Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 11 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by KieyasMommy Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Tasha - Congrats on finding out its a girl!!!

Becky - I will keep her in my prayers.

Christine - Hope your appointment went well. You are so close. Update us when you can.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Thank, Kate! That looks great!
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Okay I am soo excited today! We have been potty training for so long and he is almost there! There really must be a Santa Claus!!!! Smile

BBL
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Christine--Wow, I can't believe she's almost ready to make her appearance!

Kate--I am glad the new formula seems to be working

Jeanette--I'm glad your DH took Colin to the doc so you could sleep. I don't think anyone understands how hard night shift is until you've worked it...especially 12 hr shifts while preggers!

Holly--I love your new avatar picture! Sorry your post got eaten! I need to remember to email you b/c I would still like to follow your blog.

Stacey--your slacking! Where's your 30 week belly pic?? I'm cyber stalking your blog too! Razz

Becky--I will keep that woman in my prayers.

Hi to everyone else!
Nothing much going on here. Work was busy as usual. Fortunately I only had 1 annoying staff member working w/me today, lol.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:54 pm

Hey ladies ~ I just wanted to pop on and say hello. We've been out running around all day and are pooped. I'll check in tomorrow!!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 am

Clare - I posted on the recipe forum a delicious spinach/artichoke dip. I'm so glad you are all set up for more IUIs. I trust your doctor, too!

Denise - Great pictures of your gorgeous girl. You are TTC in March?! That is so soon!

Adrienne - Yay for having a walker. He is so adorable.

Becky - Awesome pictures. My favorite one is the one in your siggy. It is so strange for me to see Christmas pictures in the sun!

Shannon - Those clomid side effects are no fun. Can't wait til you get that BFP so you can feel like this was all worth it!

Ash - Glad you made it over.

Maureen - I'm glad you are here and posting. That picture you have up is beautiful! I love it.

Kate - Gwen couldn't handle the proteins in cow's milk either so she is on soy. We use the target brand soy formula. She is also on zantac for the reflux and we put cereal in the bottles to make it thicker. That has really helped because as soon as I put less cereal in she throws everything up again. Hope things get better soon.

I know I am forgetting people. Things are really busy here. We have our show in 10 days and I am running around like a headless chicken trying to get a million things done. I'm pretty stressed because we are absolutely broke. I can't believe how much money we DON'T have right now! I still have things to order from the studio and no money coming in and we are behind on bills...yuck. Sorry about that rant. Gwen is doing well. I think she is teething because she has been fussy, eating less and super duper slobbery. Maybe I am wrong. Is soaking shirts with slobber sound like a normal amount?
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:47 am

Stacey - I haven't done any Christmas shopping either. We are all decorated, but no shopping yet. Hope the snow doesn't mess things up for you too badly.

Natasha - Congratulations on your baby girl! How exciting.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by raevynnlea Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:52 am

Sorry ive been away... my life is crumbling here and ive been trying to hold on to as many pieces as i can.
DH isnt living here right now. Hes staying away.. trying to get some stuff togehter. Im not sure its good or not... im lonely, im scared.. i feel like part of me is dying. Its not supposed to be long term.. not as in seperation, divorce.. but in there are things he needs to do and learn.. ( responsibility, anger management, counseling, medications) .. and hes staying with a friend for awhile....... and im trying really hard to hold it together for aly and the kids I watch... but its hard....

Holley-- I LOVE your picture....
raevynnlea
raevynnlea

About My Family : Im a WAHM.... Im so blessed to be with my Boo every day!!

Job : WAHM

http://thealdamafamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 am

Heather - sorry you are going through such a rough time especially so close to the holidays. If you get too lonely you can come visit me and I will keep you busy. Hugs.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:39 am

Heather...Lots and lots of hugs

Tasha...Yay for pink!!

uuummm....okay lost all thoughts
So of you saw it on facebook...but...you know that joke about men forgetting things like anniversary's and birthdays? mine actually DID! Yesterday was my birthday and he never once said happy birthday when I got out of bed, but he did ask what I wanted to do for my birthday. When he got home from work I told him his mom called that and he said sher's home? (they went on a two week trip to spain and other places) I said yeah first thing she did when she got in was called and wished me a happy birthday. His face was total shock as he asked the question..."today is your birthday!?"
for some reason he was thinking it is the 10th...
he asked Nathaniel if he wished me a happy birthday and I piped up and said that was the first thing out of his mouth when he got out of bed this morning santa
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:51 am

Heather A. - I hope everything works out really fast for you especially since the holidays are so close.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 am

Heather C. - Glad the potty training is going well. That would be a great Christmas gift. I was hoping that Kieya would be potty trained by Christmas also but I don't think that will happen now since we stopped working on it during that long time frame when she was staying so sick. Oh well, atleast we are now working on it again. Also, she is still really young so I'm not pushing it but I would love for it to be soon so I could stop buying diapers.

