Trying to Conceive a Miracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTC a Miracle 2009

+15
CJTTC
CJ71903
sstjohn77
KieyasMommy
Brennan&Leosmama
Tommygirl2002
momtoogsncjs
mfowler08
mommaking0105
Bensmom
shannon luddy
denise73
Adrienne1010
BeckC1210
ajvinsh
19 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TTC a Miracle 2009 - Page 39 Empty Re: TTC a Miracle 2009

Post by BeckC1210 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Hello All~

I am a little surprised to be giving you this news, I am really not sure whats going on. I had AF the first week of September. Today I was driving home and I realized I had extremely sore BBs and have been really tired. I took a pg test that I had in the cabinet and was completely shocked it was a BFP! I am not really sure what made me take one, because I am no where near late for my period. So I went and bought two more, both BFP! I am excited, but freaking out a little. Afraid it might be a fluke because I am not sure how it possible. I guess going the pill can do some crazy things with your cycle!

Well I have to let the news sink in! I will TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

About My Family : Mom to Nick born 12/10/2008, wife to Chris

Job : X-Ray Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Are you sure Becky? WOW! Congrats!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

About My Family : love

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Becky C- Congrats!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Job : Graphic Designer

https://ttcamiracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Well we were up from 1:45-5am with Omri. He was crying and wouldn't sleep so I knew something was the matter. He threw up in his bed etc. Horrible night. So I called the DR this morning and made and appointment and got him in. Well he has an ear infection Sad So no wonder why he was crying.

I am in the 2WW I O'd some where from CD14-CD16 my chart doesn't show it yet and I have know idea. I got a +OPK on CD14 so I guess we will see.

Well I am going to finish my book work put Ezra to bed and watch a movie with Matt.

Have a Great Weekend!
Admin
Admin
Admin

About My Family : I am a fun loving Mother and Wife! Living on 10 acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY. TTC for baby #3. I have two wonderful boys Ezra 4 yrs. and Omri 20 mths. Been married to Matt for 2 years and together 6 yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Becky C ~ Very Happy Congrats!

Heather ~ here's hoping you caught your egg!!
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 am

Becky - Holy smokes!!!! So excited for you too!!! Great News, Congrat!!!

Gotta picnic today and then a family reunion tomorrow. So busy weekend for us around here!!!! Take care ladies!!!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Job : Stay at home mom!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 am

okie dokie... not doing this anytime soon... I woke with a headache this morning on top of... extra kids in the house
I offered to watch my BFF's kiddos (she has three... luckily I only got two) so she and her DH could go away for the weekend for their 5 yr
They have been good... but do not want to leave each other alone GEEZ!
and her middle one is one that pests about everything... wants this, two bites doesn't like it anymore... wants something else two bites.... i'm full... questions questions and more questions... I love kids I love kids I love kids... but OMG! is it nap time yet!

ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks everyone...

I am still a little nervous and unsure of when I concieved. I am either 6wks and just had some spotting/light bleeding the beginning of the month or I am only like 3 weeks. I am leaning more towards six weeks because to me it seems way to early to get a BFP. I will call the dr on monday and see when I can get in.

I have all the symptoms, bloated, tired, really sore bb's. So I guess we will see!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Whoa Becky!! Congrats! With Jillian, I had full-blown symptoms only a day or two after my AF was due. I wasn't sure about the dates b/c I had a short AF a few weeks before. We did an early u/s and turns out I was only like 7 weeks by the time I got in for the u/s as opposed to the 10 or 11 I thought I might be. Just higher hormone levels. I found out I was pg with Colin at only 10dpo too. The very last time I stopped the pill, I got an AF like 2 or 3 days later and then O'd quickly that cycle. What did Chris say? Is he excited??
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by denise73 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Becky ~ I'd say 6 weeks, too. I'd call the doc and tell them your cycle was off and you don't know how far along you are.

Hi to EOE. I'm getting ready to go to bed. Alexa got up screaming last night. I swear she had a bad dream. So I'm sleepy! TTYL.
denise73
denise73

Job : SAHM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 am

Hey-

Well I think my chart is off can any one look to see?? Working this weekend so don't have much time to chat.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 am

Jeannette-Chris was very excited, a little shocked, but excited. I almost still can't believe it, I actually POAS again today, lol. I will call the dr on Monday and see what they say!

Denise-I am gonna call the dr on Monday, I hope I get right in. I tried to get the ultrasound girl at work yesterday to scan me, but she wouldn't, lol.

AFM-POAS again, still positive, lol. I think I will just feel better when I know how far along I am and that everything is ok. I told my brother when I found out and got a call a few hours later saying that depending on what the dr says, if I am due around there wedding Shanon doesn't want me to be a bridesmaid anymore. (I am either due right around their wedding or a month after) Whatever, that would be fine had she not posted on her facebook yesterday that the girls found their dresses and she's not letting anything ruin her day! (ummm, apparently me being pregnant was going to ruin her wedding day) Ugh, I hate people and drama. Trying not to let it bother me!

