Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+13
CJTTC
KieyasMommy
ajvinsh
denise73
shannon luddy
Brennan&Leosmama
BeckC1210
Tommygirl2002
Bensmom
momtoogsncjs
CJ71903
Admin
Adrienne1010
17 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 10 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 am

Becky- hope you are feeling better!

Clare- yay for nursery almost done! You'll have to post pics when it is finished!

Kate- it is crazy all the drama some boards have. I am so happy to have this board!!

Alicia- cute bedding! Glad you are doing well!

So the craft show was a bust. It was basically older ladies from the church and that was it. They had my table where no one could see it. We left 2 1/2 hrs early. DH and the boys were at a festival and so I met up with them. It was a lot of fun watching the boys on all the rides!!! They hada blast!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 am

Alicia ~ that is what I did this time around. Well. I take that back. I bought her bedding soon after the 17 week u/s but since I was having these strong boy dreams, I wouldn't let DH paint the room. We finally got another peek last week and she is still a girl. So now we have the go ahead. Was the seller on ebay laurenstyle (or something like that)? That is where I got Alexa's. Alyssa's was a bit more expensive but still way cheaper than going to the store and buying it.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Becky - Sorry the craft show did not go too well. Atleast the kids had fun though.

Denise - Yes, it is laurenstyle that has it listed on ebay.

Man, I can not wait until everything is final with my trailer & I can start moving in. I feel like I'm starting to nest. I want to put the crib together, decorate the baby room, paint the kids bathroom, redo the floor covering in the living room, hall, & kids bedrooms, etc. I know I can't do any of that right now & its driving me nuts! 1st I have to get the rest of the down payment paid, wait for the loan to be finalized so we can sign papers, & wait for the trailer to be moved. I can't wait. This pregnancy is flying by so quickly I feel like if it's not done soon the baby will be here before I can get everything ready. I know I still have a while but it just really doesn't feel like it. Well, better get back to work.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi- Just wanted to pop in and say TODAY is O day! Plus Omri's 2nd Birthday!

YAY! cannot believe it has been 2 years already!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Heather: Happy Birthday Omri!!!

Kate: OMG! Congratulations!!

Clare: So glad your nursery is coming together. You don't have much longer! I can't remember if you said whether or not you are going to delivery vaginally or by c-section. No matter what it won't be long now. I remember feeling like a ticking time bomb from 37 weeks on. I was full term and feeling great but I knew that Carson could arrive at anytime!! So exciting!

Becky: Maybe you do have a little pink baby cooking in there. I was really sick with our first baby and she was a girl. Not really sick at all with Carson so who knows!!

AFM: I am doing well. We had Carson's 7 month pictures made today and he did awesome. He is "talking" like crazy and growing so fast. He has his first tooth and boy did his sleep habits go downhill over the past week. Last night was good so I hope he will settle back into a better pattern soon. I hope you all are doing well. I can't believe it is already November! I will be 30 at the end of the month!!!! The number does not bother me but I just can't get over how fast time flies!

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Candice-Thanks=) 30 wasn't so bad...I hated 25 more. Ben's sleep has gone down hill since he turned 1....I really really want it to go back to normal and have him sleep through the night!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Clare-Glad the nursery is done and organized!!! It is placenta previa. I hope it resolves asap!

Kate-How’s it going? How ya feeling?

Alicia-Welcome back!!! I love the bedding, its adorable!

Becky-Sorry the craft show wasn’t great. But I’m glad the boys had fun! Do you have another coming up soon?

Heather C.-Happy Birthday Omri!!! And work on catching that eggie!

Candice-I am hoping for a girl, obviously I will be happy no matter what. But I do think its another boy, just a feeling! Glad Carson is doing well! Post his pics soon! I will be 30 in January and am not looking forward to it!

AFM-So this cold and baby are really kicking my butt. I know I have been complaining a lot and I’m sorry to be such a whiner. I am just so completely frustrated because I need to rest and I can’t. DH is getting on my nerves because all he does is make a mess and doesn’t help at all. He ended up taking today off because we woke up to unexpected snow on the ground and he was supposed to power wash someones house today. He went out for the entire morning running errands and finally I had to beg him to come home and help with Nick and the housework. I told my mom I wanted to say I was going out for a bit and go rent a hotel room for two night and just sleep straight through, lol.

I got a call from the place I have to go for my level 2 ultrasound and they scheduled my appointment. It stinks because if I was having a regular one I would go at 18 weeks and with this one they wait until I’m 20 weeks. I go December 22nd. I was wondering if anyones heard about those pee tests to determine gender…I am so tempted to try one, lol.

Alright, TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Becky C-I'm feeling ok and not much preggo. I think I'm only like 5 weeks if that so I didn't get many symptoms with Ben till later. But I'm still having spotting so I'm kinda still skeptical...... We'll see when I POAS next week and call my midwife. I'm sure she'll make me do bloodwork esp with the spotting and the previous miscarriage. I guess I kinda want to delay that!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Heather - Hope you caught the egg today! Happy B-day Omri!

