Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+21
SCJC+J
JustAMom
mommaking0105
shannon luddy
Bensmom
KieyasMommy
mfowler08
sstjohn77
skylasmom
ajvinsh
momtoogsncjs
BeckyC1210
waiting4baby
CJ71903
Tommygirl2002
denise73
raevynnlea
Adrienne1010
Motherof2boys
Brennan&Leosmama
Admin
25 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 35 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by denise73 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Aara ~ I'm sorry about the house. But maybe it's just someone higher telling you to hold out. Maybe there is just WAY more wrong with the house than you see now. I hope you do get your money back, though. That is shitty practice if they keep it.

Maureen ~ I hope you aren't too busy at work. It's weird how things come in waves.

Adrienne ~ I don't have a JuJu obsession but I'll check out your contest.

Becky ~ have fun with movies. I may go get one for me later. We have a couple of free rentals from Red Box (we had a DVD that was messed up and they gave us a couple of rentals). I want to see Orphan but Chris hates scary movies. Since he's working until Sunday, maybe I can watchi t myself.

Candice ~ glad you had a great appointment. I'm sure you'll do fine with your diabetes test. What flavor did you have? I had fruit punch. It tasted like strong Hawaiian Punch.

Jeannette ~ I had cramping on and off through 2 trimesters. And when that stopped, I started with BH contractions. I would have done what you did - call the doc's office. I hope you feel betters soon.

Stacey ~ I saw you are status quo after your internal. Don't fret or stress over it. Things can change from hour to our. If you think you'll obsess over being dilated, ask the doc not to do it for you.

Hi to EOE. I am just sitting here while Alexa takes a small nap. She slept from 8:30 last night until 8:30 today. But she didn't really nap. Today she went down from 11 to 12:30 and then again at 3. I kind of like it when she sleeps for 3 hours at a time but I guess I won't complain. She is still trying to cut molars so hopefully once they come in, she'll get back on her regular schedule.

Chris is still at work and I won't see him until Sunday. The good thing is that he shouldn't have to work as much next week.

I'm off to swap out my laundry. TTYL
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Adrienne-I just ordered stuff yesterday! LOL I ordered a Be Rich in zainy zinnias and a Be Quick in purple paisley....I wish they had more in that print.

Candice-I love my Be All and it doesn't bother me that it has the flap. If it didn't I'm not sure where they would put the mommy pocket...maybe in front of the other pocket. And she's right once you see the quality of the bag you'll have to have it! That was my problem...the baby store where I do my classes with Ben has them there and I got the Be All in Champagne bubbles.

Ben's had a little set back today. I think the problem was he was just over tired and didn't want to nap. He's asleep now and hopefully he gets a little snooze in
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Adrienne-I shouldn't have looked at the FSOT page because there is a Spicy in PP that I want!! LOL Must.....resist....
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Kate- Are you looking at the one from Canada? I just got my first Spicy last night...and LOVE it! It is the perfect bag for me! And mine came from Canada too (although I traded for it). The shipping on the box was $17.xx CAD.
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh don't encourage me! LOL and yep that's the one. I think I would really like the Spicy for longer trips and then take a smaller one out and about. Like when we go to NH I could put all his stuff in there then divy it up each day. Man I think I'm trying to convince myself to get it! LOL I really can't...being out of work I don't have much spending money left. Soon I'll have some more money!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Well I just finished my online application to the hospital I want to work out. My goodness...they wanted the address of my high school, what my GPA was, etc. WTH? I graduate din 1993 from high school...I don't remember what my GPA was so I guesstimated. Now I am working on my application to get my RN license. I have to go out today and get a passport photo taken, then take the application to have it notarized before I mail it out. So much work to do!
mfowler08
mfowler08

About My Family : Happily married to Vincent

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Maureen-
Good luck with everything! I remember doing all of that license stuff in 2008 and it's a pain. You will get it done though. I got my passport photo at a Walgreens pharmacy here. It was done in 10 minutes. I can't believe how much a license costs these days either! I think my NJ was $295!

Kate- I'm cracking up with you and the bags! I tend to be a bag lover myself but haven't bought any lately. I will get something new when this baby comes. I've been using two different Vera Bradley bags and recently my big Coach bag for Colin. I better buy stuff soon before my DH gets on me when I'm out of work.

Becky S- Sorry Leo was up Sad Colin was up the past 2 nights too. DH got up with him both nights but I still felt bad.

Aara- House stuff can make you crazy! That's so crummy that they are trying to hold your $$$. Did they tell you in advance that you had to pay no matter what? I sure hope you can find a house that isn't going to be a problem soon.