Alright, hope everyone is having a great weekend! TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:30 am

Becky - Why do brides have to be like that? Drives me nuts. Having a baby is a wonderful thing it' not like you said " Hmmm I know I'm gonna get knocked up and suffer for 9 months just so I can piss her off". The only person that is going to ruin her day is herself and she doesn't check the attitude! Don't let it stress you. Your health and the baby is what's important! Screw em!
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by sstjohn77 Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 am

Becky C. - I am not sure exactly how to start a working Mom's group. Maybe I could start by printing up some flyers and hanging them around town. Maybe I could even put a simple web site together. I hope things are better with Nick. Hope he is handling the new shoes OK. So sorry to hear about your grandmother! It is really sad that people can not get over a stupid argument in times like this. They are going to regret it later. OMG about the BFP, COngrats!!!! Ok I just have to say what a "B" your soon to be sister in law is. She hads to post that on Facebook. You being preggo is a good thing and has nothing to do with her. I hate people who tink the world revolves around them. My BFF was preggo with twins and I still asked her to be my MOH,even though she was due a omnth after my wedding. She ended up not going to my wedding because she was having some complications but it did not change my day at all. If anything I was worried about her.

Kate - It makes me feel better to know some babies crawl later then others. I was wondering if he was falling behind because other babies his age are already crawling and he is not showing any signs of wanting anything to do with that.

Clare - We always said we would never get a min-van either but are looking now. I have been comparing them for the past 4 months. We only have one baby but have found that the car seats do not fit in normal cars very easily if at all in some cases. Then when you add on the baby stuff and two dogs ther eis no room. In fact we currently have a Pontiac Grand Prix and a Subaru Forester and we do not fit in either car with the dogs. We are planning to buy a mini-van in March 2011, and we are going for the fully loaded option as well.

Heather - YAY for Ezra going to pre-K going? Brody walks in his walker with no issues but just rolls around if you put him on the floor. KFC for a BFP and Pink. My DH was really into TTC but I guess he would have had to been since we had to go throug IUI. LOL I can remember him being very excited after the procedure talking about how he could not wait for a baby. It is so cute when they are that excited about it to.

Gigi - So glad the Dr. was able to giv eyou something that worked. LEt's hope that is all you needed. Yay for starting school in October, that is great. Interesting about the caughing remedy. I will certainly give that a try.

Aara - I would be so frustrated to. You need some personal time and it is awesome that your husband undertsands and is willing to give it to you. My DH wants me to take a Zumba class so I can have some me time and I am encouraging him to do something he enjoys. We are married and moms but that does not mean we have to lose our identies.

Denise - Wow, Alexa is getting so big.

Adrienne - YAy for Jalen talking. LMAO about the cases of shitty pickles. I have thought about trying to can some stuff but I have never done it before. How long does salsa last?

Tasha - OMG Malika is so cute!!

AFM - I have not been feeling well and have been running around crazy. This is our busiest time of year and I can barley keep up. We should be slowing down in November, I can not wait. Brody has been sick on and off. His congestion moved into his chest and has not been getting better. Then today he woke up with a fever and he did not sleep last nigth at all. He was up every 90 minutes. UGH!! He has also had a really bad diaper rash which I think I finally have under control after doing a few oatmeal baths. Poor thing I really hope he starts to feel better. I feel so bad since I feel like there is nothing I can do to help him feel better.

We are making some chicken wings to eat while we watch the Patriots play tonite. GO PATS!!!
sstjohn77
sstjohn77

Job : Software Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:47 am

I agree with G, Becky... ur health and that of the baby is more important, if they are going to be that selfish than I would tell them where to shove it...

Stacey... i am glad he understands as well. I just do not understand my mom's way of thinking and think she is very jealous

G... did you get the new copy of the untitled romance?

I am excited! I am going to hang with a NON performing SloanWolfe this week... I was not able to get a cd signed by them at the faire... so I contacted Mark, who lives in Lebanon, just over the mountain, (the rest are from TX) and meet up with them to get one!
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bensmom Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Becky-I'm so happy for you!! yayayayyayayay You just made my day=)
Bensmom
Bensmom

About My Family : First time mom to Ben born 10/22/09

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon luddy Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 pm

becky c- well yay!!!!!!!! what great news, thats silly about the bride. ugh i was frustrated for you. how exciting, what a nice surprise!!! keep us posted.
shannon luddy
shannon luddy

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful free spirited man, and we have a doxie pup whom we adore. We are hoping to be blessed with a baby soon.

Job : photographer/server

http://www.shanleephotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momtoogsncjs Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Becky- Don't let your future SIL bother you. I can't stand when people act like that. I bet she's just jealous that your new pg will steal her thunder! Definitely get in for the early u/s. Smile I hope you are feeling well.

