Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 12 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by momtoogsncjs Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Kate- I only had to pay the $40 copay. Normally I pay nothing but they didn't have a generic. I didn't want the Zantac (which is free) b/c it takes awful. Olivia hated that stuff. I just hope that it works for him. Colin needs to gain some weight soon!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:03 am

We took the boys to see Santa last night. They wanted 24.99 for a picture. CRAZY. Brennan just talked to Santa and then we rode on the little train. I went on with the boys to hold Leo!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:06 am

Jeanette-My copay for this month was 50 but as of next month its 180 a freakin month cause of changing insurance. We have a health savings account my employer matches what I put in it so that will be getting good use!! I am going to shop around for prices though and see where I can get it cheaper.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:15 am

Becky ~ isn't that crazy??? I paid $18 for two 5 x 7s and that was the cheapest package. I took a few of my own, though. They tried to talk me into $35 worth of Santa pics but I refused.

Kate ~ how is Ben doing on the new formula? I hope he's doing a bit better.

Ugh - everytime I get on here lately Alexa starts to cry. BBL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 am

Kate- Where are you getting it now? I find Walgreens to have good prices. I know that there are some Walgreens in RI now. I do the savings account too which really helps! I'm a dork b/c I'm excited for January 1 to come b/c my account ran out last week. I put away $1,000 for next year so that will cover all of Colin's meds, the kids copays next year, and the new baby coming.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 am

Have a good weekend, everyone! I'm leaving town for the weekend to go to my sister's house - she's having a party on Saturday night. We'll be visiting some friends that just had a baby too. Hope we have fun!

Take care and I'll talk to you all next week!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:32 am

I actually find that Walgreens and CVS are the most expensive for Rx's around here. Target and Walmart (which I don't shop at because they are all icky here) are the cheapest. So, guess where I go for Rx's??? Yeah. Target. Plus, there are often coupons for $10 GC when you bring a new Rx or transfer one. You could even go back and forth between pharmacies at get the $10 every other month.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 am

Hi,

It is a winter wonderland here!

On the Rx Note I go to Walmart...but we have the best insurance avaliable in NY which is Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield. So no copays for children under 18 and Rx's we pay none.

I hope everyone is staying warm. All my deliveries got cancelled today. Which sucks but what are you going to do I guess.

The Santa Picture prices are outragous I think. We didn't take the boys. My dad called and was Santa for Ezra.

Well Ezra has a cold. He was worse yesterday but it is almost gone today! Yeah! He went to bed at 6:30 last night when he usually goes to bed at 8:30. It is mostly in his sinuses.

Got to go...will do persies later.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:19 pm

just a quickie note, gotta get lunch for the lil ones...

I have to like Walmart when it is time for santa and easter pics, they have santa or the bunny come in on a certain day/weekend and take a picture for you...then they give you a free 5x7 of it Smile the first christmas I usually spend the money and take the kids to the mall and spend the $20 for the smallest picture...but after that as long as they get to talk to santa I don't worry about the pictures that much...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Clare ~ have a good trip!! I hope you had a good massage. I go at 1 today!

Heather C ~ sorry Ezra is sick. Boo.

Adrienne ~ wow, you go to Target for Rx's?? Get out lol!

Kate and Jeannette ~ we have pretty good insurance but if we need a "formulary" drug, it's $40. Craziness.

Maureen ~ how's your weather? It's seriously only 27 here and was 14 this am. Yikes.

Hi to EOE. I took Alexa next door to the sitter already. I'm getting my hair cut at 12. I just had it done not too long ago but I didn't get enough cut off so it's driving me crazy. And then massage at 1! Then I think I'll come home and run the vacuum so I can get the tree up. I'm slacking this year.

Have a good day. BBL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Clare- have a fun weekend!

Heather- glad Ezra is feeling better

Denise- yay for haircut and massage!! Enjoy!

I get RX at Publix. It is easy to just pick them up when I grocery shop. I should shop around though. My one rx is $39 a month b/c there isnt a generic.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Jeanette-I go to Walgreens currently but I can’t see the different prices on my Blue Cross online account because I don’t have that ins yet. It just says $50 for the prescription. I’m going to check Wal Mart, Target, Stop and Shop, and CVS…and probably Rite Aid. Whatever I can think of so that I can save some money!

Adrienne-Oooo good idea about the switching back and forth!

Heather C-I hope Ezra feels better soon!

