Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

+8
kariweber
KoopMomma
mommy2monkeys
newlywed514
southernbelle
shell516
Mattiegrl
denise73
12 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 20 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by kariweber Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Misty- No worries! I teach 5th.

D- Holy cow, I remember the inability to take medication. Oy was that a pain in the ass!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!! - Page 20 Empty Re: BBC, MMT, and Now TTC a Miracle!!

Post by kariweber Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Hello?!
kariweber
kariweber

About My Family : DH is Chris (32), Zach (7-2-05), and Jackson (4-21-09), Love all my boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi girls ~ I'm home. I'm beat so I'll be back later to post.

Love and miss you girls!!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Just doing a quick check in with everyone since i am not on FB much anymore. I have been beat lately. Trying to get things squared away for school in Jan. Seems far away, but i guess it will be here before i know it.

D - Crap 8 months!! Are you excited??

Is EOE doing alright?

Ollie is good. She will be 7 months soon! She has two top teeth that just cut and two full bottom teeth. She is almost sitting up! Trey is doing great, got a little sinus infection, but otherwise well. Using his words really good.

I need to post some update pics!

TTYL
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Job : Nursing Student

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:00 pm

I miss talking to you guys on a regular basis... Crying or Very sad

Seeing each other on facebook isn't the same... Crying or Very sad

Hopefully everyone is good. I am just trying to still get into the swing of things at school! I feel bushed every day! I made a wedding cake for my best friend this weekend. It was a LOT of work, but it turned out beautifully, I posted pictures on Facebook!

Misty- Wow! 7 months already! Holy cow! Glad that Ollie is doing well... She must have been an early teether like Jackson! He had almost ALL his teeth by the age that Zachary got his first one!

Hope to talk to you all soon!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi girls. I hope everyone is doing well. We've been crazy here the past few weeks.

We went to the beach 2 weeks ago. That was nice but it was nicer to come home, that's for sure. Then this past Wednesday, Chris had surgery. When he had surgery on his 'junk' for us to get pregnant, he started to get a bit of fluid accumulation in the sac. Well, it got so bad that last month it was starting to go into his abdomen. So long story short, he had to have it removed.

We went to the hospital and the doc removed the fluid. Then he had to do what I call a 'sac reduction' - lol. They had to cut and make it smaller so the fluid wouldn't accumulate again. Well, I'm sure it hurts - he has quite a few stitches, but MAN he is driving me nuts (no pun intended) and isn't going back to work until the 13th. He may not make it until then!

I am already starting to wonder how maternity leave is going to go for us...

I had my 28 week appt last Thurs and all is well. I start my every 2 week visits. I am having some serious pelvic pain that I believe is SPD. It feels like my bones are splitting in two. It stinks. I NEVER had this pain with Alexa, even when she was 9 days late. So needless to say I'm ready for December. We still have to get Alyssa's room ready. I keep throwing crap in there and Chris keeps telling me to stop since we have to move it.

Other than that, not much else going on. I hope you're all doing well. Talk to you soon.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am

Denise- I also had SPD, its hurt so bad. I couldnt walk. Im still trying to get back to normal. Try making sure you watch how you are sitting, it helps a little. As for Chris, men are such babies when it comes to pain!

AFM: Well we moved again. Into a bigger place with more windows and a small yard, its so nice for us. I was going crazy in the other place with being there 24/7. We get a discount here as well cause of Bretts work. Bretts at a new property that is 25min away from where we live which has been hard on both of us. He's home later and leaves earlier and doesnt get to see the kids on lunch. Its a bummer but its what he has to do if he wants to be a manager.
Owen has two teeth already! It makes me so sad, he's my last baby and I dont want him growing up to fast. Mckenna is so cute and "trys" to help with Owen when he's crying. I love my kids.
Well, Brett came up with a great idea for me to do at home. Ive been having a really hard time with not ever being able to leave the house (only one car) and not having money right now for me to go back to school. I needed something that was mine. So he suggested that I creat a web site for stay at home moms. My thought was to have it geared more towards the mom and not the kids. There will be an "art show room" where moms could place things they made and could sell them there. It could be bows, photos they took, jewelry ect. There will be a gossip page taking about shows we are addicted to or things we read in a magazine. There will be a movie, craft, meal of the week. There will be a movie and book club. A section for cooking with kids, or date night for two, healthy eating, and comfort food. Also a trade center where moms could trade their clothes, kids cloths, shoes, movies, games ect. (the trade would be for good, so they wouldnt not expect to get anything back). I have other ideas but i want to go to bed lol. So tell me the truth....would that be something you guys would use or be interested in? Ive done a search and cant find anything like it. All I found was babycenter but thats more geared for baby/kids stuff and a butt load of boards to belong to. Also cafemom, but i didnt like that one. I want mine to be a cross between craigslist, people magazine, and i dont know what else lol. I just want it to be a fun getaway for moms. A place where moms can have a creative outlet, be inspired, and try new things for themselves and their family. Anyway tell me what you think, i want feedback good and bad
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