Becky C. - I have heard not to get the pee tests for gender. I've heard that they are only right about 50% of the time.

Kate - I didn't feel pregnant at first either. That's why I was so surprised that the stick said pregnant. I wouldn't have even tested but I had a dream that my SIL was pregnant & knew that she wasn't so I figured I would test & boy was I surprised!

Well, I think DH & I may have decided on the name for this baby if it truely is a girl. Her name will most likely be Addison Kaydence. We are still trying to decide what spelling to use for Addison. If you have any suggestions feel free to mention them. I think we will probably spell it the way I have it but DH wants to do something a little different.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Hey mamas! Whew! I was 2 pages behind. What the heck happened there?

Kate- yay! congrats! Very Happy I hope the little one sticks and Ben's a big brother!

Becky S- sorry about the crummy craft fair. Hopefully the next one will rock! If I actually used our table or napkins, I'd order some from ya!

Becky C- sorry about the rough time you're having and that your DH is being less than helpful. I know my DH falls into that category. Usually I get really ticked at him, end up getting so mad that I cry, then he says that he'd help more, but I just have to tell him what I need him to do. Guys are just dumb and need to be told exactly what to do.

Denise- You're almost...there...

Heather- good luck on your O day!

Alicia- yay for picking out a name. Whenever I hear Addison I think of Greys Anatomy. I personally would try to stick with an easier to spell version only b/c I have a name that's difficult to spell and it sucks having to spell it all the time.

Candice- I just turned 30 on 10/10/10. It was quite uneventful, although I do feel a bit old... I could use a younger guy hitting on me to make me feel like I still got it, IYKWIM. Or a cat call or something. Maybe I should take off my wedding ring once in a while (j/k).

Clare- what a relief to be all set for your babies! They'll be here before you know it! Very Happy

AFM- not much is new. Jalen turns 2 next Monday. We're not having a party for him b/c I'm no fun. Wink I got him a little table and chairs from Ikea and a little tent (also from Ikea). I've got to start on my winter to-do list soon. I want to make some cheese (mozzarella and riccotta...maybe even something more difficult once I master those) and I want to learn how to bake some bread (mostly sourdough...you have to grow a starter culture in a jar, so that will be an experiment).

Oh, and if you didn't see it on FB, I almost cross dressed Jalen. I accidentally bought him girl jeans at a consignment store. Oops. But they were in the boys section. haha!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Sorry guys but I just started bleeding a lot so I dont' think it's sticking. Thanks for your support thought!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Kate- nooooooo! <<<HUGS>>> to you! I'm so sorry! Sad
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:42 pm

It's ok Smile Ben keeps me busy enough so I'm not dweling on it.
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Becky- sorry you are not feeling well and DH isnt being helpful. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Alicia- nice name! I agree with Adrienne and would stick to an easier spelling name. Sometimes creative spellings make things confussing.

Adrienne- I have another show this weekend and hope it is better. We are going to set things up a little different and give people some ideas! I want to make some sweets for the holidays!! SOunds like Jalen is getting some nice gifts! I have Leo cross dressed today! For halloween I needed green pants but the only ones in boys were sweatpants nad I knew they would be too hot. So I got a pair of stretchy ones in the girls department! I figured he could still wear them to my parents house. The only way to tell is the flare a bit !!

Kate- so sorry <<HUGS>>
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Aww, Kate ~ poo. I hope it stops but if not, I love your attitude <3

Becky ~ how dare you cross dress your kid!!! Don't you know he'll end up on Dr. Phil talking about you - lol. I was looking for dark and light blue pants for Alexa when she was around 12 months and I bought her Carter boys pants. The only difference was there was no ruffle on the butt like the girls pants.

Adrienne ~ I read that and laughed. That's ok.

Candice ~ yay for 30. I love my 30s....although I'm quickly heading out of them. I'll be 38 in March. Yikes. That just sounds old.

Becky ~ I'm sorry you're still so icky. I feel for you. I really do. I think you're having a girl! As for DHs, ugh. I feel you on that, too. Wish I was closer, I'd come take Nick and let him play with Alexa for the day.

Alicia ~ I like the name how you spelled it. I'm not big on the funky spellings.

Hi to EOE. I think Alexa is coming down with her first ever illness. Yesterday she just wasn't acting right. Today she is coughing and has a runny nose. Plus she threw up....which she cried about. I think she thought she was in trouble. Poor kid. The only good thing is that she has no fever. She's already napping and has been for awhile. I'm going to let her go a bit more. If she starts doing other things I'll call the doc.

As for me, I really, truly believe Alyssa is trying to claw her way out. My bones hurt so bad that I can barely walk. And *just a warning this is WAY TMI* I was checking out my girlie region and OMG you wouldn't believe the varicose veins down there. Holy crap. I keep telling myself "less than 40 days. Less than 40 days". My hope is that if she doesn't come on the 18th, we can do my induction on the 20th.

