Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 32 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by mommaking0105 Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Clare - I'm sorry but I'm glad that there is some positive.

AFM - I passed my GD test...but i'm a lil' anemic so i'm taking iron supplememnts at night.

Well I hope everyone will have a good weekend..
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Natasha - I just found out like 2 weeks ago that I am anemic too! We have something in common. ButI haven't had the bad effects of the iron pills.

Candice- - Yes to be on the safe side I would have him check you. It really gave me a piece of mind. I hope they start to relax. Mine have. I took a nice hot bath last night and drank a crap load of water and other than a really full bladder the discomfort went away. I had two today but I can handle that.

Hello to EOE. I am getting ready to take books back to the library and then go to AC Moore for some glue sticks. Have a good one!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Candice - It's nice to know that you didn't have cysts after every medicated IUI cycle. I'm afraid that I'll have another cyst now and won't be able to do an IUI this next cycle. If it's not one thing, it's another. We have actually decided to go ahead and try to get the IVF testing done as soon as we can - I'm going to inquire about it with the RE's nurse when I have to call them on CD 1. We figure that this way, we won't have to be delayed if we get to IVF. By that point, we would just want to get the show on the road. So, the testing should consist of a bunch of b/w and then an SHG. Did you have to have an SHG? If so, what was it like? Better or worse than the HSG? My RE says that they don't hurt at all and don't take long at all either - I sure hope he's right.

Thanks to everyone else for the support, as well. I really appreciate all of the kind words of encouragement from you guys.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Not to be ungrateful but I am so frustrated with this napping thing. So after all my hard work Ben goes down for a nap for Daddy at 1:15pm when I wasn’t here and we had to wake him up at 4 (cause he’s supposed to stay awake from then till bedtime). Matt said it was all my hard work but it PISSES me off. I was in tears cause I have worked so hard to get him to sleep in the crib and he probably would have slept over 3 hours. He has barely slept for an hour for me. I really hope when I put him down tomorrow he sleeps or I’ll be even more discouraged! Sigh…..
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Hang in there Kate, changing habits is not always easy...

Maureen, they are to do inspections next week but we hit a little bump today...Rob had to go over and check to see if there was any oil in the tank b/c they need to turn the water on to do inspections, to turn the water on you need the heat on...well, there is no oil and looking around Rob saw a few other issues...the one radiator apparently has water in it and it froze and blew out the side...so whoever winterized the place for the bank did not do it right, I am hoping they will get that taken care of b/c the water cannot get turned on with it like that...also the one room where there is a radiator apparently is not hooked up or something and apparently someone had been there since we were b/c there is a door off of it's hinges upstairs that was not there before, we are still going for the house as far as I know, there are just a few more issues that need done before we can actually move in and once we have the keys and tell the landlord we will have no more then a month Sad
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Candice--sorry about the BH...hope your appt goes ok this week.

Gigi--Glad your GH are getting better!

Natasha-Gratz on passing the glucose test!!!

Kate--I am sure it was because of your work all week...and he was probably utterly exhausted by today. LOL. I also hope he naps well for you tomorrow.

Aara--I'm sorry there are more issues cropping up with the house. Hopefully the bank will get them all taken care of for you!

AFM: I am getting really nervouse on the whole job hunting thing. I spent 2 hours last night searching for jobs online in the city that we are moving to. The only jobs I can find are with agencies...not with hospitals. Or at long-term care facilities. I DO NOT want to work either of those types of jobs. There are lots of RN job posting for a hospital in Buckley...but DH says that town in about 2 hours away from where we will be living. I am really hoping that the local hospitals have positions open, but just aren't advertising them.
I also can't wait for the employee advancement center to give me feedback on my resume. I reallyl want to send it out this week!
Thanks for letting me vent...It will really decrease my anxiety about the move if I can get a job before we leave Seattle.
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Clare: I think you are referring to the Saline Ultrasound where they fill your uterus with saline and then use u/s to check for any abnormalities. I have had two of these. One before each IVF cycle. I may not would have had to have the 2nd if I hadn't been so far along in my 1st pg when we lost our daughter but they wanted to be sure there wasn't anything left over from the pregnancy and that nothing had changed. This u/s is not painful at all. It really is just like an IUI. They thread a little catheter in and fill you with fluid. The only weird thing is that when you get up you have a big gush of fluid that comes out. I guess that may be what it feels like when your water breaks. Good luck getting the testing. I think you only need one month of prep time and that included starting BCPs at my RE's so really there isn't much of a delay if you decide to wait until you need IVF. Good luck.
Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 pm