Candice- Thanks for the info. I had mild cramping with the other kids, but never like this. This little one is definitely making sure that being the #3 kid isn't going to mean that it doesn't get lots of attention!

Denise- Thanks for the info as well. It is so funny when the babies talk to their animals in the crib.

Adrienne- I hope you can win a bag! I need to start looking for a bag myself. Of course I like all of the super girly patterns and I'm wondering if it would look silly if I had two little boys though. I guess it's really about me though! LOL

AFM: This has been the week from h*ll. Everything that could go wrong has. Colin's endoscopy is now moved to February b/c he can't get clearance from anesthesia with a potential of having the bleeding disorder. He goes for more bloodwork and a consult with hematology on 2/1. A few people in our family were in the hospital this week. Everyone is looking better now thank goodness.
I had to go to OB triage this a.m. I'm cramping a ton with a low backache. It never goes away now. Baby looks great though. My cervix is long and closed right now. I have to go next week to my high risk dr. to get an u/s to measure my cervical length. I am very dehydrated though. My urine specific gravity looked crappy. I'm drinking but apparently not enough.
I'm trying to rest with my feet up each day to see if I can convince this all to stop. The pain doubles me over sometimes. Sad I'm having a feeling that I'm going to need to cut back work even further, probably to 1 day a week. The only good thing lately is that my DH has been recommended for a terrific promotion. The $$ wouldn't come right away, but it would be great for his career and quite an achievement for him being 31. The other 2 people who do this job are in their 40's.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Okay sorry I've been MIA...but I'm back..I haven't read all the pages I missed but I'll be checking daily....
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

About My Family : I'm a teacher, wife, and mother to a wonderful daughter

Job : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Jeanette--sorry you've had such a rough time this week. I'm glad everyone is doing better. I hope your little one lets you start feeling better soon!

AFM: Well, it's official...I'm getting old. I made an appointment for DH and I to get our eyes checked since we hadn't done it in years and with me starting a new job in a couple of months (hopefully) we probably won't have insurance again until summer. So we saw the eye doctor this afternoon and we both need glasses! Shocked I only need to wear mine when tired or driving long distances, but DH will need to wear his almost all the time. He is really bummed and keeps saying that he's not going to wear them, lol. We are both in denial. tongue
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Maureen- welcome to the vision impared world...I've had glasses since 1st grade. Then contacts since I was 14. My vision is TERRIBLE. I seriously can't see without them. You know what makes you old???? Being so responsible by getting all your checkups while still insured! Wink GL with all that work to apply for the new job! Yikes!

Hi Natasha! I saw your profile pic in FB...I love your belly!

Jeannette- wow...that's a lot of stuff to stress about! I hope everything gets sorted out! And...keep that baby cooking! The cramping sounds scary, but I hope it's nothing! If you're looking for another diaper bag...I'd be happy to guide you! Of course, Ju Ju Be is my fave. But, I also really like Fleurville. OiOi makes cute ones too. But, honestly...JJB has quality and features not found in other brands.

Kate- I just took my Spicy out today. I really like it! I don't know if it really holds all that much more than the Be All. It's just a different style (tote vs. traditional diaper bag/messenger).

AFM- not much going on here. Jalen and I had a day to ourselves. DH had an ice fishing tournament. Now he's out with the guys. We went to Whole Foods with my mom. I really love that store, but there's so much stuff I want to buy. I spent over $80 and DH had already done the grocery shopping for the week! Surprised
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Adrienne- Whole Foods is expensive! We go there and get 2 bags of food and it's usually $100 for us. The gluten free stuff is SO expensive. We need to take a trip there soon though.

Maureen- I had to chuckle about the glasses. At least you are being responsible! I've been in glasses since 8, contacts since 14 myself. It's not too horrible though. My DH needs glasses all of the time pretty much and they actually look good on him Wink

AFM: I'm still cramping. It hasn't let up all day. Driving me nuts. As long as baby is okay in there though I'll deal with the pain. I've done nothing really all day but lay on the sofa so I was hoping it would go away. If it just keeps up, I'll go see the OB at the office again this week. I feel like I'm in labor but it's not possible. Well, I guess it is but my cervix looks great which is reassuring. Trying not to work myself up too much.
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:20 am

Maureen - don't feel bad, I have had glasses since kindergarten, I didn't get contacts until 11th grade when I bugged my mom for them and she realized they wee about the same price of my glasses Smile
I actually need to go get a new pair of contacts, mine dried out or got lost so I have been wearing my glasses only lately...honestly I hate mt glasses

