Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 25 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by ajvinsh Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:58 am

Maureen - thinking and praying for you hun...it would be nice if the seller would think that about the place but it is a forclosure and the seller is a bank that could care less Sad

Rob asked me this morning if we should put another offer on the house in newville and see if they would accept it yet since the house has been on the market longer now...told him I don't care, I still like the house in newville...but this one was so much better. I was content with the idea of living in town and having a small yard b/c I thought we would never find a house like the one near my parents in our price range...newville is still an hour from my family...and has a very small yard, big enough for the kids to play and have a medium sized dog...but still
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 am

Candice- what a cute little guy you have growing in you!!

Aara- sorry about the house. Good luck if you make another offer.

Maureen- thinking of you.

Boys were horrible last night. Dh and i were both up from about 2:30-4:30. URGH
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:46 am

ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:40 am

Denise--I had my progesterone checked back in September 7 days after ovulation. They said my levels then were good and confirmed ovulation, but I never got the actual #'s. Plus my OB states that there isn't good evidence either way on progesterone supplements so she usually doesn't prescribe them anyway (I asked w/last months m/c)

Candice--Your little man is adorable!!!!!! How exciting!

AFM: Good news & Bad news....bad news is that I am still spotting, the good news is that it is not any worse than it was yesterday. The lab opens at 7am PST, so I plan on being there when they open. Hopefully I'll have my results by 10 or 11am. Unfortunately I will be at work today and I can't get onto this website from work. I can get on BBC at work, so if anyone wants to send me a PM there (screen name: mfowler06) I can give you the results. Otherwise I will just post it here when I get home tonight.
Hope everyone has a good day today.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:41 am

Maureen: Thinking of you today. I hope your numbers look wonderful and that your LO is growing. I would be completely freaked in your situation so I know it is hard to stay positive but many women spot early on. I know several women who this happened to and they have healthy babies. Hugs to you and your DH today.

Denise: Thanks for asking about my pics. I was having a little trouble with my scanner but finally got it to work. I hope you are doing well.

Clare: We are doing great! Still feeling good and still growing. I definitely need to post a pic. I was on photobucket to upload my 3D pic and I saw one of my side profiles from about 10-12 weeks and I don't even recognize that girl anymore. I don't feel huge or anything but my waistline has been gone for awhile now. LOL! I am hoping your IUI is successful this time. Sorry about all of the stress due to being a weekend. When is your beta?

Aara: Sorry about the house. We are going to start looking within the next year. My DH wants to be moved by next Christmas. We shall see if that happens. We have a 3 bedroom house now but we have zero storage and we really do need more space. Good luck and I hope the perfect house will land in your lap soon.

Holly: Hope you are doing okay. How are you feeling?

AFM: Doing great. We have been so busy at work. Lots of really sick people needing surgery plus kids (and adults) having lots of elective surgery at the end of the year and while on break. It is suppose to slow down in Jan and I am ready for that. My MIL bought me a boppy maternity pillow (kind of like a contured body pillow) for Christmas and I love it!! I have been sleeping better this past week and I am finally comfortable. My DH and I are thinking of traveling to PA in 2-3 weeks to visit his cousin before the baby comes and I have to say that I am a little nervous to travel 6 1/2 hours away. I am debating on whether I want to fly or drive. I will be 28 weeks and I know that I should have a lot longer to go but I am still paranoid that something will happen and I won't be close to my MD. I am definitely going to talk to him at work to see what he thinks and what he recommends. We also are planning a trip mid-Feb to Charleston SC but that is only 3 1/2hours away so I don't feel so far (it is for an anesthesia conference for work). This trip would be our last trip with just us before the baby comes. Sorry for the long post. I hope you all are doing well.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:34 am

Maureen ~ I will definitely PM you today. I think it's good it hasn't gotten any worse. Somehow I think if it was something bad, it would have gotten worse or you'd be in a lot of pain. I'm still hoping it's just the 6 week, embryo burrowing into the uterus bleeding!