About My Family : Just another crazy california family and lovin it!

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:40 pm

D- Crap, December is coming quick!!! Can't wait to see pics. I bet you are ready. SPD is a be-otch for sure. So Chris had a package reduction huh? Interesting. I bet that does hurt.

Mattie - The website sounds great!! Have you gotten started at all with it yet? We only have one car too, so i can totally sympathize. Money is always tight for us lately as well. Sad

Kari - WOw, i will have to pop on and see the pics of the cake. I bet it was amazing!

Ollie is good and such a sweet baby. Loves to smile and laugh. Trey is turning 3 and we will be taking him to Sea World and having a little bday bash for him at the park with some friends and grill out on the 23rd. Should be fun. This friday we are going to St Augustine for a work convention (frank's work) and a little sightseeing. Can't wait. Ready for something different. My school stuff is squared away just waiting to register early next month. Mom started a new gig, we shall see how long she keeps this one, lol. The family has bets. I miss you gals. I am not on FB much anymore. Just needed a computer holiday for real. I get so tired of the computer sometimes. Just trying to focus on family and getting us in a better place God willing. Love you gals...Misty
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

About My Family : My little boy is 3, daughter will be 1 in March, my husband is over-the-hill, and i am halfway up it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi my lovessss!

Denise - I'm so sorry about the SPD, sounds painful! Poor Chris, poor you! Men can be such babies. Not much longer! What is Alexa being for Halloween? Dylan is being a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (I'm THRILLED, can't you tell?) and Delaney is being Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.

Misty - Hope all is well with you and the family! I totally know what you mean. I haven't been on the computer much either. I'm just technologically burnt out.

Mattie - Yay for a bigger place! That's always nice! Girl, don't talk to me about driving. I drive 45 minutes EACH way for work while fighting downtown Baltimore traffic. It's a real treat. I think the website sounds awesome! I look forward to hearing about your progress!

AFM, not much going on here. I've been a little frustrated and irritated with work. What's new, LOL. I'm a little creature of habit so it's going to be incredibly hard for me to walk away after six years, not to mention the fact that I really do think of my boss as family but I think I'm nearing that point. I've started to look around at jobs and whatnot. Kinda taking it day by day. Only God knows... On a brighter note, my kiddies are wonderful. Dylan is now reading and doing really well with it. It's so neat to hear him read to ME! Delaney is just my sweet little lover girl. She's usually up to no good but always does it with a smile on her face. Other than that, all is well here. I hope everyone is enjoying fall and getting ready for Halloween, what are your kiddies dressing up as?

shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:32 am

Okay, seriously girls! Where is everyone! I do not like reading about everyones comings and goings on FB - it's not the same! Crying or Very sad

Love and miss all of you!
shell516
shell516

About My Family : My name is Shelley (29), my DH is Ryan (31) and we have two kiddos, Dylan (6) and Delaney (2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey Shell! Owen is gonna be Superman and Kenna Boo is gonna be a ladybug. What about your kiddos?

Well Im thinking about starting cloth diapers with Owen. Any thoughts? I think Im going to go with gdiapers, check their website out and tell me what you think. We never go anywhere and Im sick of taking diapers out all the time, Id rather wash them all the time.

I feel so alone lately. Everytime Brett goes to work I feel like he's leaving me. Im just flat out jealous of him. Today his work is taking him and a few other people out to lunch from 11am-1:30pm cause he was nominated for this award thing. Its SO not far. For the last few days Owen has not taken any naps unless its on me, doesnt go to bed at night untill 10 rather than 8, my shoulder is in so much pain from holding him all the time, I get pee and spit up on me. My hours are 7am-10pm then bed at 10:30/11. I love my kids so so very much, but me not having any time for a shower let alone anything else is driving me crazy. I feel like Im losing myself, I dont remember what its like to be me. It sux not being able to have a car or a guarenteed break.

