Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 6 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by sstjohn77 Sun May 02, 2010 3:40 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TASHA AND WELCOME MALIKA!!!!

Wow what a birth story. That is very smiliar to my birth story so I know wexactly what you are going through. I can tell you that I was able to start getting around better in about week 2 after the C-Section and I think I really started to feel better by about week 4. Although I do remember rolling over in the middle of the night and feeling pain, like something was tearing, so be careful. What a beautiful baby girl and I can not believe how much hair she has. Brody is just starting to grow hair. CONGRATS!!!
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun May 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Stacey - thanks I was wondering when I was going to start feeling better. I feel okay but I would like to feel a little better.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sun May 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Congrats, Tasha!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sun May 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Tasha! Malika is adorable and so alert in that picture. I'm sorry you ended up with a c/s but I'm glad you are feeling okay. I wonder if Malika was face-up. It sounds like it from your description of the labor and the horrible back pain. I had that with my Olivia and she ended up as a c/s. The baby I'm carrying now is in that position too.
Enjoy every minute with your little girl!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Tasha - Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! =) I'm glad your family is helping out. Hope you feel better soon.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sun May 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Tasha - Congrats on Malika!! She is so cute! Wow what a hard labor you had. I am glad it all worked out for the best and that family is with you to help! Enjoy these first few days they are amazing!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 am

Tasha- COngrats! SOrry about the c section. She is beautiful!!

Well summer has hit FL. It is so hot and humid. My sister got married on teh beach sat. evening. We were out there all day friday and sat. setting up. It was very nice but I am glad it is over! Lots of work!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon May 03, 2010 9:27 am

Congrats Tasha!

I'll bbl for more...busy busy busy
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon May 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Congrats Tasha! I'm glad Malika is here safe and sound, and you're getting lots of help!

Candice- thanks for sharing your birth story too! Smile

Clare- I can't wait for your u/s!

Hi to everyone else! Very Happy

I guess I really got Jalen's virus! I had the worst diahrrea (sp?) of my life Friday night through Saturday. Ugh. It was awful. I didn't know my body could hold so much! Laughing I'm starting to feel better, but I just feel off because I didn't eat for almost 2 days, so I don't have much energy.

On the positive side: I got AF today...so I'm def. not pg! Oh, and I signed Jalen up for infant/parent swim class again, and a girl I used to go to HS with, is going to be in the class too. We used to be friends until we were about 22-ish (we had a falling out due to her cheating now-husband). I'm glad to have a mommy friend, though!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon May 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Adrienne- I hope you feel better soon! I had to keep Olivia home on Wednesday and Thursday b/c of the GI bug. She had diarrhea so bad that she had 6 or 7 accidents Sad I felt so bad for her.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Mon May 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Thanks to all who have wished me luck on my first u/s tomorrow! I'm pretty nervous - just want everything to go well and for my baby(ies) to be healthy. I'll keep you posted. My appointment isn't until the middle of the day tomorrow, so I won't get on here until later.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon May 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Clare - I am so excited for you, i am jittery with anticipation...

Adrienne - glad your starting to feel better. being sick sucks, especially when being a mommy as well. I get so jealous of DH when he is sick and gets to lay around all day while I take care of the kids. Me, I get sick and he is off at work so I still have to take care of the kids...
Mommy's job is 24/7, rain or shine, no sick days allowed, but all with the best pay ever...

O that reminded me...Aislynn has begun using please all of the time to get what she wants...but it is not just please, its a please with chin lowered, eyes looking up and yesterday i got a dose of kisses with the please...lol

and it sounds like naptime is over...lol...ttyal
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon May 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Adrienne- no fun. Glad you are feeling a little better.

Clare- good luck! So excited for you!!

Aara- Leo says please all the time too. His fav. is Snack please mommy and then he repeats please mommy until I get itfor him!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon May 03, 2010 3:05 pm

I wish I could get Jalen to say 'please.' He says 'thank you' all of the time. But now if he wants more food, he says 'more NOW!' I have no idea where he learned that (I'm guessing the babysitter).
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon May 03, 2010 3:10 pm

what is doubly funny about it Becky is that she has more manners than her two older brothers...it seems as they get older they grow out of them that you have to keep reminding them as if they were little again. I use to be complimented on how well mannered Nathaniel was with please and thank you...now its like pulling teeth and alex is getting there too

adrienne...aislynn does the "MINE" which I know she learned from her brothers...Alexander has started getting a little attitude with no and stomping his feet. it was worse with grandma here babying him, but now that she is gone that is going to come to an immediate halt.

