Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+14
mfowler08
sstjohn77
Brennan&Leosmama
CJTTC
mommaking0105
denise73
Bensmom
NicksMom1210
momtoogsncjs
Tommygirl2002
CJ71903
ajvinsh
Adrienne1010
Admin
18 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 17 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Adrienne- too funny! I posted on FB. Back when I was younger I probably spent 40-50 but now I get target clearance purses around $15! Question for you- we have our taxes done b/c of DH business. His business is small and slow so not a lot of paperwork to deal with. I haveeverything written down in a book. We were charged $350. Does this seem like a good price to you?
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Becky~ we go to Jackson H. We were charged $750.00 so I would take $350.00!!! lol

Anyways, do you guys read Mitch's blog?? The twins are girls! that is crazy. She is going to have her handsful.

Well DH was able to be home lastnight from 6:30pm till he left at 4am.
He should be able to stop tonight. Which is nice for the kids. He is looking into these jobs for the FRAC which is this gas drilling they have going on in PA and NY. But it would be 14 days on 14 days off at $22.00 an hour. Full benifits. So who knows.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Heather- I guess mine sounds good! Mitch is gonna be busy! That is nice that DH has been home to spend time with the kids. I saw your wrist is feeling better!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Becky- Yes the wrist is doing better after 3 days on IBP and Icy/Hot with my wrist brace. But another flare up will happen though. It will never go away.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Clare-So glad everything is moving along for you and I hope you found good prices for your meds!

Maureen-Glad you got everything ready for your trip! It is going to be so great to drive and see the country. How long are you and DH taking to make the trip?

Denise-I agree, our Chris’s are way to alike! lol Isn’t it amazing how much energy these kids have? I wish I had some of it!

Tasha-Hope you are doing ok, hang in there, it will all be over soon!

Becky-Its so hard when someone young like that passes away. I will tell you though, my brother had a stroke at 21. Very mild one, but he came home one night dragging himself in the house. My mom called me upstairs and he said he was having a severe headache. I asked him if he had vomited and he said yes, then told me that he couldn’t move one side of his body. They brought him to the hospital and found the bleed in his brain and immediately transferred him to a different hospital. It was really scary, but luckily it was small. He came home after about 2 weeks and had to walk with a cane and do therapy but luckily the use of that side came back. Oh and DH and I got our taxes done, along with his business, and they charged us $105. But it’s a woman my mom has been going to forever so I don’t know if she just does ours cheap.

Jeannette-So glad everything is well with the LO! I hope everything goes well with Colin friday, let us know!

Adrienne-LOL, Nick hides his shoes all the time! I can never find matching pairs! I answered you on FB, but the most I have spent on a purse was $398, a coach bag. My diaper bag was $500, also coach, but that was a gift. Although I would have bought it for myself if I didn’t get it, lol. I have a Coach addiction, its awful, lol.

AFM-So I wanted to take a little poll. I know all kids talk and do things at different ages, but I am always a little paranoid about Nick. He says the basics, Mama, Dada, but he doesn’t direct them towards us. He says what I think is what’s that, and points at something when he says it. I just feel like he should be talking more than that at 14 months. He does a ton of babbling, but other than that no real words. What are some of your experiences?

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:44 pm

okay...well apparently the guys to fix the heat did not come out today but are to be here tomorrow, rob forgot that is what was said...

on a different note i got done with chapter eleven on my new book today...i already had most of it done anyway b/c the other day i ahd an idea that i put a page down but it was going to be later in the book sort fo thing...

another note...lol...we got a call from our realtor that the lady has found a place and can be out by the end of March so we have moved the closing date to March 26th...we still will be taking April to move and get things cleaned and fixed though...figure nathaniel's last day will be somewhere between the 19th and the 23rd...we will move everything that week...robs mom will take the two lil ones for the week so that we do not have to work around naps taking care of them and just them being underfoot...
i don't know who is going to handle the seperation worse...me or lynn...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

okay I just wrote some persies...but i lost them so I will just say this

Heather C - glad your wrist feels better

Stacey - glad that it is getting easier with Brody.