Jeannette - saw the fb post, glad the baby is fine Smile

Well, my nephew was born yesterday...3:30 am...6 lbs 3.6 oz 18in
Timothy Conrad Bentz...all are doing fine, had his first meal and did not have any problems taking to the breast...
I am trying to figure out my feelings over it, I am glad we have a new baby in the family, but Ben still does not have a job, she is on maternity leave til March...they both are talking about how easy it is and before the baby was born was already talking about another one, but she only wants boys and not a girl AT ALL...b/c boys are easier? the whole growing up process...I worry b/c of her attitude over it all, does she know you can't choose? How will she react and treat the baby if it is a girl. Tina is sweet but there are some things about her attitude and way of thinking that we (the family) does not like about her Sad

Still unsure what it is we are going to do about a house...we really need to close on one before April or we miss out on the tax...there are no houses on the market that we can afford or are in good schools/areas
I have not heard back about the dog yet either, which is a blessing in a way...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 am

Jeannette ~ glad all is well!

Maureen ~ I wore glasses starting at age 12. I got contacts at 16. Back in 2001, I was having a horrible time with dry eyes and my vision was horrible - 20/600. Couldn't see the Big E on the chart (I only knew it was there). So I ended up getting LASIX surgery done because I was testing for the fire department. Contact lenses in a fire do NOT go together. Once you get inside the burning room/building, they dry out instantly. I still have dry eyes and see star bursts and halos at times but my vision is 20-15. I have those side effects b/c of how nearsighted I was. Now if I would need glasses, I'd wear them b/c they wouldn't be so thick. So, no, you're not old!!

Aara ~ people like your SIL get me upset b/c some people can't have babies and she's saying she only wants one kind. Whatever. I mean, I can honestly say we'd like to have another girl but if I'm blessed with a boy, that's great, too. I think people have preferences but if you are devastated b/c you got one sex over the other, that's idiotic. I hope you find another house soon.

Kate ~ little set backs are going to happen. I hope he's straightened himself out again.

Natasha ~ hope you are feeling well. And I'm going to find you on FB b/c I don't think we're friends.

Hi to EOE. I had to get out of bed b/c it's raining and our guy that delivers our paper sucks. I went out and the bag wasn't tied. Even though they've been calling for rain today all week long. Lucky our paper wasn't wet.

I get to see my hubby today - lol. He's worked 130 hours in 6 days. I'm sure he'll be super pleasant but at least he's back to his normal schedule now and he's off all next weekend.

I'm going to go grab some breakfast. I need to go out to CVS or something. TMI ~ I think I have a yeast infection. It's weird but when I start working out again consistently after having a break, I always seem to get one. Sometimes I hate being a girl.

TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 am

Maureen - I've had to have glasses since I was 10. Went to contacts in like 10th grade. But now I wear my glasses because without them I can't see a thing...

Denise - My name on FB is Tasha Taylor King. I changed my pic on here too..

AFM - Well I'm doing good..growing and growing. i'm almost in the double digits until my due date. Malika is kicking alot and i'm just enjoying this time.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:23 am

Tasha-Glad you are feeling well! I friend requested you on FB!

Denise-Glad DH is finally home! I can't imagine having Chris gone for that long. As for the yeast infection, I have had one in my life from antibiotics I was taking, ugh, probably the worst thing ever! Hope it goes away quickly for you!

Aara-So sorry the house fell through. I hope you guys find something soon. As for your SIL, I can't believe that anyone would prefer one sex over the other. Any child is a blessing, no matter what it is, and specifically saying you want one over the other is just ignorant!

Jeannette-Yay for DH's new job! I hope the cramping goes away soon for you. I hope you make out good at the high risk dr's, but it is definitely a positive thing that your cervix is closed and looks good! I am sorry you have been having such a hard time lately. I will pray for you that things get better soon!

Adrienne-I LOVE Whole Foods but I never go there because its so damn expensive! Everything is just so much fresher and better. DH and I go there once and a great while and we end up spending too much!

AFM-My mom had Nick overnight last night. We went out to dinner with some friends and then to a bar we used to go to all the time to play pool. Boy did I feel old, lol. My friend and I were yawning at about 10pm. We were supposed to go to a comedy show at 8pm. We got to Texas Roadhouse for dinner at 6pm and they were off with the waiting time by 30 minutes so by the time we got out we were too late!

Just going to relax today and run to the grocery store. I have been doing weight watchers again and I lost 2lbs last week! That leaves only 13lbs and I will be back to what I was when we got married! I already weigh less than I did when I got pg, but I had put on a bit of newlywed weight after the wedding, lol.