I am sssooo glad she is gone, I love my MIL, I really do,, but there is only so much I can take. She never sits still always up doing something, which made me feel awful for wanting to break and work on my book...if she was up I felt like I had to be up working...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon May 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Pictures that I promised!!!

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 6 IMG_1791

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 6 IMG_1785

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon May 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Candice ---- OMG He is so freaking cute. Even Dh is sitting next to me and he said " Now that is a cute little baby lol" I have to just say he looks like Caleb when he was a baby, Kinda funny! But you make it look so natural to be a mom it really suites you nicely lol. I am so happy for you! He is adorable in everyway. Speaking of that. I think I may have to get some pics to Lily and Olivia up on here again it's been a while lol.

Clare - Tomorrow is the big day! Thinking of you!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue May 04, 2010 6:03 am

Aaawww...Candice...what a cutie!

Not too much going on here right now, just unpacking and getting settled. I spent yesterday kinda doing nothing, I still opened a couple of boxes and found the tote that I labeled when I was pregnant with Alex "clothes that the pregnant lady cannot fit" lol...I can fit most of it again, the shirts and some shorts, but the jeans were 4's so i think i will just get rid of them Smile and if i get to a 4 again i will just go buy some new ones...lol

my heather friend that is reading my book is coming over today and I need to work on baking cookies for nathaniel's concert tomorrow...i can do them tomorrow though if i run out of time, but i hate pushing it b/c what if something happens tomorrow that I cannot get to them...i well...figue it out later...

Clare I am thinking of you...I cannot wait to hear the news! good luck!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue May 04, 2010 8:20 am

Aara- I agree about forgetting manners as they get older. I have to remind Brennan a lot!

Candice- what a little doll you have!!! So sweet! Thank you for sharing!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue May 04, 2010 10:32 am

Candice ~ he's so beautiful! Adorable!

Natasha ~ sorry you ended up with a C but glad everything turned out well. Malika is gorgeous. I couldn't believe how alert she was in that pic on FB.

Clare ~ I'm so excited for you today!! I can't wait to hear all about the u/s.

Hi to EOE. I've been reading but not posting. I threw up today - yuck. Which may be better than the nausea I felt all day yesterday. I even took Alexa outside yesterday when I didn't really feel like it. She just needed to run. Of course she threw the mother of all temper tantrums when I brought her in, though!

Speaking of tantrums.....gotta run. She is apparently done with breakfast.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue May 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey everyone,

I know i havent' been the best at personals lately, I am just so scattered lol.

Aara- Yum Cookies sound good right about now!

Denise - Sorry you threw up, but I'm sure you felt better afterwards though. Ohh I know tantrums, I think Alexa and Olivia would get along great! She is pretty good at them too!

Clare Bear ---- So excited to hear the news!!!

Maureen - Miss you. I know you said you werent going to be able to be on but still miss hearing from you!!

Becky - I bet summer is there...remind me r you in the Clearwater area? I was just wondering if that Oil slick is affecting anything in your area yet I heard on my news today that it may affect florida's coasts this week.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue May 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Gigi- yes I am near clearwater. So far we are not being affected but I am sure local fishing is. We were scared with my sisters wedding being on the beach. I was afraid we would smell it but we didnt.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Tue May 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Clare: Hoping everything looks great today. Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about it. You need a ticker!!

Denise: You need a ticker too. Sorry you are so sick! Weren't you sick with Alexa too?

Natasha: congrats!! Malika is so cute and I love her hair!!! Sorry you ended up having a section but I am glad that you are both healthy and home.

Thank you all for your sweet words. We are in love with him and I still can't believe how fast he is changing and how fast time is flying. I weighed him on our scales last night and he is now 11 pounds! He is eating 3 ounces every 2-3 hours. He did go almost 4 hours the other night but we did give him an extra ounce about 1 hour after his regular feeding b/c he was still hungry. I am mostly pumping and giving him the breastmilk with a bottle. I will BF him sometimes but it is just hard b/c then I have to pump afterwards which seems even more time consuming (esp at night). I feel like I have a good grasp on exactly how much he is getting doing it this way. Not what I had in mind when I decided to BF but at least he is still getting it (one way or another). Hope you all are doing great!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue May 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Candice ~ I'm waiting until we go next week for the dating u/s. I don't want to make one and then have to go change it. I'm lazy ;o) Oh, and I was super sick with Alexa. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a rerun of my pregnancy with her *shudder*

Gigi ~ I did feel a bit better. I'm craving carbs. They make me feel better.

Clare ~ just sitting here, waiting, waiting, waiting.........
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Tue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm

me too...waiting waiting...lol
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down