Holly - I know how it feels to be extremely tight on $. We're in the same position right now. I'll be praying for you that things get better quickly. Hope your show goes great and Gwen's teeth come in soon so she gets feeling better.

Heather A. - Your family is in my prayers. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to e-mail me or call. I just sent you a PM with my e-mail address and phone #.

Aara - Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sorry DH didn't remember. My DH didn't remember either. His mom actually called and asked to talk to me so she could tell me Happy Birthday and that's when he realized he was in trouble.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Heather - It's awful what you're going through and especially around this time of year. I hope that everything works out and that you start feeling more at peace with things soon. (((Hugs)))

Holly - Thanks for the recipe idea! I found another one that was very similar to it. It's gotten rave reviews, so I think I might give it a shot!

Has anyone heard from Candice at all? Just wondered if she ever made it over here and how she's doing. Not much new with me. We had a blizzard here last night, so we're pretty much snowed in today. I just finished wrapping some presents.

Take Care,
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Hey ladies!

holly- thank you ((hugs)) what kind of show are you having? i think i missed that...

Aara- happy birthday! your not alone, my DH has done the same. ggrrr! Wink

heather a.- praying for you as well, we are all here for you. ((hugs)))

Becky-praying for your friends and all that they are going through. how sad..keep us posted.

Denise- hello there!

Heather c- yay for potty training! i know thats rough from what i hear.
Kate- im glad he seems to be doing a little better. poor guy. have any recent pics?

clare- yum now i want spinach dip!! i hope it turns out. im sure it will be wonderful. we have one at work and its really yummy.

AFM- i hope i did not forget anyone, i have been working everyday bc my DH is done with finals tomorrow night! and that means hes done for good! we are so excited. it doesnt even feel real. today is our anniversary as you know, but we arent going to celebrate until hes done. hes in another world anyways with all this studying.
Well, i have got to tell you guys that we had a good talk night before last, and decided to go off of the clomid. I feel like a million pounds have been lifted off of me. I just really had a hard time with it after awhile, it just got very unnatural. I could not get out of my head when we would have sex, and it was not really enjoyable anymore. and i felt like it was unfair to my DH somehow for me to be so distracted.
He says he really wants a baby but not if it means me being like this, he cant stand to see me so in knots and worried about it. but i dont know how to not be. we are going off of it for awhile atleast, and going to just enjoy this next chapter of moving and him getting a job etc. We have been really tired down to jobs and school for the entire first 3 years of our marriage and now we are finally kinda free haha.

We both still really want a baby, but not this route, not right now. I am only 26 and if it doesnt happen within a year or so, I'll be more proactive with it. now i just have about 15 pounds to lose bc of the clomid! ggrrrr. so im going to focus on that, and look forward to finally being able to "nest" in our own home and move out of his parents etc. I have not told my parents yet, but I guess I will soon. We did try this last round during my fertile time, so unless i get pregnant this time, this is the plan for now. thanks for listening and im sorry this was so long! does this mean i can still stay in the group since im not techinally trying?! haha. we are def not going to prevent though, it would be so nice to just get pregnant like they say always happens when you "stop trying". i hope you all have a great night!

also, lately, after we have sex I have really bad cramps all throughout the night. like so bad that i needed a heating pad. This has only happened one other time and that was right before my surgery to remove all the endo. im worried that its back already, or maybe its bc of the clomid. I am going to let me dr know either way. anyone even heard of this?!
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Shannon - Of course you can stay, most of us are not TTC!
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi girls. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Heather A - hugs and I hope things work out.

Clare - I was over on MMT to check in and see if Candice was there and she is. She left me a note that she still can't post here for some reason but she is reading.

Heather C - can you see what's up with Candice?? She misses us and we miss her!