I can't remember when I updated last but here we go:
Jillian is 14 weeks and almost 14lbs. She's doing well. I'm having the NovaSure done on Friday afternoon. I'm nervous but hoping for the best. I've also been struggling with a lot of postpartum anxiety this time around. I went to the dr. and she put me on Lexapro. Yeah, that didn't work out. After the 6th day I started having insane thoughts and the insomnia and anxiety were much worse Sad I had to stop taking it. I'm going to start seeing a therapist this week to see if that will help. It's hard for me b/c even though I'm the biggest supporter of mental health (I have my nursing degree and an undergrad degree in psychology), it's hard for me to go and talk to someone myself. I haven't been sleeping for months and I know that's really contributing to the anxiety. That and the fact that it's kids 24/7 for me. Jill is EBF. I've only been away from her for about 3 hours since she's been born. I had the other kids all summer by myself too with no break. Haven't gone out socially in over a year other than a random date with DH but we've brought Jill each time. So wish me luck!
Getting ready for Jillian's christening in 2 weekends. I feel so bad b/c I'm not jazzed up for it. It was supposed to be back in August when she was 8 weeks old and now she's going to be almost 4 months old. I did get the caterer all set and ordered the cake, got the kids outfits, etc. We'll do it though! The next really big stuff will be DH's best friends wedding in the spring and Olivia's 1st Holy Communion in May!
momtoogsncjs
momtoogsncjs

About My Family : Married to Nick for 8+ years and Mommy to 2 and 1 on the way!

Job : RN

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:06 am

I'm sorry ur feeling so bad Jeannette. Hang in there, u r fine and a great mom!
I know how u feel about the christening as well... Nathaniel was one yr for his, alex 5 mths... Aislynn was the only one that in my opinion got it done at a decent 4 weeks...
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brennan&Leosmama Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:41 am

Becky- CONGRATS!! Sorry future SIL is being a stinker.

Stacey- sorry things are hetic right now.

Jeannette- sorry you are feeling bad. I am sure the Christening will be great eventhough it is later than you wanted.

We had a nice weekend. DH and I went out with friends sat. night. The place wasnt that great and we ended up leaving to get something to eat but a few friends went with us. Yesterday DH took Brennan to the Rays game. They had a blast and ate everything there!!!
Brennan&Leosmama
Brennan&Leosmama

About My Family : I am married to a wonderful man, Matt. We have 2 beautiful little boys. Brennan is 4 and Leo is 16 months. We plan to start TTC #3 in about a year and half.

Job : I am an office manager for a property managment office.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajvinsh Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:53 am

OOOOOOO.... the irony of the tech age when u find urself dancing on youtube and u were not the one to put urself there hahahahaha
ajvinsh
ajvinsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckC1210 Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am

Jeannette-Sorry you are feeling crappy. I don't know how you do it! All I can say is talking to someone can definitely help and maybe you need some "me time". I know for me just being home with Nick for a few days straight I am ready to go back to work, lol. I hope the therapist helps and I hope things get better. I have definitely been there and I only have one kid!

AFM-Talked to the dr's office today. Basically they say that I concieved on September 8th, apparently you can test positive as soon as 10 days after conception. I do remember DH and I BD'd on the 6th because I went out with a friend to dinner and came home and he was "waiting" for me, lol. So that puts me at only about 3 weeks and due the beginning of June. I still have my doubts only because I already feel so crappy. I am SO DIZZY and nauseous. Yesterday I couldn't get off the couch. So I have my appointment with the nurse October 20th and my ultrasound and internal with the dr on November 15th.

Future SIL still has not called/texted congrats. I am now due a month after her wedding and not the same week like I thought. But even if she asks me to still be in it I am going to say no. I tried to explain to my brother how it was wrong to make him call me two hours after I find out I'm pregnant to tell me I'm not in the wedding anymore if I am due around her wedding. He knows it was wrong but she controls everything so whatever.

Thanks again for the congrats! I will TTYL!

Becky C.
BeckC1210
BeckC1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Jeannette- I give you all the credit in the world for taking care of 3 kids. I know I will have my hands ful with 3 when the time comes. I hope everything goes well and you feel better about things.

CONGRATS again Becky! That was quick and easy this time...lol

AFM: I am feeling down about somethings and Matt is already being laid off so that screws us alittle. A month earlier then normal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne1010 Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Becky C- Wow! Congrats! Very Happy That's awesome! Sorry your FSIL is already being a bridezilla. Whatever. Now you can save some $ on a dress! Those bridesmaids dresses are expensive.

Jeannette- I don't know how you do it. And on no sleep? My dad took Lexapro. Ummm...I think that's the one that induced his bipolar mania. Now they consider him to be bipolar, even though I believe he had PTSD from being a helicoptor machine gunner in the Vietnam war. I can only imagine the things he saw/did while in war, then never dealt with. Hopefully you can find something that works! GL!
Adrienne1010
Adrienne1010

About My Family : Me, DH and DS...born 11/08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygirl2002 Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Jeanette - My girlfriend was telling me today that the doctor put her on Wellbutrin. It's for Anxiety she said and it also is used or can be used to help with Weight loss. Not that I think you need that part but, hey that's so good news, two for one deal lol. I do hope you feel better too and I know it's hard I do it everyday too and I can tell you this. You make me jealous. The amount of things and activities that you do with your kids is way more than i do! I don't know how you do it either. I wish I could so more with the girls but it's hard for me to jsut go to the store with just the two of them, them don't make a shopping cart for and infant and toddler lol.
Tommygirl2002
Tommygirl2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next