Candice ~ I love the picture. He is quite the cute baby, if I do say so myself!

Becky ~ sorry the boys were up Sad I see today is your Friday, though, so I hope it goes fast for you.

Kate ~ sometimes it takes a couple of months for the pregnancy carpal tunnel to go away. And OMG does Ben look like your hubby!! Ben is so adorable and I love some of his XMAS pics where he was getting ready to wail.

Aara ~ will check out the site today. And that's good you could still get the other house!!

Natasha ~ glad you are feeling pretty good other than the joints.

Hi to EOE. I do have more to chat about but Alexa is STARVING this am ~ I don't feed her, you know ~ so I've got to get her some fruit. BBL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:38 am

Maureen - I am going to PM you as well.
Denise - Funny Olivia is the same way lol.
Gotta run and feed the babe. But I go to physical therapy today I hope they can help. I will be back later when i have some more time.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:44 am

Candice - It's a good thing that you're able to rest because of the boppy pillow. I've heard great things about those. Great to hear that everyone is still doing well and growing! As for my beta, it will be a week from this Friday (Jan. 8th). I'm nervous about it already...
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Maureen- KFC for great beta numbers today! I've been thinking about you a ton.

Aara- I'm sorry about the house Sad Hopefully something better will come along for you guys.

Candice- A trip sounds like fun! Most OB's will clear you to travel until 34-36 weeks. I haven't flown after 20 weeks but only b/c I didn't have anywhere to go! I did travel by car up until my 34th week though. I drove 6+ hours that time. Let us know what you decide to do Smile

Becky S- Sorry that the kids aren't sleeping Sad That makes a Mommy crazy after awhile.

Denise- It's freezing and windy here too!

AFM: I hit 13 weeks today! My next appt. is next week. Still can't believe it some days that we are having another baby. I'm taking the Christmas stuff down today b/c it's driving me nuts for some reason. I think b/c Colin has broken at least 15 things so far. At least if I clean it up then I'm not tempting him anymore. DH's car is in the shop again and it's driving me crazy! That's the 3rd time this month. It only has like 38,000 miles on it and no loan so we'd like to keep it. I think I owe $200 on mine and this is the last payment!!! I've been overpaying for months to get it done. I would like to go a year without car payments. Okay, let me run. I'll check back in later!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Candice - with Nathaniel I rode in a car for a 12 hour trip around 32 weeks...we surprisingly did not need to stop all that much for me to pee or anything...lol...I don't know about flying, I try to avoid it as much as I can and only fly if I have no other choice...lol

Jeannette - I should take down the Christmas stuff to so that we can move the love seat out of Nathaniel's room...he has a very small room as it is and putting that in there has been worse in some ways, but he loves to have it to sit in when playing his psp Smile

Robert got me the sims 3 expansion for christmas and is disappointed b/c I have not been able to get it to install to even try it out a little...there is a bug or something with it b/c it keeps getting stuck around the same spot each time you try to install it...

kids are starting to bug for dinner...i will check back in later

Ooo...here's a taste of my next book Smile I will put it up on the website in a bit
Evelyn continued to read, on and on, page after page, falling deeper into the story, no longer paying any attention to anything or anyone around her. She could almost hear the singing songstress in the forest and smell the flowers in Laughing Lily meadow just over the rise. The warm breeze fluttering past her face felt so real, and she watched as it played gently with the pages of the book lying contently in her hands. At first she thought it must have just been an air vent kicking on or something, or maybe simply a draft from some mysterious source, they are often found in old buildings such as this, but as the singing became louder and the twittering chatter of blue birds in trees intertwined itself with the song, she looked up from the book and glanced in wonder at her surroundings. The library walls were no longer visible, but instead had been replaced with trees of many different colors. There were the normal trees you see during the annual fall in Plainfield, orange, reds and yellows, but also trees of pastel pinks, purples and blues standing tall above her head and blocking the sky from view. The red carpet that had been under her feet only a few moments ago, had also disappeared and instead was a blanket of tiny blue violet flowers dancing slightly each time the warm spring breeze crossed over them.
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Jeannette- yay for 13 wks!! I started taking Christmas stuff down last night but didnt get it all. I didnt put a lot up this year b/c of Leo so no as much to take down!! How exciting to not have a car payment!! I cant wait to pay off DH in 2 yrs but that is b/c I get a new (used!) one!!