Ok, Sorry for that I just needed to vent.

How are the rest of you doing?
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Hi ladies ~ sigh. I get good with posting and then I suck again. I PROMISE to try and post once a day again. Who is with me Smile

Shell ~ I'm sorry you're feeling crappy. I hope your cold goes away soon. How is school coming along? I hope you find a new job where you'll be happy. There is nothing worse than disliking/hating your job. Alexa is being a $12 lady bug from Target! I hope she'll wear the headband but I'm almost 100% sure she won't. We're having a Halloween party here tomorrow. Not too thrilled about that one, let me tell you.

Mattie ~ I'm sorry your feeling down. Is it because you don't get any time to yourself? I felt like that a lot this summer when Chris was out riding his bike or doing this or that. Is there a mom's group you could join? We have one here but I'm not much of a 'group' person. I get along better with men than women - lol. And the mom's club that my neighbor was involved in turned into a bunch of catty women so nope, not for me.

As for me ~ ugh. I feel awful. My pelvis hurts SO bad. Mattie ~ I don't know how you did it. I really wanted to cry today. When I stand up out of the chair or get out of the car, the pain is crazy and it hurts for the first few steps. Then I'm ok but then I sit again or whatever and get sore all over. Sleeping sucks. I can't breathe. And we're having a million people here tomorrow for a stupid party that I didn't even want to have. I told Chris last year I didn't want to do this. His comeback "oh, I thought you were kidding". Nope. I'm 32 weeks pregnant and miserable. Just what I want to do - have people here. I know the kids will have fun and they do get to wear their costumes and such but ugh. The good thing....I have a baby shower to go to on Sunday so no clean up for me.

Sorry about the rant. I had to get it off of my chest.

Alexa is doing well. She's definitely in her terrible 2's and there are days I'd like to put her on the deck and let her fend for herself. She is pushing some serious buttons. Discipline is, well, it's getting harder to find something that is punishing. And as for the potty - pssht. The girl wants nothing to do with it. I figure she won't go to kindergarten in diapers so why push it.

Well, I'm off to bed, hopefully for a full night's sleep. I promise to try and check in tomorrow. It will depend on what crap I have to do for this party. If not, I'll be back on Sunday. I really, really, really miss you girls and hope we can get our acts together again!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Denise- Yeah, Im like you. I get along WAY better with men than women. That's why Im having such a hard time with my SIL (shes so girly in every way, even the bad). I have you guys and like 3 other girls I am friends with. Yeah, I just need some time for me, but where do you buy time? As for the pelvic pain, Im so sorry youre having to go through this. Let me warn you, it will last for a while after you give birth. There where many days I cried cause of the pain. At 39 to 41 weeks I had to hire my friends sister (whos about my age) to take care of Mckenna while Brett was gone cause I couldnt care for her or myself. I really hope it doesnt get worst for you. Feel better friend
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by kariweber Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Ladies!
Mattie- You sound a bit like you might have some post-baby- blues... You NEED some time to yourself! It is hard to have two (I have heard the switch from 1 to 2 is harder than even the switch from 2 to 3)... I felt similar after having Jacks. After talking with my doctor about it, I felt better. She wondered if there was something I wanted prescribed... but I didn't end up doing that. I don't think there was a problem with that idea, but just KNOWING that it was there, and that someone was listening to me, was enough. My Chris needed to step up to take over when he WAS home... and it sounds like Brett needs to do the same. If he is already, he needs to do a bit more. When they aren't in the thick of it, being mom, ALL DAY... it is hard to understand how we feel. I hope it gets better for you! You and I have to hang in there to be the West-Coast representers! Go Cali!

Denise- Ugh. Pain, and a 32 week pregnant Halloween party?! Your Chris is crazy! Hope that it goes well, and you can relax soon. You are almost there sweetie! Have fun at the shower! Is it for you? You just said "a shower" not "your shower" so I wondered...

Shell- I agree, Facebook is nice, but this is better! Sorry to take long breaks!