Alicia - yay for TTC.

AFM - I feel much better today than I did yesterday.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Natasha - the third trimester kicks everyone's butt. It's all worth it in the end though. But unfortunately I have to agree that it's only going to get worse before that little one comes out. Remember Tylenol helps for all aches and pains lol. I do understand what your going through since I am there too.

Stacey - YAY for 37 weeks. I know you can appreciate this so I will type what I wrote on my wall on FB.

Dear Contractions, Please do not come around any more unless you plan on staying until the job is finished. It's rude and gets my hopes up. Your a pain, literally! Sincerely, Gigi

My friends got a kick out of that one! Ohh anyone of you want to be my friend on there .. It's under GeorgiaThomas Davis. Me and hubby both share it! But send me a request.

Becky C- OMG 500 buck fo a diaper bag. WOW. It's must be a great bag lol. I do have a bit of an obsession myself but with Guess. It's cheaper though so that's good. About Nick. If your worried about his development you can always have him evaluated with your local Early Intervention. They will be able to tell you what is the norm and what isn't. It's also free. I think it's probably normal but all children are different really. Olivia says, Momma, Dada, baba, puff puff, tickle tickle,bad, and that's about it. But Caleb at her age only said like 2 words so it's hard to say. I hope the others can shed some light for you.

Anyone else in the path of this big ass blizzard!!!! We are and I'm not looking forward to it at all. I will most likely have to cancel my OB appt for this week from it. Which sucks since I am now 37 weeks and they won't mind inducing me now. But I think I will just have to have some patience and wait for this baby to come out! I just need to pray it's not on the 8th since that is Olivia's birthday.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Becky-Bachelorette parties are always fun! I don’t know anyone else getting married soon so I don’t think I’ll be going to one anytime soon!

Gigi-Why are guys such jerks sometimes?! Uhhh! I’m with you on being in awe of Ben then being so annoyed when he doesn’t nap! LOL

Becky C-Hopefully it goes around your house then is done!

Stacey-The noises are why Ben got moved to his own room after two nights! It’s completely normal and healthy. Not sure if anyone answered but you had let down by the time they start leaking.

Alicia-Yay for TTC and charting! I love to stalk me some charts!

Denise-We are doing better thanks=) I think the last two weeks were just stressful for us both with work and life and whatnot!

Adrienne-Yuck about all that driving around but it might be worth it in the end!

Maureen-That is so selfish of her. I haven’t been sick yet (knock on wood) and I imagine it’s horrible to not be able to do stuff but it’s not cause you have a baby! Jeez. Keep us posted on the job! My parents used to do Trip Tiks when we went away but we haven’t driven anywhere so I haven’t done it yet.

Candice-That’s cool that you and DH are both in the same field so you can go to conferences together!

Clare-Not sure about around you but Walmart followed by Target had medications for less money. I don’t know if you have one close enough to you to use.

Tasha-Once I hit 9mo’s I felt like I got hit by a truck! Rest up and try not to push it too much!

Jeanette-I’m glad the scan went well and I hope Colin’s fever goes away too. It would be annoying to have to reschedule. Blah!

I’m glad Matt’s cousin does our taxes for free!

Becky C-Your poll…. Ben doesn’t say anything yet=( Except squealing

Adrienne-Your poll….purse probably only at most 40 bucks. But thanks to you I’m addicted to JuJu Be and that bag was 120 and I want to get a Pack a Be for summer time.

Matt and I have a date night set for next Friday. Not sure where we are going yet but I’m going to take a look at our Entertainment book for some ideas with a discount! Tomorrow is Ben’s 4mo appointment and I can’t wait to see how much he weighs and how much he’s grown!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Ohh I forgot to ask you ladies something.
My Milk has arrived. I'm not talking Colostrum i;m talking Milk. Has anyone had this happen to them before. Wouldn't you think it's a sign. Ohh and my contractions seem to come on at night time the most. Is that normal? Thanks girls I forgot to add that.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Gigi ~ we are now in a winter storm watch. We weren't supposed to get anything but we'll see how it goes. I'm so OVER snow!!!! As for the contractions, it is sounding like they are coming on b/c of you 'overdoing' it during the day or being possibly dehydrated. Try to drink more - lol. Just what a 37 week pg person wants to hear!