Aara- thanks for the sneak peak!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Aara - Have you thought about calling a few banks to get their list of foreclosures in your area to see what else might be around that you were not aware of? Ok, so posting that piece of the story is just a huge tease, what happened next... LOL

Becky - I am a little worried about the sound of mesh undies. LOL

Maureen - I am so sorry. I am praying everything is ok.

Denise - I have days where all I want is cookies to so I can sympathize with her. LOL

Kate - Oh no. I hope your hands feel better. I have a similar thing going on and I thought it was pregnancy related to . I wake up cause my shoulder, elbow and side of my hand with my pinkie fall asleep and they hurt.

Candice - What a great pic. I can not believe the detail. About your trip to PA, You may want to call the airlines to make sure they will let you fly at 28 weeks. I know some of them will not allow a pregnant woman to fly once they hit their third trimester. Glad to hear you are sleeping better though and hopefully you can figure out the trip to PA for a time which will work for you and DH.

Tasha - You should be writing this advice down to since you are not that far behind me. LOL

Jeannette - Praying this is the last time DH's car will be in the shop so you can enjoy a time without dishing out money.

All - Thanks for the great advice on what to pack, although I must admit I am a little nervous about the mesh undies. LOL You all brought up a bunch of things I never would have thought of. So I guess I have no excuse now, not to start packing my bag.

I am so tired today. I could not sleep last night to save my life. Yes I was very uncomfortable, due to being so big but for some reason I woke up at midnight wide awake and could not fall back to sleep for a couple of hours. Today I am very tired and very dizzy. We finished the nursery last night. All I need to do is take some pics to post on my blog. I am very excited I think it came out very nice. Tomorrow we have an apt in the morning to get our car seat base installed by the local police. Then I think we will officially be ready for baby.
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Now Stacey...lol...it wouldn't be just a taste if I told you, your just going to have to pick up the book when I get it out to find out...lol...course I could always use an editor Laughing
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Aara-Good luck whatever you guys decide to do with the houses

Becky-Uhhh so sorry the boys were so bad

Maureen-A whole day we have to wait! Keeping my fingers crossed

Candice-I’m glad you’re sleeping better with the pillow…I know I had practically a fortress around myself towards the end

Denise-Hahah yep he looks just like Matt…I think he does have my lips though. I hope you’re right and the pregnancy carpel tunnel does eventually go away. And stop starving your kid!

Jeanette-I loved when my car was paid off! I felt freeeeee!

Stacey-I was scared of the mesh undies but honestly they aren’t that bad!Yay to almost being there!

I just took a shower becuase DH left work early and I had someone to take care of Ben. His grandfather passed on Sunday so the wake's tonight and the funeral is tomorrow. I wish I could be there with him tonight when he first see's him but I have to wait till my mom goes to there then comes here to watch Ben. Tomorrow should be interesting....it's supposed to snow/sleet/rain I actually don't think the weather men know what it's going to do but we're going to be graveside.....BRRRRRR
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Tasha - Glad your pain in your wrist is not too bad. I would continue to wear the wrist splint at night until you talk to your doctor. He will probably tell you to continue to wear it if it is helping. I know you mentioned that your thumb is also bothering you. You may want to ask him about a thumb spica. There are short ones that do not really control the wrist at all. You would not want one of those. You would want one that goes up your forearm a little so it will decrease motion at the wrist and also at the thumb which should help quite a bit since the wrist splint you have been wearing is helping.

Shannon - Glad your Nana is okay. Tabitha is more than welcome to join us here. Sorry to hear AF showed.

Kate - Sorry about your loss. Your family is in my prayers. Glad the prune juice is helping.