AFM: Jackson had his 18 month appointment on Thursday (ON his 18 month birthday!) and he is too big for the baby scale anymore! He weighs 30.5 pounds and is 35.5 inches tall! He is only 6 pounds lighter than Zachary, and about 7 inches shorter! It is crazy! He is wearing 3T pants for goodness sakes! My super tall 100%tile child! Zachary is loving Kindergarten, and today, hopefully, we will find some Halloween costumes for these poor children, goodness but we are mean!

Kari
kariweber
kariweber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Kari- Oh my gosh, Jacks is such a big boy! lol. As for Brett, he is the only reason Im hanging on. He has been doing so much to help me. He always asks "is there anything more I can do?", but I can never thing of anything cause he's already done it....he is simply amazing. He trys to get me to go out to get coffee and read a magazine by myself while he takes care of the kids, but I want to spend time with him cause I feel like we haven't had relaxing time together. He switched his days around for me this week so he had today off , so that was nice. I guess we just need a date night, and I really need to push myself to get out.
Oh, are you having as nice of weather as I am?! Its about time it starts to cool down, gosh!
And yes, we Cali peeps need to stick together! Woot woot!
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:17 am

Kari ~ wow that's a big boy. But he's so darn cute! I love his pictures!

Mattie ~ I used to feel like I had to spend time with Chris when he was off, too. Then I learned that me being gone 2 hours isn't going to cut into our time together THAT much. Go out, even if it's for a walk. You'll feel 100% better <3

Hi to EOE. Our Halloween party was a success. I suck because I took NO pics. Well, only one of Alexa in her costume. I'll have more on Halloween. She was up almost all night last night. I'm only up b/c I woke up with a growling belly. I'm going back to bed! TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Denise- a walk, duh! why didnt i think of that?! lol thats a great idea...time alone, exercise, but also not to much time away. thanks
glad the party went well, hope you got more sleep this am Smile
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:47 am

Mattie ~ yeah, just going out for 30 minutes kept my sanity. No sleep yesterday until she went down at 9 last night. I think she may have fell out of her bed b/c she was crying at 5 this am and when I found her, she was on all fours by the side of her bed. Oopsie!

Hi to EOE. I'm headed to visit my parents ~ last one until baby comes ~ so I'll be out of here until Saturday. Talk to you then!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by shell516 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Mattie - I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. However, I can tell you, it's 100% NORMAL. I was going to suggest the walking idea as well. If I'm having a rough day at home with Delaney, sometimes a walk and the fresh air seem to help. I'm glad that Brett is being so supportive. That truly makes a huge difference. As for Halloween, Dylan is being Captain America and Delaney is going as Dorothy. Hang in there sweets - we're ALWAYS here to chat Smile

Denise - I'm happy to hear that the Halloween party was a success! I always dread situations like that and then they always turn out fine in the end. Then, I feel silly for making such a big deal in the first place. Story of my life. LOL Sorry that you're having so much pelvic pain! That's tough when you have another little one to care for - especially an almost two year old! Ya know, instead of lunch, we could always attend our kids WEDDINGS! We. Are. Slackers. Hmm, maybe I'll make the longer trek to see you since you're so preggo! School, is, umm, coming. Again, slacker.

Kari - Hiya Cali girl! Wow, that's a big one ya got there! 100th percentile? Really? Geesh! I really do not know how you work with kids and come home to kids. God bless your heart!

AFM, I feel like I'm losing my mind. My kids have been completely out of control lately. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone or something. I keep looking around for candid camera. No such luck. Think I'm joking? Here's a recap of my weekend: Saturday morning - Delaney dumps an entire potted plant in my entryway. Plant, pot, soil and all. Why? Who knows. I place the remainder of the plant and the soil along with the pot onto the kitchen counter while I clean up the mess. What does she do? Does it AGAIN. I proceed to clean up the second mess. Saturday afternoon: I walk downstairs to put a load of laundry in and come upstairs to find Delaney COVERED in strawberry syrup. Sunday dinner at my parents - Delaney dumps an entire container of goldfish food flakes on the floor. Approximately 45 minutes later, Delaney dumps a very large bottle of outdoor bubbles on the floor which created a HUGE mess. Monday morning - While I'm blowdrying my hair, Delaney shakes her sippy cup (which I now know leaks) onto my kitchen floor and all over the walls. Then, just before leaving that morning, I find her in the bathroom with a very large amount of body lotion in her hair which resulted in a bath at 7:40am. Guys, you have NO idea. I know it may sound like I'm not watching her or something of that nature, but it's NOT. I'm usually within twenty feet when these things occur. I've put her in time out, smacked her hand, pat her bottom, everything. Nothing seems to phase her. She's like a girl version of Dennis the Menace. She means no harm, but she's INTO everything and so mischevious! Dylan has just been very smart mouthed and being sassy. THAT I can work with. Her? I'm clueless. ANY suggestions will be greatly appreciated! On top of all of this DH has become very laid back when it comes to helping with them or anything for that matter. He's so "plugged" in with work and whatnot. We had a very serious conversation about it Tuesday so we'll see what happens. I just know that if I'm going to do it on my own, I'd rather BE ALONE. I'm NOT a stay at home mom so until then this working mom is not pulling all of the weight at home. I cook, clean, do laundry, pay the bills and take care of the kids. And I need you for?!?!?

