Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 31 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by CJ71903 Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Thanks again, ladies for the support. It's really nice to read your responses - I appreciate the kind words.

Anyway, just wanted to stop in quick to say that I talked to DH and he didn't have a problem with my plan to do the IUI at the RE's. I hardly had to say anything about it. The stress with the last IUI must have bothered him too. So, I worried for nothing. Smile
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Clare ~ I'm glad that your hubby is on board with you. Makes the decisions easier. Good luck tomorrow. I'll be checking in!

Becky ~ OMG I would have been furious that she hadn't given my kid anything to drink. Alexa has a juice cup and a water cup on the floor at all times. When she drinks the juice, I fill up a 2nd water or give her milk. She's a ding dong and wouldn't want her taking care of my dog if it was sick.

Aara ~ yay on the house!

Kate ~ hope Ben slept today. And don't be surprised to find out that he'll sleep in a crib or a PNP when he's at someone else's house. Babies have a way of doing that stuff!

Hi to EOE. I just popped on to say good luck to Clare and check in for the night. Alexa is sleeping and I'm going to bed. I keep getting sinus headaches but I don't have that "infection" feeling if that makes any sense. I think it's just the dry air, which I don't get since we run a humidifier and I use saline up my nose. Oh, well.

TTY tomorrow.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanLady Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 am

Morning All!!

Big sis called around 2 this am to let me know that my niece had finally made her arrival, both she and baby are doing fine cheers . Still can't shake my excitement 3 hrs later so I'm just up looking for anything to get into.

Denise: Sounds like you and I are in the same boat with being off track with school, I gotta get myself super motivated to at least finish by July, April was supposed to be my grad. date, smh. That was an interesting dinner choice Alexa had last night Laughing

Aara: Yayy for the press release, hope you were able to sleep all the way through last night.

Kate: How did Ben do with that afternoon nap?

Stacey: Whoa, ur sooo close now! Are you more excited are nervous now?

Clare: Sounds like a good plan for next time, if needed. Glad Dh is on board with everything, I will be praying for great results for u guys today!!

Becky C: Your MIL should know that at the very least Nick should've been given plenty of fluids Mad, I know how u must've felt seeing him so hungry like that, so sorry.

AFM: Glad to be feeling a lot better, this past wk I caught a cold, the flu, and pink eye one after the other!! But I've recuperated and am now running around all crazy trying to catch up with housework, laundry, etc.
MIL signed finally on a house she's been trying to get and we're gonna move in to the bsmt flr since 1, where we are right now is prob what's been making me so sick the coditions are so terrible AND we have no heat; and 2 DH's income and job helped them along in getting the house. So within the next 2 wks we will be busy packing up for what I hope is our final move for a looong time!!
Ok, enough chat!! Work to do! BBL
BajanLady
BajanLady

About My Family : Married since 2004 to Charles, TTC since 2005. On a break til I lose 20 lbs total, hope to be TTC by Summer '10!!

Job : SAHW, Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:57 am

Clare- I agree with Adrienne. DOnt count yourself out yet. I am gald the talk with DH went well and he agreed with your plan. Lots of hugs today!

Gigi- sorry the work hasnt been done yet.

Becky- I cant believe she didnt even give him a drink. I would be so pissed. Poor little guy.

Aara- yay for deposit on house.

Denise- did Christine move over here?

Charrie- yay for new niece!

I went to my friends house last night for her daughters bday. It was nice to let the kids play! I am so excited to be going out with friends tomorrow night. DH and i do not get out enough.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:34 am

I just got home from my beta. The b/w usually takes about 2 hours at the most to get back, so hopefully I hear soon so that I can get it over with. The tech that did my b/w said to me, "You've been in here quite a few times." I was kind of thinking, "Yeah, don't remind me..." It kind of added a little salt to the wound although I know that she didn't mean anything by it.

It's amazing that even when you know in your heart that it didn't work, you still have this small glimmer of hope that maybe, by some miracle, it did. I'm really dreading the phone call.

Hope your day is going good so far.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 am

Becky C-I can’t believe she didn’t give him fluids!

Aara-Yay for accepting the counter offer and being so close to getting a house!

Clare-Isn’t funny how we think things are going to go but they don’t really play out that way! I’m glad DH was responsive to going to the doctors office. I’m praying for you this morning.

Denise-Thanks=) I think he’ll be ok at the mom’s houses. I don’t know what I’m hell bent on this. I guess cause I started it and I don’t want to fail. I do feel bad for him because he hasn’t gotten that much sleep during the day the past few days.