Jeannette ~ glad all is well with the Professor and good for you for holding out on finding the sex. I think if we get pg again, we'll find out since it will be our last baby. Only two for this girl here!

Becky C ~ men are just babies. As for Nick and his talking, my chiro and I were talking about this. His son and his twin nieces will both be 2 in March. The girls are WAY more advanced with the talking and Cade is way more advanced in the physical aspects of things - playing by himself, running, walking, etc, etc. There have been studies that have shown that boys develop more like this first. I can't remember where I read it and it's not for every kid. I wouldn't worry too much. They say around 18 months is when the "word explosion" happens but if you're concerned, bring it up at his 15 month appt.

Kate ~ a date night!! Yippee for you. I hope you have a blast.

Heather ~ glad you are feeling better and glad your DH is going to be home and not driving out in that storm. We are getting some snow from it, too, but *fingers crossed* nothing what you are expecting.

Hi to EOE. I'm sitting here about to fall asleep. I'm such a load anymore. I at least got my workout in and did my paper - finally - I got a 98 on it! Now I have just 6 lessons to go and I'll be done.

I hope everyone has a good night. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Adrienne--The most I've ever spent on a purse was $95 and that was only because it was a Seat Belt Bag that the non-profit I was working with was selling them as a fund raiser. Other than that...I usually spend about $30. I would love to get a Coach bag....but I can't stomach the cost. I actually even looked at some at a Coach outlet mall when on vacation in Hilton Head. But even there they were too pricey for me, LOL.

Tasha--Sorry the aches and pains are creeping in...glad you are feeling better today though!

Hi to everyone else! Sorry, I am feeling tired today and my mind is mush. I need to get motivated b/c DH has tonight off and I want him to get some projects done around the house with me.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 am

Becky- that is very scary about your brother, Glad it was small and he was ok. Leo is starting to say a lot more now. I think most Dr say they want them saying 5 words by 18 months so you still have time. My Dr just asked if I thought he was doing fine with his speech. Brennan was talking a lot more at this point but I think Leo is doing fine. Within the next few months he will probably start talking more!

Gigi- too funny! I hope the contractions listen!

Kate- my sister is getting married in may so I have another party in april. FOr hers we are going to the keys. Poor DH I keep taking weekends away!! Yay for date night!!!!!!!

Hi to everyone!!!

I went to my GI dr yesterday. He isnt putting me on the scary meds yet! We have a few more things to try first!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 am

Becky - Which one is the scary drug?
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 am

It isnt really the drug that is scary jsut taking it with the meds I am on increases my risk for lynphoma. Also I would have to get blood work done all the time for the first year.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:05 am

Hi-

Becky- Nick sounds like he is on track to me! Ezra took for ever to talk he didn't start talking alot of words till he was 2. Omri on the other hand is non stop talking because he is learning from Ezra. He knows mama, dada, up, balloon, ball, dog, he will point to the animals when asked and knows red and blue in spanish! Go figure.

Denise- I am soooo tired of snow. We are 500ft above town so when it is raining down there it is snow up here. We are supposed to get 12+ in cause the storm is just supposed to hover over us.

Aara- sounds like everything is moving smoothly! GL!

AFM: Gotta catch up on work. My ppl I deal with in China have been out on CNY so everything is behind in the crystal department. Ugh.

Well it is nap time for the kids will check in later.

What is everyone supposed to get snow wise?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:13 am

Becky C- At least someone can understand my JJB addiction, since you have a Coach addiction! Wink And $500 diaper bag! I wanna see some pics! Very Happy As far as the talking thing goes...Jalen has been "talking" for a while, but I don't think he was really getting the meaning behind the words until really recently. He had been saying "dada" for quite a while, but finally knows who dada is. I think he's still right on track!

