Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+13
CJTTC
KieyasMommy
ajvinsh
denise73
shannon luddy
Brennan&Leosmama
BeckC1210
Tommygirl2002
Bensmom
momtoogsncjs
CJ71903
Admin
Adrienne1010
17 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 4 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by Adrienne1010 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:47 am

Heather A- if we could do Jalen's party outside, I'd throw one, but it's waaaay too cold here in November. I had considered going to an indoor bounce house place, but eh. I love my kid, but other kids that would come, just tire me out (and annoy me). I'm just no into putting up with other people's kids right now unless I have to, I guess. I'll just get him a cupcake or something, and Justin and I can take him somewhere fun.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Adrienne ~ take him to something like Chuck E Cheese or the bounce place himself. And if any family wants to go, they can pay their own way.

denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Denise- that sounds like something i need! (the spinning and lots of calories dieing in little amount of time!) p.s i love the dalmation stuffed animal in the background of your profile pic. we had a dalmation growing up, and i love anything dalmation now!

Adrienne- i agree with Denise, i remember times when my parents didnt give us a big party and we just went somewhere as a family, and they let us pick out a toy or something. those were always my favorite! and your right, for some reason just bc kids are at a party, they seem to think that they can go nutso. and if your not in the mood, your not in the mood! I know Jalen would have just as much fun with you guys doing your own thing.

Becky- yes, sometimes it takes a MIL talkin' to. fo sho. Wink

Kate- aww what a cute idea!!! you will def have to put a photo up for us to see. For food as an idea, you could do "octopuses" lol my mom used to make them for us, grab a pack of hotdogs and slice them about mid way down the into strips like little legs, and then cut eyes and a mouth into them at the top end to make faces. then throw them into boiling water. we used to love them when we were kids, and they are fun to eat. but now that i think about it, Ben and the kids may be too young for hotdogs. darn lol. and it may not exactly go with the "truck" theme lol. im sure you will come up with something fun. p.s target has cheese ball now! i say this bc i have been looking for them for a long time, remember the planters brand had them in the blue can? anyways target has them now, and i bet those would be fun for them to eat. ok sorry to ramble about this lol.

AFM-DH last night at cheesecake for a long time. he goes to training next week out of town, and then he will only be working there one shift on the weekends. we are going to celebrate tonight with whole foods chicken pot pie, and six feet under. yay!
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi- Heather A!

Adrienne- I think we are going to an Aquarium or a Bounce House local and taking Gram (DH's mom) I HATE doing big parties and it is a pain in the butt and the kids don't need more toys. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 am

Shannon-Thanks so much for your kind words, I have my fingers crossed that your friends dream was true.

Hi All~

Sorry I have been so crappy about posting, things have just been really hard here. I am going to my grandmothers tonight, the priest is coming to give her her last rights. As of this morning her eyes will open but she won't talk or respond in any way. They brought in the hospital bed today and are going to move her into one of the living rooms. I can't believe that 3 weeks ago we found out she was sick and then thats it.

DH and I had planned on going last night but Nicks cough got worse and his temp came back so we brought him to the drs and by the time we got home we didn't have time. Did I mention that Nick climbed out of his crib? I know those of you on facebook saw the video. He has done well, last night he didn't get up once!

I promise more persies as soon as I can!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Becky - It's so hard to grasp that. One minute you get the news and think you have time then a few shorts weeks that time has come. IT's so hard. I'm thinking of you and your family Sad

Shannon - I'm hoping that dream has come true! If not now it will soon in the future i'm sure!

I spent the morning at my mom's which is always so hectic for me since her house isn't babyproofed and I spend my whole time there chasing after the girls and yelling "No put that down"! It's exhausting. The girls won't nap there either so it's like no relief, I come home and Lily went to sleep but Nope not my Olivia, she's a spit fire!!! So I am hoping a few minutes downstairs with Mommy will help and she will sleep soon!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Becky C- Im so sorry about your grandma. What a hard time. When my grandpa passed it was like that. 2 weeks. We knew he was ill and then It moved so fast. I will sure be thinking of you!! Sorry Nick is so sick..

Gigi- thats what its like when we go visit! i hate it. i dodnt get to relax or enjoy. Its constant after aly and fusing for a nap! We ask family to come to us now!!