Charrie-Yay for having a niece and that mom and baby are doing well. That’s great that you are going to be moving and I don’t blame you for not wanting to move again!

Ben has been doing ok but not sleeping as long as he normally does for naps. I’m getting kinda frustrated today and thinking of quitting. It’s so hard to hear him cry so much and I know how important sleep is when he’s so small. He sleeps just fine here in his swing….
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:26 am

Kate ~ don't beat yourself up. If he's sleeping in the swing, let him. Alexa slept there nights when she was first born and we were dying for more than an hour of sleep. One day he'll just surprise you and sleep in the crib.

Clare ~ ok, girl. Pulling for you today.

Charrie ~ I know, isn't it crazy what kids it. It wasn't the combo, it was dragging the cheerios through ketchup - barf.

Becky ~ yeah, Christine was here a couple of times. I hope she pops back on.

Hi to EOE. Eating breakfast and then we are headed to the chiro for back adjustments. Family time - lol. BBL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:56 am

Clare- I can't wait for your results!!! I'm glad your DH is understanding you need to go to the other clinic (which, you hopefully won't have to do).

Denise- Ahhh...kids and their food choices. Last night Jalen actually ate well (broccoli & carrots, turkey, string cheese, and then he still looked hungry, so I threw some mandarin oranges on his tray). If he doesn't eat what I give him at first...I just keep throwing food on there. He usually will end up eating plenty.

Kate- hearing them cry is so heart breaking. But...things will work out! i remember reading somewhere that kids adjust to daycare/babysitter's house just fine, even if the arrangements (such as crib/bassinet/pnp) are different. They'll figure out what works best.

Becky-ooh! Where are you guys going? Oh, and my DH wanted to know if you even have heat in your house in FL. LOL.

Charrie- congrats on being an auntie again!!! And yay for moving into a house!!!

Becky C- That sucks that Nick was sick and your MIL was dumb! Poor boy!

AFM- We're finally weaning Jalen from the bottle (a little late, I know). He is not happy to find milk in his sippy cup! He'll take a few sips, realize it's milk, and open his mouth and let it all pour out. But...we're out of bottle liners, so he's going to have to suck it up and deal with it! We're changing up the feeding schedule a bit, so hopefully the transition will go smoothly!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Kate- I understand the crying thing. It is hard when they are little. It does get easier as they get older. I agree that it will all work out!

Adrienne- I wish my kids would eat better. I do the same thing and just toss things on Leo's tray! We are going to dinner and maybe bowling!! Yes we do have heat!! I think this is the most it has been used! Good luck with the bottle transition!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Becky- we are in a bowling league. We only bowl the first Saturday of the month at 9 pm. We bowled last Saturday and I did terrible!!! My average is only 93, but I got a 72, 58 and 68! Just embarrassing! But...I had a LOT of fun, and actually drank a lot (but with no hangover...I never got passed the barely buzzed feeling). My boss gave me a $50 bill on New Years Eve as I was leaving work and told me how much he appreciated all of my hard work, blah blah blah. So, I blew it all at the bar in the bowling alley! Not all on myself...I bought shots for our team, and another team. I hope you have fun!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 pm

ADrienne- I use to go a lot when I ws 19-20ish. Monday nights were $1 game. We took Brennan a few months ago and it was fun. It was funny I couldnt pick up anything. Every one of my 2nd balls was a 0. It is always fun though!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Stopping in to check on Clare...

my morning just seemed to be nothing but stress for some reason, every lil thing has me on edge and right now I am pretty bored, i have done the house work, packed two boxes and I would like to work on my novel, but Nathaniel had a two hour delay and that made alex and lynn all wound up and now I am trying to get the two to take a nap so I am not so distracted and maybe can get something done...

lately I have been feeling really tired and down...I should probably get my iron checked again or maybe just go ahead and pick up some iron pills since I know that low iron is a common issue with me Sad
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ71903 Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:18 pm

The results were negative, like I thought.

I talked to the nurse about doing the IUIs at the RE's office so we're going to do that. Now I just have to hope and pray that I don't have any cysts and can move forward with another IUI next cycle. Otherwise, I'll have to take a two month break due to a trip that we're taking in February.
CJ71903
CJ71903

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm so sorry Clare. I really thought it was going to go the other way. Sad <<HUGS>>>
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Clare- <<HUGS>> I am sorry. I am glad you can do them at the RE office next time. I hope you can continue next month.
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Clare ~ I'm very sorry. But I'm glad they are going to have you do it at the other office. (((((HUGS)))))
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Clare-I am so sorry Sad I am praying there are no cysts and you can start again ASAP in a place that is more comfortable for you!