I just wanted to copy and paste this post from Tabitha. She posted this under the Announcements section:

Hello everyone!
My name is Tabitha, i am new to this forum. Shannon luddy has encouraged me to get on here because yall are such a wonderful group! well a little about me.... My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. we have three amazing children, my step daughter Brantley that is 11, step son Hamp 7, and my son Joseph 6. we decided this summer we were ready to start trying to get pregnant and have a child of our own. we became pregnant the first month i stoped taking birth control but at about week 5 in half i miscarried. our doctor told us to wait a couple months before we tried again so we did. on Noveber 15th i found out i was pregnant again. everything was going good, we told the kids and some friends. when we went in to hear the babies heart beat my doctor at that time said " well looks like the baby stoped growing you need a d and c'. i was in shock! i was very unhappy with the way i was treated the next couple days by that doctor and his group so i did not have the procedure and found another doctor. we waited a week to see if there was any change and waited on test results before we made any final decision. i miscarried last week for the second time this year. I think the hardest part of the miscarige this time was that we had told the kids. it didnt help that all of this was going on over Christmas either. its been hard to stay strong and positive, im confused on why this is happening to us.
thats my story. im exicted to get to know all of you and your journeys

Last edited by Adrienne1010 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Ok, So M&Ms are the devils candy aren't they. Once I start I just can't stop! OMG I am going to turn into one by morning! LOL.

Kate - I know this won't help you at all but sometime baby's just do that stuff. It's like they play games wiht our minds. I know mine do. Like the fact that Olivia will say MAMA to other people but I have yet to hear it. All i hear all day long is DADA this and DADA that! Ugh. SOmetime they also can sense the frustration that we have going on too and that can stress them out as well. It's hard for them to learn something new. One day it will just click for little Ben. I hope sooner rather than later for your comfort! Hang in there! It will all pay off.

Clare - Nothing better than being prepared for anything!

Ok back to the M&Ms!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Tabitha- Welcome to the group! I’m Adrienne, married to Justin, and mommy to Jalen (nearly 14 months). I had been TTC for 8 months before getting a BFP. I have PCOS and was put on Metformin. It seemed like it took forever, but it was a very short time compared to some of the wonderful women here, and now I am beyond thankful for my blessing, Jalen. As I said in reply to your original post, I hope you feel comfortable enough to share with us, or you can just lurk for a while. Very Happy Remember, nothing is TMI here!

Maureen- I’m thinking that you should have no problem finding a new job, especially with all the people piling in to give you a glowing recommendation. You are an A+ nurse in your field, and they’d be crazy to not hire you! But, I can understand your nervousness, since none of us are psychic. It’s hard to not worry when you don’t know the future.

Aara- Uh oh. Those issues sound concerning. I hope they get fixed correctly (or you find a better house in the mean time!).

Kate- it is beyond frustrating when you’ve worked so hard, and your DH gets to reap the benefits. I hope that Ben is getting used to his crib for your sanity! But, you’re not alone…that same thing happens in my house all the time. You’re not a failure if this doesn’t work out quickly. Ben may be too young to sleep train or, one day it may just click for him.

Clare- I’m still thinking of you. I hope all your tests turn out A OK!

Gigi- glad your contractions have slowed! Gotta keep that baby cooking!

Tasha- Yay for passing your GD test!!! Sorry for the anemia, but at least it’s an easy fix!

