are that you don't have school age kids yet? Getting them to and from school in this mess is a total nightmare. I don't feel that the county did a good enough job on the school grounds.

Mattie - You poor thing! You truly have had the week from HELL! Hope things start to get back to normal now that everyone is on the mend. (((((HUGE HUGS)))))

Misty - Hmmmm, that's a toughie. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of inductions just because of the possibility of failure. However, I understand your frustration with the chance of having a c-section. I'm praying that you'll go into labor naturally and that baby Olivia will weigh 8lbs 3oz. Very Happy

AFM, I love my daughter but I'm so over her today. Question - What do you do when you go to Target or Walmart and the little one starts to get irritable. Do you continue to shop or do you hurry up and get out of there? I never really had this issue with Dylan. I'm kinda confused because I feel like it's not fair for the rest of the store to have to hear my screaming child but I feel like if I hurry up and leave then that sends her the message that she won. Almost like "OH, all i have to do is scream and cry and we can leave!" I've tried redirecting her attention by bringing snacks or something but it doesn't always work. I'm so confused. This girl is soooo stubbon and strong willed. I cannot imagine where she gets it from. Rolling Eyes She fights me on everything from getting her diaper changed to getting dressed to getting her coat on. UGH! Ok, I'm done.

BBL!
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi all, this is a me post, so sorry. Im not feeling great. My back hurts, i have "menstrual cramping" and am just tired. Thank goodness Trey is sleeping.

Well we go Tues for my 38 week appt. I think i am going to give this a shot naturally. I just hate to go through a c-section and the baby is 8lbs, lol.

I kyp.

((hugs))

Denise - Will you email your phone # again, i lost it. So i can keep someone posted if labor starts.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:15 am

Hello all! It has been a while that I have been MIA, but I am all caught up!
Misty- Whatever you decide to do, just be Open Minded. If you go in DEAD SET to not do a c-section, and then one is necessary, it will be even MORE stressful. If you just keep your eye on the prize of a healthy baby at the end (of WHATEVER weight) you will be much happier. Remember, doctors DO sometimes know what they are talking about! Very Happy
Shell- Ugh. I totally get you with the strong willed child thing! I think that when we go places, if Zachary is putting up a fit (Jacks is still to young for this) then we continue, but we do obviously try to calm him down. I find that if I find a quiet corner of the store for a moment and just stand calmly by the cart, saying in a quiet voice that I can wait until he has a moment to calm down, it helps. Obviously, the parents that take their tired, hungry, sick child out to the store and then expect them to be an angel should just LEAVE already. But if Delaney is just being cranky for the hell of it, get your shopping done. The other shoppers can deal. It isn't church for goodness sakes. I also think to keep trying the distraction or snack idea. Also, I don't worry about looking like a total idiot. It entertains Zachary (and Jacks) when we sing silly songs... so I sing, badly, and loudly to keep them giggling. I figure, listening to my singing is better then listening to my child scream right?

Mattie- Yuck. We also just dealt with the plague in the house. First Jacks, then Zachary, then Chris and I in the same night. Then BOTH my parents. Then the babysitter. It started with another little girl that had it at daycare. NASTY bug, and SO hard to want to parent when you feel like less than scum. Glad things are on the mend. Sorry that your daughter was so stressed after the night away, but you NEEDED to get better if you were to be able to take care of her properly anyway. Better a night of stress, and then a healthy family, rather than keeping her home, and risking more trips to the ER.

Denise- Get that paper done yet? (I got your back Shell!)

AFM: Jackson has a molar now. Christ. This kid has 9 teeth, and is working on 10, 11, and 12. He is SO strong willed, and so much more energetic than Zachary was at this age. He isn't content to sit still, he wants to move, he wants YOU to move, WHY ARE YOU SITTING STILL WOMAN?! At night, he is not content to be patted, or rocked, he wants to eat, and STOP trying to put me back down to sleep without boob!

I can't believe that he will be a year old in 2 months.

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:46 am

Kari ~ GO JACKS with the teeth!! Wow he's an early teether. But hey, the sooner they come in the sooner teething is over Very Happy I'm glad everyone is feeling better and you're back with us!

Shell ~ ummmmm....nope. I'll get my paper done tomorrow - lol. As for the fussy kid - Alexa has done this a few times and we've still gone and done what we needed to do. Most of the time she'll settle down but there have been times where she's been a little crazy throughout the trip. I agree with you that if you "give in" she'll thinks she's winning. Little Miss needs to learn that Mommy is boss.

Misty ~ I will email you my number. I'm hoping your cramps are labor!!

Mattie ~ aww, hugs to you my poor friend. I hope everyone is getting better and you get to feeling like your old self soon.