Gigi - Love the new ticker. I was also anemic during my pregnancy with Kieya. I know several people on here mentioned that the iron supplements caused them to be a bit backed up but I did not experience that at all. If you have that problem though I'm sure they can certainly tell you what to take to help.

Becky - It looks like the boys like their new beds!

Heather C. - I love the bed. Seems like new beds were popular for Christmas. You, Becky, & I all 3 go new beds for our LOs.

Stacey - The betting pool sounds like fun. I may have to do that next time. Glad your appointment went well. I would pack socks for the baby. The hospital I delivered at did not have them. Also, don't forget a camera or video camera. They may not want you to tape the birth depending on the hospital (I didn't want that done anyways) but atleast you will have it for afterwards if you want it. For baby all you really need is clothes to go home in, socks if hospital doesn't provide them, pacifier incase baby doesn't like hospital's, coat so baby doesn't freeze on way out to car after being discharged. As for you, nursing bras if breast feeding, nursing pads (like someone else said even if not nursing these are needed due to leaking), loose comfortable clothes for way home, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. Diapers, wipes, and onsie for while in hospital were provided by hospital. Oh, don't forget the baby book or a notebook to take notes in so you can keep track of visitors names, any info about labor that you want to write down, as well as all the new info about baby (weight, length, time born, hair color, etc.)

Maureen - Your HCG level on Monday sounds good to me. Can't wait to here the number today. You and your friends are all in my prayers.

Heather A. - Glad to hear things are continuing to get better with DH. Hope you get the job.

Aara - Sorry to hear it did not work out with the house.

Holly - Sorry about the ulcer. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Candice - Great u/s pic.

I'm so glad Christmas is over. We went to Oklahoma to visit family like we do every year. Well, this year it snowed a lot. While driving there Sheldon got on some ice and slid into the concrete wall in the median. Nobody got hurt and we were only going about 10-15 mph so it didn't cause much damage but it sure scared Kieya. Then some man decided to hog the whole road on this narrow two lane road so Sheldon had to go off the road to avoid getting hit and we got stuck. Luckly he was able to push us out. We didn't get to visit 1/2 the people we wanted to. And Sheldon got pulled over for speeding on the way back home. We only got a warning for that but because the new insurance varification had not been put in the SUV yet we got a ticket for that. I faxed proof in today so hopefully it will be dropped. Also a couple days before Christmas as I already told you I found out I have to retake one of my exams because I did not pass it. I'm glad that tomorrow is the last day of the year. Hopefully next year is better!
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Maureen~ Hope everything is going well. I hope your #’s were better today. Try not to stress I know this is probably very hard for you but you shouldn’t put yourself down.

Aara~ I hope the new book goes well!! I hope it goes well! I remember starting back in 2005 with my business and being nervous.

Becky~ You would love my house. Kids sleep till 7am or I let them up past bed time by half hour they will sleep till 8am!

Adrienne~ I love Hip 2 Save. I am not sure about the new site though.

Stacey~ The mesh panties I didn’t wear after Ezra nor Omri. They some times give you a choice. But I HIGLY recommend getting some cheap ones to wear. The first day after is like a flood down there with the first baby. My second it wasn’t to bad. Good Luck!

Hi EOE I am so sorry I am lacking in the personal department.

AFM: I have been goofying on FB all day and shopping. I have a trip to NYC for a consult/order so I am trying to get everything around for that. I just had The Knot magazine come out with a 3 page spread on a wedding I did this year. I will also have
Couple pictures in Red Book Magazine in April 2010 for stationery that I am doing for Charity Event.

Okay…now we all know that every marriage isn’t a happy one. Well I always thought mine was. Well shit has hit the fan this last week and it isn’t putting me in a very good mood. I am just at lost for words and don’t know what to say. Ugh……………………
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Hello everyone!

Ok, so I have been SLACKING on you ladies! I know there is no excuse, but this full time work/mother thing is NO FUN!

I have missed you all, and keep up with a lot of you on FB.