Candice- I hope your ctx stop soon!!! You’ve got to keep that baby cooking too! Very Happy

Hi to EOE! I’m feeling crummy today, which ticks me off since it’s 1 of my 2 days off. Tomorrow I’m planning on going to see New Moon by myself. It’s hard to call myself a Twilight fan if I don’t make time to see the movie! Wink DH is going to stay home with Jalen, which is nice. I rarely have any “me” time, and I could really use it. My DH keeps teasing me about going to the movies along, but I have no problem with it. Movies are a very social thing anyways. So, I go with a girlfriend…what kind of bonding time is that? And, I don’t really want to go to lunch or anything because I also need my quality Jalen time!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Tabitha- I also meant to comment on your miscarriages. I'm so sorry you've had to endure that. There are quite a few women here who have also suffered m/c. I'm sorry that I don't have any awesome words of wisdom, but I just don't. I'm lucky enough to not have gone through the same situation as you. I'll say a prayer tonight for your angels and your family.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Adrienne - I would come see New Moon with you if I could! I would love seeing it alone!

Tabitha - Welcome. I am Holly. I struggled to conceive with lots of issues. I have a son Gregory who was born too soon and who is in Heaven. I also have a new daughter Gwendolyn who is almost 5 months and wonderful. I'm so sorry about your miscarriages. Life is not fair. Hugs.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Ok - I just had a huge post but I hit the stupid escape button by accident and it totally ate it.

SO - b/c I'm mad, I'm just going to say hello and will post again tomorrow. I hope everyone has a good night.

Stupid escape button.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:44 am

Welcome to the group Tabitha. I am so sorry about your recent losses. I know it's hard to tell people about your loss after you had already told them the good news. But it is also good to have their support after the fact too.
A little about me...My husband is Vincent, we are both 34 and both RN's. We've been married for 3 years and TTC since May 2007. In the last 1 1/2 years I've had 4 miscarriages...2 of which have been ectopic. The OB/GYN is now saying that it's too dangerous to continue to conceive naturally and DH and I are not interested in pursuing IVF. Fortunately DH just got into grad school to become a nurse anesthetist. This will require a cross-country move in April so fortunately I have all that planning to distract me from my sad news.

These ladies are absolutely wonderful. Even though I am no longer TTC, I can't leave. They are my virtual family now!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:57 am

Aara-I hope the bank takes care of the issues for you!

Maureen-I’ll find out if will nap for me today in just a short time! I hope a hospital closer to where you are moving has a RN job for you to apply to….a 2 hour commute both ways would not be very good!

Tabitha-Welcome! I’m Kate and my husband is Matt and I just had my first baby on October 22nd and his name is Ben. We started trying to have a baby in Jan of 08 and then I got pregnant a few months later and miscarried as well. I had a lot of issues with spotting, and not getting my period regularly so my midwife and I worked it out then in Feb of 09 I got pregnant with Ben! I’m so sorry for your losses. It’s not always easy to understand why these things happen….. Do you like your new doctor? Did they have any suggestions for you?

Gigi-Thanks….I’m trying not to get discouraged or frustrated. You’re probably right though he can sense it in me. Hahaha that is too funny about the M&M’s!

Adrienne-Thanks! I gess I just have to get used to Daddy swooping in and reaping the benefits! LOL I think I was just so annoyed yesterday….I’m over it today! (mostly) Have fun at New Moon….I haven’t seen the movie yet but read the books. I’m not crazed about them so I will probably wait till it comes out on DVD
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:14 am

Welcome Tabitha! I am Aara (31 - gee did I really say that number? I for some reason am still saying 30 when asked not thinking about it) and a published author (that si so great to say)...DH - Robert (37) works in distribution. We have three beautiful children, the oldest boy 11 from my previous marriage, a 3 yr old boy and a new 17 month princess...lol...that I conceived while hanging out with these wonderful woman. I had suffered a m/c in Feb '07, it was a shock to say the least and I was frightened to even try again for quite a while. We had told everyone including my oldest and he took it very hard when we lost it...so with Lynn we did not want to tell him to soon, unfortunately I had no choice since school cnaceled the same day of my first appt...lol
Three is enough for us and I am happy with what I have, these woman are the best support anyone can ask for, nothing is to TMI for us for if not all at least some have been through the same issues Smile As Maureen said, these woman are nothing less then family to all of us...
Enjoy and hope to read from you soon Smile

Hi Denise!