Becky C.
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm

aaawww Clare, I'm sorry Sad really thought it was going to be positive, but its good that you have a plan and you can go to the RE's Smile
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Clare-Sorry it was negative ((Hugs))
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Clare - I'm sorry it was negative. On a brighter note I am happy to know that you will be doing the next cycle in a place that you comfortable with and the lower stress level will help greatly. I know it's hard I have been there for so many years. It doesn't matter either when you finally do have kids that pain that I felt for all those years is still real and I remember very vividly what it feels like. Remember your never alone in the struggle.

AFM - I had quite the day. I started my day with contractions that were coming every 5-8 minutes apart for like 3 hours. i went to the doctor's to be checked and luckily my cervix is't changed or anything. Doctor thinks I will just have these now until the end of my pregnancy. They aren't bad now just about one every 15 to 20 minutes. But today was scary to say the least. Another TMI. I have booby leakage lol. Last night I was getting ready for my shower and looked down to see literally milk flowing from the boobs like I was feeding again. I asked hte doctor about this he said it's normal. lol. Still gross. SO between contractions and leakage and just feeling run down today it's been a crazy 24 hours. I am just gonna relax until Tom gets home from his bowling league then i am gonna take a hot bath!!! I need it and deserve it lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting4baby Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Clare - So sorry about the negative beta. Even though you had a feeling it would be negative, it still hurts to know for sure. Hugs. Do something nice for yourself this weekend.
waiting4baby
waiting4baby

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Clare--I am thinking of you this evening. I am glad to hear though that the RE is willing to let you come to the main clinic for the rest of your treatments.

Gigi--Sorry you had such a rough day. I am hoping these next few weeks go smoothly and quickly for you.

Aara--Did the kids ever settle down so you could get stuff done? When do you hear for sure about the house?

AFM: I got a really nice compliment today. The Director of Nursing at my hospital (basically THE head honcho nurse) told me that if I find out the name and number of the Director of Nursing at the hospital I want to work at that she will call him/her personally and give me a recommendation. I was shocked! I told DH and he said "Hell yeah...get online tonight and find that stuff out!" LOL

Other than that I am ashamed to say that my house looks like a tornado hit it. I had yesterday off and spent the morning running errands...then was lazy the rest of the afternoon and did nothing. I have a ton of laundry to do tonight and 2 loads for the dishwasher, lol. And it's just the two of us living here!?!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:06 am

Maureen-That is awesome about the THE nurse wanting to give you a recommendation.

Nothing new….still working on crib napping and it sucks. I’m getting frustrated today. I thought it would go better and it isn’t. I’m cranky cause of it…lucky DH. I can’t wait to go somewhere today and get out of this house.
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KieyasMommy Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:20 am

Clare - Sorry the results were not what you were hoping for. Hope that you do not have any cysts and can go ahead and try this cycle.

Gotta go. Kieya is running around everywhere trying to get into trouble.
KieyasMommy
KieyasMommy

Job : Board Eligible Orthotist/Resident Prosthetist

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Clare: I am so so sorry that your beta was negative. I hope that your baseline u/s and b/w is perfect and that you are able to do another cycle before your trip. We did end up doing 5 IUIs before moving on to IVF. I did take a month off between my 4th and 5th cycle b/c of a cyst. That was the only one I had ever had doing the IUIs. Of course with IVF you are so stimulated that afterwards I had multiple cysts from retrieval and my ovaries were the size of grapefruits through about 13 weeks of my pregnancy!

AFM: Gigi I am feeling your pain right now. I have been having BH contractions off and on (not regular at all) for the past few weeks. Well, Sunday they started coming a little more frequent. I would have 5-6 an hour and then they would taper off to 1-2 per hour. This really has continued all week. Mornings tend to be my best time but by afternoon I have alot. In fact, I am having one right now. I have an appt on Thurs. which I can't wait to get here. I did call the office and my doc called me back. He said that basically if I have the 5-6 per hour for 2-3 hours to come in to be checked. I haven't had back to back hours with that many yet so I am still trying to just rest and keep my feet up as much as possible. I am sure that I am fine but you all know that this makes me nervous. It is way too early for this little boy to want to make an appearance. I will definitely have my OB check my cervix on Thurs. On a positive note, I think I am going to register on Monday with one of my good friends. She has a 17-month-old boy and she is the one who put me to sleep for my D&E when we lost our daughter. I am a little overwhelmed about registering but it should be lots of fun.

Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next