So uh- guys.... I got a total surprise.... but.. I think alys gonna be a big sister...
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Heather A- WHAT?! Did you take a HPT? CONGRATS! Very Happy

Becky C- I'm so sorry about your grandma Sad You've got sooooo much going on right now...you must be stressed beyond belief.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Heather--Welcome back! What's new in your world? I try to keep up on FB. Is your DH only working nights now or is he in a rotating schedule. It's hard enough for DH and I to be on opposite schedule...I can't even imagine what it must be like when you add a little one into the mix. Oh my...you were posting while I was originally writing this. Your are PG??? OMG...congratz! Were you guys trying or is this a surprise? When is your estimated due date?

Becky C--I hope you get to spend some qaulity time w/your grandma. I know it's hard to see her like this, but it sounds like you guys are taking wonderful care of her.

Adrienne--I think it's fine if you just celebrate his Bday w/just you guys. You are right, he won't remember it anyway. At this age I think the parties are more for the grown-ups anyway.

Denise--I am loving this cool/rainy weather. Everyone I work with keeps complaining that it seems like we've skipped fall and moved right onto winter. If this is what winter is like out here...I've got it made! This is typical weather for Seattle about 8 months of the year. LOL DH and I are hoping to go to Hawk's Nest the weekend after next (my next weekend off). Hopefully the leaves will be turned & not completely falling off yet. DH went there when he was a kid & said it is beautiful.

Gigi--I'm hoping Olivia finally settled down for you and you got a little bit of peace. LOL

Hi to everyone else.
AFM: My sleep schedule is all messed up. Plus I got the flu shot yesterday and then did Zumba for the first time with a friend. Um...yeah...Zumba just goes to prove that this girl has no rhythm. The foot moves are very similar to swing dancing (took swing classes in my early 20's) but for some reason when wearing sneaker and trying to do it faster and with hand movements I turned into a complete spazz! Plus the room we were in had a row of cardio machines right behind us...so I had an audience of 10 people watching me in all my spasmodic glory! My friend wants me to come with her to her usual gym (we were at the YWCA) b/c the room is smaller & no one can see it in. LOL I think I want to practice some before I go back. LOL

Well I really need to get off my butt. I've procrastinated on going grocery shopping on all my fabulous days off. But since my hiatus ends tomorrow I really need to get out the door and buy food for the weekend and next week.
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Heather - OMG! SO exciting! COngrats to you and your hubs! What a little surprise! Did you take a test?

Maureen - I wasn't so lucky today with Olivia. We had to grocery shop tonight too so neither of the girls were happy in the store! Not a good time Sad We can only hope tomorrow is better since I am not leaving the house!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Work is crzy right now. They just had huge layoffs again, which is no fun. This time my team got hit. We lost our manager and one of our team mates. So now there is only 3 of us left. It really stinks because we had a ton of work on hold with the 5 of us. I have no clue clue what is going to happen with only 3 of us. UGH I have been working crazy hours.

On a happier note we went apple picking this past weekend. It was so much fun. We drove to RI. We went to a place called DAME FARM and ORCHARDS. It was so much fun and we got some great pics of Brody. Brody has been so congested recently. I think he has a cold and is teething. It has been brutal. He is getting 3 top teeth. You can see one sticking through. He is not sleeping at all beacuase of it. I swear this is worse then when he was newborn. How long will this last?

Gigi - At least Lily is crawling. Although I cracked up trying to picture her as you described. Brody refuses. He just rolls around but will not crawl or even get in the crawl position.

Maureen - That is so awesome that DH's clnical is going so well. YAY!

Heather - Hello!! Welcome back!

Clare - So glad you had a great shower and are getting so much stuff. I am all about getting gently used stuff now. I rarley buy anythig new anymore after finding out how little they use it. My BFF has twins they are 3 now and she is a member of the local twins club. They had a yard sale 2 weeks ago. I love going to those cause I get such great stuff.

Shannon - I did Clomid and IUI and that is how we got Brody. It took me two cycles to get Brody though cause I miscarried from my first IUI. I did not have a hard time on Clomid so I am not sure what I would do differently if I had a hard time on it. Did you find out if your insurance covers the shots?
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 am

Stacey ~ good luck with the teething. Alexa was a HORRIBLE teether. She felt each tooth, except for one. I just looked in there one day and she had a lower tooth and she was never fussy. We did a regimen of motrin, Hyland's Teething Tablets, and oragel. Teething sucks and I'm dreading it with number 2. And she'd also get a horrible stuffy nose or get really sneezy when any top teeth were coming in.