Have fun at the movie Adrienne...

Nothing new since yesterday about the house, the only thing that the bank may do is get the plumber person that they hired to winterize the place to repair what he messed up...we know the house needs a lot of work and it's going to take a lot of time...it is an as is sale, but that was not an issue before when we looked at it...

Okay...a little vent which is not often for me...but I need to scream AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...translating english into elvish is not easy AT ALL!!!

Have my doll club meeting today so it will be nice to get out of the house and just a small break of a few hours from everyone...
Will probably go to Chili's since my dad does not like going there this is the only time a month mom gets to go Smile something about it being to spicy but yet he is just going by the name...lol...

Lynn just woke up and Alex is getting in her face b/c he is bored, daddy has pretty much taken over the tv since I gave him the ps3 game for christmas Smile ttyal!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:29 am

Good morning, girls. I was up early for no reason but am enjoying the quiet time and getting caught up on things.

Tabitha - welcome to our little family!! I'm Denise and my hubby is Chris. We're both 36 but I'll be 37 in less than 2 months (yuck). We have a one year old daughter named Alexa. It took us 17 months to get pregnant with her. We had one miscarriage (chemical pregnancy) prior to that. My husband had male factor infertility that we *think* has been fixed. Feel free to ask us any questions at all. More than likely, one of us has dealt with the issue!! I am very sorry about your miscarriages. I hope you find answers soon.

Maureen - too bad Vincent wasn't going to school in the eastern panhandle of WV. There are bunches of RN jobs at the local hospitals around here. I'm sure you will find something. Sometimes it's not WHAT you know but WHO you know. And since your bosses like you so much, they might be able to help you out!

Aara - I hope they fix the damage they caused. Even though it's as is, no need to have to deal with something that shouldn't have happened in the first place!

Adrienne - I hope you have fun at the movies. I've never gone by myself but it sounds like something maybe I should do. A few hours of peace and quiet!

Kate - I hope you have a better day today and that Ben cooperates for you.

Alicia - when do you retest that one exam?

Jeannette - how are you feeling? Has your m/s gotten any better?

Holly - I can't believe that Gwen is almost 5 months old already. Such a big girl!

Hi to EOE. I am just sitting here in bed. Alexa is still asleep and Chris should be on his way home from work soon.

I have a yucky ache in my right side and back and I'm sure it's because I'm O-ing. Good to know that coming off of the pill again, things are pretty regular. I'm still not ready to TTC #2 yet but nice to know things are working. Not much to do today but relax and workout. TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Tabitha-Welcome! I am Becky (29) DH is Chris (30), we live in Rhode Island, I am a full time x-ray tech and DH owns his own painting company. We have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have a 1 year old son Nick, who was born on December 10th, 2008 after 6 months of trying. I can honestly say that I couldn't have gotten through the last few years without these girls! I am so sorry for your miscarriages, but know that you can get amazing advice and support here. NOTHING is off limits. I look forward to learning more about you!

Denise-Glad everything is in "working" order, lol. Sooooo, when are we thinking about TTC #2?

Aara-Hope you have fun at your meeting!

Adrienne-Have fun at the movie! I give you a lot of credit, I don't think I could go by myself!

Kate-Saw on facebook it looks like Ben napped for you! Yay!

AFM-Ugh, I am watching the Patriots play and its making me nervous, lol. So Nick must have had a little stomach bug the last few days. It really wasn't too bad, just a few days of poops and he threw up a couple times. But DH spent all days yesterday in the bathroom, which was torture because there is nothing worse than a sick husband! He must be feeling better cause he went to a friends to watch the game!

Just put Nick down for a nap and now I am going to relax...or try to...its only 4 minutes into the game and its 14-0 Baltimore, ugh. TTYL!
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:23 pm

couple new Nick pics!