Aara - Happy Birthday! That sucks that your DH forgot but it sounds to me like some make-up presents are in order!!

Kate - you're very welcome. I hope the soy is the answer and for the record, Alexa only had one poop a day, sometimes every other day. Once she started with cereal and stuff, it was way more frequent and regular.

Holly - yeah, since I'll be 37 in March, I don't want to wait too long. I'm hoping it doesn't take 17 months this time around, though. And I love the new avatar!! So cute. AND totally possible Gwen is teething. Alexa started at 2 months with the excessive drool and it took her until 6 to cut her first 2 teeth.

Becky - how is Leo? I hope he's feeling better.

Shannon - I'm glad you guys are happy with your decision. You're right, you are young and have time so even if you wait, you'll still have plenty of time for it to happen!! As for me, eh, I'm creeping up on 40! And of course you can stay!!

Hi to EOE. Oh my I have a serious pain in the neck. Not sure what I did but it's like the one that I had a couple of months ago. I have a massage appt on Friday but holy sh!t it actually hurts.

I need to go get on my bike downstairs, though. So I'll be popping some advil and aspercream and going from there.

Here is the note from Candice:

Hey Denise,
Not sure if you still check this board but just wanted to let you know that I am fine. I have emailed Heather C but she has not gotten back in touch with me and has not solved my problem. I am still not able to get on the forum to post. I am still reading but hoping this problem is solved sooner rather than later. I loved your pics!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas if I am unable to catch up with the group.
Thanks for all of your help,
Candice
affraid affraid affraid
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Denise~ here inactive account has been deleted.
Please email here to let her know to re-regrister with out "&" in the login name Smile
Should work...let me know if not.
Also, just checked my email and I don't have anything from her's ....humm sorry.

But it should work now !!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Denise - My neck is hurting too! I woke up with a lot of neck pain this morning - I think I slept on it funny. I also have a massage appointment - it's tomorrow morning. Thank God for massages!!! Smile Also, good to hear that Candice is doing alright. Hopefully she'll be able to register here and post with us.

Shannon - Of course you can stay! And I think that if you are at peace with your decision to go off of the Clomid, that is a great thing to do. You have to do what you're comfortable with. You guys have a lot going on lately too. It's not bad to take a break once in awhile.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 pm

okay I might be able to get some personals done.

Clare~ How is everything going?

Shannon~ it might happen when you take a break Smile You are more then welcome to stay on here. Alot of us are just women that need to talk to other women who don't judge them and know what they are going through Smile ((HUGS))

Heather A~ So sorry to hear. ((HUGS)) it is so hard during the holiday season. But every relationship as its ups and downs.

Holly ~ You picture is soo cute. I bet you are so excited for the holidays with Gwen.

AFM: I have had one hell of a couple of days! Monday it was horrible then yesterday was great then today hell again. I just want to go out side and scream...maybe that would make me feel better. lol no one would hear me cause we are way out in the country. But I might just open my bottle of wine and soak in the tub.

Well enough ranting about my horrible week so far.

TTYL
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Heather C- I sure hope your night goes better than your last two days. A bottle of wine and a bath sound SO good!!! Those are two of my favorite things Smile How much snow did you end up getting?

Heather A- I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Becky C- Happy Birthday a day early to Nick!!! 12/10 is a great day to be born Smile

My persies stink b/c I'm tired and I hear Colin whining in the crib. He's supposed to be going to sleep. I only slept 1.5 hours today and worked last night so I'm cranky. Tomorrow is Olivia's birthday so I'm getting stuff done for that. She'll be 6! Can't remember if I posted yesterday but Colin had to go to his GI dr. yesterday. He's now in the 6th percentile for weight at 21lbs, 9oz. He only gained 1oz. in the past 6 weeks. They also diagnosed reflux so he's on Prevacid solutabs-- those are expensive! He goes back in January for an Upper GI scan and weight check as well as an appt. with a pediatric hematologist to check to see if he has the same bleeding disorder I have. Both kids need to be tested that day and then the new baby will be tested after birth. They offered me amnio but I declined b/c it is too invasive for this type of test. The perinatologist also thought it wasn't worth the risks. Even if the baby has the disorder, birth will not affect the baby at all, just me.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Okay I am finally here!!! Thank you Heather for fixing the problem!!! I will catch up later. Going to bed soon b/c I have to work my long 24 hour shift tomorrow.
Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Heather--I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties w/your DH. Please feel free to vent/cry/share with us anytime. We are here to support you!