I'm off to order a new battery for the baby monitor. I effed mine up by keeping it on the charger 24/7.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:58 pm

so no more bleeding so I called my docs and I'm doing blood work tomorrow and friday morning so I'll keep you guys posted. so annoying not knowing what's going on! grrrr
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Kate-I hope everything is ok but I am glad you have a positive attitude. I have bled quite a bit this time around, some red and I freaked. It happens, I actually had basically a period while I was about 4-5 weeks. Fingers and toes crossed!

Denise-I could put him on a plane if you want, lol. Sorry you are feeling so crappy Sad But like you said the end is near! Hope Alexa is feeling better, everyone seems to be sick right now.

Adrienne-At least you caught it before hes gonna need therapy cause his mom dressed him like a girl!

Alicia-I like the name!

AFM-Not much new, I have tomorrow off and hope to get some more christmas shopping done!

Hope everyone has a great night!
Becky C
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Speaking of Christmas shopping...my listing keeps shrinking! On my side of the family (extended...so aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) we usually draw names. My mom told me that 2 families didn't want to this year so we're not going to. Fine with me! We also usually exchange names with DH's parents & BIL & sister and today my SIL said she didn't want to exchange gifts. Ha! Cool! Now that's 4 less gifts for me to get (2 from me and 2 from DH). I really only have to shop for kids. Any adults that I'm giving gifts to are getting some type of canned goodness (or maybe homemade cheese or something by then). I already just give my teenage nephews cash...so I've got 5 kids to shop for and DH and I'm done! Very Happy
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Adrienne-Uhhh rub it in! But I'm actually almost all done too! We are making a calendar of some of Matt's photo's for people and then there are some other things here and there but we're (I'm) getting there. I just got some stuff online today so I am happy about that.

Becky C-Thanks for crossing all your appendages!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:49 pm

HI!

Kate- FX for you and hope the little bean is sticking!

Adrienne- ahhhh....I am trying to set a budget and I have know idea what to spend on the kids.

Denise- OMG! I had to laugh at the "girlie region"! I hope you go quick and easy!

Becky- Hope your craft show goes good!

Becky- How are you feeling. When is the big ultrasound?

AFM: I am trying to put my Christmas budget together and what to get. I think the kids are getting harder to buy for Sad cause they got tons already.
I am having a girls day out on Friday with my cousin so I am skipping out on work! We are going to leave around 8:30am and go to Elmira! They have a 2 story mall and more shopping the Rochester area. Should be a fun day with out the kids!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Argh! I just made a long post and something happened to it. Sad

Kate- I'm going to say a prayer for you and hoping that the baby bean is sticking. Please keep us updated.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Heather C- Good luck catching the egg and Happy Birthday Omri!

Becky C- I hope you feel better soon.

Denise- Soon you'll be on the 1 month countdown!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:47 am

Kate--Thinking of you & praying for you today. I hope your numbers double by Friday! *Hug*

All you ladies doing your Christmas shopping are making me feel lazy. All I've done so far is make a list of things DH wants for Christmas and tried to make a list of gift ideas for me to give to DH. Problem is I can never think of things for him to get me...I don't want to put down expensive things b/c it makes me feel selfish, especially since we are down to 1 income now.

AFM: I worked a 4 day (12 hr shifts) stretch over the weekend. The first two days were great...the last two SUCKED!!!!!!!! To top it all off, I had 3 patients Monday night (in critical care you aren't supposed to have more than 2). Then the nurse that was supposed to take 2 of my patients still hadn't shown up 45 minutes into dayshift. Finally the charge nurse gave me permission to just write down my report and leave, and she would watch over my patients until that nurse got there. Normally I wouldn't have taken her up on that b/c I know how busy the charge nurse gets and I want to make sure my patients get the best possible care...but by that time I was so exhausted I was worried if I waited around any longer I would be too tired to drive home. I kinda wonder if that chick ever showed up for work. Apparently she has a bad habit of doing this. I am wondering why she is still employed there. It's not a union hospital and according to what I was told during my new employee orientation...they fire you after 3 instances like this. Grrr!

Anyway, now I need to get butt off the computer and go mail some packages at the post office. I've procrastinated on mailing this stuff for MONTHS, but I need to get it done today since I am awake during daylight hours for once. LOL
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 am

Becky & Heather- Have fun shopping today! I have started mine but not close to being done yet.

Adrienne- yay for less people to buy for!! We do not buy for adults, except MIL, in DH family. The kids pick names on thanksgiving so we only have 2 kids to buy for!

Kate- thinking of you!

Maureen- sorry for the long 4 days.

Brennan has his Thanksgiving feast at school tomorrow. I am happy to be off and able to go. I am going early to help cook and set up!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Maureen-My hospital is supposed to be a 3 strike you're out place too...its not though. I swear you have to commit murder to get fired from there. People get away with so much, its frustrating when you are there to do your job and people can behave however they want.

Becky-Glad you get to go the Brennans school!

AFM-Nick is becoming a real 2 year old. I was THAT mommy a couple times in the stores today. Didn't really get much accomplished, I did finish getting stuff for his Christmas outfit and an outfit to have his 2 year old pics taken in. I still need another Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve since we have family functions both nights.

Just put him in his room for a nap, not that he's sleeping yet, lol. I think I am going to relax myself!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next