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 32 Nickjan008

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 32 Nickjan005
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:00 pm

I’m not doing much again today…..Matt is helping a friend move so I did manage to get Ben down this afternoon but I really think it’s because he isn’t getting much sleep for naps. This morning he did take about a 2 hour one and then mid day was only about a half hour but he stays in his crib the full hour. I could use a nap myself….maybe I’ll curl up in my chair.
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi Tabitha and Welcome!
My name is Jeannette and I'm married to Nick for 8 years. We have Olivia (6), Colin (18 months) and I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant with baby #3. I've been with these girls since 2007 and everyone is just great. We are a very tight knit group and everyone is so friendly!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Becky- adorable photos hehe Wink

Clare- i know how that glimmer of hope is, and how it feels to be smashed. still praying for you and sending you a big hug. hopefully this new route will do the trick sooner or later. its strange how people dont know what to say like that nurse. you would think that they would SOMEWHAT know what we are going through.

Kate- that new pic of Ben is just adorable. DH walked by the computer and i pointed it out and even he was like "wow that is a cute baby" Wink

Maureen- congrats on that head nurse saying that! im sure that is a little bit of a relief for you and encouragement. thats funny, my DH would have had the same response haha.

Tabby- yay welcome!! you will love it here.

AFM- nothing much, i am planning a graduation party for Matt so been busy with that and working. He has been applying like crazy and we are saying our prayers. I have been feeling much better now that i am out of the mind set of "TTC" enjoying this stage of life. My sis looks great and finds out what shes having on wed. I've been reading but not posting much, just reading to keep up with everyone! have a great week
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 am

Maureen- sorry the job search isnt going well. Great that you will have a great a call when the time comes!!

Kate- sorry about the nap situation.

Gigi & Candice- hope your contractions stop.

Tabitha- Welcome! I am Becky (31), DH is Matt (34) we have been married for 5 yrs. We have 2 boys, Brennan (4) and Leo (17 months). I have been on here since TTC with Leo. The ladies on here are great!! So sorry about your miscarrages.

Becky- love the pics!!!

Sat. I just had Leo and was lazy all day! Then we went to dinner and bowling that night. It was fun. The boys stayed out which was nice. Too bad I was sick and coughed all night. The both slept in today though. Leo didnt get up until just after 6!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 am

Good Morning Ladies!!! I slept all night since Olivia decided to sleep until 8am. Ahhh I really needed that. Now she is in her exersaucer waving at Matt Lauer on the Today show yelling Dadda lol. She thiniks every man is dada lol.

Tabitha - Welcome to the group. I have been here now for about 2 years. I started out eavesdropping on there conversations on Babycenter until I got the courage to join lol. Even though we all nay be at different stages of the process we all are there for each other and it's so nice. A little about me. I am Gigi. I am married to Tom for 7 1/2 years. We have Andrew (12) who is to my first but short lived marriage, then Caleb (6) and Olivia (10 mos) and currently 30 weeks with our last little girl Lilyanna. I have dealt iwth Secondary infertility for 5 years between Caleb and Olivia. This last one happened on it's own which was so not expected lol. But, I hope to get to know you better.

Denise - Are you guys staying warm too? DO you have a time frame that you are going to try again for #2?

Becky - Loved the pics of Nick. He is so big WOW! Time flys. I hope your feeling better today.

Adrienne - Did you go to see New Moon? DH took me to see it opening weekend and it was good but I don't think it was a good as what all the hype of it was if that makes sense. I really can't wait for Breaking Dawn. I know that Eclipse is coming out in June but Breaking Dawn was my favorite one so that's why I am excited about that one.

Maureen - Good Luck with finding a job! You could always try to look directly on the hospital's website instead of job posting sites too, but your smart I am sure you have already looked into it.

Well gotta run and get something to eat for Breakfast, i'll be back later to visit.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:37 am

Here is a pic of Leo playing with my sisters new puppy! They had so much fun playing
TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 32 20035_1280604049441_1060231454_8599
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next