Holly--I'm glad Gwen is tolerating her feedings better. I'm sorry work is so stressful right now. I am sure the show will be a success. I can't remember are you still working with adults or are you training kids too?

Aara--Sorry your DH forgot your BDay! Happy belated Bday from me!! The only reason my DH doesn't forget my Bday is because it's 2 days before his. He know he won't get anything from me if he forgets mine! LOL He can never remember the Bday of anyone else in his family.

Shannon--Of course you can continue to hang with us! I'm not actively TTC right now either, just not preventing. I completely agree that it is nice to not have the stress of "We have to BD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" every couple of weeks. I have a rough idea of the week that I O (think it was possibly over the weekend) but we've just DTD when we felt like it, it was a lot more fun!

Heather C--I'm sorry you had a rough couple of days. The bath & wine sound fabulous!

Jeanette--Sorry about the lack of sleep! I hope you catch some more zzzz's today!

Candice--Yeah for checking in!! How are you feeling?

AFM: Nothing much. One of my friends from work needed a ride home today. Her car battery died & her DH gave her a ride to work but he works late & she didn't have a way to get home. I have AAA, so when we got to her house I pretended that we were going out shopping and called AAA to get her a free jump. She was going to call a tow company but I was worried that some mechanic would try to take advantage of her. She is from Eritrea and has a heavy accent (but she's one of the smartest & kindest RN's I know) so I worry about some redneck trying to bully her into paying more than she should. Now I am home w/DH and going to snuggle up on the couch to watch a movie w/him.
G'night!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 am

I caught Leo's stomach bug and was out sick yesterday. NOw I am just waiting for Brennan to get it Sad

Heather- yay for potty training going so well!!

Heather A- so sorry. I hope it all works out soon.

Holly- Sorry things are so busy right now. I love your new pic!

Aara- Happy belated Bday! Sorry DH forgot. I hope he is making it up to you

Shannon- I am glad you and DH talked and made a decision. Like everyone else said there are a lot of us on here not TTC. We would miss you if you left.

Candice- I am glad you made it over!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 am

Becky - A Christmas Parade sounds like so much fun. Praying for your brothers friends family!! Hope you feel better!!

Clare - I use a recipe close to what Kate posted. The only difference in mine is I use cream cheese in place of the mayo so it ends up with a couple of different cheese flavors and is really creamy.

Christine - WOW, you are in the home stretch now. Sounds like you are fully prepared for your new arrival. I hope things progress quickly and that it is a smooth delivery.

Jeannette - YAY for a good apt and a healthy baby!!

Heather - I hope you can finish potty training for your Christmas gift.

Maureen - I am really slacking cause I am 32 weeks along now. I will try to get it updated today. It has been such a long week.

Holly - I am going to try to start Christmas shopping this weekend. I am hoping I can get it all done but that may be a little to aggressive of a plan. we shall see.

Heather A. - I am so sorry, Praying for you <<HUGS>>

Aara - Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sorry DH forgot. I hope he makes it up to you.

Shannon - Happy Belated anniversary!! I can understand what you are going through, DH and I had the same talk. You are always welcomed in the group. I hope you feel better and that you and DH can relax and get a surprise BFP.

Denise and Clare - I am so jealous, I want a massage!!

Candice - Glad you made it over.

Training went really good this week but I am so glad it is over now. We got a snow storm yesterday and it took me over 2 hours to drive into work, which I would have never done if I did not have to go to training. I planning to start my Thank you Cards and Christmas cards today, then start my Christmas shopping tomorrow since I have the day off. We had our last prenatal class on Tuesday. It was fun. we did sign up for a few more classes that we have next week and the week after Christmas, so that will be good. DH wants the classes to be over and the baby to be here already. I keep telling him that he still needs more time to cook. I think DH feels a left out since I have the anterior placenta so no one can feel the baby moving or anything/. To him my belly has gotten bigger but otherwise we really has not been able to take part in any of the other stuff DH's usually get to take part in. Like feeling movement or watching the belly move. Oh well. Only two more months and our little one will be here.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Jeanette-They are expensive! As of Jan first I have a deductable....SUCKY! But they help Ben so that's all that matters.
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next