AFM: Nick is doing well, running around like a maniac right now, lol. Our Christmas was great, he enjoyed the paper more than the presents.

Maureen: I have every finger and toe crossed that your numbers are good today!

Becky C.
I promise to try to keep up from here!
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Maureen - What is the news???
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm finally back from the doctors office. The ultrasound tech was great...first time that a transvaginal u/s didn't hurt. The radiologist also was great. He came in the room and explained everything to me. This is basically what he thinks happened: I had an ectopic pregnancy last month. When I miscarried, it didn't flush all the way down the tube and re-attached itself and kept slowly growing. He was able to show me the small sack in my left tube.
Next I went up to see my OB. Strangely enough it was the same OB that was on-call when I had my ectopic last year. She was really nice and recommended that I do the methotrexate again...otherwise I would need to have surgery. Needless to say I chose the shot in the butt. Now I go back weekly for bloodwork to make sure it gets back down to zero.

She did recommend that I go back on birth control unless we are interested in getting pregnant with fertility treatments (I assume she means IVF) b/c it is too dangerous for me to continue to TTC naturally since I've now had 2 ectopic pregnancies.

I am doing ok. I am sad, I am crying intermittently...not exactly sure why I am crying since I knew last night I had lost the baby. But DH has been absolutely wonderful. He keeps telling over and over how much he loves me and what a wonderful life we will have together. So we are going to order in some pizza and watch season 7 of 24.
I've called in sick to work for tomorrow, and then I have Friday and the weekend off already. I'm grateful b/c I remember that I felt like I'd been hit my a Mac truck the last time I had methotrexate.

Thank you everyone for all your support. I don't know what I would do without you guys. Even though we won't be TTC anymore, I can't stay away. So I'll still be checking in on everyone.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Oh Maureen Sad
I am so heartbroken for you Sad Please know that we are all here for you. I am glad that you had a nice dr. there today. I'm just sitting here sending you all of the biggest hugs in the world and praying that you will be feeling okay these next days. Take care of yourself and get some rest.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Maureen~ I am so sorry!!! That is so sad! I would have never thought of that and it must be really hard. Please know that we are here for you.
((HUGS)) I hope your new years is good.
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Maureen-My heart is breaking for you. I give you so much credit for being so strong. I am so sorry that you have to go through this again. You are very lucky to have such a supportive DH. I am sending you prayers and hugs.

Becky C.
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Maureen- I got your message earlier on BBC, but didn't want to tell everyone YOUR news. I'm am so sad for you. You know we're all here for you for whatever you need us to be. <<<HUGS>>>

Kate- I thought I got your package today. I saw something on the table before I got in the house. But...it was an ipod charger that I ordered from Ebay Sad

I've started to change my diaper bag addiction. I'm selling 3 of my Ju Ju Be bags! Surprised

If you care to take a peek at them, here are the links:
http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=71831
http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=71798
http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=71830

I've started looking at Fleurville's and I won a bag from Little Dudes & Divas today (it's a tote with a zebra print!). I guess I finally realized that I had too many didn't use them all. Shhhh...Don't tell my husband!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Maureen ~ this makes me so sad for you. I can't even imagine going through this. Just know we will ALWAYS be here for you. That is what I like about us ~ we are more than baby minded.....we are friends who help with everything in life. We love you and I hope that you guys have a good night together.

Heather C ~ I hope everything is ok and we're here if you want to talk.

Adrienne ~ so you have an addiction, huh? LOL.

Becky ~ good to see ya!!

Alicia ~ hold on. Only one more 2009 day!!!

Hi to EOE. I'm getting ready to go to bed. I'm super tired for some reason. I'm thinking it's a combo of AF and my belly full of pasta - heh heh. We are getting and icey/snowy/wintry mix storm again. I will be nervous b/c Chris has to work tomorrow so he's going in way early. But I won't be happy until I know he's there. Plus he'll be in a medic unit all day. It sucks. I wish he could just stay home with us.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good night. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Well I think my marriage just ended................................................
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next