Heather A ~ wow! Congrats!

Gigi ~ my SIL and I were talking about going grocery shopping with 2 babies. Umm, I think I'll pass. I'm lucky to have Chris home pretty frequently so I'll just leave the girls with him.

Oh, and Stacey ~ don't worry about the crawling. I read in an article in Parents Magazine last year that pedi's don't really care about crawling. Some babies go from sitting to walking. Some do an army scoot. Some roll. As long as they're getting where they're going, they're happy.

Hi to EOE. It's about 10 degrees warmer out there today. At 7 am. I swear I have no idea why I keep getting up at 7 but it's like I have an internal alarm. Speaking of alarms, Chris' alarm has been going off for 10 minutes by his head and he hasn't hit snooze yet. Can you not hear that!!??!!

Anyhoo ~ I had a chiro appt. yesterday and although my neck and upper back, and even my lower back, feel pretty good, I'm still having horrible pelvic pain that runs between my legs. I know it's PSD and can't do a thing about it, really. I could see a physical therapist but eh, there's not guarantee they can help,either. The good thing is that my chiro said that nothing feels horribly out of place so that's good.

I'm going to swap out my laundry and enjoy my peace and quiet! TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:55 am

Becky- so sorry about your grandma. I hope you got to spend some time with her.

Heather- congrats!!!!

Maureen- You should see me trying to do exercise tapes at home. I have no coordination at all. I would be so embarrased to do them in a gym.

I am volunteering at Brennans school tomorrow! I am so excited because I feel left out since I never drop him or pick him up. They are having a fall festival. I think it is just some games for the kids but should be fun! We have soccer friday night and i think we are gonna bust out the sweatshirts! Sat. night is a spag. dinner at church and DH is in charge-LOL. Thankfully my dad is helping him out. I plan everything at home so it is funny they convienced him to run this!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:15 am

Becky - have fun at the fall festival. I must admit I have always wanted to do that. Help out in the classroom, but since i have the two girls now I fall short. But I do send in snacks from time to time lol.

Stacey - I've missed you!!! I agree with Denise, don't worry about the crawling. They don't need to crawl to be able to walk! Brody will be moving soon enough! LOL. Sorry about the lay off in your office. I hate when it hits so close to home ya know! Ohhh and I feel ya so much on the teething. LIly doesn't have any teeth yet but when you feel her gums the bottom two are coming in under the gums and there is a huge bump. She hasn't been sleeping good now for over a week I just want them to break the skin. I really wonder what babies think of that. One day your gumming it and BAM like WTH is going on what are these new things in my mouth lol. Just wondered that LOL. It was nice to hear from you today!

Denise - I promise you this. I only go to the store with the girls when I have someone else with me. I will not do it by myself for a few reason. One they don't have carts that are made for a toddler and infant to share a cart! They have one at Walmart I used it once but haven't seen it since and trust me I have looked! LOL. Also it's hard to change a pooped diaper and chase a Diva in the bathroom lol. I have tried that too! Nuff said! LOL!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 am

Adrienne- yah- Af was due sunday... I woke up with this terrible leg cramp. Could barely walk all day. Totally was NOT TTC, wasnt planning on it for about a year or 2....

Maureen- My world is crazy... The job is good. I really like it. Its hard working so much with a toddler at home.Aly LOVES here day care thought.. which is nice and relieving!! DH just works nights... except end of season they always move him to days for a couple weeks before laying him off. Thats why we started aly at the sitter so shes used to it if she suddenly has to go full day..kwim? as i told adrienne- we were not trying. Complete surprise. well not COMPLETE because DH was kinda resistant to use protection.. but it was kinda one of those things where mathamatically, it shouldnt add up.. but apparently it did... ok so tell me this.. what the heck is zumba?!?!?

Gigi- yah-- tests.. faint lines so far.. but AF was due sunday... i got another one today to take. make sure those lines are still there...

stacey- WoW- work sounds crazy. Im sorry for the lay offs. did you know they were coming? Apple picking sounds fun!! SOrry Brody is sick...

AFM- this is all still just sinking in. I did not plan to be PG now! LOL. Its throwing me for a loop. Gonna POAS again in the am. make sure it still shows up. I saw the chiro on tuesday... ive had a terrible headache since. I think i may need to go back. Not sure what up with that...
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:58 am

Heather A.- Congrats!