Kate- You want a Packabe? They had some on Babysteals last week for $60! They had 3 colors (Citrus Sorbet, Groovy Gardens, and Tiki). They usually have some left over even if they were "sold out". It would be worth an email to them if you want one of those 3 colors! Did you see that they have a purse coming out!?

Maureen- You have a seatbelt bag!? Those are gorgeous! Very Happy I bid on some on ebay, but never won any.

Becky- Ick to the scary drug! I hope they find something that works before it comes to that point!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 am

Becky C- With Nick only being 14 months, I wouldn't worry yet about him talking a lot. The language explosion is usually at 18 months and I can tell you that it held true for Colin. He's 19 months now and can say at least 25 different things that I understand plus lots that I can't. The week he turned 18 months was when it started. Now the pedi said he's actually ahead verbally. My kids are talkers though. Olivia was speaking 3-4 word sentences at 19 months. Colin can make 2 and 3 word phrases now.

In terms of purses, I'll admit I have spend $300 on a Coach bag once. My last one was only about $100 though and that was at the Coach Outlet. I've spent $100 on Vera Bradley bags and I have an adorable Kate Spade that I got for $60, marked down from $150 at the outlet store.

We are looking at snow again for tomorrow/Friday and I'm beyond annoyed. Colin is supposed to have his endoscopy on Friday a.m. so I'm worried that they are going to cancel it. Plus, my Mom lives 1.5 hours away and is supposed to come tomorrow afternoon to stay with Olivia on Friday. She won't be able to make it if it snows. I don't want to have to go alone for his procedure but I will if I have to. I just worry b/c the last procedure for Olivia landed her in the PICU and I was scared to death.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:48 pm

OMG! is my mind frazzled or what? I could not take anything in that I just read...
to much going on in my mind i guess...

Anyone want to switch weather reports? We have blizzard conditions coming in tonight apparently...yay...fun...wth...

i packed a few boxes this morning, but...i look around and am not sure what it is I am to be packing...does that even make sense?
can i call someone to pack for me...lol...at least this time will be different...we can unpack eveyrthing and don't have to store things that can be out b/c we are not going to have to pack it all back up and move again right?

time to get the lil ones down for naps...i hope...kfc...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Aara- I forgot to say congrats on the closeing date!! Very exciting!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Denise - Yay for possibly ttc in April

Becky - Sounds likeyou have a busy week planned. Make sure you take some time for yourself. Sorry about your friend. It seems like I've been seeing a lot of young people here lately that have had strokes.

Adrienne - Hope you get the truck running quickly and it's not anything major. Glad you found the shoe. As for purses, I think the most I've spent is about $25. I like to but mine on sale or clearance for really cheap.

Jeannette - Glad your u/s went well. Hope Colin's feeling better & the fever is down. Hope his appointment goes well on Friday.

Becky C. - I wouldn't worry to much about how much Nick is talking right now. Just give him a few more months & he will probably be talking non-stop. Kieya really started talking a lot at about 17-18 months.

Heather C. - Glad your wrist is feeling better

Gigi - I like what you posted. Hope the contractions stop.

Aara - Yay for the closing day being moved up.

Yesterday when I added my temp to my chart, fertility friend changed my ovulation day so now I am 4 dpo. I do have to say that after added yesterday & todays temps & the cross hairs moving the chart does look a lot more normal to me.

Well, better get back to work.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Hi-

Well it has been a very busy and good day. DH made the decision to go back to the company that he was with last year. Which they said if he got the HAZ indorcement etc on his lisence he will be able to work all year long with out being laid off for 4-6 wks. Which he is going to do and he is able to start out at the same pay he was at before leaving which is nice too.
So there are a lot of +'s here Smile DH will be home every night, great insurance, good pay etc.

DH will be home tonight and go to Ithaca and load then to PA to work and come home for the weekend because of the snow storm.