Alright, TTYL! Have a great day!
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Maureen-Good luck getting your errands done

Jeanette-Hahah I really like them they’re fun to buy too. Wow you have quite a week with all that stuff going on!

Adrienne-I always spend a ton at Whole Foods too

Aara-yay to a new baby! I hear ya on having trouble with the attitude that women have towards boy or girl but I’m sure she would love it either way

Crying baby BBL!
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Kate - So glad to hear Ben is starting to nap better.

Aara - I am so sorry you are going through all of this with the house. I wouldbe ugly back, The bank can not just keep your money like that.

Maureen - KFC you get the job. Thast would be great.

Jeannette - Sorry you are having such a rough week, hope the cramping will go away. YAY for DH.

I had my 37 week apt on Thursday and the Dr. could not even feel my cervix, which means it is still pushed back. I guess it moves forward before it starts to dialate so nothing is going on with me these days. DH kept saying what a trooper I was because I never complained or anything this whole pregnancy. He should have never said anything becxcause now I am in the misearable part of pregnancy. Everything hurts and I swear in the middle of the night when I roll over I have hear my pelvic bone making a pooping sound. WTH is that all about. Those bones are not supposed to pop like my knees. The joints in my fingers now hurt all the time, as do most of the other joints in my body. Sorry for all the complaining. It will be over soon. I think I am complaining because it keeps my mind off the scary scary thought of labor. My Dr. apt where she only used two fingers to feel for my cervix was painful. At least I thought it was. I did not cry or anything but it was sore. If I can not handle that how am I going to be able to handle a head? LOL
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Stacy - Don't worry about pain. That's why they have medication lol. I feel your pain. I know I am only 31 weeks but this sucks now. My back is still so bad that it hurts to walk, bend, stoop pretty much everything but sitting and laying down. Heartburn is still bad I can barely eat. Or I am hungry and I go to eat and I eat like two bites. Oh that makes me mad lol. The pressure pain too from her head. yeah that not fun either. But your far enough along that you can eat some pineapple and it will help ripen your cervix. It has to be fresh pineapple not the canned and eat some everyday. Also there is Evening Primrose Oil. You can take like 3 or 4 tablets a day to help ripen the cervix too. Evening Primrose Oil is a prostigladin (sp?) and will help to ripen and soften the cervix. I did that with Caleb and it really help me get ready for my induction. I was 2 cm by the time I was 38 weeks when a week before I wasn't anything. You can get it at any vitamin store or CVS carries it as well. Anyway just thought you would like to know that! LOL.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by mfowler08 Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Aara--I'm sorry about the continued drama with the house. Your SIL's attitude also sounds pretty strange. Hopefully with her new little man around her eyes will open up a bit.

Denise--Yeah for having your DH back!! I sure Alexa missed him a whole bunch too. Very Happy Hmm, seems like you deserve a date night this week!

Tasha--Your picture is awesome! Look at that beautiful belly!

Becky--Glad you guys had a good night out with friends!

Stacey--Sorry you are so uncomfortable right now....but you are in the home stretch! I can't wait to hear your birth story and see Brody's first pictures!

Gigi--You are getting so close too! Are the kids excited about their new sister? Does Olivia have any idea of what's about to happen? Hehe

AFM: Thanks everyone for reminding me that needing glasses isn't the end of the world. Smile I think I was mainly disappointed b/c I have been the ONLY person in my family who didn't need glasses (well...except for my neices & nephews...but including cousins). Last time I had my eyes checked...about 13 years ago, the doctor said I probably wouldn't need them until I was 40. So in my mind I am associating glasses with being 40. LOL I know it's silly.
I emailed my best friend to tell her about the glasses and she responded that she was given a prescription for glasses in 2008 before she deployed to Kuwait..but she never got them filled, LOL. So I told her that now we can be glasses buddies. Razz

Well DH wants to take me to a movie tonight. I want to see Sherlock Holmes, but he wants to see another movie. I think I'm going to put me foot down on this one b/c we ALWAYS go to see the movie he wants, lol.
mfowler08
mfowler08

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 pm

lol...I am waiting for it Maureen...I cannot wait to hear how "easy" it is after a couple of weeks...or after she goes back to work, the lack of sleep and all. I don't get her attitude, here we have woman that love their babies and others that would do anything to have one knowing how hard it can be and she is thinking a baby is a walk in the park in spring...

we got the blu ray to stream the netflix movies so that is really cool...we have spent most of the afternoon veggin, kids and all enjoying some movies that we have been wanting to see...lol...