Hi to EOE. I was supposed to go to Pittsburgh but my mom said they're getting some snow and she'd rather me stay home instead of getting caught in it. On the plus side, all of my laundry and cleaning is done b/c I did it so I wouldn't have to do it when I got home. So, I think I'll use my Shark tomorrow, go buy some overnight diapers, and then finish my paper!

Have a great night.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 am

*waaahhhhhh* where is everyone???
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi all!

Misty - How did your appointment go today? I hope you're feeling better - please keep us posted! (((HUGS)))

Denise - Good job on your paper! Looks like you were very motivated today, I'm sure you got lots done! Did you hear we're supposed to be getting MORE snow? I think they said it's Thursday into Friday and we're expecting 5-10". I have nothing else to say about that topic. Oh and I have a confession. I've had my Beach Body Ten Minute Trainer for about two months now. It's still in the box. Unopened. One word - SLACKER. Send some of your motivation this way!

Kari - Wow, Jacks is moving right along with those teeth! I think it's second child syndrome - Delaney is CONSTANTLY moving! I get so upset that she won't just snuggle with me! She will lay her little head down on my chest for 2.2 seconds and then she's off to the next thing! Ugh....

Hi to EOE! AFM, I'm finally getting around to selling my baby stuff. Well, I donated majority of it but I did sell my travel system since we paid so much for it! More than anything, I'm just thrilled to be getting rid of stuff! Ahhhhh..... Oh and I'm a proud aunt for the fourth time! My SIL had a baby GIRL yesterday and they named her Kanyon Joe. I'm not even going to touch that. She's a cutie though and most importantly, HEALTHY! Now, if we could just get inside my SIL's brain and figure out this name thing.....

I'll BBL!
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Shell ~ Kanyon Joe??? Different and sounds like a boy but hey, to each his own. I am seeing we are right on the edge of the snow advisory, which means we'll be getting slammed again. Sigh. LOL about the 10 Minute Trainer. I really haven't used it in awhile. I need to maybe add it in with my cardio. And Yes! I finished my paper and got a 98 on it!! I was shocked. When I was searching for information for it, I found a website where there were a bunch of people taking the same class. Some of them only got 45's on it!! So I was nervous on how they graded.

Well, I'm going to relax a bit and then hit the hay. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Hey ladies. Sorry for my lack of posting. It will probably be like this unless i can muster up the energy lately and Trey will let me have the computer. He loves to play the "alphabet game" on it.

Shell - Kanyon huh? Different certainly. Hmm.

Denise - Is the weather clearing up any? Thanks for your #. The updates will probably be from Frank's phone, i should email you his # just in case your wondering who the heck it is, lol. I'll do that.

So: Tuesdays's appt went well. Each doc of the practice has such different opinions. This doc said baby will probably be 8.5lbs at birth and that he isnt worried about me delivering a large baby since Trey was a little bigger. So that's good. We are thinking the induction will be Tues or Wednes. Although i wont know until tuesday.

wpl
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:19 am

Misty ~ you're excused - lol. Glad the appointment went well and glad they are going to do an induction instead of opting for a c right away. If you can hack the pain a bit and hold off on the epi (LOL as I'm writing this) try to walk. That'll drop that baby girl down and hopefully lessen your chance of a c section. And I'm sure I'll figure out who's number it is on my phone ~ you're the only one with a baby coming Very Happy

As for the weather - we're getting a bit of snow but 35 to 50 mph winds. I'm done with winter.

Hi to EOE. Alexa is JUST waking up. She is all messed up in her sleep patterns. Yikes. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by KoopMomma Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 am

Sorry for the lack of posting... Things have been kinda rough around here lately. We're preparing to go to couples counseling and I'm looking into some natural treatments for the endo pain...so far it seems worse than the last time around so I'm hoping something other than pain killers will help.
KoopMomma
KoopMomma

About My Family : We were 2 on 8/26/06 and became 3 on 4/22/08.

Job : SAHM/Volunteer work for church

http://www.jeffntara.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Tara ~ sorry you are dealing with so much. I hope it all starts to work out for you.

Misty ~ ahem ~ I'm waiting for that baby *drums fingers on the desk*

Shell ~ it's going to be 60 next Monday!!!! Woo hoo!!! Maybe spring is springing???? Minus the craptastic snow we may get tonight??

How is everyone. I'll admit - I've been lazy here. Don't know why. I think it's b/c we're on FB but I really miss our posts. I'm going to try to do better!

Love you all.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi peeps!

Well doc appt today, 2cm 50% but he says at least 3cm for induction. Errrr.

So all in all its a C-sect tomorrow afternoon for us. Its scheduled at 1pm. I will keep you posted.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next