Well thanks for listening.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Kate: DH and I aren't in the same field. Sorry for the confusion. He is actually a business major and works in the office of one of our big grocery chains. He does travel with me to the meetings but only so we can see new places and I don't have to travel by myself. We figured this is a good way for me to get in my required education time while visiting places that we haven't seen before. Plus some of it is paid for b/c of my work.

Maureen: I know my due date is approaching so your move date is coming soon too!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. I hope you things are going well with getting ready for the big move. Good luck.

Aara: Good luck with your move!! Glad things are moving right along.

Heather C: That is so great that your DH will be able to keep his same job without layoffs. I think sometimes I take for granted our job security but it means a lot to be able to depend on it.

Adrienne: I really don't know what I have spent on a purse. Probably around $80. I tend to hang on to them but I don't purchase but maybe one per season (2/year). I guess only buying so few I don't mind spending a little extra to get what I want. I try to find unique ones though and there is a cute little store at the beach that carries really cute/original designs and I always find something there during the summer.

AFM: We had our shower at DH's work today. Everything went really well and we got lots of cute things. It is a little interesting doing a shower with lots of men. LOL! I am sure their wives helped them pick out our gifts! Everyone was so great and happy for us. My DH has worked with these people for many years (they even threw us a wedding shower 8 years ago) and they know that we have been through a lot to get to this point. One more shower on Sat. then we will buy the few things on our registry that we didn't get. We still need to purchase our travel system so that we can get our carseat. That is a must and I don't want to wait very long just in case this little man comes early. I will post a belly pic soon. We have used our new camcorder to take the last few pics and I don't know how to work it with the computer yet but I will figure it out. Have a great day and I hope you ladies don't get too much snow.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Candice-Matt had a shower at his work and it was all guys and only a couple women. I couldn't make it because it was during a work day...pretty funny when I asked if he wrote down who got him what....nope!

Aara-Yay for a house closing!

Heather-I'm glad you and DH are having some positives happening in your lives!

Ben weighs 14 lbs 9oz and everything looks good. We're trying to take him off Prevacid so we're starting him off it tonight so we shall see! The doctor said we could also start solids when we want! Wowsa!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Kate-I hope Bed gets of the prevacid with no problems! Nick was on that for a little bit, but the zantac worked better, and it was a pain in the butt to give! Unfortunately, we can’t seem to get him off the zantac because his reflux is still so bad.

Candice-Glad you are getting lots of good stuff at your showers! Can’t wait to see a belly pic!

Heather-Glad DH got that job…hope the storm goes quickly for you guys! We are just getting a TON of rain here. There are a few flood warnings, nothing too serious I hope. We got about 3 inches of rain today and more expected through saturday…I can’t imagine if this was all snow we were getting!

Jeannette-I love the coach outlets! I just got a beautiful bag for $125! Thanks for the advice on Nick talking. I guess I just figured since he walked young like I did he would talk young like I did. I know boys are a lot different, so hopefully he will start talking soon. I hope they don’t cancel Colins appointment!

Adrienne-I can definitely understand your JJB addiction, lol. I will post pics of my diaper bag when I get a chance, lol.

Becky-Glad you are not getting put on any of those drugs yet. My mom has Crohns, so I know how scary it can be!

Denise-I know Nick is ok, I am just overly paranoid with all the autism stuff you hear now. He walked so early and is so incredibly active with everything else, I just wish he would talk! lol

Gigi-Milk already huh? That little girl is coming soon!

AFM-Thanks for all your input on Nicks talking. I know he is probably fine, I just get overly paranoid about things, lol.

Nothing much is new here, my brother and his GF are planning their wedding. I know she is going to ask me to be in it, its May7th, 2011. By that time, if all goes as planned, I will be between 7-9 months pg. So that’s not going to be fun, plus they have decided to have an adult only reception. Which to me is a little weird because they have two children, one is hers from a previous relationship and one theirs together. Now normal weddings I would definitely get a babysitter, but this is my brothers wedding and to me Nick should be included. I guess I will have to just do as they say, although I am going to be limited on babysitters since everyone is going to be there, lol.

Alright, TTYL!
Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next