Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 40 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Bensmom Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Jeanette-I wish I could help you get some sleep. I know that was MAJOR for me getting back to normal with my anxiety with Ben. I had to stop BF’ing because I didn’t enjoy it and it contributed to my anxiety. It really really helps to talk about it and just get it out. I was on citalopram…started at 10mg and went up to 30mg for a while as well as kolonapin p.r.n.

Becky C-I hear ya on wanting to know when you got preggers so hopefully the u/s shows you! It was totally shitty that she hasn’t even called you or anything. It’s not like you’re like Ha ha! I’m going to be pregnant at their wedding. People are so selfish. I’m happy for you! How did work take it?

Heather-Sorry Matt’s already laid off and you’re feeling down.

Not much happening around here. I had gotten a summons for jury duty for next week but I am writing a letter because we're going to Rochester NY for my cousins babyshower and I don't want to miss it!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Kate-You should visit! I am 1 hr from Rochester, NY!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Thanks girls for the support! I had a pretty good day. Hoping that my appt. tomorrow goes well. I'm truly loving bf'ing this time around so I don't want to stop right now. So that means I need the therapy to help!! I just want to be the best Mom for the kids so it's time to take care of me. Been such a stressful year with my pregnancy and all. Oh, and DH decided to stop drinking a few months ago b/c it was getting to be a bit much so that has been a stressor as well. He's doing awesome though which is great, but I haven't really even been able to just have a glass of wine and relax b/c I've been trying to not drink in order to support him right now. I am going to ask my dr. if there are any other meds I could try though.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 am

Jeannette ~ I hope they can find the right med for you. I hope you start feeling better. You rock as mom and wife!!

Gigi ~ you, too! I don't know how you do it with two that close in age. I'm scared and mine will be 2 years apart.

Adrienne ~ I remember that with your dad. I'm guessing they got him straightened out?

Becky C ~ bummer. I want them to see you NOW. You may only be 3 weeks or so. I got my BFP with Alexa at 9 DPO and with this one at 11 DPO so it's possible. How are you feeling?

Hi to EOE. We are headed to the beach for a few days! I'm very excited to be getting away, even though we don't have any plans. It's going to be nice, mid 80s, and the water will be too rough b/c of the way off shore hurricanes so we won't have to go into the ocean - lol. I love it but the sand makes me itch.

I hope everyone has a good rest of their week and I'll be back on Friday.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 am

Heather-I would love to but we’re driving on Friday and Sunday and I’m not quite sure how that will go because of Ben and Saturday I’m guessing is totally devoted to “family fun” plus the shower. Next time we head up that way I’ll talk to Matt about putting some extra time in to stop in cause it would be so fun to meet someone else!

Jeanette-Good luck today! I’m glad DH is trying to help you relieve stress by him not being a stressor.

Denise-I can’t even imagine the beach because it got chilly up here. Today is only supposed to be 68 and then up and down to about 75 the rest of the week. Time to dig the fall clothes out!

Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:30 am

Jeannette- Good Luck today!!

Denise- have fun at the beach!!

Kate- I would love to have 75 weather!!!! Still highs in the low 90's here.

I just learned my brothere and SIL are splitting up Sad They have been having issues for a while now but hoped the ywould work it out. I feel so bad for my nephew.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 am

Kate- That is okay. We have the Naples Grape Festival this weekend. Yummy grape pies! So, our town is going to be packed. It would be nice to see you next weekend, but maybe next time you are up Smile

Becky- that is said. I think alot of relationships are rocky right now cause of money. I hope everything works out.

Jeanette- Good Luck and hope you are feeling better

Denise- Jealous! I haven't been to the beach on the ocean once this year, but have been to the beach on the lake....lol hope you have fun.

AFM: My temps jumped today after being low for 2 days, maybe a good sign or a normal sign. I still have no hope for this cycle. So who knows.....I feel like there isn't going to be a + sign on any test when testing. I think it is so hard cause the last 2 were soooo easy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 am

Heather - I can understand the frustration I was so frustrated as well. Especially since I only tried one month for Caleb and bam I was pregnant then it taken 5 years for me to have Olivia with help too. I saw you were drinking raspberry zinger that will help you relax too. I can't help much with the chart since I only did it for like one month because it was so confusing for me lol. But I am sendng you some pink baby dust! I'm thinking of you!

Jeanette - Good Luck today at your appt. I'm thinking of you today! I hope they can suggest some different meds and that the therapy will help you feel like your old self again.

Denise- Want to know my secret? A and A. Advil and Alcohol. LOL Just kidding. I just take it day by day. I hope you have a good time at the beach! I think me going back to school will help me destress from the everyday life with the girls all the time and I will value the time I have with them more too!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:40 am

Hi everyone. Just wanted to post a quick update:

I went into the hospital on Friday evening with contractions every 1-2 minutes. They started Magnesium Sulfate and ended up airlifting me to Mayo that night. I was discharged from Mayo yesterday afternoon and am home now, thank God!!!!! So, that's the short story.

Hope you all are doing well.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:46 am

Heather-I love looking at a chart I miss it! I think the OPK’s will help as long as you DTD…I know those helped me figure out when I was O’ing so we could have Ben! GL only a few more days till you can test!

Clare-OMG I’m glad you are ok with the babies too! Are you on FB?
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 am

Kate - Yep, I am. What's your full name? I can friend you. I didn't post about any of this on FB - I rarely update on there - but it'd be cool to be friends on there. Smile
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 am

Heather- I never charted so I cant help you out. I am keeping fingers crossed that you get BFP soon!

Clare- how scary! I am glad you and babies are alright. Take it easy!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:42 am

Clare- hope you and the babies are okay and they can stay in there till at least 32-35 wks. I am glad you are home now take it easy.

Kate- Thanks! This is the first time fully charting and it isn't stressful, but I am upset that we cannot get pregnant yet. Sad

Gigi- Thanks! I don't think I could go longer the a year TTC with a - each month I would lose my mind and all hope. I am praying by Christmas that we have a good + sign!!!

AFM: Ezra is at school, Omri is napping and Matt is working this morning and should be home by 2 (I guess some 8-9 hours are better then none) It is a break from his 15 hrs a day.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Clare- Thinking of you and the babies!! Hoping you can get those contractions to stop. Are you going to be on bedrest and meds now? I'm sending you hugs and well wishes. I was a nervous wreck when I started having PTL and I'm sure you were too. Please keep us posted.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Clare- Kate Lynn…pretty easy! LOL

Heather-Maybe you are pregnant and you just don’t know it yet!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:33 am

Clare... take it easy darlin. we need those babies to stay in jusy a while longer. HUGS

-------

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=11
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40