Stacey- Sorry for the lay off, DH is off work to but I am keeping him busy with stuff that needs done to the house. lol

Maureen- how is your job going? loving the east coast yet?

Becky- Have fun at B's school!

Becky C.- how are you feeling? still have MS?

AFM: nothing new; still TTC Smile Ezra has off school till Tuesday cause they are on a break already. Saturday morning we are going on a 2 hr train ride and I know the kids will be excited. MIL is coming up tomorrow and stay till Saturday morning so the kids will love that...maybe Matt and I can get out of the house for a nice dinner???

Well I better get going got to finish some new collections and they I am having Me Time at the salon and some shopping tonight Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:55 pm

ok- couldnt help myself. Got a test from 7-11 LOL... and there are 2 lines there... i guess its true. Im tryin to send an image from my phone but i dont have enough signal.
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Heather A. - Congrats! Welcome back too!

Stacey - Going to the apple orchards can be so relaxing! We are planning a trip there this Saturday, I think. What's your favorite kind of apple? I like Honey Crisp. Smile

Denise - Good to hear that you had luck with your chiro! My back has been sore the last couple of days on and off. It's all totally worth it for my kiddos though! Smile

Becky - Have fun volunteering at Fall Fest! Sounds like fun!

Heather - Have fun with your me time! Hopefully you and your DH get out for dinner.

AFM - I'm feeling sad today ladies. I won't get into it, but people aren't always nice. That's life I know, but I can't stop feeling like I'm going to cry today. I already cried once and keep feeling like I'm going to cry again when I start thinking about stuff. I think this latest thing on top of everything else is making me emotional. Oh well. I'm so thankful for my Babies and love feeling them move around which helps to cheer me up sometimes. Smile

CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Clare ~ sigh....people are just idiots sometimes. And sometimes it feels good to cry. My own hubby made me cry the other day but I felt a million times better once I did. Hugs!! Only a few more weeks until our babe's are here Smile
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Heather A.-Congrats!!!

Maureen-I have been wanting to take Zumba, sounds like fun!

Stacey-OMG, that is where we went apple picking a couple weeks ago!!! That is literally 15 minutes from my house! Sorry about the layoffs, hope you guys don’t have to work harder.

Denise-I saw a physiotherapist when was pg with Nick, which reminds me I should start going back. He did wonders for my pelvis and back when he readjusted me!

Becky-Sounds like a packed weekend! Have fun at the school!

Heather C.-I am having morning, noon, and night sickness, lol. I am worse in the afternoon. I did puke the other day, twice, which was no fun. Hope you have a great time tonight and you and DH get to have a dinner out!

Clare-I don’t know what happened but people can be so rude sometimes. I have learned that you can’t please everyone and people are going to say things they shouldn’t but what they think/say doesn’t matter to me anymore. All that matters is my little family. I hope you are feeling better.

AFM-Not much new. I left work early today because it was really short and there were so many of us. I played hooky and didn’t tell DH or anyone I left. I went shopping for myself and then went home and took a nice nap. God, I needed that, lol. Shhhh, don’t tell, lol.

I am definitely getting whatever Nick has. I woke up this morning and my voice sounded like a phone sex operator, lol. Not what I need right before the weekend but oh well.

My grandmother is still hanging in. I stayed with her by myself last night for a few hours, she slept most of the time. Then my aunt came to relieve me and I helped get her ready for bed and stuff. She recognized me and DH and Nick when they came by.

Alright, TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Shannon-That’s a cool idea bout the hot dogs! I’ve never had them that way but yeah the kiddos are too small right now.

Becky C-I’m so sorry about your grandma…. Even though it’s expected it’s not easy. That’s how it was with my grandma. ((Hugs))

Gigi-Ben doesn’t really like napping at my mom’s either which is hard since he goes there once a week! Lately she’s been rocking him and sitting with him for a couple hours so he sleeps! I said ok as long as it doesn’t make him not nap here.

Heather A-Yay for another baby!! Congratulations! I want pictures!

Maureen-I’ve heard Zumba is quite the work out!

Stacey-I’m glad you still have a job though whew! Theething can last for a while…his top one on the left was showing for about 3 weeks before it actually popped through. Ben luckily wasn’t too bad with teething except for a couple days. I hope Brody gets more comfortable! I’m not afraid to use Tylenol though…if it makes him more comfortable I’m down!