O...that's what I forgot to type...we are not getting our money back...the $150 Mad they will not pay and the email they sent the selling agent about it was apparently rather nasty. They say that the plumber went out and started the process, just b/c he could not turn on the heat it is not their problem. Tracy is still fighting with the selling agent that if they won't pay then his company needs too...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by mommaking0105 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Marueen - thanks. I'm glad that you are getting busy with everything you need before you move. I hope you have fun at the movies tonight.

Becky - yep I added you...

Stacey - sorry you are feeling miserable...but its almost over. I'm going to have to remember that about pineapples because i love fress pineapples. I hope you don't have to go that much longer.
mommaking0105
mommaking0105

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTTC Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 am

Denise: I forgot to reply to your last post to me. I drank the fruit punch too. The first few sips were not very pleasant but then I guess I got used to it and the rest was OK. Just glad it is over. I really can't believe that I am already far enough into my pregnancy to even be screened for gestational diabetes.

Natasha: Love your pic. I need to get a new one up soon. We forgot to take a 28 week pic Saturday so I will try to remember to take one today and post it this week. Glad you are feeling your little girl move! It is very exciting and reassuring.

Maureen: I know you have a long to-do list before you move. I am with a lot of these women when it comes to poor vision. I did have LASIX back in 2000 and it has worked pretty well. I had very poor eyesight before. I always had to buy the alarm clocks with the biggest numbers and even then I would have to be right up on it before I could actually see it. I remember waking up one morning and my DH asked me if it was raining outside and I had absolutely no idea b/c I didn't have my glasses on or contacts in. LOL!!! Good luck getting everything done.

Adrienne: I think they discontinued the bag I really liked at JJB. It was the Midnight Eclipse Be All. I no longer see it on their website. I did look on a local website and found a lady selling a black with silver lining/trim (Be All) brand new for $80. She posted pics and the bag still has tags on it. I may look into that. I want something my DH could carry too. We shall see. I wish I could just walk into a store and see them before I made a purchase but I can't find a store near me that sells them.

Stacey: Sorry you aren't feeling all that great right now. You are in the home stretch though. I can't wait to see pics of Brody!! It will be here before you know it. You look great too. I guess you are still working. Are you planning on taking anytime before the baby or are you going to work right up until you go into labor?

AFM: Not much new. I did go register Saturday!!! I have been putting it off b/c the thought of it really overwhelmed me but I am so happy to have the majority of it behind me. I do need to add a few things and I am sure that will probably continue for awhile. Do any of you ladies have a booster-type high chair instead of the big ones. I am looking into getting one just to save space. This one-type I am looking at seems to have all of the options that a full-size one has but wouldn't take up any floor space (sits in the chair) and technically you could travel with it. Just wondering what the best thing would be. I did have to take my contraction med on Sat. I think I overdid it. I started the day at the gym, then went on a 4-5 hour registering trip (it takes a while!!!) and then went out for a little while that evening. I was so uncomfortable by the time I got home. Good news though, the meds worked and within 35 minutes I was feeling a whole lot better. Ok sorry for the long post. I hope you all are doing well. As you can see from the time (6:30am) that I am up again early b/c I am still having some trouble sleeping. I have the day off but I guess my body didn't want to sleep in. LOL!
Candice

CJTTC

About My Family : Candice and Jason have been TTC since March 2007. We have endured multiple failed IUIs and have two children from 2 IVF cycles. We have a daughter waiting for us in heaven and our son, Carson was born 4-7-10! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksMom1210 Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:58 am

Candice-I am laughing cause as I was reading your post about the high chair Nick is pushing it around the kitchen chasing the dogs and laughing his butt off. We have a full size one, our kitchen is pretty big and it still takes up too much space. A friend of ours has a really tiny kitchen and had one that went on the chair and I ended up liking that one better! It looked just like a high chair, just minus the legs. It did look a little big to travel with, we have a travel one for Nick that folds up. I would suggest if you don't have a lot of space to get the one that goes on the chair!
NicksMom1210
NicksMom1210

About My Family : DH is Chris-30, DS is Nick 12mos, We have three dogs-Jayda (a boxer), Abbie (a chihuahua), and Brady (a dacshund)

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 am

Becky ~ Alexa pushes her highchair around the kitchen, too. Ours isn't that big but big enough for her to move it. And if she gets stuck on something, she keeps ramming it until is comes loose.
denise73
denise73

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 am

Candice-I have the one that sits on the chair. Ben’s sat in it a few times while we’ve been eating dinner but he’s not to the point of needing it yet. I like it because we don’t have much room in our dining area and that is one less thing. I’m not sure about traveling with it but if you’re driving somewhere I’m sure you could just pop it into the car.
Bensmom
Bensmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next