ANYWAY, sorry. Just lots of frustration right now. I promise to be in a better mood when I come back! Very Happy
shell516
shell516

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattiegrl Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Shell- Sorry that your week has been so hard. Mckenna had a Dennis the Menace day yesterday. I was feeding Owen and she went into her room and closed the door to play (she does this to get away from Owen sometimes lol). Well it had been a good 15min of quiet (never a good thing as you know). So I got up peeked into her room to find her throwing the brown sugar at the sliding glass door. She had also taken out the bisquick, spaghetti noodles, and reg sugar. Later I was brushing her hair and she took my necklace my parents had just got me from Pompeii and threw it down the drain in the sink. Brett has to get it after work today. Did Misty get the only calm girl?! You, Denise, and I have troublemakers. Lucky us. lol
Mattiegrl
Mattiegrl

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:18 am

Shell ~ aww Delaney sounds like she's just a handful. My mom always said the 2nd one is always more sneaky than the first. She sounds like she's just testing her boundries. I'm sorry you're dealing with it. And I'm sorry you're feeling like the only parent. I get like that at times, too, when Chris is running here and there and has been working tons. And yes ~ maybe when they get married we will see each other during holidays!! As for school, it'll be there. Try to do a lesson a week if you can. Don't feel like you have to push it.

Mattie ~ I'm telling you, these girls are crazy - lol. Alexa has taken to really running away from me. She knows I can't move my fat a$$ very fast right now and she is SO taking advantage of it. And nasty....ooh, that girl can be mean. Drives me nuts. I think Misty's the lucky one!

Our Pittsburgh trip was good. I'm glad I'm not traveling anymore until after baby. I can't breathe from this pregnancy. It totally sucks and I can't wait until she's born so I don't have to use nose spray anymore!

I'm going to relax until the crazy girl wakes up.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey Peeps!!!

Shell - Wow, what a handful!! Kids i swear. How can you love something so much, but sometimes they drive you so darn batty.

Denise - OMG you poor thing. NOthing more miserable than a stuffy nose.

Well, lol. I made another decision once again!!! We are moving to Ohio in 2 weeks. MOm is staying here. I am all set to go to school still thankfully, just hte RN program though. Still okay with me. I start in Jan. I am excited and ready for a big change. I will talk more about it later.

Mattie - lol, for a calm baby girl. She really is a good one. Now Trey on the other hand!! I thought the 3's are supposed to be calmer?
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Misty ~ what part of Ohio are you moving to? And I've heard 3s are worse than 2s (sorry) - LOL. Just in time for the craptastic winter, I suppose Smile Please keep us posted!
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Denise - Columbus (Lewis Center Area). And we are moving in less than 2 weeks. We are staying with my cousin for a little while and their family. Should be fun, lol. They have two kids of their own. I keep trying to keep my eye on the prize. All i want is a house of our own ya know? It sucks to be 31 yrs old and going through this mess for sure. OMG about the 3's being worse!!! WTF? He is definitely trying to exert his independence now. And loves that he feels he has a say in different things. But basically everything i ask Trey to do, he says No. And everything he says begins with "I want..." How is Alexa doing? Don't get me started on the craptastic winter, lol.
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by babyblue2007 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Okay. Okay. Does anyone know ANYTHING about a prolasped bladder??? Seriously, i feel like i am 80yrs old. And a little embarrassed about the whole thing. But doc says that is what i have. I can literally see it!!!!!!!
babyblue2007
babyblue2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next