Denise-I hope your pelvis feels better soon. LOL Enjoy the quiet!

Becky-Have fun at your fall festival!

Heather-I hope you and Matt are able to get a nice dinner together.

Clare-I’m sorry you’re having such a shitty day with people. They do suck. But I’m glad those little babies are bringing you such happiness!

We’re heading to NH this weekend with my IL’s so that should be interesting! They’re taking Ben up tomorrow morning and then Matt and I are going up tomorrow night and it’s going to be so weird not having Ben with us! We’re going to try to get a movie and dinner in this weekend up there and I can’t wait!! Ok off to finish packing!
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Maureen: I have been wanting to try Zumba for awhile now but just haven't gotten the courage or motivation to hit the gym. I have been taking Carson for walks/runs and DH and I have been doing yoga (after Carson goes to bed). It looks like so much fun!

Heather A: Congrats!!! Welcome back and I saw your ticker and can't believe Ally is already 2 years old. Time flies!

Clare: Sorry you have are having a tough time right now.

AFM: Not much new. Carson is sleeping better. We had to let him cry a little. I definitely couldn't do the "cry it out" method but his sleeping had become pretty rotten. He had his first cold which turned into an ear infection so he had been getting up a lot during the night. Well that continued even after he was better. He was getting up like 7-8 times per night. We would go in every 5 min and put his paci back and pat his butt until he was calm/asleep. We wouldn't pick him up though. Well the first night we had to go in 7 times. The next night only ONCE!! He is still waking up around 3 to eat but we are doing much better!! Hope you all are well! I can't believe how fast time is going! Carson is 6 months old today!! Crazy!

Candice

Carson at 5 months!!! Big boy is sitting up!!
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 4 Carson5months

Last edited by CJTTC on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 am

Gigi- I understand about not being able to volunteer. If my mom didnt have Leo I wouldnt be able to help.

Heather- enjoy the train ride and your weekend!

Clare- HUGS so sorry people have been rude. I hope you are feeling better!

Becky- yay for you time!! You need it every once and awhile!

Kate- have a fun weekend!

Candice- what a cutie you have!!!

I have monday off so a nice long weekend!! My mom and I are checking out a sale at Childrens place today. I hope to find some good deals.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 pm

So jealous that all you ladies are shopping. Money is so tight right now and today I had to fork out 177 buck to get the bathroom faucet fixed Sad Dh didn't have any overtime in the month of September so now in October we are suffering lol. Hopefully to be back on track too. Had to pay 350 to the IRS today too. I got a noticed that something was wrong on our 2008 tax return so we owed that amount....good times around here.

Candice - OMG he is so cute!!! Lily is just starting to sit up on her own she does good then realizes she is doing it on her own and get's excited and falls over lol. Glad the sleeping is getting better. We had to do the same thing with Lily we did the 5, 10,15, 15 thing the first night it took an hour lol but the next night it was only once or twice so they get used to it sooner or later Smile

Becky - Have fun at Children's Place! Good Deals are always good!

That's all for me for the day. Gotta go to the store later and then just home!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Moemccormick Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Stacey--Sorry about the layoffs. I'm glad to hear you were spared though! How is it going with selling your house? Do you feel settled into your new place yet?

Heather--Don't worry...I hadn't heard of Zumba either until I saw an infomercial a couple of weeks ago. It's an exercise class/routine that is based on latin dance moves. I think it would be a lot more fun once I figured out how to do all the moves and didn't feel like such a spaz. LOL

Clarel--Sorry you had a rough day. I hope you are feeling better...and tell those mean people to go kick rocks!

Becky C--Congratz on being able to leave work early! I love when that happens...unfortunately it doesn't happen very often.

Kate--Hope you had a good time w/the IL's and that you guys got in a date night!

Candce--Carson is getting so big! I just want to pinch those adorable cheeks!!

Becky--Hope you had fun shopping today!

AFM: Just finished working a 4 day stretch. Ugh! My feet are killing me. To top it off, I made DH wake me up after only sleeping for 4 hours b/c I need to try to sleep tonight so I can go in at 8am for a lecture I am giving. I'm hoping to be able to stay awake until 9 or 10pm...but it's going to be a challenge! To make it worse, after DH woke me up...he decided he wanted to take a nap. So tempted to crawl into bed next to him right now. LOL
Maureen

Moemccormick

About My Family : Married to my wonderful husband, Vincent since 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next