My insurance currently is really good…my delivery was covered and Ben’s stay in the NICU was too. Woulda been like $14,000 bucks!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Just a fast FYI- DH and I have called his dr and mental health... we are looking into the idea of him being bipolar.... Ill keep you posted
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey guys,

Heather A.- praying for you both, keep us posted

Thank you all for the encouragement and understanding with going off of the clomid. It means a lot!

My DH is done with school!! he won't celebrate with me though, he's too scared to get his hopes up until he gets his final grade. boo. I have no doubt that he passed though.

I have a shoot a bride tomorrow and i am freaking out bc its supposed to rain all day long, no, its 100% chance of rain and sleet all day long. Its going to be a pain to reschedule. blahhhhh!

are all of you guys on facebook together??

sorry my persies are no good, i read the other day and have not had time to respond until now. pray that it stops raining tomorrow for me!! thank you!
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:06 am

Hi Ladies!
Denise--We are hitting a heat wave...33 degrees for our high today. They are talking about maybe a little snow Sunday night/Monday. As long as it's not as much as we had last year and I'll be happy. I actually wouldn't mind snow during the day on Monday since it's my day off...as long as it melts by Tuesday morning! LOL

Heather A--That sounds like a good move. If things are really bad w/your DH would he consider a voluntary admission so he could get started on meds and have the support to work through some of his issues?

Shannon--Congratz to your DH! What an accomplishment!

AFM: My anniversary is next week. I have no idea what do get/do for DH. I am even having trouble trying to figure out what to get him for Christmas besides the video games that I already got him. I want him to have something else to open. Maybe if the weather isn't bad on Monday I'll go to the mall and wander around for a while.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:03 am

Everyone, please keep me in your prayers. I have a really big exam on Saturday for me to get certified in Orthotics. I need to get some sleep so I will be well rested for the exam but I will check back in when I can.

Alicia
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:56 am

Sorry for the lack of persies. I am still trying to catch up with you all. I have worked a lot over the past 8 days (88 hours). I did not sign up for extra time this is just how my schedule worked out. So I have been a little tired with work plus trying to finish up Christmas shopping and we had our Christmas party with my fellow co-workers last night. Lots of fun.
I can't believe that I am already 23 weeks!!! It seems like time is moving fast and a little slow all at the same time. This little boy is moving a lot these days and I am enjoying feeling him and also love the reassurance that it is giving me. I am up early this morning b/c I had a terrible dream that something happened to him and we could no longer find his heartbeat. I woke up in a panic and of course I can't go back to sleep. He has been kicking me this morning to let me know that it was just a bad dream.
I have my 24 week appt on Friday. I think he will start to measure my growing belly. I don't have the nasty glucose test until 28 weeks so I have another month before that. Then I will start going every 2 weeks! Oh his nursery furniture came in last week (they told me 4-6 weeks but it ended up being 5 days!) and I have his bedding ordered. I hope to get that soon so we can start painting. Getting excited and I can't wait until April!
I hope you all are doing well and getting ready for Christmas. I promise I will do better with persies soon.
Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:34 am

Heather A-Praying for you guys!

Shannon-I am on facebook….Kate Lynn. Good luck today shooting the bride (sounds funny!) I’m glad your DH is done with school!!

Maureen-We don’t do anniversary gifts because we like to go out to a fancy restaurant. I think maybe for milestones we will but it’s easier not too. For Christmas I was lucky that I found stuff randomly by walking around stores…and then he had given me a few ideas that I got as well. I can’t believe Christmas is right around the corner!

Alicia-Good luck today on your exam!

Candice-Oh that is awesome your nursery stuff came in! That was so much fun for me getting that set up. I am an organizer so it was right up my ally. I’m sorry you had a bad dream….did you tell us what you’re going to name your LO?

I fit into two pairs of pre pregnancy jeans! I had to shimmy and jump a little but they’re on! Though I do have a muffin top it’s nicely hidden under my shirt. LOL I am just happy I don’t have to wear my maternity jeans because those were falling down. We’re off to visit some friends today. I hope everyone has a nice Saturday!!

Kate=)
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 am

Here's a new picture of Ben from yesterday...he's got an almost smile on

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 12 IMGP1378-1
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Maureen- DH wouldnt do an admission. Main reasons are no insurance and if hes in he cant work and we cant pay ANY bills... But we have a mental health place as part of our medical group. Already have called them. He just has to do an intake with themand they will help.. weve talked alot, he seems REALLY open to exploring the ideas. We just need to get the pieces togehter and with the weather SOOOOOO bad here ( its been raining ice). its limited time and options..it took him 1. 45 to drive a 20 minute drive yesterday so we couldnt call for the intake. we are gonna shoot for monday afternoon
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Kate ~ awesome picture Very Happy
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Heather A--I hope you guys are able to get the intake done tomorrow so DH can get on to healing himself and your family.

Kate--Ben is ADORABLE!

AFM: Ugh...I am having heartburn! I can count on one hand the number of times I've had heartburn in my life, today it is the worst. I actually woke up at 2:30 am with the sensation of something not feeling right. I went to the bathroom, but that didn't help. As I was laying back in bed I was wondering if I was nauseated, but that wasn't it. I finally figured out that I was having heartburn. Fortunately I had some OTC Zantac that I bought for DH a long time ago, but he never used it. I took one, propped myself up with a couple of pillows and was able to get back to sleep.
This this afternoon at work, I started getting heartburn again about an hour after lunch...and it's still going on now at 4pm. I just got home so I took another Zantac. I really hope I am not developing acid reflux...that would suck!

What did everyone do this weekend? I just worked. Rolling Eyes
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Hey all, Sorry I haven't been around this week. It was a busy week.

Kate - great pic, he is adorable and I am glad that things are working out for you now.

Heather A - I am praying for you and your family. There is always up and downs in a marriage. If you love each other unconditionally you will alway come out on top. I hope for nothing but the best for you and him. I am sure there are brighter days ahead once everything gets figured out.

Candice - nice to hear from you again.

Maureen - So sorry about the heartburn but I feel your pain. I have it reallybad this time around. I can't sleep at night and i had to sleep practically sitting up 2 nights ago. Not fun. I am taking Zantac too but I have found that the Pepcid AC meltaways are so much more effective. I hope it get's better for you and it just an occasional occurance or even less would be better rendeer

I have to tell you all what happened to us. On Friday morning.....we were woken up at 2am by the sound of water. I ran out of my bedroom to find the hallways and bathroom flooded with tons of water. Since the bathroom is on the second floor of our house we had some major issues. The water not only flooded the upstairs but it seaped down into the ceiling of the dinning room and leaked on the floor there and ruin the ceiling. So needless to say we are called Allstate since that is who our homeowners insurance is through and they are having an adjuster come out tomorrow to tell us the cost of repairs. I think I am going to be getting a new bathrrom out of all of this. One is nice but two it's going to be a hassle since we only have one. Wish me luck!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Gigi ~ oh, no!! We had a flood a few years ago and it was horrible. Chris and I were both at work on our 24 hour shifts and I came home to ankle deep water in the basement. 7500 gallons of water leaked from our upstairs toilet. My only advice to you is that if it was a lot of water, get a restoration company in there ASAP. They have industrial water removers and dryers. We never had one speck of mold or mildew because we had them in right away. Although we were out of our house for a full week (our house was a mess). Good luck. I have Allstate for my car ins. and they have always been good to deal with.

Maureen ~ yucko on the heart burn. I used to get it a lot until I changed my diet. Now I only get it occasionally.

Kate ~ woo hoo for fitting into the pre-preggo pants. Gotta love the muffing tops, huh? I still have one a year later *sigh*

Hi to EOE. I know I'm missing people but I'm tired and can't remember anything. I finally got our tree up and decorated. However, if any of you decide to make a trip to WV and visit, I highly suggest you don't eat any of the candy canes on the lower half of the tree.......Alexa has been pulling them off and sucking on them so I'm not sure how fresh they'll be - lol.

Talk to you tomorrow.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 am

Denise-I do not love the muffin top (well to eat I do…not on me!) LOL I am hoping it goes away but I wasn’t exactly washboard abs before I got pregnant.

Maureen-Thank you=) Ben can tell you all about acid reflux! LOL

Gigi-Thank you! It makes the days a lot easier and makes me so happy that he is comfortable! That sucks really bad about the bathroom but I hope things work out with the insurance company!

Today Ben and I are going to see Matt’s grandpa in the hospice center with my MIL. He’s not doing well and she wants some pictures with Ben. We got a few GREAT ones on Halloween with the 4 generations. I’m not sure what else we’ll do today…he’ll nap and maybe I’ll read. Good times!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next